shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#202557 - 30/01/04 08:47 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
Even Ian MIGHT photograph well if he spent the 6 figure budgets required for Pinks photoshoots...
I don't know if it is just me, but this kinda qualifies as a personal attack. It is kinda hard to take the side of someone who wants to nuke the middle east to hell, but gets mad about a couple of personal comments.

#202558 - 30/01/04 08:50 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
[b]
Quote:
[b]How I became the dick after you are the one who started in on the personal insults first is beyond me
Maybe this is why...

Quote:
...too bad your skin isnt as thick as your wifes legs...
And you have proven your "dickness" (hey look I made a new word) in other threads.[/b]
Fine...then why dont you come out and say Ian is a dick too seeing as how he started in on the personal insults and i just followed his "dick-like" example?? oh, I forgot...its because you're all too busy sucking his dick to criticize him...[/b]
Maybe Ian's comment was a little too personal, but you opened yourself up to an attack by posting a picture of your wife for all to see. Ian saw an opportunity to "burn" ya and he took it. You took a shot at his wife, and I'm sure he expected as much.

In all fairness, you got your undies all in a bunch over his comments about Pink before he attacked you/wife.

By the way, I have never met Ian, much less sucked his dick. I just enjoy watching him "defend" himself, I find his sense of humor extremely entertaining.

#202559 - 30/01/04 08:51 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Guido Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
[b]too bad your skin isnt as thick as your wifes legs...
That's muscle so she can hold on to my head better.[/b]
See...that shit's funny. [LOL]

#202560 - 30/01/04 09:01 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
spalind, you messed up. You had the upper card and you blew it. Ian had no business ripping on your wife like that and everyone would have been on your side. Instead of calling him out, making arrangements to beat his ass, or whatever you would have done to defend your wife, you turned around and did the exact same thing. That reminds me of someone's quote on here. Something like, "Never argue with a loser. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" or something like that. Now, you're no better and it's not a matter of "who started it first"... this isn't high school. [Uh Oh !]

BTW, Beyonce is hottest and best of all 3. laugh Pink's not hot, but she's not ugly. Britney will be the latest to fall under the "Too famous too soon", but still gorgous.

#202561 - 30/01/04 09:02 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Spalind (whiny boy) if you read through this thread again, you'll notice that I only made one comment about your wife, and that came only after you took a shot at me 4 times.

and you are just the foremost expert on musical talent AND off-roading now

I can see you would last a long time in dealing with people who have half a brain

you Pink and Linda Perry would all fit right in....all three of you have more jiz in your heads than brains...

Even Ian MIGHT photograph well if he spent the 6 figure budgets required for Pinks photoshoots...

After my one comment about your missionary position wife, you made 4 more comments about me or Leslie and you are still losing the battle.

You really should give up while you have a chance.

#202562 - 30/01/04 09:15 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Spalind (whiny boy) if you read through this thread again, you'll notice that I only made one comment about your wife, and that came only after you took a shot at me 4 times.

and you are just the foremost expert on musical talent AND off-roading now

I can see you would last a long time in dealing with people who have half a brain

you Pink and Linda Perry would all fit right in....all three of you have more jiz in your heads than brains...

After my [b]one
comment about your missionary position wife, you made 4 more comments about me or Leslie and you are still losing the battle.

You really should give up while you have a chance.[/b]
Wrong again jackass...I think you had better go back and reread your own website...I wrote--"So you are now the foremost expert on music AND off-roading now?" quote, unquote..no personal attack there...and all the other lines that you quoted me on came AFTER you posted my picture and took a shot at my wife...so if you are going to TRY and defend yourself you MIGHT wanna get the quotes and sequence of the quotes correct...I really had nothing against you till you personally attacked me for no given reason...but if you insist on being an a-hole then I will call you on it every time...

#202563 - 30/01/04 09:19 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Wrong again jackass...I think you had better go back and reread your own website...I wrote--"So you are now the foremost expert on music AND off-roading now?" quote, unquote..no personal attack there...
You questioned his ability to determine decent music.

You mocked him.

That's a personal attack.

#202564 - 30/01/04 09:22 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
TremorX Offline

Loc: Waycross, GA
Quote:
Originally pooped out by spalind:
durrrrrrrrrrrrr

#202565 - 30/01/04 09:22 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
XOC Offline
Admin

Quote:
Wrong again jackass...I think you had better go back and reread your own website...I wrote--"So you are now the foremost expert on music AND off-roading now?" quote, unquote..no personal attack there...and all the other lines that you quoted me on came AFTER you posted my picture and took a shot at my wife...
Not true. Posting a picture of your wife was not taking a shot at you, I was simply posting that picture to compare her to a super model.

Later, when you started crying, I took a shot at her with my comment about her underbite.

#202566 - 30/01/04 09:32 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Wrong again jackass...I think you had better go back and reread your own website...I wrote--"So you are now the foremost expert on music AND off-roading now?" quote, unquote..no personal attack there...and all the other lines that you quoted me on came AFTER you posted my picture and took a shot at my wife...
Not true. Posting a picture of your wife was not taking a shot at you, I was simply posting that picture to compare her to a super model.

Later, when you started crying, I took a shot at her with my comment about her underbite.[/b]
oh, and stating "and what do you have to go home to? oh, here it is" isnt an attack?? Pah-lease...maybe the rest of your fan club here believes it but you know what the real case is and now you have to sit and defend why you're such a loser that you listen to "4 Non Blondes" while wacking off to pictures of Pink...you have yet to state a single legitimate reason for why you would lash out at me like that...even if you took offense at my stating that Pink was unnattractive and untalented it gave you zero reasons to attack me or my wife...no wonder why others have gone off and started their own boards of late saying they are sick of you and your holier-than thou attitude...but then again I love conversing with you as you just continue to show what a pseudo-intellectual with a ego craving attention and approval sounds like...

#202567 - 30/01/04 09:34 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
spalind, you messed up. You had the upper card and you blew it. Ian had no business ripping on your wife like that and everyone would have been on your side. Instead of calling him out, making arrangements to beat his ass, or whatever you would have done to defend your wife, you turned around and did the exact same thing. That reminds me of someone's quote on here. Something like, "Never argue with a loser. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" or something like that. Now, you're no better and it's not a matter of "who started it first"... this isn't high school. [Uh Oh !]

BTW, Beyonce is hottest and best of all 3. laugh Pink's not hot, but she's not ugly. Britney will be the latest to fall under the "Too famous too soon", but still gorgous.
Never "called him out" or threatened to beat his ass...I'm sure the rest of the gay/fetish members of this board do enough of that already for him....

#202568 - 30/01/04 09:59 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
XOC Offline
Admin

Spalind, I really expected someone of your age to be able to debate an issue without having to mention "sucking dick" or "gay/fetish" in each post.

Is there something going on at home with the wife you're not telling us ?

#202569 - 30/01/04 10:09 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Quote:
Spalind, I really expected someone of your age to be able to debate an issue without having to mention "sucking dick" or "gay/fetish" in each post.

And I expected to be able to debate wether or not Pink was talented (attractive is a bit too subjective to debate for long) without having you throw insults at my wife...but I guess we were both wrong...

#202570 - 30/01/04 10:16 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

oooo...and you put "whiny boy" beneath my name...now that hurts...thanks for once again showing just how mature and educated you...if you wanted to be really mean you could start shooting spitballs at me too!!!

#202571 - 30/01/04 10:18 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
XOC Offline
Admin

Quote:
And I expected to be able to debate wether or not Pink was talented (attractive is a bit too subjective to debate for long) without having you throw insults at my wife.
Several of us tried that, but you couldn't be civil about it.

#202572 - 30/01/04 10:20 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Guido Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Spalind, I really expected someone of your age to be able to debate an issue without having to mention "sucking dick" or "gay/fetish" in each post.

And I expected to be able to debate wether or not Pink was talented (attractive is a bit too subjective to debate for long) without having you throw insults at my wife...but I guess we were both wrong...[/b]
Maybe if you could debate in a civilized manner and not with the smart-assed, holier-than-thou attitude you seem to display in all your posts. You might want to take a look at some anger management programs.

#202573 - 30/01/04 10:20 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
XOC Offline
Admin

Quote:
if you wanted to be really mean you could start shooting spitballs at me too!!!
If I wanted to be really mean, I would email a link to this thread to Toyota so they can see what their employees do all day long.

#202574 - 30/01/04 10:25 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]And I expected to be able to debate wether or not Pink was talented (attractive is a bit too subjective to debate for long) without having you throw insults at my wife.
Several of us tried that, but you couldn't be civil about it.[/b]
man you really are deluded in the head arent you?? your own little fantasy world must be nice...once again...I did not begin to insult you untill you insulted me and my wife...are your delusions of self grandeur so bad that you cannot admit to your own actions??

#202575 - 30/01/04 10:27 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]if you wanted to be really mean you could start shooting spitballs at me too!!!
If I wanted to be really mean, I would email a link to this thread to Toyota so they can see what their employees do all day long.[/b]
and just who would you send it to at toyota?? Yoshi?? and I was #7 in the company for internet usage my first year here...so #1 pretty sure they dont care, #2 they only use filters for surfing the web and only tag emails larger than 1 meg...

#202576 - 30/01/04 10:28 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Spalind, I really expected someone of your age to be able to debate an issue without having to mention "sucking dick" or "gay/fetish" in each post.

And I expected to be able to debate wether or not Pink was talented (attractive is a bit too subjective to debate for long) without having you throw insults at my wife...but I guess we were both wrong...[/b]
Maybe if you could debate in a civilized manner and not with the smart-assed, holier-than-thou attitude you seem to display in all your posts. You might want to take a look at some anger management programs.[/b]
Guido...please go back and reread the posts from the begining...I am not the one with a holier than thou attitude...Ian just seems to think that whatever he says goes...whatever his opinion is is the actual truth...I am just calling him on it..

#202577 - 30/01/04 10:34 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Guido Offline

Quote:
[QUOTE]Guido...please go back and reread the posts from the begining...I am not the one with a holier than thou attitude...Ian just seems to think that whatever he says goes...whatever his opinion is is the actual truth...I am just calling him on it..
I will admit that Ian is very opinionated, but he usually backs them up. You gave nothing to back up your opinion other than smart-assed replies.

By the way, I like your new title. laugh

#202578 - 30/01/04 10:44 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
TremorX Offline

Loc: Waycross, GA
Quote:
Guido...please go back and reread the posts from the begining...I am not the one with a holier than thou attitude...Ian just seems to think that whatever he says goes...whatever his opinion is is the actual truth...I am just calling him on it..
While I tend to disagree wholeheartedly on everything Ian says about 2WDs, he, I, and Red Foreman agree on one thing.

You're a dumbass.

#202579 - 30/01/04 10:58 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Quote:

She's eating all the hay and oats the city can provide and racking up his $500 limit beginers Discover card in the process.

Splandid, is your wife related to Mr. Ed? laugh

PS- I could give a rats ass about politeness on the internet. I think you are a douche. I think you have the mindset of a 14 year old. I think you need to learn how to form paragraphs, use the caps lock, etc. I think you are a tard. I think Seabiscuit would beat your wife in any race by atleast four heads...and he's better looking too.

Last, if you don't like it here then leave, you whiney little douche. You do nothing but complain and cry anyways. Take your box of tissues and go cuddle in the fetal position on someone elses URL, dork.

[Wave]

#202580 - 30/01/04 11:05 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
I still think that Pink is squaty and built like a firehydrant. She has too much of a low center of gravity for my tastes. Thick thighs, she's soft looking and not in a good way, not much in the boobage area and a little too butch for my tastes.

Chicks on skateboards throwing air punches made me hot when I was 15 but now seeing her on her skateboard in black cargos doesn't churn my nads.

#202581 - 30/01/04 11:14 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
gmaxis Offline

Loc: America's Finest city
Note to self: Don't post pic of the Mrs. [Uh Oh !]

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal