shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#202582 - 30/01/04 11:15 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Anonymous
Unregistered

I feel that spalind is missing attention at home or in life in general. Just about everything that he posts on here just cries for someone to pay attention to him. It's sad... Nothing personal, just an observation.

#202583 - 30/01/04 11:21 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
I still think that Pink is squaty and built like a firehydrant. She has too much of a low center of gravity for my tastes. Thick thighs, she's soft looking and not in a good way, not much in the boobage area and a little too butch for my tastes.

Chicks on skateboards throwing air punches made me hot when I was 15 but now seeing her on her skateboard in black cargos doesn't churn my nads.
ahh, so I am not the only one...

#202584 - 30/01/04 11:22 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
Never "called him out" or threatened to beat his ass...
huh? [Freak] I know. I said that you never did any of those things, but you should have done something along those lines when someone insults your wife. That's your wife. You shouldn't have came back doing that same thing and insulting the other person's wife and stoop to their level, that's all I'm saying.

#202585 - 30/01/04 11:27 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by PrimaryXtc:
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
[b]Spalind, I really expected someone of your age to be able to debate an issue without having to mention "sucking dick" or "gay/fetish" in each post.

Is there something going on at home with the wife you're not telling us ?
She's eating all the hay and oats the city can provide and racking up his $500 limit beginers Discover card in the process.

Splandid, is your wife related to Mr. Ed? laugh

PS- I could give a rats ass about politeness on the internet. I think you are a douche. I think you have the mindset of a 14 year old. I think you need to learn how to form paragraphs, use the caps lock, etc. I think you are a tard. I think Seabiscuit would beat your wife in any race by atleast four heads...and he's better looking too.

Last, if you don't like it here then leave, you whiney little douche. You do nothing but complain and cry anyways. Take your box of tissues and go cuddle in the fetal position on someone elses URL, dork.

[Wave] [/b]
Gee, you are pretty cool....a real man...you dont know me or my income so I'm not sure why you would insinuate that I have a $500 discover card...I'm not whining...and you dont care about being polite on the internet? Then why dont you go back to the backwoods of your birth and fuck your momma a few more times...I'm sure you'd enjoy another inbred fag to live with...

#202586 - 30/01/04 11:28 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Spalind, I don't think that the response you are getting has anything to do with what you have to say. I belive it has more to do with your presentation and lack of demonstrating any diplomacy or an even moderate level of social skills.

It's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

I said what I thought about Pink as an artist and as a woman on the second or third page of this thread and no one was offended or wanted to argue with me.

#202587 - 30/01/04 11:30 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Quote:
[b][QUOTE]Guido...please go back and reread the posts from the begining...I am not the one with a holier than thou attitude...Ian just seems to think that whatever he says goes...whatever his opinion is is the actual truth...I am just calling him on it..
I will admit that Ian is very opinionated, but he usually backs them up. You gave nothing to back up your opinion other than smart-assed replies.

By the way, I like your new title. laugh [/b]
I like my new title too...I take it as a badge of honor at this point to have so agitated Ian and the other losers at this point that you have wasted a majority of your day bitching at me and changing little titles under my name...Gee Ian...your little web site company must be doing gangbuster business...

#202588 - 30/01/04 11:32 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]if you wanted to be really mean you could start shooting spitballs at me too!!!
If I wanted to be really mean, I would email a link to this thread to Toyota so they can see what their employees do all day long.[/b]
and just who would you send it to at toyota?? Yoshi?? and I was #7 in the company for internet usage my first year here...so #1 pretty sure they dont care, #2 they only use filters for surfing the web and only tag emails larger than 1 meg...[/b]
I think spalind's wife is fricken hot, and I've said so on several occasions.

However, you're being an idiot when you taunt Ian like that...if there's one thing I've learned, it's respect the Admin man. smile

PS: Did I mention the fact that your wife is hot!? hahaha

#202589 - 30/01/04 11:39 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Cygnus-X1 Offline

Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Hey look, it's celebs without makeup

#202590 - 30/01/04 11:40 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
This thread started out with all the potential to be another booty call thread - with a pop singer slant.

It's just [Freak] .

spalind, why all the gay references? You should go back and read socals latest post. I think he nailed it right on the head!

#202591 - 30/01/04 11:43 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
KJ_dragon Offline

In an attempt to save the thread... I introduce you to Alizee. A Pop singing sensation from France!

#202592 - 30/01/04 11:44 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
KJ_dragon Offline

#202593 - 30/01/04 11:47 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Quote:
Gee, you are pretty cool....a real man...you dont know me or my income so I'm not sure why you would insinuate that I have a $500 discover card...I'm not whining...and you dont care about being polite on the internet? Then why dont you go back to the backwoods of your birth and fuck your momma a few more times...I'm sure you'd enjoy another inbred fag to live with...
Is that supposed to be smack? Good god, 5th grade tantrum much? I swear just from reading your tripe you spew on this board, I'd have to think a dead clam carries more intelligence and a higher IQ than you. Why not pick up a book and study for that GED in between your used car sales.

Keep on keepin' on tard. Remember, this is a message board. Quit taking typed words to heart and grow some thicker skin or you'll be crying more tears than Jacko in the courtroom everytime you log on.

Good luck with that, twit. [LOL]

By the way, this:

and you dont care about being polite on the internet? Then why dont you go back to the backwoods of your birth and fuck your momma a few more times

...makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Make sure that ooze dripping from your nose is in fact snot, and not what's left of the dime sized brain you had in that massive head you sport.

#202594 - 30/01/04 11:50 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
socalpunx Offline

Geezuz Christ KJ, her ass in the pics alone handed me a semi and then you add the GIfs? Now THAT'S an ass I could get behind.

Arround these parts we call that a spinner! Sweet, petite and not much meat!

Viva la France! Viva la France!

#202595 - 30/01/04 11:53 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
ashleynatlanta Offline

Loc: Birmingham, AL
THis is fucking hilarious. 8 pages of gay-bashing, mod-bashing, Ian-bashing, Spalind bashing...

AND NOBODY GOT BANNED!!!!! Hehehe.. All seriousness, I don't think Pink has much talent either, other than having a body that I would fuck the shit out of.

That being said, Beyonce (I'd hit it, many times) is fine. Britney (I'd hit it, and tell everyone in the fucking world I hit it) is hot as hell too. I think Beyonce is the most talented musically of the three, with Pink a distant second, and Britney, not even in the picture talent wise.

You want to talk about talent? Forget all the hot-bodies, boy-bands, and other shit. Radiohead is talented. Pink Floyd was talented. The eagles were talented. Aerosmith had talent. Carly Simon was talented. Karen Carpenter was talented. And last, but not least, Paul Simon is talented. Note, very few of the above have looks at all.

#202596 - 30/01/04 11:57 AM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Anonymous
Unregistered

Look it's a giant penis.

#202597 - 30/01/04 12:00 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ashleynatlanta:
Radiohead is talented. Pink Floyd was talented. The eagles were talented. Aerosmith had talent. Carly Simon was talented. Karen Carpenter was talented. And last, but not least, Paul Simon is talented. Note, very few of the above have looks at all.
Does anyone think Janis Joplin, Mama Cass, or Aretha Franklin would have a fucking snowball's chance in hell of landing a recording contract in today's industry?

Thank god we didn't miss out on those voices . . . but who knows who we're missing out on today . . . [ThumbsDown]

#202598 - 30/01/04 12:06 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ashleynatlanta:

Carly Simon was talented.
I agree, the woman has some pipes, but as long as we're talking about Mr. Ed's relatives. My GAWD! that's the overbite that all future overbites are compared to.

SRTMO , there are very few things that make me appear that I'm laughing at my computer for no reason and that was one of them.

KJ: This has got to be some kind of sin!

#202599 - 30/01/04 12:45 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Damn, KJ.

You just gave me a new girl to stalk. laugh

#202600 - 30/01/04 12:46 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:

Can't....stop...staring........must get back to work....the...gyrations...are...hypnotic....I....feel...so...happy...is this my happy place?....Why are my pants suddenly so tight?

#202601 - 30/01/04 12:50 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]too bad your skin isnt as thick as your wifes legs...
That's muscle so she can hold on to my head better.[/b]
See...that shit's funny. [LOL] [/b]
Oh man...that mean's Ian's head is on the wrong side... laugh
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#202602 - 30/01/04 01:01 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Does anyone think Janis Joplin, Mama Cass, or Aretha Franklin would have a fucking snowball's chance in hell of landing a recording contract in today's industry?

Thank god we didn't miss out on those voices . . . but who knows who we're missing out on today . . . [ThumbsDown]
Well, we almost missed any future listening to Aimee Mann. Thank God she's doing it on her own now.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#202603 - 30/01/04 01:04 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
socalpunx Offline

So, did video kill the radio star?

#202604 - 30/01/04 01:15 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
babyX Offline

Quote:
So, did video kill the radio star?
Yes.

#202605 - 30/01/04 01:16 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Mobycat Offline

No, MTV pushed them to the background, and Clear Channel killed them.

#202606 - 30/01/04 01:42 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Claus Offline

Enough off the Pop star pictures, I wanna talk about Spalind's wife...not sure if she falls under the ugly category but she must be challenged in the IQ department

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal