shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#202896 - 13/05/03 08:44 AM XOC Trolls
bonesnTX Offline

Loc: TEXAS
We have recently received several vague posts on Touble with Xs. I suspect our little club here, as powerful as it is, has been descended upon by a creep or creeps to give the X a bad rap. ie: Post in the " Problems and Annoyances" section titled something to the effect of "Rust on my Rear Hatch"

This person never replied as to where the rust was nor provided photos....Hence I'm very skeptical rust exists on this alleged X.

There have been several similar posts as well...

What say you guys?

Love my X and this group is great...Thanks

[Wave]

#202897 - 13/05/03 09:00 AM Re: XOC Trolls
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
Look at it this way, if it weren't for the trolls we'd have nothing to complain about.

#202898 - 13/05/03 09:06 AM Re: XOC Trolls
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
The rear hatch rust problem has been debated since the board was about a year old, there's a good chance that this "troll" has a real problem.

Xterra101.com

#202899 - 13/05/03 09:10 AM Re: XOC Trolls
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Maybe Bone is trying to "define" a new bred of trolls. You know, the one that never posts anywhere, but will occasionly post a problem he or she has. Then, after people respond and solve the problem, you never hear from him again, not even a "thanks guys". [Huh?]

#202900 - 13/05/03 09:54 AM Re: XOC Trolls
bonesnTX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Maybe Bone is trying to "define" a new bred of trolls. You know, the one that never posts anywhere, but will occasionly post a problem he or she has. Then, after people respond and solve the problem, you never hear from him again, not even a "thanks guys". [Huh?]
Well, sort of....These new breed don't even do but about half of what you said. I know I'm an oversensitive guy and take many things TOO personal...BUT?

SUPERJENS
How about some new video of you cruising your town? Really I'm not complaining but was voicing concern of the possible credibility of this boardand the prowess of an X.

Case in Point: I came to XOC and other boards doing research about two months prior to my purchase to see what's going on with Xs. I saw plenty of problems but I know all vehicles have a problem or two and lots of people are winers of little action. In other words... LAZY POSs Laziness is a quality I no tolerance for nor do I have any sympathy for those lazy SOBs that curse me for having nice things do to my hard work.

[Wave]

#202901 - 13/05/03 10:13 AM Re: XOC Trolls
lemsip Offline

Loc: Lakewood, CO
Quote:
Originally posted by bonesnTX:
Laziness is a quality I no tolerance for nor do I have any sympathy for those lazy SOBs that curse me for having nice things do to my hard work.
When you're not feeling too lazy how about learning to write ?

#202902 - 13/05/03 10:20 AM Re: XOC Trolls
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
When you're not feeling too lazy how about learning to write ?
I think you need to learn how to write also! I believe you meant this: When you're not feeling too lazy, how about learning to write? I had to pick on you because I can't stand it when people pick on people about the way they write their posts. Posting on an internet website, or writing an e-mail is an informal way of writing. I am sure your next comment will be that I am an hypocrite. I am just making an point.

#202903 - 13/05/03 10:23 AM Re: XOC Trolls
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by lincolnnellie:
I am an hypocrite.
a hypocrite smile

#202904 - 13/05/03 10:25 AM Re: XOC Trolls
Lincoln Offline

Whoops!!! [LOL]

#202905 - 13/05/03 10:28 AM Re: XOC Trolls
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Quote:
I think you need to learn how to write also! I am just making an point.
Making a point.

smile

#202906 - 13/05/03 10:30 AM Re: XOC Trolls
Lincoln Offline

My POINT exactly! We shouldn't have to spell check and grammar check our writing before we post it! You did a good job though PrimaryXtc and Smith...got me!

#202907 - 13/05/03 10:55 AM Re: XOC Trolls
lemsip Offline

Loc: Lakewood, CO
I don't care about spelling, just silly people who go on about lazy SOBs then fail to read through their post.

#202908 - 13/05/03 11:11 AM Re: XOC Trolls
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
SUPERJENS
How about some new video of you cruising your town?
I believe you have superjens confused with Rammness570.

Maybe these people you are so annoyed with don't have access to a computer 24/7 like you do, and just aren't able to respond within whatever time frame you have apparently decided on. :rolleyes:

#202909 - 13/05/03 12:37 PM Re: XOC Trolls
bonesnTX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Quote:
[b] SUPERJENS
How about some new video of you cruising your town?
I believe you have superjens confused with Rammness570.

Maybe these people you are so annoyed with don't have access to a computer 24/7 like you do, and just aren't able to respond within whatever time frame you have apparently decided on. :rolleyes: [/b]
In response to their lack of response and not having 24/7 access....BS. I've been waiting for
about a week.

My Typing.... Sucksand that's why my message is all screwy looking....Sorry, Maybe I'll spell check in WORD prior to XOC posting later on but for nwo I think not.

You guys are a hoot....! Superjens without an XCAM....I think not...Who is Rammness570? (Just Kidding) I pretty much stay confused...Watching my RPMs, Flipping people the rod for flashing their headlights at me, watching my speedo to maitain a min of 110 MPH, Watching my fuel gauge, wnd checking XOC every 5 - 10 minutes to see the pics of rust on a 2003...!!!!

[Wave]

#202910 - 13/05/03 01:07 PM Re: XOC Trolls
therob Offline

Loc: Albuquerque, NM
I think I have discovered a new breed of troll as well. This breed is the sensitive kind, vague, and doesn't realize that XOC is a hobby, not a crucial part of life (for me anyway, even though I do spend a lot of time here).
Bones, Chill man. I don't think I get the apperent slam on SuperJens.
Quote:
I saw plenty of problems but I know all vehicles have a problem or two and lots of people are winers of little action.

What the hell does this mean? Am I the only one who doesn't get it?
Maybe XOC should put you in "time-out" till you get yourself together. CHUMP!

#202911 - 13/05/03 01:15 PM Re: XOC Trolls
bonesnTX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by therob:
I think I have discovered a new breed of troll as well. This breed is the sensitive kind, vague, and doesn't realize that XOC is a hobby, not a crucial part of life (for me anyway, even though I do spend a lot of time here).
Bones, Chill man. I don't think I get the apperent slam on SuperJens.
Quote:
[b] I saw plenty of problems but I know all vehicles have a problem or two and lots of people are winers of little action.

What the hell does this mean? Am I the only one who doesn't get it?
Maybe XOC should put you in "time-out" till you get yourself together. CHUMP![/b]
DUDE...Who feather tickled your booty? Back off and chill yourself. This post is just a fine example of what I was pointing out....All of your comments are off topic and to the POINT>>>.

I forgot to metnion I'm still busy adjusting my muffler bearings and constantly tracking my MPGs....Errrr the ever expandding/exponentially dimensioning calculations...!

You guys are so nice....SUPERJENS...! HELP!

[Wave] [LOL]

#202912 - 13/05/03 01:41 PM Re: XOC Trolls
daventx Offline

Loc: Midtown Houston, Texas

Is this him?

#202913 - 13/05/03 01:53 PM Re: XOC Trolls
therob Offline

Loc: Albuquerque, NM
Dude, I'm not one of these MPG calculators, or spark plug fluid checkers. I love my X and I use it. It just sounded like you were biching to bitch. About what, I don't I still don't know. Are you complaining about people who don't respond to posts? Or people who don't do what you tell them, or people who post off topic threads?
this thread is stupid, I don't know why I replied, but I don't plan on responding anymore, so flame on... CHUMP!

#202914 - 13/05/03 02:05 PM Re: XOC Trolls
bonesnTX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by therob:
Dude, I'm not one of these MPG calculators, or spark plug fluid checkers. I love my X and I use it. It just sounded like you were biching to bitch. About what, I don't I still don't know. Are you complaining about people who don't respond to posts? Or people who don't do what you tell them, or people who post off topic threads?
this thread is stupid, I don't know why I replied, but I don't plan on responding anymore, so flame on... CHUMP!
I'm not FLAMING Anyone...Especially you. The post was to point out we have been envaded by trouble makers attempting to make Xs look bad. Probably some of those ELEMENT folks that got offended by the DICK running over there and throwing rocks.

Now you are throwing rocks at me??? [Crybaby]

DAVENTX That's the little Bastard!!! GET HIM!!!!
BONES goes home now in his XOC hated 4X4 Round, TOO BRIGHT LightedSilver Ice XTERRA(With stock side rails he likes!!!!...Jamming to Supertramp & SANTANA SHAMAN to his non-operational home PC...In other words, probably will be tomorrow until we meet again. Have a good one XOC friends....XOC TROLLS..Beware I'm locked and loaded.
[Wave]
But wait...I saw a pretty girl driving an ELEMENT yesterday morning.....Hmmmmm...What to do now???

#202915 - 13/05/03 02:26 PM Re: XOC Trolls
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
You did a good job though PrimaryXtc and Smith...got me!
If I'm not mistaken, there should be a comma right after "though."

laugh

(Note - I did say if.)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#202916 - 13/05/03 03:50 PM Re: XOC Trolls
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
Quote:
Superjens without an XCAM....I think not
Dude, what in the fuck are you talking about?

#202917 - 13/05/03 04:45 PM Re: XOC Trolls
Pumpkinhead Offline

Loc: Canada
Maybe we could nominate a "grammar officer" and send him free stuff to check spelling on the site - now that would be useful :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#202918 - 13/05/03 05:38 PM Re: XOC Trolls
Guido Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Pumpkinhead:
Maybe we could nominate a "grammar officer" and send him free stuff to check spelling on the site - now that would be useful :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Graham has already been appointed the XOC Spelling Nazi. I usually try to cover for him on the weekends when he isn't around. [Smoking]

#202919 - 13/05/03 05:39 PM Re: XOC Trolls
Guido Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
Quote:
Superjens without an XCAM....I think not
Dude, what in the [b]fuck
are you talking about?[/b]
He has you mixed up with Ramness...

#202920 - 13/05/03 05:41 PM Re: XOC Trolls
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Quote:
Originally posted by Pumpkinhead:
[b]Maybe we could nominate a "grammar officer" and send him free stuff to check spelling on the site - now that would be useful :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Graham has already been appointed the XOC Spelling Nazi. I usually try to cover for him on the weekends when he isn't around. [Smoking] [/b]
I'll take care of this one...

There is a period missing in that sentence. :p
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal