2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#203041 - 26/06/03 09:24 PM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
]Can you say cyber hug, that is so sweet.

Sodomy is a pain in the ass.........[/QB]
Thats not what my fiance said.

#203042 - 26/06/03 09:25 PM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Chia:
Quote:

Sodomy is a pain in the ass.........
Thats not what my fiance said.[/QB]
Well, Graham just doesn't want to hurt your feelings :p

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#203043 - 26/06/03 09:27 PM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by number41:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:

Sodomy is a pain in the ass.........
Thats not what my fiance said.[/b]
Well, Graham just doesn't want to hurt your feelings :p [/QB]
[Spit] [LOL]
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#203044 - 26/06/03 09:28 PM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

Can you say cyber hug, that is so sweet.
Thanks Claus..... A deviant government thread is not the same without you.

What's the deal with you?

I thought you were getting married this weekend? Congratulations by the way....

#203045 - 26/06/03 09:32 PM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Not grarham you eeeediot. This fiance

#203046 - 27/06/03 05:07 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

The Federal Government has now entered a dangerous point in history. Our system is broken. Representative democracy is a thing of the past.
It always has been with the advant of the electoral vote. Remember, Gore won the populace vote.

Quote:
They are now in the business of usurping public morality and the religious convictions of much of the populace. There will be a point in the near future when the states and the people will have had enough.
The people have already had enough, thus the ruling of the court. People of this nation WANT "Separation of Church and State"

Quote:
It's decisions like this and the inevitable fallout that could sow the seeds for a second civil war. If shit like this keeps up I can easily see secession movements starting up in the future. It might be a good idea this time.
"Second Civil War", that's a good one. I admit though, I myself could be driven to such thoughts if the Christain's were to take over our goverment.

Edited to add:

or any other religious group for that matter

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#203047 - 27/06/03 05:52 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
ashleynatlanta Offline

Loc: Birmingham, AL
Why the sacrifice of Christians on this board? I know as much as the next guy that organized religion will be the end of mankind, but let's not stop with the Christians. Seems to me that Islam and Judaism are taking out there own fair share of individual rights. Here's one that has been taken away regularly, and in large numbers:

Right to live

If I hear about another goddamn suicide bombing in the bum-fucking middle east, I am gonna expel breakfast. Who gives a shit anymore? Why should the US? We have our own problems with hating of people because of which end they "take it" in. We got all the hate we need, and enough to go around.

Sheesh... No wonder I spend so much time just being thankful to have a wife and child who live in my house, and I can take care of. Glad I don't depend on this stupid ass government of ours, Christian or not, to take care of us...

#203048 - 27/06/03 06:03 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
nolarocks Offline

Loc: New Orleans
The government should not enforce laws based on morality. Morals are subjective.

Many right wing extremists are quick to point out how we need less governmental intrusion in our daily lives. Here you go. It is a sunny day in America's history. It is called progress. (Oh yeah, Strom Thurmond is dead)

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" - The C man

I also have some waterfront property for sale on the lakefront in Louisiana!! (NOLA) Just kidding

#203049 - 27/06/03 06:13 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ashleynatlanta:
Why the sacrifice of Christians on this board?
Mainly because they are the most vocal. I don't know of anybody on here who is Muslim/Jewish/Buddhist/et. al. who does any kind of arguing about it. If they did, you'd probably get the same sort of reaction (though I'm pretty sure Madman and Off2 would probably disagree with me on that).
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#203050 - 27/06/03 07:30 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
At least in Virginia it doesn't discriminate. It's for EVERYONE.
"Virginia is for Lovers" (of the missionary position...) [Wave]

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

#203051 - 27/06/03 07:34 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
NY Madman Offline

It's time to put some faces on this case.....

This is a picture of the two deviants that originated the case.

The white guy is old enough to be the other deviants grandfather. Does anyone have the opinion that the old pervert probably started molesting the other one as a teenager?

This picture is the deviants lawyer. She is also a deviant (yes.. it is a woman.. I think). Word around Capitol Hill is that she has every episode of "Ellen" on tape.

She is also representing Anne Heche for her upcoming autobiography "Hot Dogs and Donuts".

#203052 - 27/06/03 07:46 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
nolarocks Offline

Why are you so judgemental?

Isn't that God's job?

I thought God didn't want you to judge others.

Why can't you understand that part of the Bible?

Can't you rest assured that God will condemn the "deviants" to hell without your contributing to hypocrisy?

I also have some waterfront property for sale on the lakefront in Louisiana!! (NOLA) Just kidding

#203053 - 27/06/03 07:49 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
Sean Offline

Quote:

It's time to put some faces on this case.....

This is a picture of the two deviants that originated the case.

And your point would be? These people don't look dangerous in the least. So now we should hate others because of the way they look?

:rolleyes:

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#203054 - 27/06/03 07:52 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
This fiance

Dude, I never realized I was so cute! wink

laugh

#203055 - 27/06/03 07:55 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
You are a total jackass. Why don't you hide and go fuck yourself, and not worry about what other people do in their bedroom. You are the most hate filled person on this board, and you are most definately a deviant! Most people do not hate everyone that isn't exactly like them, and since you do you are a deviant.

#203056 - 27/06/03 08:03 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Quote:
This decision is another "fuck you" to the states in this republic. This case should have been turned down by the court. There is no mention of sodomy anywhere in the constitution. This is not a federal right. If the Texas legislature wants to have a sodomy law, this is up to the people of Texas. If the federal government wants to outlaw sodomy it is up to Congress to do this. The justices job is to protect and uphold the constitution.
Regardless of how you all here feel about NYMadman, he is exactly right on this point. This gay issue is a Texas problem, not a Supreme Court (Federal) issue. The Supreme Court overstepped its bounds again.

Stone

#203057 - 27/06/03 08:07 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
Sean Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:

Regardless of how you all here feel about NYMadman, he is exactly right on this point. This gay issue is a Texas problem, not a Supreme Court (Federal) issue. The Supreme Court overstepped its bounds again.

Stone
And slavery/segregation is only a problem for the southern states as well, eh?

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#203058 - 27/06/03 08:08 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
GrayHam Offline

Quote:

Stone
Anyone taken you to the zoo lately?

Please, someone, please explain to me how the hell two people doing what the hell they want in the privacy of their own residences has any bearing on anyone else's life?

They weren't building bombs.

They weren't cooking up drugs.

They weren't making prank calls to have 100 pepperoni pizzas delivered to thir friends . . .

They were doing what grown, consenting adults do every night of the week. They just have slightly different tastes in who to do it with . . .

I'm at a loss. How is this in any way something that could harm anyone else?

#203059 - 27/06/03 08:08 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
nolarocks Offline

Well, they obviously feel it is unconstitutional for the Texas State gov't to tell people what they can or can't do in their bedroom. I'd say that is an invasion of privacy. So, they were right.

#203060 - 27/06/03 08:11 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:

You are a total jackass. Why don't you hide and go fuck yourself, and not worry about what other people do in their bedroom. You are the most hate filled person on this board, and you are most definately a deviant! Most people do not hate everyone that isn't exactly like them, and since you do you are a deviant.
Thanks fucko....

Damn, I wonder why everyone is so angry by me posting the pictures of the players in this case. Was this supposed to be some kind of liberal secret? Did you libs not want everyone to see how young one of the deviants were? It's the classic May/December romance ... right?

So tell me.... do you think the old pervert molested the other guy as a teenager? That's why you are mad. Because I even raised the possibility that it could be true.

#203061 - 27/06/03 08:14 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
Mobycat Offline

Quote:

The white guy is old enough to be the other deviants grandfather. Does anyone have the opinion that the old pervert probably started molesting the other one as a teenager?
So now age comes in to play? Better not tell Strom Thurmond (death notwithstanding), Tony Randall (becomes a dad in his 70s!), Pavarotti,

Quote:
She is also representing Anne Heche for her upcoming autobiography "Hot Dogs and Donuts".
Now that is funny. [LOL]

#203062 - 27/06/03 08:15 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by nolarocks:
Well, they obviously feel it is unconstitutional for the Texas State gov't to tell people what they can or can't do in their bedroom. I'd say that is an invasion of privacy. So, they were right.
Yes, yes, I agree.

My question is: why are so many people geting their panties twisted about it?

The ruling affects my life in no way whatsoever.

How does it affect yours?

#203063 - 27/06/03 08:16 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Thanks fucko....
Was funny the first time.

Gets old quick.

#203064 - 27/06/03 08:18 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
nolarocks Offline

Graham,

My reply was directed toward Stonecoldchavez. Just to clear that up. Sorry.

#203065 - 27/06/03 08:18 AM Re: finally getting out of the 18th century
Mobycat Offline

Quote:

Stone
It wasn't ruled on as a gay rights issue. It was ruled on as a PRIVACY issue.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal