2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#203330 - 14/10/03 01:31 AM fascinating, yet disturbing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Check out this site:

http://www.pmw.org.il/new/

#203331 - 14/10/03 09:55 AM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Thanks for the link. Very interesting.

#203332 - 14/10/03 10:01 AM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh you bastard thanks for putting me on the FBI's "to watch" list by clicking that link!

#203333 - 14/10/03 10:07 AM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
"Arafat and 13 PA Leaders Sponsor Soccer Tournament Honoring Terrorists"

Could anything be more repulsive? Not just one game of soccer, but a soccer tournament! The freakin' horror.

Oh, the terrorist thing is bad, too...

#203334 - 14/10/03 03:51 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
off2cjb Offline

Absolutely freakin' horrible link. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for posting that trash.

#203335 - 14/10/03 04:02 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Actually Off2 , Palestinian Media Watch is an pro Isreal propaganda site menat to "educate" the English speaking population as to what the Palestinian authority is "educating" their populace with.

Basically the idea is that while the Palistinians are telling the U.S. and the U.N that they are working for peace they are teaching their people in Arabic how to kill Zionists and praising those who do while continuing an anti-Isreal education program.

I think that at best one has to consider that it is a pro-Isreal propiganda tool of translated matterial it has to be taken with a grain of salt just as a Republican would question a Democratic propaganda site.

It could all very well be true. But you do have to consider that the site exists to gather support for the Isrealis.

#203336 - 14/10/03 04:11 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
off2cjb Offline

Socal, maybe you are right, but I didn't see any hint of that during the few minutes I spent looking it over. I shall return and investigate further, but some of that stuff is just nauseating.

#203337 - 14/10/03 05:02 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
MBFlyerfan Offline

Yes, I was under the impression it was an anti-palestinian website. It seems to be designed to educate the rest of us about what evil really lurks in the minds of those maniacs. Educational for sure. laugh

#203338 - 14/10/03 06:39 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
lemsip Offline

Loc: Lakewood, CO
It looks like Israili propaganda to me, and it only takes 10 seconds to reach that conclusion. Nobody describes their own ideology as hatred, or their own actions as terrosism. Pretty much all terrorists view themselves as heroic freedom fighters.

#203339 - 14/10/03 07:17 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
The site definitely has a pro-Israeli slant, but it is not far from the truth.

Here is a link to a legit site that translates a lot of stuff that comes from media sources in the Middle East. This particular link involves information from the Palestinian Authority to the Palestinians:

http://www.memri.org/palestinian.html

Don't forget to read the transcripts of the Friday sermons broadcast on Palestinian Authority TV (all hate.. all the time. Unfair and unbalanced):

http://www.memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Page=countries&Area=palestinian&ID=SP57403

Some classic video: http://stream.realimpact.net/rihurl.ram?file=realimpact/memri/memri_fridaysermon_01.rm

#203340 - 15/10/03 02:49 AM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
Anonymous
Unregistered

To tell you the truth, I'm not exactly sure as to why I posted that site other than to draw attention to something I thought would be of interest to some of you. I was really bored at work and when I came across a picture of the 12 yr old Palestian girl and read the article, I was absolutely horrified.

How does one defend against such hateful propaganda that is so deep in their society? Is it my imagination or do the Palestinian suicide bombers have strong similarities to the Japanese kamakazees during WWII who crashed themselves into US aircraft carriers because they thought they were doing it to save Japan? Just a thought.

#203341 - 15/10/03 07:06 AM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
What exactly is 'fascinating' about that URL?

#203342 - 15/10/03 01:08 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by PrimaryXtc:
I apologize for the term "fascinating". It may not be appropriate, given the subject matter. But at 3am when I got home after reading the article at work, I had to see the site myself.

It just goes to show how two sided the Palestinian "leadership" is in the Middle-East and how we in the West often don't see on TV what they see. Maybe we should send them satellite signal of "The Bachelor" or "Temptation Island", that should really stir things up!

#203343 - 15/10/03 01:47 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by PrimaryXtc:
The reactions it generates . . .

#203344 - 15/10/03 04:30 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
we have friends like the israelis why do we need enemies like the palestin confused confused confused ians??????

Thomas Jefferson

#203345 - 15/10/03 07:18 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
NY Madman Offline

More Palestinian fun...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=st...el_palestinians

These animals DELIBERATELY targeted American diplomats... who were there to give some of them scholarships.

This is not the first time Palestinians intentionally killed Americans and it won't be the last. Their culture of death and hate is not limited to Jews and Israeli's.

#203346 - 15/10/03 09:26 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
More Palestinian fun...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=st...el_palestinians

These animals DELIBERATELY targeted American diplomats... who were there to give some of them scholarships.

This is not the first time Palestinians intentionally killed Americans and it won't be the last. Their culture of death and hate is not limited to Jews and Israeli's.
Perhaps the Palestinian terrorists did not want the recipients of the scholarships to actually receive education and recognition. They would rather have them remain uneducated and ignorant, therefore having a larger pool of the population to easily manipulate for their own agenda.

IMO, very sad indeed.

#203347 - 15/10/03 10:24 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by lover of paulina rubio:

Perhaps the Palestinian terrorists did not want the recipients of the scholarships to actually receive education and recognition. They would rather have them remain uneducated and ignorant, therefore having a larger pool of the population to easily manipulate for their own agenda.

IMO, very sad indeed.
Are you serious?

Many Palestinians are very educated. Many Palestinian terrorists are very educated. Many have been educated in the West.

Many Palestinian suicide (homocide) bombers are very educated and come from well-to-do families. Case in point... the recent mass murder in Haifa . The bomber was a 29 year old Palestinian female who was an educated lawyer from a well off family.

Education seems to be irrelevant in a culture of hate.

#203348 - 16/10/03 08:56 AM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
Claus Offline

I just wanna be loved is that so wrong?....

#203349 - 16/10/03 09:54 AM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
MBFlyerfan Offline

How many Palestinians get injured burning flags every year? If it is an American flag and they get burnt, do they blame the United States? Maybe it is our own fault, we should be manufacturing flame retardent flags. Though this probably wont stop these retards from trying.

#203350 - 16/10/03 10:11 AM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
How many Palestinians get injured burning flags every year? If it is an American flag and they get burnt, do they blame the United States? Maybe it is our own fault, we should be manufacturing flame retardent flags. Though this probably wont stop these retards from trying.
I say douse them in Napalm before shipping them out, write a warning on them and rejoice as the torches are running down the street.....

#203351 - 16/10/03 10:49 AM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
I really don't think they use real American flags . . .

I count nine stripes on this puppy. I don't think that meets regulation standards . . .

Looks like Crayola on a beachtowel . . .

#203352 - 16/10/03 04:49 PM Re: fascinating, yet disturbing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by lover of paulina rubio:

IMO, very sad indeed.
Are you serious?

Many Palestinians are very educated. Many Palestinian terrorists are very educated. Many have been educated in the West.

Many Palestinian suicide (homocide) bombers are very educated and come from well-to-do families. Case in point... the recent mass murder in Haifa . The bomber was a 29 year old Palestinian female who was an educated lawyer from a well off family.

Education seems to be irrelevant in a culture of hate.

There seems to be many theories as to what makes a suicide bomber. There are MANY reasons which include hatred of Israel and the West, revenge, ignorance, prestige for ones family, brainwashed into thinking it will lead to 72 virgins in Heaven, etc, etc, etc...

Poverty (eg. Iraq offering $ to families of suicide bombers, land will go to Palestinians who currently live in refugee camp if Israel is wiped out, etc...) and lack of education are just two of many reasons.

There may be many Palestinians who are educated and well-off, but there are far more who live in poverty. That is not to say that is an excuse to walk into a pizzaria strapped with explosives and wipe out 20 innocent bystanders. From what I have read, Hamas does not recruit suicide bombers from the criminal elements in order to avoid detection. They recruit from the average Palestinian population, which is certainly not wealthy and educated.

I simply suggested the education/poverty angle because the attack on the convoy was different from other attacks in that it was targeted towards the U.S. as it was going to interview potential scholarship recipients.

As well, the media don't always mention the background of a suicide bomber unless it was significant enough to do so such as when they are: 1. the first female, 2. a female ambulance attendant, 3. a 27 yrs old female who was days away from becoming a lawyer. There were countless others who were average Palestinians (eg. not well educated or wealthy)

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal