shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#203644 - 20/05/04 12:18 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
They want us to believe that it's him.

Find one quote from U.S. intelligence that says for absolute certainty that it was him. It's allway " intelligence indicates" or "we believe it to be" or "our intelligence indicates."

It's never "We got him. We know it's him and we're sure it was him that did it."

What about the bomb with saurin gas that was used this week. Possible eveidence of WMD? Why was the story burried? Was it an old 80's bomb that no one knew they had or was it the typical first report that turned out to be false and later retracted?

Maybee that's what happened to your four suspects arrested earlier in the week. First reports mean nothing.

#203645 - 20/05/04 12:53 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Actually this is a great illustration of media bias and agenda driven reporting. [Laughing]

The sarin shell had 3-4 liters in it. This was underreported several days after the initial report. The elite media burried the story like it was nothing. I wonder why? :rolleyes: Maybe because it might lend a small amount of credibility for the reasons of going to war. I am not saying this is a stockpile or anything. If you want to argue the shells importance lets start a new thread.

If they had Zarqawi they would tell us. What does that have to do with it being him in the video tape. The terrorist website said it was him, and the CIA believes it is him. So until something credible comes up to show that it isn't I am assuming it probably was. I never said they came out and de facto said it was him. I was just saying they were stronger about their suspicions than you are leading on.

#203646 - 20/05/04 05:58 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
InfX708 Offline

Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC
I think the sarin shells prove that there must be a stockpile some place. You don't set up a factory just to produce a couple of rounds. I expect more of these to come.

#203647 - 20/05/04 06:16 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

I do as well. I find it hilarious how the little reporting that is being done is focusing on the fact that it is an old shell. I guess they are trying to say it is insignificant because it was around before the first war or something. The fact is we went to find the shit he didn't account for. We don't care when it was made. That one round had the potential to kill thousands if shot properly.

#203648 - 21/05/04 01:03 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
YEP, Fox news was the only outlet I found even running the sarin shell story. I guarantee you there are more over there somewhere.....

#203649 - 21/05/04 01:10 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
socalpunx Offline

On Monday ,I believe it was Monday, I was watching the early news broadcasts that were all reporting it in the afternoon including the major networks on their local news broadcasts.

By the evening news it was downplayed quite considerably.

It was Rummsfield himself that would not confirm that it was in fact sarin gass and the possible source. I think that is why they have backed off the story for now.

#203650 - 21/05/04 01:48 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Michael Berg, Nick's father, wrote a piece today for The Guardian in the UK.

It is here. I'll let you decide on it's contents and the mind of this man.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,1221515,00.html

Did he have to write something for a foreign paper?

#203651 - 21/05/04 03:05 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
It was Rummsfield himself that would not confirm that it was in fact sarin gass and the possible source. I think that is why they have backed off the story for now.
BS. It was confirmed after that and they fucking ignored it. Plain and simple. They chose instead to trickle out some more abuse photos. They also ignored the fact that a similar shell full of mustard gas was found earlier.

#203652 - 21/05/04 04:12 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Michael Berg, Nick's father, wrote a piece today for The Guardian in the UK.

Did he have to write something for a foreign paper?
No he didn't. Do you read read the things you post?

From the Guardian:

· Michael Berg is the father of Nick Berg, the US contractor beheaded on video in Iraq this month by a group believed to be linked to al-Qaida. This is an extract from his message of support for the Stop The War Coalition's demonstration, End the Torture - Bring the Troops Home Now, which will be held at 11am tomorrow at the Embankment in London

He wrote his statement to be read at a peace rally in London on Saturday.

BBC headline : Berg father backs anti-war stance

The father of Nick Berg - the US civilian beheaded in Iraq - has sent a message of support to the Stop the War Coalition.

And yes. The guy is way over the top. He knows there's more to the story and he's running arround like a crazy person.

#203653 - 21/05/04 06:48 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
BS. It was confirmed after that and they fucking ignored it. Plain and simple. They chose instead to trickle out some more abuse photos. They also ignored the fact that a similar shell full of mustard gas was found earlier.
NPR interviewed David Kay, Bush's (former) weapons inspector in Iraq, and answers most of the questions related to the shell. Basicly he says its an old shell from the 80's. The evidence is that the shell was rusted and the Sarin has deteriorated quite a bit, that's why the soldiers affected only suffered mild symptoms.
He says there probably as many as 100 more shells scattered across Iraq that will be turning up over the next 50 years.

Link to audio of interview

Xterra101.com

#203654 - 25/05/04 07:28 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
Fox news is the most bias piece of crap, ultra nationalist, ultra conservative Infotainment Ive seen in a long time.

From the same patriotic network that aired detailed plans of the assult of Bagdad during the war and U.S troop positions

Same patriotic network that has given oliver north, a convicted felon who facilitaed illegal TOW missle sales to the now evil Iran to fund a dirty war in Nicaragua, a show about honor in war

Not to forget the an entire program on how unemployment is GOOD,lol

thats just off the top of my head...

The war pigs of this administration LOVE that Fox news tries to scare the shit out us everyday. Because a scared citizenry are susceptible to being taken advantage of.

Go ahead and click on Fox and watch for 5 minutes. They will swear the sky will fall any minute now.
They dredge for ratings by appealing to the lowest common denominator among us by either scaring us or fevering us with such tremendous nationalism
Americans are actually FIREBOMBING mosques and peoples homes because of this psycho nationalism.

I better shave very well in the morning so I dont get run off the road.

Isnt this how the Brown Shirts of the Nazi SA operated in the 20's

Oh and yes CNN, MSNBC are covering serin
It's just that anyone with a degree in chemesty can make it, remember the subway attack in tokyo that killed 2? It was done by some psycho cult, not some high tech lab.
Aghhh

lol Fox is doing a show right now on witness hypnotizing....What crap

Just realized i revived this thread my bad

/just trolling

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#203655 - 25/05/04 08:27 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Weasel:

They dredge for ratings by appealing to the lowest common denominator among us by either scaring us or fevering us with such tremendous nationalism
Americans are actually FIREBOMBING mosques and peoples homes because of this psycho nationalism.

I better shave very well in the morning so I dont get run off the road.

Isnt this how the Brown Shirts of the Nazi SA operated in the 20's

Oh and yes CNN, MSNBC are covering serin
It's just that anyone with a degree in chemesty can make it, remember the subway attack in tokyo that killed 2? It was done by some psycho cult, not some high tech lab.
[Freak] [Freak] [Freak]

Geez.... That's a lot of bullshit for one post. With the outlandish leftist brainwashing that has indoctrinated you, I'm not surprised you think FOX News is biased crap. I'm also sure that you think the sources for the bullshit that you have posted here are truthful in that mixed up and convoluted mind of yours.

Do any of your sources know how to spell "serin" correctly?

It takes more than a degree in chemistry to manufacture an artillery shell containing binary agents that create sarin in flight as the shell spins on it's way to the target.

The user name Weasel seems to suit you. Are all you weasels attracted to the lowest common denonimator of anti-American bullshit and feverish internationalism?

#203656 - 25/05/04 08:37 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

He wrote his statement to be read at a peace rally in London on Saturday.
Who cares what Berg's father's statement was supposed to be intended for. He gave them permission to run it in their paper. He could have easily given papers here in this country permission to run his crap, but he didn't.

The man is using his son's murder for his personal political beliefs. The man is a disgrace.

I notice you have stayed away from one of the obvious theories about Nick Berg's death. He may have been involved with his father's radical organizational connections.

#203657 - 26/05/04 04:21 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
I see a direct correlation with Michael Berg's beliefs and his son's beheading. It seems that all the liberal hogwash that spews out of his mouth gave his son a false sense of security. Nick went over there thinking, "they aint so bad, they are just trying to fight for thier beliefs. Just because I am a jew would never be reason enough for them to kill me. That would just be right wing rhetoric."

He painfully learned that they dont care about his beliefs.

#203658 - 26/05/04 06:30 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Kerensky97:
Quote:
[b]BS. It was confirmed after that and they fucking ignored it. Plain and simple. They chose instead to trickle out some more abuse photos. They also ignored the fact that a similar shell full of mustard gas was found earlier.
NPR interviewed David Kay, Bush's (former) weapons inspector in Iraq, and answers most of the questions related to the shell. Basicly he says its an old shell from the 80's. The evidence is that the shell was rusted and the Sarin has deteriorated quite a bit, that's why the soldiers affected only suffered mild symptoms.
He says there probably as many as 100 more shells scattered across Iraq that will be turning up over the next 50 years.

Link to audio of interview [/b]
Good for Kay. His opinion on the matter means little to me. He is not part of the story anymore, so anything he says is suspect.

#203659 - 26/05/04 10:57 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Weasel Offline

What exactly was bullshit about that I wrote?

The felony conviction of Oliver North because of his involvment in illegally selling TOW missles to Iran?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_North

The firebombings and violence?

http://www.pluralism.org/news/index.php?xref=Hate+Crimes+and+Violence&sort=ASC#headline2032

The ease of the creation of sarin gas?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin_gas_attack_on_the_Tokyo_subway#What_is_sarin?

Look under "what is sarin"

Or maybe Fox News Airing U.S troop movements and positions before the siege of Bagdad?

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/31/sprj.irq.rivera/

Yep its all there for you to read and call liberal brainwashing or conspiracy or whatever.

BTW: A weasel is actually a very brave little guy
These little bastards fight cobras and such

http://www.press.jhu.edu/books/walkers_m...oecilogale.html

laugh

#203660 - 26/05/04 11:18 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Oliver North is a great patriot of this nation, and did things to help further the interests of this nation and took the fall for them. You are a commie scumbag. That is all.

Edited to add:
Which part of binary shell full of sarin that mixes in flight did you not understand exactly?

North's conviction was later overturned. Quit being an asshat.

#203661 - 26/05/04 12:19 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Weasel Offline

Oliver North should be in prison for selling Anti Tank missles to Iran.

He is definitely no hero.

Unless of course Illegal missle sales to a terrorist sponsoring state is heroic to you.

These TOW Heavy Anti-Tank missiles can destroy just about anything.
I wonder how many missles were given to terrorist groups?

I guess we will never know.

Read your Iran-Contra History.
He delieved TOW missiles to Iran in order to get money to run a dirty war in Nicaragua.

Tom Clancy kind of stuff but this time not just a work of fiction.

Real American Hero....

#203662 - 26/05/04 12:37 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

No shit jackass. I know what went down. The facts remain his convictions were overturned. Keep on spewing the bullshit. Long live the Intifada! :rolleyes:

#203663 - 26/05/04 12:45 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Weasel Offline

So then according to your logic Iran Contra dident happen and Oliver North did not sell TOW missles to Iran.
Ok sure....

His conviction was overturned on a legal technicality by a judge who was appointed by Reagan himself, not because he was innocent

Oliver North even admitted to be "just following orders" to sell missles to Iran.

I dont understand how anyone can support the proliferation of anti tank missles to terrorist sponser Iran and have the nerve to call me a terrorist or commie or whatever.

Its just the facts man...plain and simple.

I guess your going to ask why the facts hate America so much.

#203664 - 26/05/04 12:59 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Wrong again. It was overturned by a federal judicial panel, not Bush Sr. You need to read up on your leftist propoganda to make sure it is accurate. The missiles were sold to Iran to ensure the safety of our hostages, and as a way to fund the contras. Sure it was all illegal, but many illegal things helped us win the Cold War. Ollie took the fall for it, and was correctly exonerated. If I was the President at the time I would have done the same thing.

#203665 - 26/05/04 01:12 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Weasel Offline

Sorry my bad it was only a Reagan appointee that overturned his conviction on a technicality.
Not because he was innocent.

Your right.

The selling of TOW missles to a terrorist sponser was a good idea.

Especially to fund an illegal war in Nicaragua.

Your right...laws are bullshit, so is the constitution.

Im sure that the THOUSAND TOW missles he sold to Iran were never given to terrorists.

Im sure the terrorists in Iran wouldn't want Anti Tank missles anyway.

You right he was a true patriot...

#203666 - 26/05/04 01:34 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

The only reason the war was illegal was because the Democrat controlled congress made it so. I guess they liked the Cuban backed commies. Keep on guessing you might get it right eventually. They used the TOWs on Saddams tanks at the time BTW. So do you think winning the Cold War was a bad thing? The judges were still judges. That is in direct conflict with the 'facts' you presented.

#203667 - 26/05/04 01:39 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
The only reason the war was illegal was because the Democrat controlled congress made it so.
So if a democratically elected congress determines something to be illegal it is justified to circumvent that ruling because you dissagree with it politically? Again, why bother with ballance of powers and all of those annoying principles of the constitution.

Fuck it. Fuck democracy. We'll just do whatever the hell we want if we dissagree. :rolleyes:

Is a law not a law because it differs from your agenda?

#203668 - 26/05/04 01:44 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Weasel Offline

So laws are only valid when they are created from your political party?

Are you nuts? Could you live in a world like that?

1. Iran funds and arms terrorists who murder innocent people.

2. Oliver North illigally sold 1,000 TOW missles to Iran

3. Profited personally and politically.

4. Conviction overturned by Reagan appointed judge.

Oliver north wiped his ass with our flag and our constitution

How is he a patriot again? your words
Because he took the fall instead of Reagan?

Maybe a patriot to Iran, but not this nation.

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal