shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#203594 - 16/05/04 09:19 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
mmUTK Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
I never said it looked fake.

All the events leading up to his execution does make me very suspicious of the US' involvement.

#203595 - 16/05/04 11:53 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Oh he was definately killed. The real question is; by who and why?

Why is he wearing the same orange jumpsuit worn by the prisoners in the pictures I've seen from Abu Ghraib prison.

The "terrorists" took him off the streets, changed his clothes and then exocuted him two weeks later?

Why was the man who beheaded him wearing a gold ring something that is strictly forbidden to Islam.

Why does the U.S. intelligence continue to infer that Abu Musaab al-Zarqawi was "most likely" responsible for this action even though news services had prior reported that he was reportedly killed?

When did "most likely" become fact and why are networks such as FOX reporting it as fact that he did the Berg killing?

Is al-Zarqawi dead? Was he killed of is he in Iraq?

How many fat Islamic fighters or terrorists have you seen? How many fat Iraqis havey you seen in ANY pictures? Other than the fat guys that killed Berg.

Why was there an Isreali stamp on his passport?
Was he there as a tourist? To be tought something? Arabic perhaps?

What had he done there? He also reportedly had an uncle (a man who had been married to his aunt) who lived in Iraq. Was this uncle sympathetic to the U.S. cause or was he a Sadaam loyalist?

What is the F.B.I. counterintelligence doing interviewing Berg three times. If he was really a no-factor wouldn't one interview suffice? If it was really nothing wouldn't he have just been released?

Why does the U.S continue to say that they did not have Berg in custody? They continue to say that it was the Iraqis that had detained and held him. THE IRAQIS DON'T HAVE ANY GOVERNMENT OR CONTROLL OF IRAQ AT ALL WHATSOEVER! The police force , the little there is, acts under the direction of the U.S. occupational forces.

They do not detain Americans , or anyone else for that matter, unless they are directed to by U.S. millitary or other government entities. U.S. millitary MP's had contact with him regardless of
who was officially responsible for his detention.

Why aren't we getting the entire true story from his family or the U.S. ?

#203596 - 16/05/04 03:38 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Have they figured out what Berg was mouthing during the first 3 minutes of that video ? It appears his mouth was moving quite a bit.

Also, the time stamps don't match up when the video switches from the tripod mount to the handheld.

#203597 - 16/05/04 04:38 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Alpine Hoy Offline

Loc: Steelers Country
Quote:
Originally posted by xterrapin:
[b]FUCK THAT!
I am so glad that this thread has already been started cause I was about to start one!
I just read the headlines and cannot even begin to put into words (but I'll try anyways) how fucking pissed I am!
How many people have to die before we all say ENOUGH! We were lied into this mess, we are now hated across the globe, this administration continues to lie and deceive the public about this "war" and people are still saying, "Yeah, fuckin kill those towelheads!".
You fuckin morons, they are winning! You wanna keep saying "Bring em' on"??? How many people do you need to satisfy your blood lust, you savage pricks; EVOLVE already! What? Are we gonna kill more of them cause they killed one of ours now? That's intelligent; WHEN YOU'RE LOSING THE FUCKING WAR!
Hell, the General in charge of the Falluja missions admitted
we need to get out ! This guys on the front lines and saying, "They should leave very quickly, very quickly or there will be problems." But yet, the "president" is still supporting Rumsfeld , hmmm...wonder why?
775 soldiers dead since the start of this bullshit, and you people want more???????????
Savage, fucking lunatics!
Standing up and speaking out against this bullshit, fucking war does not make you a hippie or a tree-hugger, get some balls and wise up chumps! [Finger] [/b]
I am with you. I was there and it is a debacle. It wasn't as bad where I was, but scary enough when you don't know where the mortars and rockets are landing. I don't believe in this shit and I am in the military. I have a little less than 3 years, then I am out because of bullshit like this. I did my time. I don't hate our military. I respect the price of freedom, but this war is so unjust, it's not even funny. Now it's you embarrass our people, we behead yours. These damn people over there need to get out of the stoneage and learn how to live in a civil manner and quit thinking that killing or blowing yourself up means you are going to heaven. Bush is so f'in blind. He is trying to finish daddy's war. Rumsfeld, I'd like to kick his ass from here to Kingdom Come if I ever came across him. Regardless if you are Democrat or Republican, the current leadership is so f'in terrible. I support the troops, they are like brothers and sisters. But I sure as hell don't support this administration. I hope they all rot in hell.

#203598 - 16/05/04 04:40 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Alpine Hoy Offline

Loc: Steelers Country
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Have they figured out what Berg was mouthing during the first 3 minutes of that video ? It appears his mouth was moving quite a bit.

Also, the time stamps don't match up when the video switches from the tripod mount to the handheld.
I noticed the time thing too. I bet it was the FBI who did that so the heat would come off of the prison scandal. Look at the video. Watch the time, look how they blouse their pants (like our military), and look at their hands. They are too pale to be arab.

#203599 - 16/05/04 08:44 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

Oh he was definately killed. The real question is; by who and why?

Why is he wearing the same orange jumpsuit worn by the prisoners in the pictures I've seen from Abu Ghraib prison.

The "terrorists" took him off the streets, changed his clothes and then exocuted him two weeks later?

Why was the man who beheaded him wearing a gold ring something that is strictly forbidden to Islam.

Why does the U.S. intelligence continue to infer that Abu Musaab al-Zarqawi was "most likely" responsible for this action even though news services had prior reported that he was reportedly killed?

When did "most likely" become fact and why are networks such as FOX reporting it as fact that he did the Berg killing?

Is al-Zarqawi dead? Was he killed of is he in Iraq?

How many fat Islamic fighters or terrorists have you seen? How many fat Iraqis havey you seen in ANY pictures? Other than the fat guys that killed Berg.

Why was there an Isreali stamp on his passport?
Was he there as a tourist? To be tought something? Arabic perhaps?

What had he done there? He also reportedly had an uncle (a man who had been married to his aunt) who lived in Iraq. Was this uncle sympathetic to the U.S. cause or was he a Sadaam loyalist?

What is the F.B.I. counterintelligence doing interviewing Berg three times. If he was really a no-factor wouldn't one interview suffice? If it was really nothing wouldn't he have just been released?

Why does the U.S continue to say that they did not have Berg in custody? They continue to say that it was the Iraqis that had detained and held him. THE IRAQIS DON'T HAVE ANY GOVERNMENT OR CONTROLL OF IRAQ AT ALL WHATSOEVER! The police force , the little there is, acts under the direction of the U.S. occupational forces.

They do not detain Americans , or anyone else for that matter, unless they are directed to by U.S. millitary or other government entities. U.S. millitary MP's had contact with him regardless of
who was officially responsible for his detention.

Why aren't we getting the entire true story from his family or the U.S. ?
Was it the same type of orange jumpsuit we use? I'm not so sure. The suits appear to be a different shade of orange. Plus ours don't have any shine and appear to be of a different fabric than the one Berg seemed to be wearing. It's hard to be sure with the quality of the video. They dressed him that way for the effect.

There are still Westerners missing over there. No one knows whether they are dead or alive. Berg was Jewish and they knew that. If you want to kill a hostage and you are an Islamic terrorist, you will always pick the Jew first.

The gold jewelry thing is not really much of a valid point. Not all Islamic terrorists are practicing Muslims. If Islam was a religion of peace like the propagandists constantly claim, there would be no Islamic terrorists. That is not the case, so the wearing of jewelry is really not indicative of anything.

Zarqawi is most likely alive. He is an Al Qaeda leader. Just because other terrorists claim he may be dead does not make it so. They have many motivations for making that claim. The AP article just repeated claims of terrorists.

The CIA claims Zarqawi did the killing because his voice matches the voice from the tape. I beleive the Jihadi website that initially posted the video also claimed Zarqawi did the murder.

There are many fat Arabs and terrorists. Come on, are you serious with this stuff. The number three Al Qaeda guy that we captured last year, Khalid Sheikh Mohamed, was a fat bastard.

Berg's paternal aunt was married to an Iraqi man. She is dead and her husband I believe lives here. Has for many years. Berg visited the brother of his dead aunt's husband in Mosul. Supposedly that guy was very nervous regarding Berg's presence.

I disagree with what you said about the Iraqi police and detainment of Americans. He was an American wondering around Iraq by himself. He had no definitive specific reason for being there. Americans have been involved with Islamic terrorist organizations. The fact that he didn't belong there MADE him a suspect and very suspicious to authorities. I'm sure Iraqi police work checkpoints. I doubt the Americans can work every single one of them. There were American MP's at the facility where he was held.

He was also picked up in January, so that was not the first time he had a run in with the authorities over there.

I also don't find the fact that the FBI interviewd him three times to be very unusual.

I agree there are many questions related to the Berg story. I think it is ridiculous for people to be touting "tin foil hat wearing" theories of the US government killing him. That is ludicrous and insane.

I also noticed he seemed to be mouthing something in that video.

The bottom line........some of the circumstantial evidence and facts regarding Berg does not look favorable.

No one knows at this point. He did not deserve to be brutally murdered by those scum.

Here is an article that summarizes some of the information, but doesn't answer many of the questions.

http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101040524/wberg.html

#203600 - 17/05/04 08:41 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Berg was, at best, extremely stupid. At worst, trying to do something shady.

What kind of a fucking bonehead walks around Iraq without any protection????

But, like Madman said, he didn't deserve to have his head cut off.

I hope they figure out who the cowards in the video are, although I'm not optimistic. I've never seen anyone beheaded alive before; that was absolutely horrific.

#203601 - 18/05/04 10:15 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Madma: How can you argue that the Iraqis have any authority at all in their country? They don't. Every member of the Iraqi police force is under the constant training and direction of U.S. authority. They do not and they would not hold a SINGLE AMERICAN without being directed so by the U.S. forces.

Please be reminded that there is no Iraqi authority in Iraq. None at all whatsoever. They are an occupied country under the direction of an occupational force.

I also don't understand why the Abu Ghraib prison is being used in the first place. Isn't this the natorious prison used as a tool of torture and opression by the Hussein regime? Why didn't the U.S. level it and put up tents and build a GITBAY style detainment center in it's place.

Am I the only one that sees the irony in our troops being accused of attrocities in the same prison that assisted Sadaam in developing his image as a sadistic madman?

If anything will get the world on our side , that's going to be it! :rolleyes:

The interesting thing is that while every tinfoil hat wearing crackpot with a website has run with this story and the conspiracy idea, the mainstream media continues to report the Berg story with the information spoonfed to them by the government.

I finally heard one network (FOX) drop this rediculous "Contract worker" moniker and refer to him in a newscast as a man who was attemping to find work.

There's allways been this "dig deep but not too deep" philosophy with the mainstream press. What's wrong guys? You don't want to ruin your anonymous government sources? Regardless of whether or not any one individual theory is correct, the fact remains that there is absolutely more than meets the eye with the Berg killing, yet not one news agency has taken the initiative to question the allready flimsy government position that the story presented to the public is the entire true story.

Maybee Powell, feeling the pangs of guilt from the realization that he was used as a lying puppet during his presentations to the U.N., will have a desire to restore his dignitiy and credibility and start telling some of the truth once he is no longer part of the administration.

#203602 - 18/05/04 10:41 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

At first, I thought it was one clean cut and he was dead, but that is in no way the case. They actually had to saw this poor guys neck with like a six inch blade, while he sat there and screamed for mercy. This guy was a communications worker for God sakes! He has nothing to do with the war, other than helping rebuild the communication infrastructure.

#203603 - 18/05/04 10:46 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
Berg was, at best, extremely stupid. At worst, trying to do something shady.

What kind of a fucking bonehead walks around Iraq without any protection????

But, like Madman said, he didn't deserve to have his head cut off.

I hope they figure out who the cowards in the video are, although I'm not optimistic. I've never seen anyone beheaded alive before; that was absolutely horrific.
They already have an idea of who did the initial cutting, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a close friend of Osama bin Laden. They are unconfirmed reports of them capturing 4/5 of the people associated with the murder, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is not one of the people captured.

#203604 - 18/05/04 10:52 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by mmUTK:
I never said it looked fake.

All the events leading up to his execution does make me very suspicious of the US' involvement.
Of course you are. You blame America first for everything.

#203605 - 18/05/04 10:54 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by xowner:
This guy was a communications worker for God sakes! He has nothing to do with the war, other than helping rebuild the communication infrastructure.
In two seperate trips to the middle east (I say that because he did not just concentrate his travels to Iraq) he did not secure one communicaitons job work on one tower and did not do any communications work at all whatsoever.

So what help did he perform exactly?

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is not one of the people captured.

Of course he wasn't caputred. He's been dead for weeks.

#203606 - 18/05/04 11:06 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Are you just being a smart ass or what?

#203607 - 18/05/04 11:15 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
socalpunx Offline

About al-Zarqawi ? Yes, of course. No one knows if he's dead or alive, if he did the Berg murder or if he was really behind the bombings yesterday.

About Powell.

Did you see Powell Sunday morning? He all but made an apology for lying to the U.N. and Americans about the nature of the WMD intelligence that was not only faulty but intentionally missleading.

It wouln't shock me if he died of a massive heart attack in the next 12 months.

About Berg, absoultely not. He was and remains a mystery. The reality is that government contracts are secured by companies long before they leave for Iraq. No one is wandering around a war zone looking for work because they just want to help. It's bullshit and I have seen no evidence on the contrary.

Have you read the reports about the Koran and the "anti-semetic" literature they found on his person when initialy held in Iraq.

And also. How easy would it be to pull four random Iraqi or Arab guys off the streets and pin the Berg murder on them? It's not like they are going to have a public trial with their laywers holding press conferences.

#203608 - 18/05/04 11:20 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]This guy was a communications worker for God sakes! He has nothing to do with the war, other than helping rebuild the communication infrastructure.
In two seperate trips to the middle east (I say that because he did not just concentrate his travels to Iraq) he did not secure one communicaitons job work on one tower and did not do any communications work at all whatsoever.

So what help did he perform exactly?

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is not one of the people captured.

Of course he wasn't caputred. He's been dead for weeks.[/b]
According to this link, as of May 12, 2004, the U.S. Government has a $10 million reward for Abu Musab al-Zarqawi capture.

#203609 - 18/05/04 11:29 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Oh, I concede. If there is a reward offered for him it MUST mean that he's alive.

Oh , but wait.

I have a link that reports he\'s dead . Does that make it absolutely true?

Why was his body flown to Dover? Isn't that were the millitary KIA are sent? He WAS a civilian right? Shouldn't he just be flown to Pa. to his family? I wonder if his Bush hating father is going to have an indepandant autopsy preformed.

#203610 - 18/05/04 11:37 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
babyX Offline

Quote:
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a close friend of Osama bin Laden. They are unconfirmed reports of them capturing 4/5 of the people associated with the murder, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is not one of the people captured.
If he's a close friend of bin Laden's, why wasn't there a substantial bounty on him before now?

Too much emphasis is being placed on Iraq. Talk about diverting attention from the real issue -- bin Laden and the jackoffs that took down the WTC. Let's get a move on, already.

#203611 - 18/05/04 11:47 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:

If he's a close friend of bin Laden's, why wasn't there a substantial bounty on him before now?
There is a price on his head. $10 Million.

#203612 - 18/05/04 11:57 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
NY Madman Offline

Socal....

Have you been reading a lot of these conspiracy theory web sites or something?

You are starting to become unhinged with comments like Powell showing up dead of a heart attack.

Zarqawi is not dead. Also there are Iraqi police working checkpoints in Iraq. Berg even told other people he was picked up by Iraqi police.

If you want to look for shady dealings regarding Berg, maybe you need to start with his own father and some of his questionable connections.

#203613 - 18/05/04 12:07 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

No shit. I am going to send you a big ass box of tin foil for a thicker hat.

#203614 - 18/05/04 12:09 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
Quote:
[b] Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a close friend of Osama bin Laden. They are unconfirmed reports of them capturing 4/5 of the people associated with the murder, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is not one of the people captured.

Too much emphasis is being placed on Iraq. Talk about diverting attention from the real issue -- bin Laden and the jackoffs that took down the WTC. Let's get a move on, already.[/b]
The bounty has been on him for some time. You need to pay more attention. We are fighting a lot of these guys in Iraq. We are also fighting them in Afghanistan. Just because the media is not covering it, doesn't mean that war is over. :rolleyes:

#203615 - 18/05/04 12:13 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Damn Madman. I try to interject a little humor into things and I'm "unhinged?"

(Adjusting my tinfoil hat)

But since you call me out on the carpet. I'm recaling a weapons inspector that was found dead in England. I can't remember the story entirely but weren't there suspicious circumstances involved?

I don't think even if Bush gets reelected, Powell will be with them much longer. I think he's on the outs with the administration and is trying to distance himself from them as well.

I did notice Madman, that you didn't comment on Powell's Sunday conversations and apologies about the missinformation and outright lies that were told to the U.N. during the lobbying effort to gain support for the war that the world didn't want.

I have been reading a lot of the various Berg/conspiracy sites the past couple of days. There are a lot of crackpots that are looking for signs that just aren't there while on the otherhand there are a number of people that want to blindly belive the story that's being sold to us. I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

He was picked up by Iraqi soldiers or police. Sure. That's great. Who do they report to? Which Iraqi authority? You still haven't conceded that there is NO autonomous Iraqi authority. Once he was picked up who was he handed over to? The border controll police didn't hold him. The occoupational force is responsible for international detainees and interrorgating and investigating security concerns. It has been proven time and time again that the Iraqis are incapable of this task at the current time.

Berg's father?

Because he's a lefty leazlout means he was responsible for his son's death? It has been claimed by him and others that his an his son's viewpoints were not the same regarding the war.

Has anyone come up with a legitimate reason why Berg was in Iraq? What work he did? How his al Queda ties in the U.S. were so quiclky dismissed?

#203616 - 18/05/04 12:41 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
babyX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
You need to pay more attention.
Prob'ly. [Wave]

#203617 - 18/05/04 01:25 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Damn Madman. I try to interject a little humor into things and I'm "unhinged?"

(Adjusting my tinfoil hat)
Sorry... Didn't realize you were trying to be funny. It did have a "tin foil hat" type ring to it.

Quote:
But since you call me out on the carpet. I'm recaling a weapons inspector that was found dead in England. I can't remember the story entirely but weren't there suspicious circumstances involved?
You're talking about David Kelly.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/uk/2003/david_kelly_inquiry/default.stm

That's a big issue for the "tin foil hatters". He was an arms expert. Some have compared him to having a "Walter Mitty" type imagination. Who knows. There is a lot of info regarding the whole inquiry in the link above.

Kelly's death revealed corruption at the BBC.

Quote:
I don't think even if Bush gets reelected, Powell will be with them much longer. I think he's on the outs with the administration and is trying to distance himself from them as well.
Many Secretaries of State only stay one term. I hope Powell leaves. He has not cleaned up foggy bottom. It's still the same rat infested anti-American shithole it has been for over 40 years.

Quote:
I did notice Madman, that you didn't comment on Powell's Sunday conversations and apologies about the missinformation and outright lies that were told to the U.N. during the lobbying effort to gain support for the war that the world didn't want.
Powell can say whatever he wants. He is only trying to make himself appear better in the media. He never claimed anyone lied. He said the information was not accurate. He is flip flopping for his own benefit. Every major country in the world said the same thing about Iraq prior to the war. Powell seemed happy with the information then. Now he is in self serving mode looking to separate himself from the administration. He has something up his sleeve. Whatever his motives are, they are self serving and he could be paving the way for his own future on the political scene.

Personally, I never liked Powell very much. I've voiced my dislike of him many times.

Quote:
He was picked up by Iraqi soldiers or police. Sure. That's great. Who do they report to? Which Iraqi authority? You still haven't conceded that there is NO autonomous Iraqi authority. Once he was picked up who was he handed over to? The border controll police didn't hold him. The occoupational force is responsible for international detainees and interrorgating and investigating security concerns. It has been proven time and time again that the Iraqis are incapable of this task at the current time.
The Coalition Provisional Authority is the top of the food chain right now (for another 5 weeks or so). There is also the Iraqi Governing Council. There are Iraqi police who operate police stations and work checkpoints. Why do you find that so hard to beleive? There were American MP's in the detention area where they brought Berg. We know that.

Quote:
Berg's father?

Because he's a lefty leazlout means he was responsible for his son's death? It has been claimed by him and others that his an his son's viewpoints were not the same regarding the war.
Of course Berg's father is not responsible for Nick's death. The conduct and things Berg's father said are very suspicious. Berg's father has some suspicious connections.

How do we know Nick Berg supported the war effort in Iraq? We don't. We only know his father rattled that off immediately upon word of his son's death. We don't know if it is true. It was very strange that these were the first words out of his father's mouth.

We know Berg came under the FBI radar two years ago with a connection to Al Qaeda. We know Berg's death ended with an Al Qaeda connection. What's missing is his activities between these two points. Could they just be coincidences? Maybe. A damn big coincidence that needs more scrutiny.

Quote:
Has anyone come up with a legitimate reason why Berg was in Iraq? What work he did? How his al Queda ties in the U.S. were so quiclky dismissed?
The Al Qaeda tie was dismissed at the time two years ago. I guarantee that the FBI is taking a second look at all of this now.

No. We don't know what Berg was doing wandering around Iraq. He was offered a way out of the country, but turned it down. Why would he do that?

There are many unanswered questions.

#203618 - 18/05/04 02:00 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
The al Queda tie was dismissed at the time two years ago. I guarantee that the FBI is taking a second look at all of this now.

No. We don't know what Berg was doing wandering around Iraq. He was offered a way out of the country, but turned it down. Why would he do that?

There are many unanswered questions.
Well then there we agree. I question weather or not this will be truly investigated or will it fall by the wayside and those who question it or dig deeper will be discounted as crackpots.

I find that if it wasn't for the internet this would be another non-story and a non-issue and it would absolutely be ignored.

I also think that the crackpot conspiracy theororists are going to do a disservice if they merely grasp at flexible straws and don't make every attempt to substantiate the facts while making a genuine effort at digging below the surface where the mainstream media doesn't seem to want to go.

Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal