shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#203669 - 26/05/04 01:46 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
[b]The only reason the war was illegal was because the Democrat controlled congress made it so.
So if a democratically elected congress determines something to be illegal it is justified to circumvent that ruling because you dissagree with it politically? Again, why bother with ballance of powers and all of those annoying principles of the constitution.

Fuck it. Fuck democracy. We'll just do whatever the hell we want if we dissagree. :rolleyes:

Is a law not a law because it differs from your agenda?[/b]
Sometimes extreme things have to happen. You think the CIA never breaks any of our laws? We are talking about the Cold War here, and stopping the spread of communism. It was us or them. Sometimes the rules had to be broken. Their only mistake was getting caught IMO.

#203670 - 26/05/04 01:47 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

I am done with you weasal. You just keep posting the exact same thing over and over again.

#203671 - 26/05/04 02:01 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
Thats ok.

I dont like the facts either man its embarrasing.
But to give this rat his own show on Fox only encourages such behavior and it says a great deal about Fox News.

That was the point I was tring to make before we argued history.

Understand that I simply cannot tollerate people who wrap themselves around our flag while at the same time pissing on our laws.

According to you the only crime was getting caught.

What do you think would happen to a regular citizen was caught selling TOW missles to Iran?

He sure as hell wouldent be thought of as a patriot.

North got away because he was politcally protected.

It make my stomach turn when I see him on TV talking about honor when he raced to his office to shred files that shed light to his disgraces.

and to think that republicans wanted to impeach a sitting president for getting a BJ.
lol

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#203672 - 26/05/04 02:03 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Actually they wanted to impeach him for lying under oath, another 'fact' that you seem to have fucked up. You seem to be getting good at that. BTW, Ollie also has done work for your beloved CNN.

#203673 - 26/05/04 02:09 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Weasel Offline

about getting a bj.....

Who really is more dangerous a president who lies about BJ's or a president who illegally sells anti tank missiles to Iran to fund another illegal war in Nicaragua?

this is off topic your grasping at straws

#203674 - 26/05/04 02:35 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Weasel Offline

Yea im done too.

I cant convince a true believer, no matter how much I argue. The extreme right wing and extreme left are the same in stupidity and pigheadedness.

Anyways at least realize I dident lower myself to your level.

I dident have to call you a "commie,scumbag,jackass, or suggest your a terrorist to prove my point.

Something most conservatives resort to in this forum when presented with evidence to their contrary.

If Oliver North is your hero and laws are meaningless by all means watch Fox News and you wont be troubled with any scary new ideas or have any doubts about what you believe in.

Good luck.

#203675 - 26/05/04 02:41 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

What evidence? This is the ALR. The profanity and name calling makes it more fun. [Finger]

You didn't say anything I didn't already know. You did however screw up the facts several times, while claiming that the facts were on your side. I never said what Clinton did was this horrible act. You assumed that. I just correctly showed that you were wrong. I thought the whole Monica thing was stupid politics. He should have just told the truth though.

I never said Ollie was my hero either. I think he is a good guy. You act as if he came up with the scheme and executed it by himself. He didn't. He was following orders. They were illegal orders, and he was convicted illegally for following them.

What are these scary new ideas you speak of? I am obviously just another idiot blinded by the light of the government machine. Why don't you enlighten me with some of your progressive thought, so I can turn away from my filthy, imperialist, zionist, capitalist pig ways, and become more sophisticated.

#203676 - 26/05/04 02:49 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Just had to add that your original post is mainly bullshit. FOX never aired detailed plans of the attacks on Baghdad. Rivera drew a drawing in the dirt like a dumbass and got kicked out. Your spin would be that they should the attack plan and told the Iraqis how to beat us.

The scared citizenry bit is a farse as well. How have they tried to scare us?

#203677 - 26/05/04 05:53 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
Quote:
Sometimes the rules had to be broken. Their only mistake was getting caught IMO.
Hmm - I thought a major conservative tennent was integrity? Ends justify the means? Wow....

If the rules aren't applied consistently, society will cease to function. You can't have it for illegal aliens but then ignore it when it isn't convenient either.

Yes, the high road is a bitch...

#203678 - 26/05/04 05:57 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
DocNo Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by INXS:
Poltics is messed up business.
Nope, unfortunatly politics is business since business is run by humans and by our nature we are political animals.

Some more than others :p but it's still there none the less...

Concepts like government and business aren't magical entities that operate autonomously. There are humans behind them pushing the buttons and pulling the levers that make them work (think Wizard of Oz behind the curtain).

#203679 - 26/05/04 07:45 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Or Homer guarding the button that says do not push??? laugh

#203680 - 27/05/04 06:27 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by INXS:
I am fricken serious dudes. I am NOT going to post AGAIN!
I fell into that trap once again. He finally said something different though. [Finger]

#203681 - 27/05/04 06:30 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DocNo:
Quote:
[b] Sometimes the rules had to be broken. Their only mistake was getting caught IMO.
Hmm - I thought a major conservative tennent was integrity? Ends justify the means? Wow....

If the rules aren't applied consistently, society will cease to function. You can't have it for illegal aliens but then ignore it when it isn't convenient either.

Yes, the high road is a bitch...[/b]
It could be argued that Reagan showed great integrity in this situation. He saved some innocent Americans, and helped defeat communism at the same time.

#203682 - 27/05/04 02:14 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
DocNo Offline

[Laughing] Just couldn't stay away INXS, eh?

#203683 - 28/05/04 08:31 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Michael Moore is claiming to have a 20 minute interview with Nick Berg.

How did Berg ever get hooked up with that guy?

This whole story is getter stranger all the time.

http://www.local6.com/news/3354021/detail.html

#203684 - 30/05/04 05:25 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Interesting article on Iraq from Gen. Anthony Zinni, former CentCom commander.

Retired Marine Corps Gen. Anthony Zinni delivered these remarks at the Center for Defense Information's board of directors dinner on May 12, 2004. From 1997 to 2000 Zinni was chief of the Central Command, which controls U.S. military operations in the Middle East, southwest-central Asia and northeast Africa.

link

#203685 - 31/05/04 08:06 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
It worked in Somalia, in Haiti, in Bosnia, in Kosovo, East Timor. There were variations, but it always started with that U.N. resolution
There is some merit to what he is suggesting. But this statement is just not true. I would hardly call Somalia or Bosnia successes. As long as the UN was involved with illegal Oil for food dealings, they would be no help in Iraq either. As would the countries represented who had the most to lose, IE France, Russia, and Germany. (the rest of the world)

#203686 - 01/07/04 12:34 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Quote:
Thoughts to Ponder and Pass On.

I am not condoning what happened to the Iraqi
prisoners...however, I think it is vitally important that, in my
head, I have these matters in proper perspective...

* Saddam had Iraqi men, women and children put
to death, in human meat grinders, on a daily basis...
NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

*Saddam had people thrown off of 3 - 4 story buildings,
while their relatives were forced to watch...

* Saddam had people's tongues cut out, limbs
chopped off and even beheaded, while their families were
forced to watch...

* Saddam's sons, as well as other administrators and
military personnel, raped and sodomized Iraqi girls -
some as young as 8 years old - on a daily basis...

* Saddam's regime indiscriminately put to death millions of Iraqi citizens, on a daily basis, during the term of his
brutal dictatorship, as evidenced by the mass graves
recently uncovered, in various parts of Iraq...

* Terrorists recently exploded several car
bombs in Baghdad, killing 17 innocent Iraqi children and several dozen innocent Iraqi citizens...

* Terrorists have been killing American/Coalition soldiers,
on a daily basis, since we sent our troops (many of whom
gave their lives on Iraqi soil) and used US taxpayer dollars
to liberate the Iraqi people...

* Four Americans were killed in Fallujah. Their bodies were
burned, mutilated, dragged through the streets and hung on a bridge, while Iraqi people cheered and stoned them...

AND NOW...
A few Iraqi prisoners have been humiliated (poor babies)...
A pair of women's underwear was put on their heads...
A few naked photographs were taken...
AND THE IRAQI PEOPLE GO BALLISTIC...ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE ARAB COMMUNITY...

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

As said, I do not condone what happened to the prisoners,
but, until the Iraqi people and the Arab Community, as a whole, get their act together...
WE ARE AT WAR!

WE DO NOT HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO THE ARABS FOR ANYTHING!

YOU ARAB TERRORISTS CAN KISS MY AMERICAN ASS. QUIT HIDING BEHIND THE CLOAK OF YOUR RELIGION AND ADMIT THAT YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A BUNCH OF AMERICAN-HATING THUGS. THUGS THAT WILL HAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD PISSED OFF SOON.

WE CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THEY BEHEAD A FRENCHMAN. THEN LET US SEE WHAT FRANCE DOES!

PASS THIS ON IF YOU AGREE. DELETE IF YOU SYMPATHIZE WITH THE AL QUEDA!

#203687 - 01/07/04 02:09 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Nice post

[ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

#203688 - 01/07/04 07:32 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Weasel Offline

It must have taken you a month to write that being that this thread died about a month ago.
look whos talking right?
Good post though.

You really do make a good point.

Where are the moderate muslims? They have failed their own people. Like the regular Germans in Nazi Germany. They knew what was happening yet they said nothing.
Making them just as culpable

Pretty soon theres not going to be any moderate Americans anymore either.

Hate spreads like wildfire

#203689 - 02/07/04 11:19 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Haha, he was a lil' slow with that, but what the hell, no worries. What I can't stand is those people who sit there and bitch and moan about people dying in the war!

THE SOLDIERS KNOW THEY ARE PUTTING THEIR LIFE ON THE LINE WHEN THEY ENLIST!

"Omg omg, we have so many soldiers dying"

Damn, you people wanna use them to get your points across, why don't you fuckin' let them have an honorable death and let their families be proud of their accomplishments.

The bottom line is that we went to war and it's too late to turn back. So don't go bitchin' about pullin' out otherwise everything we've done thus far is all in vain.

Hell half of you people don't even really know what goes on with the administration. Hell, for all you know EVERY administration has lied to the public. When you get a job workin' with senators and up in the white house or something then you can come bitch about the Bush administration.

#203690 - 05/07/04 01:06 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, first thing is first. It's July 5th, probably a pretty good ways after even the second American beheading.

There are a few different ways I look at this. First off, in no way, do I condone what they are doing, they as in the Iraqis. But, some of you need to understand that not ALL the Iraqis are to blame. Infact, most of them want America there. Most of them wanted Hussein gone, now he is.

But, in their defense, this is nothing new to their country. This only became a big deal after an AMERICAN was beheaded. This has been going on in their country for years now and no one said a word til now. The American media just throws these kinds out of proportion and this is how these things get started. If the American media hadn't kept going on about the Iraqis being tortured, I seriously doubt anything like the beheadings would've happened.

Basically, my point is that to America this is horrible, which it is, this is not the way someone should live life. But, to the Iraqis, this is their way of life. The Iraqis did go overboard, but you can't blame the whole country for something that five idiots did.

#203691 - 05/07/04 07:08 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
It isn't neccessarily Iraqis that did the be-headings. It basically is unlikely that it is Iraqis. Just like the so called "insurgents." They aren't Iraqis...these are terrorists from Syria, Iran, Afghanistan ect..

#203692 - 05/07/04 11:35 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Funny thing though.....You didn't hear about these insurgents under Sadaams rule. He beat the shit out of these insurgents, so they were al scared to come forward. Now that Sadaam's out of power, who will put them down?!?

#203693 - 06/07/04 12:25 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:
Funny thing though.....You didn't hear about these insurgents under Sadaams rule. He beat the shit out of these insurgents, so they were al scared to come forward. Now that Sadaam's out of power, who will put them down?!?
Actually if you read the news they say most of the insurgents have been entering the country since the fall of Saddam. Most terrorist leaders, OBL included, have been urging members from all over the Mid-East to enter the country and cause trouble. The Iraqis probably aren't behind the beheadings; although the immigrant terrorists are probably doing some serious recruiting now. Especially since anti-american sentiment has been rising so much after the Prison debacle.

News
News
News
News

Xterra101.com

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal