2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#20409 - 21/07/04 01:52 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by shirley.ye:
faint, did anybody here have a nickname???
Sure they do! Bill Nord (bn300) is "The beer man", Ian (XOC) is "god", airbutchie is the "Hyper little weasel", Lizzie (MidnightX) is "T-rex" and so forth.

I was "U.S.D.A. Prime" on our intramural softball team, "The Spread Eagles!"

Where's Bluto when you need him:

"Flounder? Why Flounder?"
"Why NOT?!"

I need a new official XOC name... "Globetrotter" or "T-bone" or "The Purple Knob" or something. "Big-Tex" is already taken!

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#20410 - 21/07/04 02:11 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
Quote:
[b]faint, did anybody here have a nickname???
Sure they do! Bill Nord (bn300) is "The beer man", Ian (XOC) is "god", airbutchie is the "Hyper little weasel", Lizzie (MidnightX) is "T-rex" and so forth.

I was "U.S.D.A. Prime" on our intramural softball team, "The Spread Eagles!"

Where's Bluto when you need him:

"Flounder? Why Flounder?"
"Why NOT?!"

I need a new official XOC name... "Globetrotter" or "T-bone" or "The Purple Knob" or something. "Big-Tex" is already taken![/b]
So you using the nickname in this club only for easy calling and easy rememeber ? or there have other reason for using the nickname?

#20411 - 21/07/04 02:17 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
TravelingFool Offline

Welll..... Once you've been here for awhile, they just seem to crop up. You two guys are unique since you both sort of "share" an account and you're the only ones who post from China.

Since "Shirley.Ye and Cityhunter" don't roll off of the tongue very well, and "those two new guys from China" isn't very original, we need something else!

Besides, I'm bored.

#20412 - 21/07/04 02:23 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Welll..... Once you've been here for awhile, they just seem to crop up. You two guys are unique since you both sort of "share" an account and you're the only ones who post from China.

Since "Shirley.Ye and Cityhunter" don't roll off of the tongue very well, and "those two new guys from China" isn't very original, we need something else!

Besides, I'm bored.
I see, thank you for your explain, can you give me some suggestions about my new nickname?
Ps:cityhunter and me not share the same account,i have stated that we are not the same person. but we are friends.

#20413 - 21/07/04 03:05 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
TravelingFool Offline

Quote:
can you give me some suggestions about my new nickname?
Ps:cityhunter and me not share the same account,i have stated that we are not the same person. but we are friends.
I know you're not the "same person," but you share the same e-mail, no?

How about, "Blondie!" :p (I watched "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly" last night).

An Italian made movie classic, with English and Italian actors who had to be dubbed in English, set in civil-war-era America, re-dubbed in Romanian... it had a certain "poetry" to it.

#20414 - 21/07/04 05:09 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]can you give me some suggestions about my new nickname?
I know you're not the "same person," but you share the same e-mail, no?

How about, "Blondie!" :p (I watched "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly" last night).

An Italian made movie classic, with English and Italian actors who had to be dubbed in English, set in civil-war-era America, re-dubbed in Romanian... it had a certain "poetry" to it.[/b]
actually,we are using the differet email address. you can check with my profile. the email is more different to the cityhunter's.
you means i can use the "blondie"as my nickname?but is there have any other name sounds softly? i means some name specially for girls haha~~~

#20415 - 21/07/04 05:14 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
TravelingFool Offline

Shirley is a girl's name in the U.S. but you said in an earlier post that you and CityHunter were "two Guys."

Anyway, "Blondie" was Clint Eastwood's nickname in one of the best "Guy Movies" of all time. I'm guessing that you are the polar opposite of a genuine Blonde, so the nickname fits.

American humor is so hard to explain... why so we think this shit is so funny?

#20416 - 21/07/04 05:16 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
Pretty cool article here:

http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/STORY/0,1299,SI9-CH179-LO3-TI751-CI577-IFY-MC109,00.html

Thomas Jefferson

#20417 - 21/07/04 05:24 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Shirley is a girl's name in the U.S. but you said in an earlier post that you and CityHunter were "two Guys."

Anyway, "Blondie" was Clint Eastwood's nickname in one of the best "Guy Movies" of all time. I'm guessing that you are the polar opposite of a genuine Blonde, so the nickname fits.

American humor is so hard to explain... why so we think this shit is so funny?
maybe it is my mistake. the two guys i used to described us in my post only means we are two person,but actually i am a girl,cityhunter is a boy. shocked shocked

#20418 - 21/07/04 05:28 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

to chat with the friends here only two days, i found that it is many many different between china and USA. that is why i always can not understand your humour. hope everything goes better and better. [Smoking] [Smoking]

#20419 - 21/07/04 05:31 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
TravelingFool Offline

Quote:
maybe it is my mistake. the two guys i used to described us in my post only means we are two person,but actually i am a girl,cityhunter is a boy. shocked shocked
Ah HA!! Well, that changes everything. Now, we just have to call you "Shirley."

#20420 - 21/07/04 05:42 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]maybe it is my mistake. the two guys i used to described us in my post only means we are two person,but actually i am a girl,cityhunter is a boy. shocked shocked
Ah HA!! Well, that changes everything. Now, we just have to call you "Shirley."[/b]
i like shirley much more than any other name. call me shirley pls.haha~~~ thank you! cool cool
and i have a idea, we can use the BKK as the nickname for cityhunter. normally, we have using this name instead of cityhunter in our daily time

#20421 - 21/07/04 11:36 PM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

whatever u say Shirley!!!

What part of China are yall in???

How will yall get parts if yalls version of the Xterra breaks down??? Being there are only a small number of Pauldins over there!

"Long Live the Yellow Man!!!"

#20422 - 22/07/04 06:06 PM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by wangchangpang:
whatever u say Shirley!!!

What part of China are yall in???

How will yall get parts if yalls version of the Xterra breaks down??? Being there are only a small number of Pauldins over there!

[b]"Long Live the Yellow Man!!!"
[/b]
I am come from the south of china, actually, i am not a Xterra owner but my friend Cityhunter is. I abroad here only because of him.
it is very easy to get any parts from the auto repair shops,though, there are only a small number of Pauldins here. no need to warried about the parts getting.

#20423 - 23/07/04 09:38 PM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thats pretty cool??? Whats gas goin for a liter over there. Its outrageous over here.

Are yall in the city or more in the country???

[Wave]

"Long Live the Yellow Man"

#20424 - 23/07/04 11:51 PM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by wangchangpang:
Thats pretty cool??? Whats gas goin for a liter over there. Its outrageous over here.

Are yall in the city or more in the country???

[Wave]

[b]"Long Live the Yellow Man"
[/b]
The gas here is around 0.42usd/liter. i stayed in the countryside more

#20425 - 24/07/04 06:24 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
i found that it is many many different between china and USA.
How do your city roads compare with those in Beijing? What I remember most about the roads in Beijing is that they never sleep! There are always cars, buses, taxis, bicycles, people ... all hours! Is there a lot less traffic where you are? I can not imagine how the traffic would hurt your gas mileage (gas kilomerage?). [Huh?]

I enjoyed the difference between our two countries, although before I only new how to say hello, thank you, and good bye in Mandarin! I am learning a lot more this time. laugh

#20426 - 24/07/04 07:05 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

My city is smaller than Beijing, as you know Beijing is our capital, it is a big and modern city.always the traffic there are so busy. In our city there are very less traffic problem here compare with Beijing.
Really? now your are learning the chinese ?can you write it or only can read it ? [Smoking]

#20427 - 24/07/04 07:29 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Really? now your are learning the chinese ?can you write it or only can read it ? [Smoking]
Haha, only speak - someday I have hopes of reading and writing! wink

While shopping in Beijing, I went into a department store to try and buy a flag of China. However, I did not know how to ask and the clerks could not speak English. It took at least 10 minutes and 4 clerks before one of them finally grabbed my arm and led me a few aisles away. There they were, flags! So by next summer when I visit again, I want to be able to communicate better! laugh

#20428 - 24/07/04 04:52 PM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is very cool to see what is going on in other countries.

Glad to see you are still here Shirley. wink

#20429 - 24/07/04 10:39 PM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by SpudX:
Quote:
[b]Really? now your are learning the chinese ?can you write it or only can read it ? [Smoking]
Haha, only speak - someday I have hopes of reading and writing! wink

While shopping in Beijing, I went into a department store to try and buy a flag of China. However, I did not know how to ask and the clerks could not speak English. It took at least 10 minutes and 4 clerks before one of them finally grabbed my arm and led me a few aisles away. There they were, flags! So by next summer when I visit again, I want to be able to communicate better! laugh [/b]
I hope so, next summer? in 2005? you will visit Beijing once again?

#20430 - 24/07/04 10:41 PM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Alpine Spirit:
This is very cool to see what is going on in other countries.

Glad to see you are still here Shirley. wink
nice to meet you here too~ laugh laugh

#20431 - 25/07/04 05:54 AM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I hope so, next summer? in 2005? you will visit Beijing once again?
I'm not sure where yet, but I am definitely going to visit China for about 12 days in late spring or early summer 2005! I had a great time on my visit in 1998, and this time I want to have even a better time!

If I could, I would spend a year there so that I could actually read/write a word or two and someone might actually understand what I am trying to speak! eek

Do you speak Mandarin or Cantonese?

#20432 - 25/07/04 05:11 PM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by SpudX:
Quote:
[b]I hope so, next summer? in 2005? you will visit Beijing once again?
I'm not sure where yet, but I am definitely going to visit China for about 12 days in late spring or early summer 2005! I had a great time on my visit in 1998, and this time I want to have even a better time!

If I could, I would spend a year there so that I could actually read/write a word or two and someone might actually understand what I am trying to speak! eek

Do you speak Mandarin or Cantonese?[/b]
Mandarin and little Cantonese.
Now,China is more different and Modern compared with 1998. I am sure if you visit China once again you can get a new view.
[Smoking] [Smoking]
Could pls tell me how can you get the invitation if you come?

#20433 - 25/07/04 07:46 PM Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Now,China is more different and Modern compared with 1998. I am sure if you visit China once again you can get a new view.
[Smoking] [Smoking]
Could pls tell me how can you get the invitation if you come?
Yes, I have heard that China is different than in 1998, and I know that a lot of preparation has already begun for the 2008 Olympics!

The invitation will come from the CCAA by way of my agency. Although I would much rather travel in spring, it probably will be around June or early July. I will need a cold shower to cool off! [Uh Oh !]

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal