shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2022!
by Tom
Yesterday at 01:43 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 62 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204085 - 27/08/03 02:50 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Andre the Giant Offline
Member

Registered: 28/06/01
Posts: 2081
Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
Which pilots? The drunk ones or the sober ones?
[Laughing] [LOL]
_________________________
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
--Frank Zappa

Top
#204086 - 27/08/03 07:47 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Booya Offline
Member

Registered: 20/06/02
Posts: 239
Loc: Utah
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2003-08-25-guns-cockpit_x.htm

Topic: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Reinforced cockpits?... should have been done in the 1st place. This takes care of taking over the plane.

Safety of the passengers on high profile flights? Air Marshals are the best option, yet it is expensive. If not the Marshals then Hell YES, arm those pilots... with some extensive training of course.

Terrorist with box cutter vs. trained Pilot with a gun? No problems.
_________________________
Booya

Top
#204087 - 28/08/03 12:25 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Paul H Offline
Member

Registered: 23/08/01
Posts: 4757
Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:
Do you not trust the pilots with a weapon? If so, then why do you even get on the plane? If they are so untrustworthy, why trust your life to them? It sounds like a pretty irrational fear to me.
Like I said in my post it is not that I do not trust them with the guns it is just putting that gun on the plane. No human would be able to sit by and listen to others get murdered so then the pilot exits the cockpit and could possibly have the gun taken from him. Then not only is the cockpit open the terrorists have the gun.
_________________________
2001 Super Black XE R.I.P. 09/05/06
My Blog

Top
#204088 - 28/08/03 12:27 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Hartwig:

Like I said in my post it is not that I do not trust them with the guns it is just putting that gun on the plane. No human would be able to sit by and listen to others get murdered so then the pilot exits the cockpit and could possibly have the gun taken from him. Then not only is the cockpit open the terrorists have the gun.
You watch too many movies.....

Top
#204089 - 28/08/03 08:50 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
InfX708 Offline
Member

Registered: 24/09/00
Posts: 864
Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC
I had to opportunity to hang out in the cockpit for about an hour on the flight over here. There are usually 3 guys up there, and only one is usually sitting near the controls at any one time. The planes basically fly themselves now. I think that if necessary, one or two of the aircrew could successfully defend the place with pistols.
_________________________
300,000 miles, and counting

Top
#204090 - 28/08/03 09:52 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
GrayHam Offline
Member

Registered: 17/04/01
Posts: 8849
Quote:
Originally posted by InfX708:
I had to opportunity to hang out in the cockpit for about an hour on the flight over here. There are usually 3 guys up there, and only one is usually sitting near the controls at any one time. The planes basically fly themselves now. I think that if necessary, one or two of the aircrew could successfully defend the place with pistols.
Uh huh . . .

And would they do all those cool rolls and shit, while yelling "Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker?"
Bruce Willis did it first . . .

I want an aircrew to lock themselves into a flightdeck, and be able to concentrate on getting an aircraft in distress down onto a runway where a whole shitload of armed experts is waiting . . .
_________________________
Does anybody remember laughter?

Top
#204091 - 28/08/03 10:15 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Paul H Offline
Member

Registered: 23/08/01
Posts: 4757
Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Hartwig:

Like I said in my post it is not that I do not trust them with the guns it is just putting that gun on the plane. No human would be able to sit by and listen to others get murdered so then the pilot exits the cockpit and could possibly have the gun taken from him. Then not only is the cockpit open the terrorists have the gun.
You watch too many movies.....
Um no I know how easy it is to take a gun away from someone as I have been trained to do it myself. Even when I was at the academy training with other officers and I knew it was coming and how they were going to do it I still had extreme difficulty in keeping my gun and sometimes lost it.

I am agreeing with your suggestions as to beefing up the cockpits and prevent the terrorists from even making it on the plane. But as you said it will never happen that way and they will strike again.
_________________________
2001 Super Black XE R.I.P. 09/05/06
My Blog

Top
#204092 - 28/08/03 11:50 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NismoXse02 Offline
Member

Registered: 11/03/02
Posts: 4411
Loc: The Woodlands, TX
_________________________
Hoosier by birth, Red Raider by choice... like KNIGHT and day.

Top
#204093 - 28/08/03 11:53 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Paul H Offline
Member

Registered: 23/08/01
Posts: 4757
Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
[Spit]
_________________________
2001 Super Black XE R.I.P. 09/05/06
My Blog

Top
#204094 - 28/08/03 12:22 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Booya Offline
Member

Registered: 20/06/02
Posts: 239
Loc: Utah
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I want an aircrew to lock themselves into a flightdeck, and be able to concentrate on getting an aircraft in distress down onto a runway where a whole shitload of armed experts is waiting . . .
Good point. Although, If I was a pilot flying over the ocean with several hours left until land, I would want a gun to go out and take care of business in a terrorist situation.

Then again, if they only have box cutters, there is always enough heroism in passengers to stop the threat, like they did in Pennsylvania on Sept. 11. In that situation, a sealed and protected cockpit would have brought that flight home.
_________________________
Booya

Top
#204095 - 28/08/03 12:25 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
GrayHam Offline
Member

Registered: 17/04/01
Posts: 8849
Quote:
Originally posted by Booya:
Good point. Although, If I was a pilot flying over the ocean with several hours left until land, I would want a gun to go out and take care of business in a terrorist situation.


Like NY Madman said (but in a different context), "You watch too many movies."

Quote:
Then again, if they only have box cutters, there is always enough heroism in passengers to stop the threat, like they did in Pennsylvania on Sept. 11. In that situation, a sealed and protected cockpit would have brought that flight home.
In each and every situation on 9/11, if the cockpit door was secure, and the pilots self-aware enough to not try opening the door until on the tarmac, every flight that day would have landed safely . . .
_________________________
Does anybody remember laughter?

Top
#204096 - 28/08/03 02:56 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Sean Offline
Member

Registered: 08/08/01
Posts: 2089
Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

In each and every situation on 9/11, if the cockpit door was secure, and the pilots self-aware enough to not try opening the door until on the tarmac, every flight that day would have landed safely . . .
True. But in the very near future, this action towards preventing a terrorist act on a passenger jetliner will be a moot point. The next attack will come from a shoulder fired missle, possibly a U.S. made Stinger.
_________________________
Ned Flanders: "Some people say being a cave man is old fashioned, then I guess I'm just a cave man...if they existed....which they didn't."

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

Top
#204097 - 28/08/03 06:28 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

True. But in the very near future, this action towards preventing a terrorist act on a passenger jetliner will be a moot point. The next attack will come from a shoulder fired missle, possibly a U.S. made Stinger.
Yeah right.... Of course it would HAVE to be a US made Stinger.

Let me ask you something ....Does a "blame America first" leftist such as yourself really mean it is "possible" it could be a U.S. made Stinger or do I detect the vivid stench that you are hoping a U.S. made Stinger would be used in such an attack? That would make it nice and convienient to blame the U.S. instead of the terrorist scum.

The reality is such an attack would most likely come from a Russian made SA-7 or SA-18 shoulder launched surface to air missile.... or a Chinese made system.

Shoulder launched SAM's (Surface-to-air-missiles) are known as MANPADS (Man Portable Air Defense Systems).

There is a relatively small amount of American made Stingers unaccounted for on the black market. It is believed to be less than 500 and most would no longer be operational. We only gave the Afghans 400 of them in the 80's and most of those are probably no longer operational.

European allies were also given the technical specs for the Stinger many years ago and produced their own versions. (Even the Swiss have a version out there)

There are however literally tens of thousands of MANPADS made by other countries (about 150,000 unaccounted for). Most are the Russian made MANPADS. The rest are mostly French and Chinese made units and a few are even British and Swiss.

Any American made Stingers out there in circulation are also very expensive on the black market. An SA-7 can be obtained much more cheaply. Would a terrorist prefer the American made model if operational... maybe ... but they could buy a handful of SA-7's for the price of a single Stinger. In both cases they are taking a chance whether the units would work at all.

So the odds are very low that an American made Stinger would be used. Most likely a Russian or Chinese made weapon. The communist Chinese (America's largest and strangely never discussed enemy) are selling tons of weapons all over the place and mostly to America's other enemies. Also the newer Chinese QW-2 MANPADS are supposed to be superior to Stingers. (The newest QW-4 in development should be in terrorist hands in the near future.... maybe in time for Ramadan)

Top
#204098 - 29/08/03 07:01 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Sean Offline
Member

Registered: 08/08/01
Posts: 2089
Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

True. But in the very near future, this action towards preventing a terrorist act on a passenger jetliner will be a moot point. The next attack will come from a shoulder fired missle, possibly a U.S. made Stinger.
Yeah right.... Of course it would HAVE to be a US made Stinger.

Let me ask you something ....Does a "blame America first" leftist such as yourself really mean it is "possible" it could be a U.S. made Stinger or do I detect the vivid stench that you are hoping a U.S. made Stinger would be used in such an attack? That would make it nice and convienient to blame the U.S. instead of the terrorist scum.
You know something, you really need to get over yourself, or at the very least seek medical help for your delusional and paranoid episodes. It's comments like these that show to the members of this web site how much of a deuce bag you really are. I know you're just trying to piss me off, but come on now. I love this country as much as the next guy, but I won't just stand by if I feel my government fucked up. Granted there are more Russian shoulder fired missles on the black market, but there are still over 300 U.S. made Stingers unaccounted for (the CIA buy-back program was not successful and you know it), and by the last reports I've seen, the Stingers are more accurate. We both know this will be the next form of attack from the terrorists on a passenger plane, can you prove it won't be from a Stinger?
_________________________
Ned Flanders: "Some people say being a cave man is old fashioned, then I guess I'm just a cave man...if they existed....which they didn't."

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

Top
#204099 - 30/08/03 06:40 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
austinbrtndr Offline
Member

Registered: 05/01/03
Posts: 1872
Loc: ATX
What if the pilots name is Belshazzar Yasin or something like that? Would you want a Middle Eastern pilot carrying a gun? I'm not saying that they're all bad, but you never know who is who anymore... hell, the way everything's going now, you never know if an American pilot is on their side...
_________________________
XOC
Everything you need, if you don't mind the b.s.

West Ham UFC -- Come On You Irons!!!

www.myspace.com/kraigslist

Kraig

Top
#204100 - 30/08/03 04:11 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
InfX708 Offline
Member

Registered: 24/09/00
Posts: 864
Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC
Most of the MANPADS that we've recovered have been of the SA-7 variety. Yes, Stingers are more accurate, but so is an AT-4 - yet the RPG-7 is more widely available and cheaper.
Code:
  
_________________________
300,000 miles, and counting

Top
#204101 - 01/09/03 01:05 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

You know something, you really need to get over yourself, or at the very least seek medical help for your delusional and paranoid episodes. It's comments like these that show to the members of this web site how much of a deuce bag you really are. I know you're just trying to piss me off, but come on now. I love this country as much as the next guy, but I won't just stand by if I feel my government fucked up. Granted there are more Russian shoulder fired missles on the black market, but there are still over 300 U.S. made Stingers unaccounted for (the CIA buy-back program was not successful and you know it), and by the last reports I've seen, the Stingers are more accurate. We both know this will be the next form of attack from the terrorists on a passenger plane, can you prove it won't be from a Stinger?
So now you say it is down to 300 Stingers on the black market.

So with over 150,000 MANPADS on the black market, you feel the need to mention U.S made equipment as a most probable cause of an attack like this?.... I would say you are the one who is the total douchebag .

I don't believe for one second you love this country as you claim. Maybe so if the "next guy" is another leftist.... and that doesn't count for shit. All of your previous political posts are proof of that. You always look to blame your own country for everything first regardless of any information or facts available. I've noticed you never even consider the "fuck ups" of any other government. This thread is very evident of that fact.

If we are only missing 300 as you claim.... we are doing infinitely far better than any other government that produces these weapons. But then again you don't have a hatred for any of these governments so why would you even consider mentioning their irresponsible behavior or outright intentional responsibility for this situation. Regarding this MANPAD issue that is more than evident. The likelihood of a Stinger being used against one of our planes is probably the same as you hitting the LOTTO. I guess that doesn't mean a damn thing to you. To people like you... even if there were one weapon out there, that would be enough for you to criticize your own country and make us as into some kind of villian.

For a guy that blames his own government for much of the world's ills... you have a lot of nerve calling anyone paranoid. An idiot American citizen like you that sees his own country as a problem in the world is a major paranoid asshole. Of course an idiot like you would also ignore the mass insanity that is rampant in the majority of the nations on earth. But they are not America right. For a coward like you it it easiest to criticize America.

After all in a PC world it takes actual convictions and character to come out and say the truth and what is actually wrong in the world today. Qualities you seriously lack. A coward such as yourself does not cross the PC line. Blame everything on America. That is safe.

Every post regarding anything the U.S. government does or has done...seethes with venom on your part. Who the hell do you think you are kidding? And no.. This is not meant to piss you off. It is the truth.

Top
#204102 - 01/09/03 07:03 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Lincoln Offline
Member

Registered: 30/01/03
Posts: 3221
Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
The reality is such an attack would most likely come from a Russian made SA-7 or SA-18 shoulder launched surface to air missile.... or a Chinese made system.

Shoulder launched SAM's (Surface-to-air-missiles) are known as MANPADS (Man Portable Air Defense Systems).

There is a relatively small amount of American made Stingers unaccounted for on the black market. It is believed to be less than 500 and most would no longer be operational. We only gave the Afghans 400 of them in the 80's and most of those are probably no longer operational.

European allies were also given the technical specs for the Stinger many years ago and produced their own versions. (Even the Swiss have a version out there)

There are however literally tens of thousands of MANPADS made by other countries (about 150,000 unaccounted for). Most are the Russian made MANPADS. The rest are mostly French and Chinese made units and a few are even British and Swiss.

Any American made Stingers out there in circulation are also very expensive on the black market. An SA-7 can be obtained much more cheaply. Would a terrorist prefer the American made model if operational... maybe ... but they could buy a handful of SA-7's for the price of a single Stinger. In both cases they are taking a chance whether the units would work at all.

So the odds are very low that an American made Stinger would be used. Most likely a Russian or Chinese made weapon. The communist Chinese (America's largest and strangely never discussed enemy) are selling tons of weapons all over the place and mostly to America's other enemies. Also the newer Chinese QW-2 MANPADS are supposed to be superior to Stingers. (The newest QW-4 in development should be in terrorist hands in the near future.... maybe in time for Ramadan)
All of this is true. The Russians and the Chinese supply the world with weapons. We have done it in the past. The Russians were supplying Iraq up until the start of the war. They also supply Pakistan. The only country that we outright supply is Israel. We are very careful and attentive with our weapons. I work in Naval Intelligence, so I know these statements to be true.
_________________________
Schleprock, Schleprock...stronger than steel!

Top
#204103 - 01/09/03 02:03 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Booya Offline
Member

Registered: 20/06/02
Posts: 239
Loc: Utah
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
In each and every situation on 9/11, if the cockpit door was secure, and the pilots self-aware enough to not try opening the door until on the tarmac, every flight that day would have landed safely . . .
Obviously. Sorry I didn't point that out but I thought it was inferred.
_________________________
Booya

Top
#204104 - 01/09/03 04:05 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Sean Offline
Member

Registered: 08/08/01
Posts: 2089
Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

So with over 150,000 MANPADS on the black market, you feel the need to mention U.S made equipment as a most probable cause of an attack like this?.... I would say you are the one who is the total [b]douchebag .

I don't believe for one second you love this country as you claim. Maybe so if the "next guy" is another leftist.... and that doesn't count for shit. All of your previous political posts are proof of that. You always look to blame your own country for everything first regardless of any information or facts available. I've noticed you never even consider the "fuck ups" of any other government. This thread is very evident of that fact.

But then again you don't have a hatred for any of these governments so why would you even consider mentioning their irresponsible behavior or outright intentional responsibility for this situation. I guess that doesn't mean a damn thing to you. To people like you... even if there were one weapon out there, that would be enough for you to criticize your own country and make us as into some kind of villian.

For a guy that blames his own government for much of the world's ills... you have a lot of nerve calling anyone paranoid. An idiot American citizen like you that sees his own country as a problem in the world is a major paranoid asshole. Of course an idiot like you would also ignore the mass insanity that is rampant in the majority of the nations on earth. But they are not America right. For a coward like you it it easiest to criticize America.

After all in a PC world it takes actual convictions and character to come out and say the truth and what is actually wrong in the world today. Qualities you seriously lack. A coward such as yourself does not cross the PC line. Blame everything on America. That is safe.

Every post regarding anything the U.S. government does or has done...seethes with venom on your part. Who the hell do you think you are kidding? And no.. This is not meant to piss you off. It is the truth.[/b]
Boy, this shit is better than anything you hear on those idiot ultra-conservative radio shows. Do you feel better now getting that chip off your shoulder? Do you really think I care what a jerkoff like yourself thinks of me? You should write to FOX and ask them to air some of your paranoid propaganda, those guy's would eat your shit right up. What I really find entertaining is the fact that you think you know me, news flash: you don't know jack. The funny part is I actually agree with half the shit you post on this web site, but yet again in usual Madman fashion, as soon as someone disagrees with ANY part of your conservative ranting, they get labeled "Anti-American, Leftist, Deviant, Democrates".

[Sleep]

You are the real coward here, lashing out onto others with false accusations and name calling when they don't agree with your bullshit or when they show any sort of individualism; you truly are pathetic. No wonder you have no kids, no female alive in their right mind would want to continue your gene pool. You are a pure asshole in every sense of the word, as well as a total waste of sperm. And yet again you have shown that you're as predictable as the tide, and as complicated as a bar of soap. Do the world a favor and throw yourself under a bus.
_________________________
Ned Flanders: "Some people say being a cave man is old fashioned, then I guess I'm just a cave man...if they existed....which they didn't."

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

Top
#204105 - 01/09/03 07:58 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

You are the real coward here, lashing out onto others with false accusations and name calling when they don't agree with your bullshit or when they show any sort of individualism; you truly are pathetic.
WTF are talking about? I called you a "blame America first leftist". That is what you consider name calling? That is what you ARE. Your post regarding the Stingers are one of many examples. As far as name calling, I would say you take it to a much lower level than I ever have. I very rarely EVER attack anyone personally without being attacked first. I attack their politics and they attack mine. I don't take it personally.

The same with you. I have attacked your leftist beliefs and the politically correct hatred for America that has been indoctrinated into you somehow. There is nothing individualistic about almost anything you post. (Well maybe your love for skanky women like Thora Birch... but that's it)

Let's face it. We do not like each other one bit. You have made more attempts to attack me on a personal level than I have ever made in your direction. But that will all change starting now. If that's what you want. That is what you will get.

I not surprised you stooped to this level considering I pointed out an aspect of your "blame America first" mentality. Little feminized PC lefty bitches like yourself always do this when exposed or loosing an argument.

Regarding the fact that I don't have children... How is that pertinent to anything? Maybe one day I will change my mind and have some. What's the big deal? I am not like you. I didn't marry my first blow job out of fear there would never be another one. I would also certainly not raise my children to be little "politically correct" socialists like you. And I certainly would not instruct them in any type of genitalia lessons as you have indicated your intent in other threads. By the way... How is that "penis training" going with your little Nikita?

And also if you are going to call me names...at least spell your slang terms correctly. Douche bag is not spelled "deuce bag". You are a married man and you do not know the correct spelling of the word "douche" by now? I can see along with common sense, "freshness" may be something else that is missing in your life. This is not France.

Top
#204106 - 01/09/03 08:47 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Sean Offline
Member

Registered: 08/08/01
Posts: 2089
Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

I would say you take it to a much lower level than I ever have. I very rarely EVER attack anyone personally without being attacked first. I attack their politics and they attack mine. I don't take it personally.
I can see we can add liar to your extensive resume as well. I've been a member of this board for more than a year now, and I've have read countless attacks by you onto others on this site.

Quote:
I have attacked your leftist beliefs and the politically correct hatred for America that has been indoctrinated into you somehow.
Which is fine, and I attack your right-wing paranoid propaganda, but you couldn't leave it at that. The problem between you and me is you made this a personal thing. Besides calling me the usual deviant and liberal, you called me a coward and a anti-Semite, and even went as far as to make lewd comments about my wife and child. One only has to review your past responses towards my person to see you started this at the personal level.

Quote:
Let's face it. We do not like each other one bit. You have made more attempts to attack me on a personal level than I have ever made in your direction. But that will all change starting now. If that's what you want. That is what you will get.
More lies. You are the king of name calling here, you're just not used to someone dishing it right back at you.

Quote:
I not surprised you stooped to this level considering I pointed out an aspect of your "blame America first" mentality. Little feminized PC lefty bitches like yourself always do this when exposed or loosing an argument.
Of course you're not suprised, you do it yourself all the time. You've lost many an argument here, which brings on your usual and predictable personal attacks. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black here, what a fucking hypocrite you are.

Quote:
the fact that I don't have children... How is that pertinent to anything? Maybe one day I will change my mind and have some. What's the big deal? I am not like you. I didn't marry my first blow job out of fear there would never be another one.
How would you know? Have you ever met me or my wife? Just more of your bullshit. It's very typical of you to make fun of my wife and my son again. But then again, I'm dealing with the lowest piece of shit on this web site.

Quote:
I would also certainly not raise my children to be little "politically correct" socialists like you. And I certainly would not instruct them in any type of genitalia lessons as you have indicated your intent in other threads. By the way... How is that "penis training" going with your little Nikita?
Do your potential future children a favor and don't have any. If this a sample of what they would have to endure, God help them.

:rolleyes:
_________________________
Ned Flanders: "Some people say being a cave man is old fashioned, then I guess I'm just a cave man...if they existed....which they didn't."

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

Top
#204107 - 01/09/03 09:05 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Mobycat Offline
Member
*****

Registered: 12/09/00
Posts: 8374
Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
I didn't marry my first blow job out of fear there would never be another one.
Damn, that was funny! laugh
_________________________
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

Top
#204108 - 01/09/03 10:32 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
Sean....

Basically you post too much bullshit and lies to quote everything. But I will attempt to correct some of your BS.

You have been a member here for over 2 years. Much longer than I have. Not one year.

I do not lie. I state my opinions. I also dispute bullshit posted by you and some others and I usually present valid facts to back up my arguments. If I am wrong about something I freely admit it.

As far as attacks with other users are concerned.... as I stated previously, I rarely attack anyone personally without such an attack being perpetrated upon myself initially. I attack political opinions and propaganda. I am also a frequent target for the same. Probably more than anyone else on this board. This does not surprise me one bit considering the majority of the board leans to the left politically. It's all part of the issues and nature of the game.

You are the only user left here who hates me and attempts to attack me on a personal level. Any others have left or have been kicked off the board. Most others I respect and keep things civil as long as they are civil with me. Such is life whether on the internet or in person.

If you don't want your family members becoming fodder for ridicule, don't bring them up as ridiculous examples of your nonsense train of thought. For example the "penis training" issue with your little Nikita. You brought that upon yourself with your own lunatic rantings.

As far as your anti-Semitism goes.... Yes... I believe you are one. Only you yourself do not realize it. You think that having an in-law or a Jewish friend or something makes you immune to this hatred. Not true. You subscribe to the same anti-Semitic thought that most of the left does in their insane support for Palestinian terrorism and painting Israel as a villian. You are just not smart enough to have thought out even your own positions thoroughly. You are a follower by nature. You are incapable of an original opinion that has not been rubber stamped by any type of politically correct thought.

There is no bigger hypocrite on XOC than you.

I feel sorry for your son. I really do. In a perfect world he would have been blessed with a father who knows right from wrong. He will never be taught love of God and country by his mother and father. He will never be taught pride for his heritage. His parents know nothing but hatred and contempt for these things.

You are someone filled with hate. The sad thing is you don't even have a clue as to how poisoned your mind has become.

Top
#204109 - 02/09/03 05:15 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Sean Offline
Member

Registered: 08/08/01
Posts: 2089
Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Basically you post too much bullshit and lies to quote everything. But I will attempt to correct some of your BS.
I lie? That's a good one. I haven't ONCE lied about ANYTHING I have posted on this site. You on the other hand have proven your metal many times over.

Quote:
You have been a member here for over 2 years. Much longer than I have. Not one year.
How is this a lie on my part? My exact quote was "for over a year now". Now you're just grasping at straws. Keep trying nimrod.

Quote:
I do not lie. I state my opinions. I also dispute bullshit posted by you and some others and I usually present valid facts to back up my arguments. If I am wrong about something I freely admit it.
I dare you to find anything that I posted that is bullshit or a lie. I too state my opinions, and dispute bullshit that comes from ultra right-wing dimwits like yourself. If you don't agree to my opinion, tough shit.

Quote:
As far as attacks with other users are concerned.... as I stated previously, I rarely attack anyone personally without such an attack being perpetrated upon myself initially.
When are you going to "Cowboy Up" and face the music? Then explain why you first got personal with me? Things were fine between us until you called me a anti-Semite after I expressed my opinion on how Sharon should have stayed away from the Temple Mount. Many times over, when the debate doesn't go your way, the little bitch in you comes out, and the personal attacks begin.

Quote:
I am also a frequent target for the same. Probably more than anyone else on this board. This does not surprise me one bit considering the majority of the board leans to the left politically. It's all part of the issues and nature of the game.
The first bit of truth you've posted so far in this argument. Did you ever think for one minute that you actually DESERVED the attacks from others? Face it, you come here to stir shit, you most certainly don't come here for information on your Xterra. Being the "Shock Jock" you think you are, you shouldn't expect anything less than what you deserve.

Quote:
You are the only user left here who hates me and attempts to attack me on a personal level. Any others have left or have been kicked off the board. Most others I respect and keep things civil as long as they are civil with me. Such is life whether on the internet or in person.
I've laid off the attacks on you for sometime now, I even atempted to be civil with you at the begining of this thread, but as usual, you brought it right down into the mud. I'm not suprised, you're always inventing these "little wars" that exist between yourself and the people you don't agree with. Funny thing about respect, it's earned not given, and after reading your comments about my family, you'll never earn mine. As I've stated before, if you have any backbone at all, you'll keep your future attacks focused on me and not my family.

Quote:
There is no bigger hypocrite on XOC than you.
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

Quote:
I feel sorry for your son. I really do. In a perfect world he would have been blessed with a father who knows right from wrong. He will never be taught love of God and country by his mother and father. He will never be taught pride for his heritage. His parents know nothing but hatred and contempt for these things.
Funny, I feel the same way if you were to have kids. Your children will be brought up as brainwashed paranoid and delusional homophobic hate mongers like yourself.

Quote:
You are someone filled with hate. The sad thing is you don't even have a clue as to how poisoned your mind has become.
Have you looked in the mirror lately?

:rolleyes:
_________________________
Ned Flanders: "Some people say being a cave man is old fashioned, then I guess I'm just a cave man...if they existed....which they didn't."

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

Top
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >



shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal