2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204110 - 02/09/03 05:31 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
off2cjb Offline

NO, pilots should not be allowed to carry guns. They are not trained to use them. Even if they were trained, the majority wouldn't have what it takes to do the job. Also, most pilots are too old and lack any kind of physical or mental training to handle such a thing as stopping three or so terrorists.
This is such a knee-jerk reaction. Stupidity at its best.

#204111 - 02/09/03 08:02 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
NO, pilots should not be allowed to carry guns. They are not trained to use them. Even if they were trained, the majority wouldn't have what it takes to do the job. Also, most pilots are too old and lack any kind of physical or mental training to handle such a thing as stopping three or so terrorists.
Explain what you mean by "wouldn't have what it takes to do the job." smile

#204112 - 02/09/03 09:00 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]NO, pilots should not be allowed to carry guns. They are not trained to use them. Even if they were trained, the majority wouldn't have what it takes to do the job. Also, most pilots are too old and lack any kind of physical or mental training to handle such a thing as stopping three or so terrorists.
Explain what you mean by "wouldn't have what it takes to do the job." smile [/b]
They are fly boys, not shooters. It takes a little something extra to shoot a man at point blank range. There is no way a normal pilot working on his 17th year in the sky will ever pull the trigger. It is the same figures that show guns in the house are rarely used against criminals but greatly used against the owners.

Special forces onboard all planes will do the trick. It only requires 1-2 of them and will be a great training role for them.

#204113 - 02/09/03 11:18 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
jaws_o_life Offline

Loc: RVA
Like I mentioned earlier, where are the REAL resident experts (Career Cops and Pilots) and they commentary.

#204114 - 02/09/03 12:05 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Posted by Sean:

Funny, I feel the same way if you were to have kids. Your children will be brought up as brainwashed paranoid and delusional homophobic hate mongers like yourself.
Is that what everything involving you comes down to? Some type of pro homosexual thing. I guess that explains why you didn't know how to spell the word "douche". You have no interest in the vagina. (Obviously not a clean, fresh and trim one) I bet someone like you would never misspell the word Vasoline.

Regarding your anti-Semitism.... I have no idea when I called you on it... but I did. You have posted so much typical lefty bullshit in support of Palestinian terrorism it is too hard to keep track. You spew the same shit as all the other leftist types and you are all anti-Semites. You hate the State of Israel and the root of that is your hatred of jews. Plain and simple. I am just the only one who called you on it.

I suggest you re-read the whole thread again. It was you that sent it into the mud. I called you a "blame America first leftist". That is what you consider mud slinging? Damn... It's the truth.

Maybe we should see if some moderator wishes to start a poll? Is Sean a "blame America first leftist"? (Yes/No)

I think you would be shocked by the results lefty boy.

#204115 - 02/09/03 12:12 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
MBFlyerfan Offline

Isnt any liberal leftist a member of the "blame america first" club? Seems like it anyway.

#204116 - 02/09/03 01:04 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:

Isnt any liberal leftist a member of the "blame america first" club? Seems like it anyway.
Yes.... You are correct Sir.

#204117 - 02/09/03 04:04 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Is that what everything involving you comes down to? Some type of pro homosexual thing.
You should talk. I'm not the one here who pisses into gas tanks with their male friends.

[LOL]

Quote:
Regarding your anti-Semitism.... I have no idea when I called you on it... but I did. You have posted so much typical lefty bullshit in support of Palestinian terrorism it is too hard to keep track. You spew the same shit as all the other leftist types and you are all anti-Semites. You hate the State of Israel and the root of that is your hatred of jews. Plain and simple. I am just the only one who called you on it.
How much acid did you drop as a kid? Here's yet another prime example of "Madman's World", you know, the one where you "invent" an issue that never exsisted to begin with. All I said about this subject was how Israel should give some the land back they took in the 1967 war, and maybe this goodwill gesture would re-kindle the peace process. This makes me an anti-Semite? I've also noticed that just about all your arguments here on this site are built on conjecture and assumption.

Quote:
I suggest you re-read the whole thread again. It was you that sent it into the mud. I called you a "blame America first leftist". That is what you consider mud slinging? Damn... It's the truth.
I see your short term memory could use help as well. Again you started down the path of "Make Believe" and accused me of America bashing just because I mentioned that the next attack MAY come from a U.S. built Stinger. I bet you were ignored as a child.

Quote:
Maybe we should see if some moderator wishes to start a poll? Is Sean a "blame America first leftist"? (Yes/No)

I think you would be shocked by the results lefty boy.
Who bloody cares? If individualism is a crime, questioning the governments or the Church's actions on important issues is considered unpatriotic, or not blindly following the right-wing's paranoid bullshit propaganda that is spewed out these days is being a "Lefist", then consider me guilty as charged.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#204118 - 02/09/03 07:06 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

How much acid did you drop as a kid? Here's yet another prime example of "Madman's World", you know, the one where you "invent" an issue that never exsisted to begin with. All I said about this subject was how Israel should give some the land back they took in the 1967 war, and maybe this goodwill gesture would re-kindle the peace process. This makes me an anti-Semite? I've also noticed that just about all your arguments here on this site are built on conjecture and assumption.
There you go again. Your leftist memory is very selective. Did you forget Ehud Barak's offer of 97% of the territories to the Palestinians? Arafat said NO. That would mean the "jew killing" business might have to stop and they would actually have to form a functioning society. It is more profitable to be a terrorist when the West is loaded with anti-Semite supporters like you.

Quote:
If individualism is a crime, questioning the governments or the Church's actions on important issues is considered unpatriotic, or not blindly following the right-wing's paranoid bullshit propaganda that is spewed out these days is being a "Lefist", then consider me guilty as charged.
That's the point. There is nothing "individualistic" about any of your positions. Everything you believe in is straight down the leftist agenda. It is all propaganda of hate and racism and you parrot every idea and concept of it. Not one iota of original thought.

Regarding anything Church related, what the fuck do you care? You're an atheist. Nothing they do affects you anyway. You have nothing but blind hatred and contempt for the Church so your opinion in these matters doesn't count for a damn thing.

The only thing new I have learned about you in this thread is that you seem to not mind dirty smelly snatch (if you even like pussy at all... I have my doubts).

EDIT: I may have figured out where you get some of your liberalism and leftism. I found this picture on your web photo album. You are one of those Star Trek freaks! (Talk about people detached from reality). Isn't that the show that is basically communists in space? No money... the government controls everything... the Star Government uses the UN flag...political correctness galore (enough to make you physically sick). You are like a little boy who never grew up. A grown man displaying all his sci-fi toys. The spaceships in the back and the batmobile in the front. Do you pretend to be Batman also? I bet the gay outfit and hanging around with a teenage boy (also in a gay outfit) was the main attraction for you. This picture explains a lot about your adult detachment from the realities of the world. It's time to grow up....

#204119 - 02/09/03 08:16 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
[img]http://www.grovestreet.com/servlet/View?pid=145137&cd=625&sz=m[/img][/QB]

Hmmm... let's see... those look to be entirely Corgi diecasts.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Green Hornet, Beatle's Yellow Submarine, Monkee's Car, Batmobiles, Bond DB-6's, Kojak's Buick, Space 1999 ships. I only see two Star Trek toys there - the Enterprise and a Klingon Ship (I think).

Oh, and it looks like 1 Hot Wheels - Mustang or Cuda, not sure.

Those are fairly collectible.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#204120 - 02/09/03 08:21 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
[Spit]

#204121 - 02/09/03 08:31 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Sean Offline

Quote:

EDIT: I may have figured out where you get some of your liberalism and leftism. I found this picture on your web photo album. You are one of those Star Trek freaks! (Talk about people detached from reality). Isn't that the show that is basically communists in space? No money... the government controls everything... the Star Government uses the UN flag...political correctness galore (enough to make you physically sick). You are like a little boy who never grew up. A grown man displaying all his sci-fi toys. The spaceships in the back and the batmobile in the front. Do you pretend to be Batman also? I bet the gay outfit and hanging around with a teenage boy (also in a gay outfit) was the main attraction for you. This picture explains a lot about your adult detachment from the realities of the world. It's time to grow up....

[img]http://www.grovestreet.com/servlet/View?pid=145137&cd=625&sz=m[/img]
Wow! I don't know where to begin. You've just about called me every name under the sun, and to boot, blamed me for everything that is wrong with this country today. What's next, I know, you'll somehow link me to Osama Bin Laden and how he's actually my love child!

You truly are the most psychotic person on this board. How the State of NY trusted you to protect the public and issue you a firearm is beyond me. It's also hard for me to believe that a normal human being could have wrote that shit storm of your's, it's just beyond comprehension. Do you have any proof of any of it? (of course not, it's all from your warped imagination). As usual you're just ducking the main issue with sophmoric humor, hoping someone else will jump on your hate band wagon. In a way though I'm kinda flattered. To think the infamous NY Madman actually took the time to enter my picture album (trying to find dirt on me no less), but all you could come up with was a picture of my toy collecton (which will be passed to my son when he's old enough). Keep trying to embarrass me, it only makes you look more like the pathetic asshole you really are.

:rolleyes:

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#204122 - 02/09/03 08:41 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Sean Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

Hmmm... let's see... those look to be entirely Corgi diecasts.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Green Hornet, Beatle's Yellow Submarine, Monkee's Car, Batmobiles, Bond DB-6's, Kojak's Buick, Space 1999 ships. I only see two Star Trek toys there - the Enterprise and a Klingon Ship (I think).

Moby, I'm impressed. Is there anything you don't know? The collection is indeed comprised of 1968 through 1974 Corgi's, as well as some vintage Dinky's (all from England of course). There's also one Hot Wheels car, a Mustang Boss 302. I only collect the die-cast models from TV series. My collection is actually worth some good coin too, the 1st edition mint condition 1968 Bat Mobile (no box) is worth over $200 alone!

laugh

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#204123 - 02/09/03 08:47 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Quote:

[b]Hmmm... let's see... those look to be entirely Corgi diecasts.

Moby, I'm impressed. Is there anything you don't know? The collection is indeed comprised of 1968 through 1974 Corgi's, as well as some vintage Dinky's (all from England of course). There's also one Hot Wheels car, a Mustang Boss 302. I only collect the die-cast models from TV series. My collection is actually worth some good coin too, the 1st edition mint condition 1968 Bat Mobile (no box) is worth over $200 alone!

laugh [/b]
I have a few Hot Wheels, a few Matchbox cars. But mostly I have Pocket Cars (Tomica).

To think what I had when I was 5...makes me cry thinking how valuable those are now.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#204124 - 02/09/03 09:16 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Quote:

[b]Hmmm... let's see... those look to be entirely Corgi diecasts.

[/b]

Oh... Kojak's car is there? How could I have missed that? I guess Sean must be a real macho guy to have bought that.

The Batmobile is worth $200. Well I'm sorry I overlooked your investment prowess.

Maybe by the time little Nikita is done with your penis training curriculum it could be worth $300.

Is this what feminized grown men do in your neck of the woods? Collect toys? Give me a fucking break. You are trying to pass your childish ways off by claiming you will be passing this shit on to your kid. Who are you kidding. Toys are for kids. Give them to him NOW. You won't because they are YOUR toys. Besides... what makes you think the kid will like sci-fi and comic toys? Maybe he wants a toy gun. I doubt someone like you would even consider that idea. Aren't you concerned he will someday think his father is a geek?.

When you become a man, you put away childish things. I posted this picture because it is indicative of your mentality. I was somewhat shocked by seeing it...but not much. It showed a childish man still holding on to his childish fanatasies. I also bet most of that shit was purchased after you supposedly became an adult. I was curious as to what your link contained. I bet you will no doubt remove the picture now.

Buy the kid an air rifle. Not a Star Trek model....

#204125 - 03/09/03 05:17 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Sean Offline

Quote:

Oh... Kojak's car is there? How could I have missed that? I guess Sean must be a real macho guy to have bought that.

The Batmobile is worth $200. Well I'm sorry I overlooked your investment prowess.

Maybe by the time little Nikita is done with your penis training curriculum it could be worth $300.

Is this what feminized grown men do in your neck of the woods? Collect toys? Give me a fucking break. You are trying to pass your childish ways off by claiming you will be passing this shit on to your kid. Who are you kidding. Toys are for kids. Give them to him NOW. You won't because they are YOUR toys. Besides... what makes you think the kid will like sci-fi and comic toys? Maybe he wants a toy gun. I doubt someone like you would even consider that idea. Aren't you concerned he will someday think his father is a geek?.

When you become a man, you put away childish things. I posted this picture because it is indicative of your mentality. I was somewhat shocked by seeing it...but not much. It showed a childish man still holding on to his childish fanatasies. I also bet most of that shit was purchased after you supposedly became an adult. I was curious as to what your link contained. I bet you will no doubt remove the picture now.

Buy the kid an air rifle. Not a Star Trek model....
Is this the best you can do? I see your all out of material and must resort to the personal attacks which you are famous for (keep milking the "little Nikita" joke, maybe after the 50th time someone will find it funny). Really, sometimes I don't know why I even bother with a low life like yourself, all you can do is start with the name calling when you run out of intelligent things to write about, and I'm the childish one? No I won't be removing the link, what's there to be ashamed about? These collectables are not just toy's, they are a reminder of how life was back in the late 60's and early 70's. I for one had a great childhood, are you jealous? And yes my son will get my collection, but not until he old enough to realize how much it's worth. He's not even 4 yet, and all he'd do is break them.

What I'd really like to know is what are you trying to accomplish here? Do you think simple name calling will somehow declare you the winner of this so called argument? It's true you and I will never see eye to eye, but what I think you are attempting is to somehow goad me into posting something worthy of being banned. Guess what, if I get banned, it won't be because of you. Keep trying there hate monger, I've dealt with MUCH worse than vermon like yourself.

As for buying my son a toy gun (or an air rifle), that won't happen any time soon. First off, gun's don't make a man "Macho", you should know that. My son will learn to defend himself in other way's (hopefully using his wits first). As for the air rifle, we don't live on a farm, we live in a suburban setting without any woods, so what could he possibly do with an air rifle besides get into trouble?

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#204126 - 03/09/03 06:29 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
Damnit NY Madam, Sean's collectables are fucking awesome! It might be different if Sean was collecting Beanie Babies or Precious Moments, but die cast collectable cars!?! Give it a rest NY fagman.

(My apologies to any homosexuals who may take offense in my use of the word...) [Finger]

#204127 - 03/09/03 12:52 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

These collectables are not just toy's, they are a reminder of how life was back in the late 60's and early 70's. I for one had a great childhood, are you jealous? And yes my son will get my collection, but not until he old enough to realize how much it's worth. He's not even 4 yet, and all he'd do is break them.

What I'd really like to know is what are you trying to accomplish here?
I wasn't trying to accomplish anything. I was just shocked at a grown man with a toy collection. That's it. It shocks me even more that you say you received them when you were a kid. All the toys I had as a kid were used and I'm sure smashed to pieces...while I was still a kid. I had a great childhood too, but I outgrew playing with toys at an early age. I never spent much time in the house as a kid. We were always out doing things, playing ball or a favorite NY pastime... getting into mischief. I guess I just don't relate to the toy fascination...especially for a grown man. (I still think you are one of those Star trek freaks though).

As for little Nikita... I forgot he was less than 4 years old. I guess you can wait until next year to buy him a rifle. Oh and by the way.... teach him to fight with his fists. Not his wits. The other kids will be using their fists. A kid that knows how to fight and defend himself is always a much happier, confident and well adjusted kid. No matter what your liberal ideals tell you.

I still think you should give the kid the toys. What do you say when he asks to play with them? "No.. they are Daddy's toys!" So what if he smashes them. Isn't that one of the great things about being a kid...smashing up your toys?

Oh and by the way Andre.... [Finger] [Finger]

#204128 - 03/09/03 02:49 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Sean Offline

Quote:

I wasn't trying to accomplish anything. I was just shocked at a grown man with a toy collection.
With all the fucked up things that go on in the world everyday, the fact that I own some diecast car's "shocks you"? You REALLY need to get out more.

Quote:
All the toys I had as a kid were used and I'm sure smashed to pieces...while I was still a kid.
Why am I not suprised.

Quote:
I had a great childhood too, but I outgrew playing with toys at an early age. I never spent much time in the house as a kid. We were always out doing things, playing ball or a favorite NY pastime... getting into mischief. I guess I just don't relate to the toy fascination...especially for a grown man. (I still think you are one of those Star trek freaks though).
What are you trying say here? Does smashing your toy's and getting into trouble at an early age make you more "cool" than me? Or that because I had received toy cars for gifts means I never went outside and played sports? I highly doubt I'm the only one on this site that collects things of this nature. I think deep down inside you wish you had cool toy's to play with like I did when I was a child. By the way, what kind of toy's do functionally retarded children play with anyway, please fill us in.

Quote:
As for little Nikita... I forgot he was less than 4 years old. I guess you can wait until next year to buy him a rifle.
What in the world would a 4 or 5 year old from suburbia need a real rifle for? I'd much rather get him something that can actually help him develope into an intelligent person, possibly his own computer.

Quote:
Oh and by the way.... teach him to fight with his fists. Not his wits. The other kids will be using their fists.
I plan on doing one better, I'm enrolling him into a Karate school as soon as he becomes of age. Not only will he be able to use his fists to DEFEND himself, he'll also be taught to use his wits by learning discipline, the best of both worlds.

Quote:
I still think you should give the kid the toys. What do you say when he asks to play with them? "No.. they are Daddy's toys!" So what if he smashes them. Isn't that one of the great things about being a kid...smashing up your toys?
For you maybe. Destruction is much easier than construction isn't it? My son has plenty of his own toy's to smash up, he doesn't even know my collection exists. They are stored safely out of reach from his prying hands

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#204129 - 03/09/03 03:18 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

What in the world would a 4 or 5 year old from suburbia need a real rifle for? I'd much rather get him something that can actually help him develope into an intelligent person, possibly his own computer.
Definitely.... I'm with you on that one. The sooner he starts surfing the net and is introduced to porn and meeting gays and pedophiles in chat rooms... the better...right?

Quote:
I plan on doing one better, I'm enrolling him into a Karate school as soon as he becomes of age. Not only will he be able to use his fists to DEFEND himself, he'll also be taught to use his wits by learning discipline, the best of both worlds.
You know...that brings back some great memories. We used to love beating up those kids from the Karate school when I was young. Thank's for the walk down memory lane....

Quote:
Destruction is much easier than construction isn't it?
Sure.... Both can be fun

Quote:
My son has plenty of his own toy's to smash up, he doesn't even know my collection exists. They are stored safely out of reach from his prying hands
Prying hands?...... Poor little Nikita. And I'm sure he speaks well of you... Then again maybe he doesn't.

You're easy to egg on aren't you?

#204130 - 03/09/03 04:23 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Sean Offline

Quote:

[QBDefinitely.... I'm with you on that one. The sooner he starts surfing the net and is introduced to porn and meeting gays and pedophiles in chat rooms... the better...right?[/QB]
Is this how it started for you? Or was it the Priest at your local Parish? I have one question: Did you like it?

Quote:
You know...that brings back some great memories. We used to love beating up those kids from the Karate school when I was young. Thank's for the walk down memory lane....
It seems you always have to remind everyone what a tough guy you are. Still got that inferiority complex steming from a small penis, huh? I bet your whole life is a lie, and the only people you ever beat up were much smaller and weaker than you. A real tough guy would never lower himself by bragging. Does making fun of other peoples families help fill the hole that is your life? Your how old and you're still not married? I hear Hawaii has legalized gay marriages, quick now's your chance!

Quote:
Prying hands?...... Poor little Nikita. And I'm sure he speaks well of you... Then again maybe he doesn't.
Funny how you have to make fun of a 3 yr old child, again, but that's what bullies do, right? Perhaps it's more than that, how many posts has it been that you mentioned my kid, over ten I estimate. I don't know if I like this fixation you have for my son.

Quote:
You're easy to egg on aren't you?
Actually, I thought I was doing pretty good against you these past couple day's. However bad this conversation gets, I can at least take solice in knowing that I actually have a life, and a life which includes a loving family, something you don't have, and probably never will.

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#204131 - 03/09/03 04:38 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
MBFlyerfan Offline

This is the funniest thread in weeks. [Spit]

#204132 - 03/09/03 08:32 PM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Is this how it started for you? Or was it the Priest at your local Parish? I have one question: Did you like it?

It seems you always have to remind everyone what a tough guy you are. Still got that inferiority complex steming from a small penis, huh? I bet your whole life is a lie, and the only people you ever beat up were much smaller and weaker than you. A real tough guy would never lower himself by bragging. Does making fun of other peoples families help fill the hole that is your life? Your how old and you're still not married? I hear Hawaii has legalized gay marriages, quick now's your chance!

Funny how you have to make fun of a 3 yr old child, again, but that's what bullies do, right? Perhaps it's more than that, how many posts has it been that you mentioned my kid, over ten I estimate. I don't know if I like this fixation you have for my son.
You miss the point Sean. I am not making fun of your son, little Nikita. I actually feel bad for the kid. I never even knew you had a kid until you mentioned your intention to instruct him in the ways of the penis in another thread a while back (That was a disturbing piece of info). I am making fun of you. By my naming him Nikita, that is a dig on your leftist ideals if you are too thick to have noticed. It really has nothing to do with him. Why would you even mention him and some crazy lunatic ideas of parenting methods if you did not think those that did not like you would ever use it against you as an example of your strange upside down thinking?

Bottom line... don't use your son as a way to exemplify your own insanity. You brought it on yourself. I'll try not to mention him in any future posts. He has enough problems being born into the Lefterson family. After all I am sure he is attending some People's Republic of Taxachusetts diversity preschool. Poor kid....

As far as being a tough guy goes... I don't know. I was never a bully when I was young but I never took any shit from anyone. Did I like to fight? When I felt I was in the right... Yeah I did. Does violence solve problems? You're damn right... sure as shit it does. In the right situations. But that was a long time ago. I'm older and mellow now. The world has changed. Besides... Even I could get locked up for hitting someone now (provable self defense aside and providing there are no cameras or witnesses).

As far as holes in my life.... Yeah I have a hole in my life. Unlike you, my hole is very familiar with the word "douche". Every hole I have ever had in my life was very familiar with it. Maybe in your life it is some kind of a liberal thing. Between yeast and the little friend every month and what not... I don't know how you do it. If being married means no more douche or bush trimming then I will say right now... it's not for me. Oh.. and by the way... I never wanted kids. No little Nikita's for me.

Besides a French looking senator... do you liberals up there also have French hygiene routines?

My life is fine. I am very happy, but thanks for your concern. I have a very large loving family. It seems almost too large at times. As a matter of fact two of them are up in your neck of the woods starting school right now. You wouldn't mind if they came over for dinner one night would you? (No pun or threat intended. College kids need home cooked meals sometimes)

Maybe I should have warned them about the douche aversion of MA liberal women!....They will figure it out for themselves... Next month!

#204133 - 04/09/03 07:51 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
Sean Offline

Quote:

You miss the point Sean. I am not making fun of your son, little Nikita. I actually feel bad for the kid. I never even knew you had a kid until you mentioned your intention to instruct him in the ways of the penis in another thread a while back (That was a disturbing piece of info). I am making fun of you. By my naming him Nikita, that is a dig on your leftist ideals if you are too thick to have noticed. It really has nothing to do with him. Why would you even mention him and some crazy lunatic ideas of parenting methods if you did not think those that did not like you would ever use it against you as an example of your strange upside down thinking?
I know full well what you are trying to accomplish, but because you lack the material necessary for a decent rebuttal, you have to resort to fantasy...as usual. What's so wrong about letting your child now about sex when he or she is in the 7th or 8th grade? Is it more preferable to learn it from the streets of NY? It's not my fault your father never told you about the birds & bees, but instead was instructed upon you by an overly friendly Priest.

Quote:
Bottom line... don't use your son as a way to exemplify your own insanity. You brought it on yourself. I'll try not to mention him in any future posts. He has enough problems being born into the Lefterson family. After all I am sure he is attending some People's Republic of Taxachusetts diversity preschool. Poor kid....
This coming from someone who has no children of his own. Bottom line...keep your mouth shut when commenting about subjects you have no fucking clue about. Yet again, another post about my son. I wonder if this would qualify as an "Amber Alert"?

Quote:
As far as being a tough guy goes... I don't know. I was never a bully when I was young but I never took any shit from anyone. Did I like to fight? When I felt I was in the right... Yeah I did. Does violence solve problems? You're damn right... sure as shit it does. In the right situations. But that was a long time ago. I'm older and mellow now. The world has changed. Besides... Even I could get locked up for hitting someone now (provable self defense aside and providing there are no cameras or witnesses).
More bragging I see. I really could give two shits about your made-up life experiences. I'm conviced more than ever now you never fought a fair fight in your life. All this anger and violence just because you have a small penis?

Quote:
As far as holes in my life.... Yeah I have a hole in my life. Unlike you, my hole is very familiar with the word "douche". Every hole I have ever had in my life was very familiar with it. Maybe in your life it is some kind of a liberal thing. Between yeast and the little friend every month and what not... I don't know how you do it.
All this from my mispelling the word "douche" in a couple of my posts? I never knew you were such a connoisseur of vinegar and water. You seem such the authority on the subject, is this how you keep yourself so "fresh"? I'm sorry, but I don't read the boxes of my wifes feminine products, thanks for setting me straight NY Massengill.

Quote:
If being married means no more douche or bush trimming then I will say right now... it's not for me. Oh.. and by the way... I never wanted kids. No little Nikita's for me.
Why not just come out of the closet and admit your gay?

Quote:
I have a very large loving family. It seems almost too large at times. As a matter of fact two of them are up in your neck of the woods starting school right now. You wouldn't mind if they came over for dinner one night would you? (No pun or threat intended. College kids need home cooked meals sometimes)
Will they be attending a "People's Republic of Taxachusetts" diversity school, or are they coming up here because Massachusetts is considering legalizing gay marrage? The fruit doesn't far from the tree does it?

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#204134 - 04/09/03 08:42 AM Re: Pilots With Guns: Good Idea, or Not?
babyX Offline

Jesus Murphy, you two should just get it on and be done with it.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal