2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204325 - 28/10/03 08:40 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Education? Thats your answer? Oh my, why didnt we think of that before? :rolleyes:

#204326 - 28/10/03 08:40 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Your attempt to compare gay bath houses with whore houses in Nevada is totally ridiculous. You are so desirous of making homos look like straights it is beyond sickening.
Why is it ridiculous? You think single guys are the only ones visiting them?
It's extremely ridiculous Moby. In a whore house in Nevada a guy pays hundreds of dollars to have sex with one woman for a limited period of time. Condoms are used and the hookers are supposed to be checked out medically on a routine basis. In a bath house the perverts have unprotected high risk sex with numeous partners. There is absolutely no comparing the two. I'm even shocked at your attempt.

Regarding Magic Johnson... You know how he got HIV? From someone else's magic johnson. All kidding aside.. I think he got it from sex with men. He didn't get it from female basketball groupies that hang out in hotel bars.

Don't you think Magic would have lost many of his athlete friends if he admitted getting HIV from a guy? Plus many endorsements. The athletes would have made a cushy PC face in public that it didn't change anything, but you know damn well in private many would have faded away from his life. That's just the way it is.

#204327 - 28/10/03 08:42 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
Education? Thats your answer? Oh my, why didnt we think of that before? :rolleyes:
You got something better? I'd like to hear it.

#204328 - 28/10/03 08:45 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
Quote:
[b]Blacks have a higher per capita infection rate. Why is that? They have the same anatomy as whites.
Just wanted to point out...

Sickle Cell Anemia is a great example, so is pseudofolliculitis barbae.

Different races are no so much anatomicly different as they are geneticly different. This then exposes them to different diseases based on these genetic factors.[/b]
This has nothing to do with the AIDS virus or it's infection rates here in America.

#204329 - 28/10/03 08:46 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
how so, you claimed that blacks could not have a higher rate due to anatomical factors... I pointed oiut that yes infact they could.

#204330 - 28/10/03 08:56 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

how so, you claimed that blacks could not have a higher rate due to anatomical factors... I pointed oiut that yes infact they could.
That's not what I said at all. I said that blacks and whites are the same. The only difference between us (besides skin color) is what is generally perceived as black culture and white culture. I was actually asking a question. Why are their infection rates so much higher per capita?

Please don't bring in things like sickle cell or whatever. It's not relative to the argument. Many variations of humans have certain genetic illnesses. We are talking about a virus and I have never heard genetic diseases playing a part in a predisposition to HIV.

#204331 - 28/10/03 08:57 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
It's extremely ridiculous Moby. In a whore house in Nevada a guy pays hundreds of dollars to have sex with one woman for a limited period of time. Condoms are used and the hookers are supposed to be checked out medically on a routine basis. In a bath house the perverts have unprotected high risk sex with numeous partners. There is absolutely no comparing the two. I'm even shocked at your attempt.
So am I to understand that you've been to both places and have experienced this? Or are you just going on what you've heard?

And you don't find it highly risky for the prostitutes in Nevada to have sex with numerous partners? The HIV virus can stay hidden in the bloodstream for six years. Frequent tests prove nothing. They just prove that you don't have it AT THAT MOMENT.

And what happens if the prostitute contracts HIV between medical tests? There could be twenty, thirty, fifty guys come through, and she doesn't know she's passing it along. How is this safer than the bath house?

And the customers only have sex for a limited period of time? So that means that if you only have sex for five minutes as opposed to ten, then you're less likely to get HIV...I'll let that little bit of idiocy stand for itself.

You know what I'm shocked by? Your ignorance on this issue.

Quote:
Regarding Magic Johnson... You know how he got HIV? From someone else's magic johnson. All kidding aside..
That was a joke?

Quote:
I think he got it from sex with men. He didn't get it from female basketball groupies that hang out in hotel bars.

Don't you think Magic would have lost many of his athlete friends if he admitted getting HIV from a guy? Plus many endorsements. The athletes would have made a cushy PC face in public that it didn't change anything, but you know damn well in private many would have faded away from his life. That's just the way it is.
SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP YOU ARE IGNORANT!! Don't you think that his teammates know what goes on? That they would have seen men going to his room, if your theory is correct? That it would have come out by now, thirteen years later?

And besides, what does it matter how he got it? What are you so afraid of? What is it that frightens you about these people? Why are you so virulent in your speech and arguments? Where does the hate come from?

#204332 - 28/10/03 08:58 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
[QBI think he got it from sex with men. He didn't get it from female basketball groupies that hang out in hotel bars.[/QB]
That is the dumbest claim you have made yet. How the hell do you know were he got it from? Contrary to your belief not only gay men are infected with HIV.

#204333 - 28/10/03 09:01 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

[b]
Quote:

Your attempt to compare gay bath houses with whore houses in Nevada is totally ridiculous. You are so desirous of making homos look like straights it is beyond sickening.
Why is it ridiculous? You think single guys are the only ones visiting them?
It's extremely ridiculous Moby. In a whore house in Nevada a guy pays hundreds of dollars to have sex with one woman for a limited period of time. Condoms are used and the hookers are supposed to be checked out medically on a routine basis. In a bath house the perverts have unprotected high risk sex with numeous partners. There is absolutely no comparing the two. I'm even shocked at your attempt.[/b]
Right. But what about the illegal ones not in Nevada? You really think they all follow the same health rules? Guarantee more people have sex with whores than people in bathhouses.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#204334 - 28/10/03 09:24 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:

And you don't find it highly risky for the prostitutes in Nevada to have sex with numerous partners? The HIV virus can stay hidden in the bloodstream for six years. Frequent tests prove nothing. They just prove that you don't have it AT THAT MOMENT.

And what happens if the prostitute contracts HIV between medical tests? There could be twenty, thirty, fifty guys come through, and she doesn't know she's passing it along. How is this safer than the bath house?
I don't care how many sex partners the hookers have. Will they let you have unprotected sex? I highly doubt that. The risk for the hookers contracting HIV is higher than that for the customers. Transfer of the virus from female to male is not as easy. HIV infection is further reduced by using condoms. In the bath houses they have unprotected sex with numerous partners. Transfer amongst males is the primary method of infection in this country. What is so hard to figure out here? The two places are poor comparisons.

Regarding Magic Johnson... If he was having sex with guys... no his teammates would not know about it. I doubt a professional athlete would want that being known by anyone for reasons I stated in a previous post.

By the way.... cut down on your fucking name calling. I can call you ignorant or idiot in every post also but I don't. If that's the kind of exchanges you want to have then I can be like that too. I've made an effort to cut down on that shit. If you want to have civil dialougues I suggest you also pull it back somewhat.

#204335 - 28/10/03 09:29 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:

Quote:
[QBI think he got it from sex with men. He didn't get it from female basketball groupies that hang out in hotel bars.
That is the dumbest claim you have made yet. How the hell do you know were he got it from? Contrary to your belief not only gay men are infected with HIV.[/QB]
You may think it is dumb Frontier but I doubt he got it the way it has been claimed. A lot more athletes would have had it over the years if that was the case.

I'm aware that straight men get the disease. Not many though and the women they get it from have usually been druggies or have had sexual contact with bisexual men. The virus does not transfer easily from females to males.

#204336 - 28/10/03 09:47 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
Bucweet X Offline

Loc: Houston TX
Quote:
Quote:
[b]Blacks have a higher per capita infection rate. Why is that? They have the same anatomy as whites.
Just wanted to point out...

Sickle Cell Anemia is a great example, so is pseudofolliculitis barbae.

Different races are no so much anatomicly different as they are geneticly different. This then exposes them to different diseases based on these genetic factors.[/b]
Pseudofolliculitis barbae (razor bumps) is a common condition of the beard area occurring in African American men and other people with curly hair.

"It is well documented that sickle cell anemia is widely thought to be a "black disease." In fact, because sickle cells offer immunity to malaria, the condition exists wherever malaria exists.

American blacks descended primarily from West African blacks, where malaria is abundant. But not as well known is the fact that malaria is also present in Greece and Yemeni. Had Colonial American slaves been Greek or Yemeni, sickle cell anemia would be known to American's as a Greek or Yemeni disease, not a black one. And guess what? If racial categorizing was not in vogue, the Greeks, Blacks and Yemenis would probably have by now benefited from much more research. " Stop Recognizing Race

#204337 - 28/10/03 09:53 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I don't care how many sex partners the hookers have. Will they let you have unprotected sex? I highly doubt that. The risk for the hookers contracting HIV is higher than that for the customers. Transfer of the virus from female to male is not as easy.
Granted, but not impossible. And if fifty people go through there, and one of them gets it, he's not ALWAYS going to have protected sex with a "clean" prostitute. Sometimes he's going to have unprotected sex with a woman he met in a bar. And then she's infected...like I said, it slows down the spread of the disease, but doesn't completely prevent it.

1/4 of all AIDS cases are spread through hetrosexual contact.
LINK
Homosexual cases: 368,971
Heterosexual cases: 90,131

While not AS predominant as gay sex, it's still 1/4 of all cases.

Quote:
HIV infection is further reduced by using condoms. In the bath houses they have unprotected sex with numerous partners.
How do you know that they're having unprotected sex in the bath houses?

Quote:
Regarding Magic Johnson... If he was having sex with guys... no his teammates would not know about it. I doubt a professional athlete would want that being known by anyone for reasons I stated in a previous post.
Kinda like Derek Jeter?

Quote:
By the way.... cut down on your fucking name calling. I can call you ignorant or idiot in every post also but I don't. If that's the kind of exchanges you want to have then I can be like that too. I've made an effort to cut down on that shit. If you want to have civil dialougues I suggest you also pull it back somewhat.
My apologies. Sometimes I get fired up.

#204338 - 28/10/03 03:31 PM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
My apologies. Sometimes I get fired up.
Don't you mean flamed up??? [Rainbow] Sorry man, couldn't resist. laugh

#204339 - 29/10/03 07:04 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
[Rainbow] OOOOOOH, I get it now. laugh

#204340 - 14/12/03 08:30 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
altima Offline

Loc: Michigan
What a bunch of shit.
[ThumbsDown]

#204341 - 21/12/03 11:30 PM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
Costas Offline

Loc: Burnaby, B.C.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bucweet X:
But not as well known is the fact that malaria is also present in Greece and Yemeni. Had Colonial American slaves been Greek or Yemeni, sickle cell anemia would be known to American's as a Greek or Yemeni disease, not a black one. And guess what? If racial categorizing was not in vogue, the Greeks, Blacks and Yemenis would probably have by now benefited from much more research.[/QB]
Where the fuck do you get your info, shit-for-brains?

#204342 - 22/12/03 10:26 AM Re: Students anti Bush shirt allowed in High School
jorge Offline

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Quote:
Originally posted by altima:
What a bunch of shit.
[ThumbsDown]
I'm glad you dug up a 2 month old dead thread to post that remarkable thought.

You have amazing insight in such matters. I now feel enlightened.

Plethora of photos , videos , a Phlog ,
and a site with kittens .
www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal