shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204647 - 22/02/08 05:55 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

All I know is my truck ratings have never been so up and down before in one short week.

#204648 - 22/02/08 06:05 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
GrayHam Offline

#204649 - 22/02/08 06:53 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree that this will ruin a good time at ECXC. Say you all fight, someone breaks a jaw now that $30 just turned into alot of money. A refund was offered and you denied it. Hang it on your stupid wall or whatever you want to do with it and let it go. It isnt worth fighting, getting assrested or even sued.

#204650 - 22/02/08 07:01 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
If you guys are really being serious about getting all butt-hurt at ECXC, then, yeah, this needs to stop.

Pre-run smack-talk is fun, but actual concerns over confrontation don't need to exist to ruin any attendees' good time.

Enjoy the event and let's all look forward to making it one of the best ECXC's so far.

And someone.....bring some of that Crazy Horse. laugh

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#204651 - 22/02/08 07:32 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
No shit leave this crap away from ECXC!!! Be fucking men about it and put an end to this.

I'm personally not gonna let any shit happen there. We are going there to have a good time and wheel our rigs.

But I will tell ya this if I get hit with any punches, we are gonna handle this the Irish way and that's a good throwdown followed by sitting around the fire with a couple of shots of some good whiskey.. wink :p

#204652 - 22/02/08 08:40 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's why I said if someone could come of up a LEGAL way..I wouldn't mind going in the ring w/ him. I'm no boxer by all means but I'm no little guy either..and I'm younger than him so I figured it would be an interesting fight..for me anyway. Trust me guys I'm not going to do anything that would get me in trouble..I don't need that shit.

#204653 - 22/02/08 09:06 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by TrailRider:
I agree that this will ruin a good time at ECXC. Say you all fight, someone breaks a jaw now that $30 just turned into alot of money. It isnt worth fighting, getting assrested or even sued.
No kidding. Since I've grown up and become a man I've realized that the more willing someone is to fight - the bigger loser they are. They must be. Anyone who isn't a loser wouldn't risk losing all that they've worked for.

Possible outcomes of a fight:

1)You win, physically hurt someone else thanks to your inability to interact with another person, get arrested, possibly lose your job (assuming you have one), get sued and lose lots and lots of money (and rightfully so).

2)You lose and get embarassed in front of strangers and maybe really hurt in the process.

Hell, I work too hard for what I have. There's no way I'd give it to some douchebag just because I ended up being physically stronger than him or got some lucky punch in or whatever. I'd take option 2 every time. At least that way I still get to go home to my nice house in my nice truck after a day of work at my nice job.

Anyway, sorry to make a point. Back to arguing about something that costs less than a round of drinks......

#204654 - 22/02/08 09:07 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
I wouldn't mind going in the ring w/ him. I'm no boxer by all means but I'm no little guy either..and I'm younger than him so I figured it would be an interesting fight..for me anyway.
You go, girl.

#204655 - 22/02/08 09:12 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hayyyyyyy!!

#204656 - 22/02/08 10:06 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
So the fights off?

I see some people here talking about lawsuits and being arrested for assault and battery. That is true depending on the circumstances.

If two people mutually agree to fight or brawl, there is no risk of lawsuit. Legally they have each granted the other "privilege" and there would be no standing for a lawsuit. Not unless one or the other uses excessive force such as things like kicking the other in the face when they are down.

So, the fight can take place. As long as you both agree.

#204657 - 22/02/08 10:14 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey, I can call the choreographer from West Side Story,
and you guys can have a dance off...Sharks vs Jets style.

Snappy snappity snap snap.... I'll bring the video camera.

#204658 - 22/02/08 10:17 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by TrailRider:
I agree that this will ruin a good time at ECXC. Say you all fight, someone breaks a jaw now that $30 just turned into alot of money. A refund was offered and you denied it. Hang it on your stupid wall or whatever you want to do with it and let it go. It isnt worth fighting, getting assrested or even sued.
To be clear - and I will gladly post up the entire email trail that Venus and I had - I refuse to return the antenna until I am refunded. I gave money to Venus first and then this whole debacle started. I refuse to trust him to credit me the money back until he has the antenna in hand as I have no confidence that he'll actually credit me at all.

The way he acted in all of this makes me almost certain that, once he had both my money and the antenna in hand that I could kiss both good bye as I would have no leverage.

Venus may say that he tried to make good, but I refused to play his dumb ass game by his rules and get screwed a second time in this.

As for this becoming physical at ECXC, I didn't even go partially down that road in any of my posts (go ahead and check) because I have no doubt at all that Venus would find some lame ass reason not to approach me or start anything. So, that was not worth my time. On top of that, I'm with the others here that the ECXC is not a place for that type of crap and I would not want to be the person that damaged the event.

But, like RI X said, if something is started, I will make sure that I end it and then we can go off and have some drinks.

So, $30 is a lame amount for 9 pages, but it has been entertaining.

#204659 - 22/02/08 11:10 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
So the fights off?

I see some people here talking about lawsuits and being arrested for assault and battery. That is true depending on the circumstances.

If two people mutually agree to fight or brawl, there is no risk of lawsuit. Legally they have each granted the other "privilege" and there would be no standing for a lawsuit. Not unless one or the other uses excessive force such as things like kicking the other in the face when they are down.

So, the fight can take place. As long as you both agree.
You sir are an instigator! [Spit]

#204660 - 22/02/08 11:12 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
All I know is my truck ratings have never been so up and down before in one short week.
I voted. Was it a 1 or a 5? I dunnnnnooooooo, Eric. Were you ever mean to me? Nahhhhh. Or were you? Nope. Maybe it was a 5. Or maybe it was a 1 cuz I belong to Nexterra. Maybe it was a 5 because I know people involved in this thread and find your answers funny. Hummmmm. How's your fiance? You guys never showed me around town like you said. Maybe it's a 1 because of that. Or maybe it was a 5 cuz you were freaked out and laughed when you found out I was a chick...that was funny as hell.

I don't remember what I put now. laugh

[Argue] What would Rodney King say?

#204661 - 22/02/08 11:34 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Madman, maybe you can set somthing up in your backyard?

XterraXtian or however it's spelled- I would have but you never show up whenever we have a gathering!

Sfellydog or whatever - I sent you an item that was damaged in shipping. That makes me a theif? Let it sit in your garage.

#204662 - 22/02/08 11:52 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just got back from the future...here's a picture I took of the fight:

#204663 - 22/02/08 11:55 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

Madman, maybe you can set somthing up in your backyard?
I wasn't really responding to you with that post per se.

There was some talk about fighting in this thread. I can't recall who started what, but I saw some people getting kind of excited or upset about someone getting arrested or sued.

I just wanted to clarify that if two guys want to fight each other and both agree to do so , they can fight.

#204664 - 22/02/08 12:00 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ebeauchea:

[b]Madman, maybe you can set somthing up in your backyard?
I wasn't really responding to you with that post per se.

There was some talk about fighting in this thread. I can't recall who started what, but I saw some people getting kind of excited or upset about someone getting arrested or sued.

I just wanted to clarify that if two guys want to fight each other and both agree to do so , they can fight.[/b]

I think they were more upset of having ECXC ruined. I'm not intrested in fighting Sfellydog, Rockaholic is the pussy protector who needs a hhwoopin.

#204665 - 22/02/08 12:30 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RedX:
Quote:
Originally posted by zuzuman03:
[b]looks like i might have to go to ECXC this year.
You ought to come on up. I probably pass by pretty close to your area. I actually always stop in Winchester, VA for the night on my way up.[/b]
well, im about a half hour north of winchester and maybe 3 miles from 81 if you're comin that way. im right off the first exit in MD.

ETA: plus i havent seen my NEXTerra friends in a while. whats up ya'll?

#204666 - 22/02/08 01:10 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
For the Record, StoneCold was the first to mention a Battle Royal.

As for the escalation, follow the sequence, and let's see who is pushing for said confrontation:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 18, 2008 07:08 PM And you or any other member of XOC disliking me changes what in my life? If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth.
Quote:
What everyone else says it meaningless and useless....My only issue is how people have to involve themselves in this as if they meant anything to me. I don't feel like I lost any friends, nor am I going to hold a grudge w/ anybody.

The shit talking does get to me as I'm short tempered and have a big mouth as it is, but I'll get over it.

I think you all need to stop acting like you own me because I doubt highly anyone would EVER act like that to me in person.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 03:47 PM -
This was a battle of wits? I'll bet your e-cock is feeling large right now, eh?

I'll def. be seeing you @ ECXC.

Your going to tell me how great that is because I'll be able to serve you beer, etc. HOWEVER.. smile You won't open your mouth to me that day. Make this thread a sticky. I'm holding you to it.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 04:33 PM -
Nah, I'm not going to fight him..unless we can arrange somthing legal. He's not worth it for me. Unless he wants to throw the first punch. wink
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 07:02 PM -
That's ok, two faggots shouldn't be hard to drop.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 07:53 PM -
I'll still be @ ECXC embaress this motherfucker who thinks he's e-tough.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:posted February 21, 2008 08:02 PM -
Speaking of face to face meetings though...

Quote:
[b]I'll def. be seeing you @ ECXC...
I'll be at ECXC, I won't be hiding. Hell, I'll be near the NEXterra banner - come asking, and be sure to introduce yourself properly Venus.

I really doubt you'll come anywhere near us.

But if you do, be sure to wear a helmet so it doesn't make a mess when my statements blow your mind.

And keep your temper in check, cause I won't throw a punch to start a fight, but if you insist I'll make sure that when the fight is over, you will be too.[/b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 08:29 PM -
Dude you can have 150 people standing behind you, that wouldn't stop me from approaching you. Can 2 people kick my ass? Yes. Can you? doubtful. Just because you are more willing to use words against me doesn't make you smarter, stronger, or even better looking than me. All I'm saying is..you weren't involved in this one bit. You also used some strong words against me and I'm calling your bluff. You won't say then to my face. One of three things will happen.

1. You do say them to me in which case who knows what will happen shortly after...
Quote:
I'm not intrested in fighting Sfellydog, Rockaholic is the pussy protector who needs a hhwoopin.
So, really, who's the one doing the talking about fighting here? I haven't been. I just let Venus know what awaits him if he wants to escalate things beyond words.

Venus with the itsy-bitsy teeny Penis seems to be all geared up to show what a Big man he is, and exacttly how much what people say here is meaningless and useless - except now he wants to get into a fight with me, because of what I said here, which should be meaningless and useless, so I don't really know why he's got his panties in a twist. :rolleyes:

Ebauchea - Since you want to call my "Bluff" about saying to your face what I post, how much would you be willing to bet to back your claim?

Come on, put your money where your mouth is - but it's gotta be cash - no checks, because I don't trust you. Guess why. :rolleyes:

I's love to take your money on top of insulting you in person so I can see you cry like a little bitch.

Plus, I could use some money for mods. Be a donor, put your money up for me to take from you, you silly little bitch.

Just remember, you said nothing said here was meaningful or useful, so you shouldn't be this upset over what I write.

#204667 - 22/02/08 01:14 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm not intrested in fighting Sfellydog
Three things:

1) To the statement above, duh.. really?

2) That twist on my screen name is the best that you can do? If so, how freaking pathetic... That's actually worse than that last one liner that you came up with and I thought that was sad all by itself.

3) I stated that I didn't trust you and I wasn't going to follow the process that you'd prescribed because I didn't trust you to honor your end of the deal. If you think that meant that I was calling you a thief, then so be it. I don't care. I'm just not going to drop the 100 IQ points to your level where your plan sounds smart.

Wise up dude... I can post up each and every email that we've traded and every reader can see how I gave you every opportunity to make this right, but you had to stand your ground, rather than being a man and telling me that you f'ed up on the shipping and that you were sorry.

In fact, if you'd even once owned up to the lousy-ass packing job that you did and taken even one fucking inch of responsibility, you wouldn't be my bitch now. But, because you can't man up and do that, everyone here knows that you are a punk wanna be that already admits will drive so badly at ecxc that he'll get stuck.

Good luck Venus.. I like Yuengling.. So, make sure that you get a case of the premium for me.

#204668 - 22/02/08 01:31 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Really, at this point your both embaressing yourselves with the childish insults. Venus w/ the tiny penis? :rolleyes:

Your both a couple of tool sheds.

I don't care if you trust me or not. By not sending it back to me your only fucking yourself. I still have your money and I think I'm going to use it to buy myself a beer and those wiper blades for the solara. [LOL]

#204669 - 22/02/08 01:36 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
Quote:
Your both a couple of tool sheds.
Oh, you're not a tool, or a toolbox, or a toolshed....
You're Home Depot. Not one store, the whole fucking chain.

#204670 - 22/02/08 01:39 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

XterraXtian or however it's spelled- I would have but you never show up whenever we have a gathering!
C'moooon, I missed ONE time!!! [Finger]

:p

#204671 - 22/02/08 01:52 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:
Quote:
[b]Your both a couple of tool sheds.
Oh, you're not a tool, or a toolbox, or a toolshed....
You're Home Depot. Not one store, the whole fucking chain.[/b]

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal