shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204522 - 10/02/08 10:17 AM Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

In literally less than 3 days, I've been screwed by XOC members on items that I either purchased or committed to purchasing.

The first member sold me an antenna that really only matched the description he posted in the fact that it was an antenna. The fact that it was bent and damaged was UPS's fault - even though the box he shipped it in was crease free and there were no other items rattling around in the box.

The second member sold out from under me some parts that I'd committed to buying because he didn't want to be bothered to ship them. So, he sold them to a friend of his who was local. While I can understand his argument because it was easier to sell it locally, I'd responded first - so I think easier became moot at this point.

I'd like to propose to the moderators of XOC that, if they are given sufficient documentation around the deal, such as copies of emails, that the dinks that screwed the other people either be prohibited from posting in the buy/sell area or have a one-truck (troll) rating for a long time - just so that everyone else knows that they are not the honerable of people.

#204523 - 10/02/08 05:08 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Looks like a problem w/ the buyer, not the sellers. Maybe you should have it shipped to the correct address next time so it doesn't have to go back and forth. And you should also make a correction. You weren't screwed by this XOC member, you SCREWED me by giving me the wrong address. I was nice enough to ship it again to fix YOUR mistake and you call me a liar for it? Jerkoff.

#204524 - 10/02/08 05:13 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
Looks like a problem w/ the buyer, not the sellers. Maybe you should have it shipped to the correct address next time so it doesn't have to go back and forth. And you should also make a correction. You weren't screwed by this XOC member, you SCREWED me by giving me the wrong address. I was nice enough to ship it again to fix YOUR mistake and you call me a liar for it? Jerkoff.
Where the fuk is my popcorn? [LOL]

#204525 - 10/02/08 05:29 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by bpc:
Quote:
[b]Looks like a problem w/ the buyer, not the sellers. Maybe you should have it shipped to the correct address next time so it doesn't have to go back and forth. And you should also make a correction. You weren't screwed by this XOC member, you SCREWED me by giving me the wrong address. I was nice enough to ship it again to fix YOUR mistake and you call me a liar for it? Jerkoff.
Where the fuk is my popcorn? [LOL] [/b]
It was miss shipped laugh

#204526 - 10/02/08 05:32 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by bpc:
Quote:
[b]Looks like a problem w/ the buyer, not the sellers. Maybe you should have it shipped to the correct address next time so it doesn't have to go back and forth. And you should also make a correction. You weren't screwed by this XOC member, you SCREWED me by giving me the wrong address. I was nice enough to ship it again to fix YOUR mistake and you call me a liar for it? Jerkoff.
Where the fuk is my popcorn? [LOL] [/b]
No shit.

#204527 - 10/02/08 05:53 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Do you really want me to post the entire email string around this?

Oh, and before you start calling me names, notice that I didn't include your name anywhere on my post... You could have just sent that PM that you did and not let anyone know that you might've been one of the people that I was referring to.

So, while I might be the jerkoff that you called me, at least I kept your name out of the public forum.

#204528 - 10/02/08 05:54 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I don't think it matters how many times garbage is shipped, whenever the box is opened it is still garbage, just older garbage. [Finger]

#204529 - 10/02/08 06:11 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

pics of antenna so we can determine if it was junk to begin with or your just anal?

#204530 - 10/02/08 08:48 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here ya' go..

#204531 - 11/02/08 05:40 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's about fucking time, let's get this ALR fight goin! laugh

#204532 - 11/02/08 06:24 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
No shit! It's about time this old bag known as the ALR got a good go-round!

#204533 - 16/02/08 09:18 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Here's a few ifs for you:

If you had shipped it when you said you were going to, we wouldn't have had a problem. (I told you that I was going away and you shouldn't blame me that you shipped it when it was too late for me to actually be there to receive it).

If you had given me the tracking numbers when you said you were going to, we wouldn't have had a problem because I could've contacted UPS and told them that I wasn't going to be there to receive the package.

If you'd actually packed the antenna as if it were going to be trucked somewhere (as opposed to putting it in a big box where it could repeatedly shift around and get damaged), we might not have had a problem because the antenna would have been in better shape.

The address that I gave you was not only good, but one that I've used many, many, many times as it's a backup location when I know that I might need it. So, that's a non-starter in my book. You, sir, if you feel it's appropriate to flame me on this issue should take a hard, fast look at yourself in the mirror because I tried to work with you, was in constant communication with you and did everything that I could to accomodate you - especially when you finally admitted that you'd sent the box 5 days after you said it would. You also took no action to protect the item in the box, so perhaps it went in to the box in good shape, but any person who's sent even one item through UPS knows that you NEED TO PACK THE FUCKING THING like it's going to get tossed around. I probably would've accepted the antenna without posting up here if it'd been in good shape. But, as it is now, it looks like some retard got his hands on it and decided to play baseball.

#204534 - 16/02/08 10:06 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, why did you play baseball w/ an antenna?

#204535 - 16/02/08 10:10 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Well, why did you play baseball w/ an antenna?
That's the best you can do?

#204536 - 16/02/08 12:04 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
01SalsaXterra Offline

Loc: Suffolk County,NY,USA
Svendog,
How was the condition of the ARB locker I sent you?

It was sent via Fed Ex ground insured and packaged pretty well.

Was it sent to the same address as your CB antenna?

thanks!

I got "IT" from ebay.
Now it burns when I pee..

#204537 - 16/02/08 12:24 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Svendog:
Quote:
[b]Well, why did you play baseball w/ an antenna?
That's the best you can do?[/b]
It was all I could come up with at the time.

#204538 - 16/02/08 03:52 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 01SalsaXterra:
Svendog,
How was the condition of the ARB locker I sent you?

It was sent via Fed Ex ground insured and packaged pretty well.

Was it sent to the same address as your CB antenna?

thanks!
The locker was in pristine shape, nothing was out of sorts and, because it was packed so well, I don't think anything moved from the time you sealed the box to the time I opened it.

As for the address you used, it was a different one as I didn't need to plan for a back up and I was certain that I'd either be there to get the package or would have a plan B in place. The antenna deal was different for a couple of reasons - one of which that I was going to be doing more traveling for work and would need to be more flexible as to where I could be when the box arrived.

#204539 - 16/02/08 06:50 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
01SalsaXterra Offline

Quote:
The locker was in pristine shape, nothing was out of sorts and, because it was packed so well, I don't think anything moved from the time you sealed the box to the time I opened it.

As for the address you used, it was a different one as I didn't need to plan for a back up and I was certain that I'd either be there to get the package or would have a plan B in place. The antenna deal was different for a couple of reasons - one of which that I was going to be doing more traveling for work and would need to be more flexible as to where I could be when the box arrived.
Great! Glad it made it there without issue.
It weighed a ton and I wasn't sure if Fed Ex would have played soccer with it. laugh

I got "IT" from ebay.

#204540 - 17/02/08 08:08 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
Quote:
Looks like a problem w/ the buyer, not the sellers. Maybe you should have it shipped to the correct address next time so it doesn't have to go back and forth...Well, why did you play baseball w/ an antenna?...It was all I could come up with at the time.
So you are going to blame the person who received the damaged item for damaging it?

It doesn't matter how many times an item goes back and forth, it should be packed properly to insure that the items inside the box are secure. Boxes get dropped by accident all the time, delivery vehicles hit bumps in the raod or get hit on occasion - shit happens.

If you want to blame the damage on the fact the package took a longer trip -then you didn't pack it well enough, assface.

The best you could come up with?
That is much like your packing job - half assed and more pathetic than your your attempts at picking up the petri dish for venereal disease whore at your local Taco Bell.

Holy shit, you sold him a broken item and you have the shit covered cock gobbling, anal leakage licking, diarrhea drinking audacity to blame him?

Hey, Ebauchea - I didn't screw your wife, she slipped, tripped, stripped, and accidentally fell on my dick - repeatedly.

all that took me 5 seconds to come up with - the same amount of time it takes you to reach climax.

Quit lying and act like a man for the first time in your pathetic excuse for a life.

#204541 - 18/02/08 06:00 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Did I want to insure the items arrived safe or ENSURE? Who's the assface?

XOC is FILLED w/ valuable information. Maybe the item should have been packed better..who knows. I can't for the life of me figure out what my wife has to do w/ anything here? I also don't know what the antenna has to do with you. The biggest problem with this board is "keyboard tough guys" like you who have nothing better to do than shit talk people who you will never come face to face with. Grow up, grow some balls, be a man and do something useful with your life other than shit talk people on message boards. Especially people in which you have nothing to do with.

#204542 - 18/02/08 08:05 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
GrayHam Offline

#204543 - 18/02/08 08:47 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
01SalsaXterra Offline

Quote:
XOC is FILLED w/ valuable information.
Am I reading the same board as you? [Huh?]
[Spit]

I got "IT" from ebay.

#204544 - 18/02/08 10:17 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[Spit]
Well, he's right.

For example:

Don't buy anything from Ebeauchea that has to be shipped.

See? That's valuable info that Svendog could have used . . .

:p

#204545 - 18/02/08 11:30 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

I sold BPC a hi lift..That seems to have got to him ok. I sold some other stuff too..a yak rak, cb, and somthing else which I can't remeber. The only person who complained is the one I had to ship to twice.

#204546 - 18/02/08 11:43 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[Spit]
Well, he's right.

For example:

Don't buy anything from Ebeauchea that has to be shipped.

See? That's valuable info that Svendog could have used . . .

:p [/b]
And I learned it's not cool to be a keyboard commando. Who knew? confused

laugh

http://www.metzgardesign.com

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal