shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204672 - 22/02/08 01:53 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rockaholic:
[QB]For the Record, StoneCold was the first to mention a Battle Royal.

Hey now! It was just a suggestion..... laugh

S.

#204673 - 22/02/08 01:53 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraXtian:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
[b]
XterraXtian or however it's spelled- I would have but you never show up whenever we have a gathering!
C'moooon, I missed ONE time!!! [Finger]

:p [/b]
HAHA I'd say I was just busting your balls..but..well..you know.

#204674 - 22/02/08 02:04 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Your both a couple of tool sheds.
Oh, you're not a tool, or a toolbox, or a toolshed....
You're Home Depot. Not one store, the whole fucking chain.[/b]
[/b]
And your proud of everything you write?

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. :rolleyes:

#204675 - 22/02/08 02:10 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

#204676 - 22/02/08 02:37 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
Right, and you've come up with such great gems as...."why were you playing baseball with an antenna???"

And you make a lame attmept at name calling Svendog, after being so High and mighty yourself
Quote:
The name calling by everyone else is childish.
well, Pot, meet the Kettle -

You evalutating other people's insults is like Ray Charles evaluating Picasso.

Ebeauchea - Cause ratting yourself out is so much fun.

Ebeauchea - Maximum Anal Capacity: 100 Dicks

Ebeauchea - Also has a "wide stance" in the men's bathroom.

Ebeauchea - Less talented than a coma patient

Ebeauchea - Why some scientists are rethinking evolution

Ebeauchea - Why some religious leaders are now questioning the existance of God

Ebeauchea - Smart like a supermodel, hot like Einstein

Ebeauchea - As menacing as a Teddy Bear

Ebeauchea - How did engineers pile shit that high without external supports?

Ebeauchea - Because a box is all the packing material you need.

Ebeauchea - Star of 1man100cups.com

#204677 - 22/02/08 02:51 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
GrayHam Offline

After reading through this thread again -- and being bored for the last twenty minutes of a Friday afternoon -- I realized Ebeauchea laid a little smack down on a typo:

Quote:
Did I want to insure the items arrived safe or ENSURE? Who's the assface?
So I put my spelling-nazi hat back on . . . just for shits 'n grins. laugh

======================================================================

Quote:
I sold BPC a hi lift..That seems to have got to him ok. I sold some other stuff too..a yak rak, cb, and somthing else which I can't remeber. The only person who complained is the one I had to ship to twice.
Something.
Remember.

Quote:
So, is he like the little guy and your the big guy that you need to defend him, or is he your domestic partner? He's an adult let him handle his own problems. You didn't miss spell the word you didn't know the difference. Do you go to CVS and pick up your subscription?
You're.
Misspell.

Quote:
Those peanuts were a thank you gift for being a dick to me in a passed thread smile
Past.

Quote:
What everyone else says it meaningless and useless. The name calling by everyone else is childish. My beef was with you. I see you are still unclear as to why.

1. I packed the K30 Antenna that I described as a K30 in a box.

2. That was a brand new box w/ is usually used to ship much heavier and more fragile items in.

3. Of all of the items I sell you were the only one to complain.

4. Again, if it didn't have to be shipped more than once it would have been fine. (Whoever says it's only going so many miles is clueless as to what goes on in a UPS terminal.)

Obviously we will never agree with who is right or wrong or whatever. That's not the point anymore. I already lost out on making any money off of the item and you are not happy w/ the item. The antenna part is cheap the base is what you paid for. My only issue is how people have to involve themselves in this as if they meant anything to me. I don't feel like I lost any friends, nor am I going to hold a grudge w/ anybody.

The shit talking does get to me as I'm short tempered and have a big mouth as it is, but I'll get over it.

I think you all need to stop acting like you own me because I doubt highly anyone would EVER act like that to me in person.
Is.
"w/"?-- either it's short for "with" or "which" -- pick one.
Short-tempered.

Quote:
I wasn't joking. I even said to the warehouse guy.."This guys a dick..this is going to piss him off."
Guy's.

Quote:
This was a battle of wits? I'll bet your e-cock is feeling large right now, eh?

I'll def. be seeing you @ ECXC.

Your going to tell me how great that is because I'll be able to serve you beer, etc. HOWEVER.. smile You won't open your mouth to me that day. Make this thread a sticky. I'm holding you to it.
Def.? @? Ouch.
You're.

Quote:
Nah, I'm not going to fight him..unless we can arrange somthing legal. He's not worth it for me. Unless he wants to throw the first punch. wink
Something.

Quote:
I know your reffering to me as well though. I still agree w/ you. I think it's ludacris to have a forum argument. It was entertaining for the time it lasted but it's over now. I'll still be @ ECXC embaress this motherfucker who thinks he's e-tough.
You're.
Referring.
Ludicrous. <-- [Spit] That's my favorite. laugh
Embarrass.

Quote:
Dude you can have 150 people standing behind you, that wouldn't stop me from approaching you. Can 2 people kick my ass? Yes. Can you? doubtful. Just because you are more willing to use words against me doesn't make you smarter, stronger, or even better looking than me. All I'm saying is..you weren't involved in this one bit. You also used some strong words against me and I'm calling your bluff. You won't say then to my face. One of three things will happen.

1. You do say them to me in which case who knows what will happen shortly after.

2. You pussy out like the bitch that you are and I laugh in your face, walk away, go hit some trails and get stuck shortly after.

3. One of the two of us simply doesn't show because 5 mos from now I doubt either of us will care much about this.

You have no reason to be mad at me. I offered your boy a refund once he ships it back to me. He refused to he fucked himself. On that note I gotta get my ass to sleep.
Them.

Quote:
Madman, maybe you can set somthing up in your backyard?

XterraXtian or however it's spelled- I would have but you never show up whenever we have a gathering!

Sfellydog or whatever - I sent you an item that was damaged in shipping. That makes me a theif? Let it sit in your garage.
Something.
Thief.

Quote:
I think they were more upset of having ECXC ruined. I'm not intrested in fighting Sfellydog, Rockaholic is the pussy protector who needs a hhwoopin.
Interested. <--EDIT: Oops. Missed that one.
Whoopin'.

Quote:
Really, at this point your both embaressing yourselves with the childish insults. Venus w/ the tiny penis? :rolleyes:

Your both a couple of tool sheds.

I don't care if you trust me or not. By not sending it back to me your only fucking yourself. I still have your money and I think I'm going to use it to buy myself a beer and those wiper blades for the solara. [LOL]
Embarrassing.
You're.
You're.

Quote:
embaressing yourself above>
Embarrassing.

#204678 - 22/02/08 02:52 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

and now for something completely different...

#204679 - 22/02/08 03:02 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
So I put my spelling-nazi hat back on . . . just for shits 'n grins. laugh
[LOL]

Something about glass houses and throwing stones just came to mind.
[LOL]

#204680 - 22/02/08 03:07 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by bpc:
I love your tattoo, bpc. Really nice. cool

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#204681 - 22/02/08 07:03 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mail order..basement..jobless..where is this coming from? How could anyone know if I was able to fit 100 dicks in my ass? Is it from experience? Your the one who needs the pussy protector on your side. Than you've got your buddy RI Xterra that needs to back you up too? What ever happened to one on one? Your all sooooo witty eh? It takes 3 or more to try and tell me off? It's one thing for the person affected by this argument to be mad at me. It's one thing for the original person to call me names, etc. Why are a bunch of 30 or so yr old plus males on a forum ganging up on one guy just to protect their friend? I'd love to hear this response. I'll check it when I get around to it since I don't always have time to write things like

ebeauchea - 100 dicks in his mouth

or whatever it was. You've honestly got nothing better to do? Really? Interesting.

Rockaholic..what is your real name anyway? I do feel like a tool calling you that.

#204682 - 22/02/08 08:11 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok… a few points:
1) While I don’t know how many dicks you can fit up your ass or in your mouth, I can’t say that I really care.
2) One on One and the support that I’m getting : It’s a combination of friendship AND people seeing that I’m making valid points. Yeah, I am fortunate to have some good friends that I trust and respect adding into this thread, but they are outnumbered by the people whom I’ve yet to meet who are also adding to the comment pool . So, while I’m flattered that you think that I’ve cultivated quite a crew, I can’t take any credit for the posts as I think you invited the comments far more than I did.
3) Age: What does that have to do with it? Seriously… the time when you could stop playing the age card ended in high school. So, we’re older… if you were such the young stud, you should be able to take all of us on while you’re having a beer and playing halo3 – as you are on the phone.
You need to man up here. Do you think, on XOC of all places, that anyone could get to page 11 without there being someone to carry the flag? It’s not me, buddy…. You are the marquee show here. All I’m doing is providing the facts and filler information. Like I said before, if you had been a man about this, it probably would’ve gone away back on page 2.. Instead, you’ve made this bitch-slap central and you are at the center of the party… By the way, when you want to contract ‘you are’, it’s you’re, not your. Your is possessive, meaning that it’s something that you have control of. For example, you drive ‘your’ xterra, but, you’re (you are) the person that continues to chime in here and add even more fuel to the fire of the flame jobs you keep getting.
x
Remember, Venus, I want the premium lager from Yuengling…

As for rockaholic’s name, you’ve been a tool fairly well all along, why would not knowing his given name be any sort of change to what you’ve cultivated thus far?

#204683 - 23/02/08 11:39 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
Your the one who needs the pussy protector on your side
Then why haven't you answered my question?

How much do you want to bet that I won't say what I've posted to your face when you come up to me?

Come on, Mental Midget, you are so certain I won't say anything to you that I've posted and so sure I'm scared of you. Why won't you put your money where your mouth is?

Quote:
How could anyone know if I was able to fit 100 dicks in my ass? Is it from experience?
Remember my post about better to be silent and thought a retard than to post and remove all doubt?
[LOL] So you've had 100 dicks in your ass then [LOL] I mean, the only way we could know from experience is if you have had 100 dicks in your ass before. Thanks for playing, cause you obviously don't get it.

Quote:
Why are a bunch of 30 or so yr old plus males on a forum ganging up on one guy just to protect their friend? I'd love to hear this response
You obviously don't have any friends if you have to ask this question. Either that, or you are a very shitty friend, or your "friends" don't like you.

You do realize that every group of people has one person that they don't like? Ebauchea the Douche - that would be you.

Quote:
Rockaholic..what is your real name anyway? I do feel like a tool calling you that.
Again, better to remain silent...
Clearly, Venus, you are a mental midget and lack the ability to read the simplest of instructions.
Including this post, my name has been in this thread a minimum of 14 times.
Let's see if you can get to the bottom of this and figure out what my name is, you stupid inbred mule-fucker.

#204684 - 23/02/08 01:05 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:

Come on, put your money where your mouth is - but it's gotta be cash - no checks, because I don't trust you. Guess why. :rolleyes:
Would you accept an antenna as the bet?

laugh
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#204685 - 23/02/08 01:19 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
[b]
Come on, put your money where your mouth is - but it's gotta be cash - no checks, because I don't trust you. Guess why. :rolleyes:
Would you accept an antenna as the bet?

laugh [/b]
I'd accept it.
Hell, I'd offer it up

#204686 - 23/02/08 01:44 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Quote:
Mail order..basement..jobless..where is this coming from? How could anyone know if I was able to fit 100 dicks in my ass? Is it from experience? Your the one who needs the pussy protector on your side. Than you've got your buddy RI Xterra that needs to back you up too? What ever happened to one on one? Your all sooooo witty eh? It takes 3 or more to try and tell me off? It's one thing for the person affected by this argument to be mad at me. It's one thing for the original person to call me names, etc. Why are a bunch of 30 or so yr old plus males on a forum ganging up on one guy just to protect their friend? I'd love to hear this response. I'll check it when I get around to it since I don't always have time to write things like

ebeauchea - 100 dicks in his mouth

or whatever it was. You've honestly got nothing better to do? Really? Interesting.

First off chief I was only kidding around. Obviously you missed the smiley's I put in at the end of the sentence. But I do feel your wrong and I think you should just try to man up and try to resolve this like a frigin man. Your actions are so frigin childish that's it's pathetic. I mean you've had more than enough chances to try and correct this. But you've choose to take the childish way and stand here and argue like the internet tough guy you are talking about in so many post.

Hell this could have been simply ended and never had gotten to this ridiculous point. You could have willingly admitted that your wrong and solved the issue. Instead you choose this route. You could have just ended this and sat down and had a beer with us. wink

#204687 - 23/02/08 03:16 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

He can still have a beer with us.
He'll bring them and we can all sit around and talk about the fun we're going to have.

#204688 - 24/02/08 08:30 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
I just got back from the future...here's a picture I took of the fight:
Who won?

How come Cockaholic isn't in the picture?....

Was he hiding in the bathroom?

#204689 - 24/02/08 03:42 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Wow, JeffW, did you come up with that yourself, or did you have a team of retarded monkeys working around the clock to come up with that attempt at an insult? :rolleyes:

Still holding on to the hope that Cockaholic will someday be funny, huh? :rolleyes: The first graders called, JeffW - they want their insults back.

Holy crap, the only thing funny about that post is that you actually thought it was funny and/or hurtful. I only find it offensive as an attempt to rip on someone, cause that's almost as bad as the "I'm rubber and you're glue..." line elementary school kids use on one another.

Please, for the love of god, don't tell me you still use that one too.

Holy crap, can you even turn on your computer and log onto XOC all by yourself, or does your Mommy have to do that for you? Can you wipe your own ass, or does Mommy do that for you too?

I really want to know: Exactly how did you get as brain damaged as you are? Did you eat lead paint? Did mommy drop you on your head? Did you play in toxic waste? More improtantly, why haven't you stopped doing these things? Based on your posts, you apparently don't have a lot of brain cells left to spare.

More things I want to know about you JeffW-
How much yellow snow have you eaten this winter?
Are all your utensils plastic so you don't electricute yourself when you stick them in the power outlets?
Does everyone talk to you more slowly and loudly, and with more simple words, than they talk to others?
Do you wear adult diapers, or are you a big boy who can use the potty?
Are you able to tie your own shoelaces, or are you still forced to wear velcro?
Are you allowed to cross the street without holding the hand of an adult?

#204690 - 24/02/08 04:32 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

What's Duxbury like?

#204691 - 24/02/08 04:57 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think that it is so funny how Cockaholic can dish it out but cant take it at the same time...

#204692 - 24/02/08 05:18 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Wow, JeffW, did you come up with that yourself, or did you have a team of retarded monkeys working around the clock to come up with that attempt at an insult? :rolleyes:

Still holding on to the hope that Cockaholic will someday be funny, huh? :rolleyes: The first graders called, JeffW - they want their insults back.

Holy crap, the only thing funny about that post is that you actually thought it was funny and/or hurtful. I only find it offensive as an attempt to rip on someone, cause that's almost as bad as the "I'm rubber and you're glue..." line elementary school kids use on one another.

Please, for the love of god, don't tell me you still use that one too.

Holy crap, can you even turn on your computer and log onto XOC all by yourself, or does your Mommy have to do that for you? Can you wipe your own ass, or does Mommy do that for you too?

I really want to know: Exactly how did you get as brain damaged as you are? Did you eat lead paint? Did mommy drop you on your head? Did you play in toxic waste? More improtantly, why haven't you stopped doing these things? Based on your posts, you apparently don't have a lot of brain cells left to spare.

More things I want to know about you JeffW-
How much yellow snow have you eaten this winter?
Are all your utensils plastic so you don't electricute yourself when you stick them in the power outlets?
Does everyone talk to you more slowly and loudly, and with more simple words, than they talk to others?
Do you wear adult diapers, or are you a big boy who can use the potty?
Are you able to tie your own shoelaces, or are you still forced to wear velcro?
Are you allowed to cross the street without holding the hand of an adult?
Now I'm mad at myself for not thinking of cockaholic myself. That IS def. funny. Not just because your a jerkoff, because it's funny. And watch what you say about the elementary school comments..your the one who called me Home Depot. Or was that a grown up insult?

#204693 - 24/02/08 07:12 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
And watch what you say about the elementary school comments..your the one who called me Home Depot. Or was that a grown up insult?
I was mocking you. :rolleyes: You know, cause you called me and Svendog toolboxes. :rolleyes:

Oh, wait so now calling you Home Depot is elementray, but calling people toolboxes isn't?

Venus, you are so such the Pot.

By the way, how much do you want to bet, chickenshit?

I'm noticing you're avoiding my challenge to put your money where your mouth is. What, have you lost your certainty that I'm just an "internet tough guy pussy?"

It definately seems like you are aren't so certain since you don't want to back up your big mouth. Who's the pussy now?

#204694 - 24/02/08 07:14 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TrailRider:
I think that it is so funny how Cockaholic can dish it out but cant take it at the same time...
Right. Because what JeffW and Ebauchea have posted has been so devestating, and it hurts my feeling so badly, it makes me wanna cry :rolleyes: (that's sarcasm, by the way....)

#204695 - 24/02/08 07:39 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

I believe Mr T said it best...
"I PITY THE FOOL WHO WANTS TO BE AN INTERNET TOUGH GUY"

#204696 - 24/02/08 07:44 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

OHH and by the way thanks for the 1 rating.. Douchebag..

Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal