shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204547 - 18/02/08 03:16 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
I sold BPC a hi lift..That seems to have got to him ok. I sold some other stuff too..a yak rak, cb, and somthing else which I can't remeber. The only person who complained is the one I had to ship to twice.
I wasn't going to comment but since you name dropped, I'll post some feedback

Sent to correct address, I'll give the packaging a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. Granted, there's not much a shipper can do to the hi lift, it's what the hi lift can do to to the box. Hole in the bottom which probably explains the peanuts blowing around our condo complex, Thin walled cardboard and the top of the box was almost falling of.

#204548 - 18/02/08 03:17 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's a great day...Lindsay Lohan naked, and now a new ALR thread!!!

#204549 - 18/02/08 03:51 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
Quote:
Did I want to insure the items arrived safe or ENSURE? Who's the assface?

XOC is FILLED w/ valuable information. Maybe the item should have been packed better..who knows. I can't for the life of me figure out what my wife has to do w/ anything here? I also don't know what the antenna has to do with you.
Svendog happens to be a friend of mine, and I'm backing him up. That's what this has to do with me you dumpster diving shit gargling brainless excuse for a human being.

So I spelled something incorrectly, you still got the fucking point, and unlike your posts, I have one. A solid one, wheareas yours is like a mirage - it looks good at a glance but you realize that it's really nothing when you take a closer look.

Maybe it should have been packed better, who knows? That's your statement? Are you kidding, or dumb, because right now I don't know which one is worse.

Yeah, it definately could have been packed better if you are going to blame the customer for the extra "travel".

You live in Jersey, according to the location on the XOC bar, and you shipped to Connecticut. And it travelled there twice and once back to you- that's, tada, 600 miles total.

600 Miles?

If the antenna gets damaged in being shipped 600 miles, it definately wasn't packed properly.
I really hope you never ship something to the west coast or the great plains - I'd hate to see the condition of the antenna if it travelled 1200 miles.

My god, it might look like it had been shoved up some stupid New Jersey resident's asshole, stomped on, burned, and then run through a wood chipper.

What does your wife have to do with this? The same as claiming Svendog was playing baseball with the antenna.

You'd be better off letting a group of monkeys pound randomly on your keyboard, and posting that as your defense. With that improved brain power trying to explain what happened, that post might make some fucking sense.

#204550 - 18/02/08 05:36 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

So, is he like the little guy and your the big guy that you need to defend him, or is he your domestic partner? He's an adult let him handle his own problems. You didn't miss spell the word you didn't know the difference. Do you go to CVS and pick up your subscription?

#204551 - 18/02/08 05:45 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I go to CVS and pick up my subscription to foreskin quarterly along with my prescription for my flaming genital warts.
Fag [Rainbow]

#204552 - 18/02/08 05:45 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:
Quote:
[b]Did I want to insure....
....dumpster diving shit gargling brainless excuse for a human being......you still got the fucking point...Are you...dumb...

...My god, it might look like it had been shoved up some stupid New Jersey resident's asshole, stomped on, burned, and then run through a wood chipper...

...make some fucking sense.[/b]
I would pay to see you talk all this sh1t in NJ. You wouldn't last 5 minutes.

How 'bout them Patriots?...
[Finger]

It sounds like the antenna was poorly packed. Maybe a refund or claim is inorder. However,I don't understand why people are getting so over-excited about this issue.

#204553 - 18/02/08 05:50 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

How 'bout them Patriots?...
[Finger]
How bout them Rockies? [Finger]

#204554 - 18/02/08 05:58 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
So, is he like the little guy and your the big guy that you need to defend him, or is he your domestic partner?
No, Svendog's a nice guy who left you in anonymity.

I'm willing to call you out as the bedspread anal leakage stain that you are, because I don't give a rats ass...I can be an asshole to people, and I'm willing to do it.

So you want to claim I don't know the difference - well, let me enlighten you, you stupid, inbred, opposable thumb lacking freak of nature that should be hunted down, beaten, crucified, burned, and shot.

If you had just kept your stupid shit eating mouth closed, no one here would have known about whom he was referencing.

Oh, I would know, and other NEXterra members would know, because he mentioned it to us...But no one else on XOC would have had a fucking clue if you didn't come right out of the closet and announced yourself as the pile of dried up diarhea that you are.

So who doesn't know any better now, you piece of corn in a dried up turd?

#204555 - 18/02/08 06:07 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Did I want to insure....
....dumpster diving shit gargling brainless excuse for a human being......you still got the fucking point...Are you...dumb...

...My god, it might look like it had been shoved up some stupid New Jersey resident's asshole, stomped on, burned, and then run through a wood chipper...

[/b]
Sh1t? You are in the ALR, you can use vowels instead of numbers here.

Maybe you should take a closer look and notice I didn't call all NJ residents Dumb. I'm sure if I called all NJ residents Dumb, then yes I might have a problem, but I didn't do that.

Maybe you should read what I write and not put innuendo and sentiments into my posts that isn't there - like my "so-called' death threat against you. :rolleyes:

I just said some stupid New Jersey resident's Asshole (that's a$$hole, so you can understand it) - as in a stupid New Jersey person. I'm sure New Jersey has at least one Stupid person, if not more...unless they all moved to Colorado. :rolleyes: Every state has some stupid people in it. Some have more than others. But if you want to take that statement personally, like you apparently do, well then that says a lot more about you than me.

#204556 - 18/02/08 06:08 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

And you or any other member of XOC disliking me changes what in my life? If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth.

#204557 - 18/02/08 06:14 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
And you or any other member of XOC disliking me changes what in my life? If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth.
Apparently it does means a lot to you, otherwise you wouldn't have postedto protest of Svendog's statement about your transaction...which, again, no one would have known it was you if you just kept blowing the neighbors dog.

So don't try to claim you don't care, because now you look like the world's biggest liar.
Congratulations, you just surpasssed Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens as the world's largest lying piece of shit (sh1t, for my little b1tch)

#204558 - 18/02/08 06:17 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
dude, please...

your wife is calling and the Solara needs a new set of wiper blades....
laugh

#204559 - 18/02/08 06:18 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Did I want to insure....

[/b]
Sh1t? You are in the ALR, you can use vowels instead of numbers here.

Maybe you should take a closer look and notice I didn't call all NJ residents Dumb. I'm sure if I called all NJ residents Dumb, then yes I might have a problem, but I didn't do that.

Maybe you should read what I write and not put innuendo and sentiments into my posts that isn't there - like my "so-called' death threat against you. :rolleyes:

I just said some stupid New Jersey resident's Asshole (that's a$$hole, so you can understand it) - as in a stupid New Jersey person. I'm sure New Jersey has at least one Stupid person, if not more...unless they all moved to Colorado. :rolleyes: Every state has some stupid people in it. Some have more than others. But if you want to take that statement personally, like you apparently do, well then that says a lot more about you than me.

WHAT??

#204560 - 18/02/08 06:19 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think I found out where the antenna received the damage:

mortar fire I believe.

#204561 - 18/02/08 06:19 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by bpc:
Quote:
[b]And you or any other member of XOC disliking me changes what in my life? If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth.
dude, please...

laugh [/b]
Those peanuts were a thank you gift for being a dick to me in a passed thread smile

#204562 - 18/02/08 06:20 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
WHAT??
"It's better to be thought a retard than to post and remove all doubt."

That was in response to JeffW, referring to previous conversations we have had.

Thanks for playing.

#204563 - 18/02/08 06:20 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

ebeauchea, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and not flame you on this. I mean, everyone has a bad few days / week / whatever and not everything works out for everyone.

So, I pretty much wasted $30 - which is the way I feel now given that someone that you referenced also had problems with the way you packed things. To me, that's a trend and not an exception.

At this point, we're having a battle of wits and you're coming in here like Venus De Milo (no arms) - unarmed for those that don't get the reference.

So, here's the deal.. everyone who's read this knows that you didn't argue a single one of the points that I made - which means that everyone knows that you're my bitch. So, take this like a man and walk away - and I'll do the same and we can call this off (as much as that'd disappoint everyone reading in this section).

If you don't then I'm going to call you Venus every time I see you on this board and choose to respond and will expect that, if and when we do meet, you'll act like a bitch and I'll expect you to get me a sandwhich and a beer, sit down and shut the fuck up. After that, the only time I want to hear your voice is when you're asking me how soon I want another beer.

I tried to handle this well and tried to keep your name out of it, but like Rockaholic said, you made the choice to let everyone know who I was talking about.

Oh, and I can take care of myself...

So, my advice is; let this go and it'll fade away as soon as the next flame war starts. In a few months, only you and I will even remember this.

#204564 - 18/02/08 06:28 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

What everyone else says it meaningless and useless. The name calling by everyone else is childish. My beef was with you. I see you are still unclear as to why.

1. I packed the K30 Antenna that I described as a K30 in a box.

2. That was a brand new box w/ is usually used to ship much heavier and more fragile items in.

3. Of all of the items I sell you were the only one to complain.

4. Again, if it didn't have to be shipped more than once it would have been fine. (Whoever says it's only going so many miles is clueless as to what goes on in a UPS terminal.)

Obviously we will never agree with who is right or wrong or whatever. That's not the point anymore. I already lost out on making any money off of the item and you are not happy w/ the item. The antenna part is cheap the base is what you paid for. My only issue is how people have to involve themselves in this as if they meant anything to me. I don't feel like I lost any friends, nor am I going to hold a grudge w/ anybody.

The shit talking does get to me as I'm short tempered and have a big mouth as it is, but I'll get over it.

I think you all need to stop acting like you own me because I doubt highly anyone would EVER act like that to me in person.

#204565 - 18/02/08 06:33 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by bpc:
[b]
Quote:
[b]And you or any other member of XOC disliking me changes what in my life? If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth.
dude, please...

laugh [/b]
Those peanuts were a thank you gift for being a dick to me in a passed thread smile [/b]
Wow... Have you seen your therapist recently? Me thinks it's time to make an appointment. ....

Please trade in your X with a 2" inch PML (how does one do that?), leave XOC and any other Nissan site for that matter and get ready for your trophy wife to crap out a few kids. Might want to get out of the shipping department of your daddy's biz cuz you aren't cutting it. The townhouse you overpaid for won't be able to handle the 2.5 kids, stay at home wife and mini-van soon.

Welcome to the ALR. Now go fuck yourself.
laugh

See - I ended it with a big grin, it means I'm joking right? Maybe I'm not. Who knows [Freak]

#204566 - 18/02/08 06:36 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wasn't joking. I even said to the warehouse guy.."This guys a dick..this is going to piss him off."

#204567 - 18/02/08 06:43 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I wasn't joking. I even said to the warehouse guy.."This guys a dick..this is going to piss him off."
And who is going to buy anything from you now?

#204568 - 18/02/08 06:45 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
So you knew he was a dick before he complained now. [Freak] :rolleyes:

And you knew that how you were sending your stuff was going to piss people off. :rolleyes: [Freak]

Great Customer service attitude. [Finger]

#204569 - 18/02/08 06:50 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[Spit] [Laughing]

Dr Phil is calling. You have a show to do...

WTF is your problem son?

#204570 - 18/02/08 07:01 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
So, before you'd even sent the package the first time, you knew that it was packed badly?

And, you told the guy that I was a dick when I'd only just purchased the thing from you?

You are not only my bitch, VENUS, you are the bitch of any person on here that I say can treat you like a bitch.

Free for all on the ass clown of 2008... we have an early winner.

Good luck venus

#204571 - 18/02/08 07:15 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal