shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204797 - 28/02/08 04:40 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
Looks like Eunuchea has had his X off the main road...

but not realy anything to get excited about.

#204798 - 28/02/08 04:47 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey...
it almost looks like he almost got a spot of dirt on the right rear corner.

You go girl!!

#204799 - 28/02/08 04:49 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Svendog:
hey...
it almost looks like he almost got a spot of dirt on the right rear corner.

You go girl!!
I think she was stuck... [LOL]

#204800 - 28/02/08 05:47 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I think she was stuck... [LOL]
If so, that is so sad..
Not for Venus of course since he obviously can't handle it, but for the xterra reputation to have such a nobody with no skills get stuck in so little is not doing the truck justice.

Maybe the person the buys his trade in will know how to actually drive something that doesn't have training wheels.

#204801 - 29/02/08 02:02 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just noticed this thread today, read all 19 pages. Can't say I have been this amused in a while.

I'm going to resurrect this thread after ECXC, I want to know what happened. This seriously should be made into a movie

#204802 - 29/02/08 04:10 AM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aww man, that's all? I too just discovered this thread tonight and read through all of it. Wow was that ever some funny sh#t.

Love the "Venus" nickname, that was classic. Well hopefully this all boils over. It's too bad you guys had a bad transaction. I've bought wheels, cupholders, tow hooks and fog lights etc on here and all the sellers were awesome. Hope all future sellers learn from this ordeal...keep up the good work guys.

All this x on x violence is heart breaking btw.

#204803 - 29/02/08 01:09 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by inurteeth2:
Back a few Weeks ago I was dealing with this guy (Ebeauchea) for a basket he was selling! ... THANK GOD that I didn't go through with it, cause he sounded like he didn't even want to ship it to me!...... I wonder Why? [Freak]
I didn't want to ship it. That's why I put in the ebay auction I had "Local pickup only". Yes, those are my sliders on ebay. Am I selling my truck? Maybe. Am I getting a charger? Yes. Is is because I don't want to associate w/ Xterra people anymore? No. I bought the truck and then found the site..not the other way around. Let me clarify a thing or two while I'm here.

Yes, I was stuck in that picture. But I wasn't laughing at that I was laughing at the picture being taken.
Am I going to ECXC? Well I had planned on it but what would the point be now? Am I going to go off on a trail by myself? If anyone would like to meet me my plate # is in that picture I'm sure you can find me. Or just PM me!

My "insults" are being called immature and child like. Had anyone read cockaholic's insults to me? Is that grown up?

XX-I wasn't talking to you so calm down.

And not only did I sell that basket and a bunch of other shit, I got good feedback from them too.

I think that is all.

#204804 - 29/02/08 01:15 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by bpc:
^^^^^NICE ATTEMPT AT A COVER^^^^^
No kidding.

Venus... looking at the time stamps of the posts, the only person you could have been responding to was XX. If you were replying to me, but XX posted up just before - almost simultaneously - then there'd be very little time between your post and hers. But, given the significant amount of time between the two, you once again have proven that you're the douchebag that all of have assumed you are.
The point you are attempting to make..makes no sense. Good try though.

#204805 - 29/02/08 01:31 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

That having been said, I'm ready to throw a lock on this mess. I can't see it getting any better, for anyone. Speak now or forever blah, blah, blah..

#204806 - 29/02/08 01:50 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
XX-I wasn't talking to you so calm down.
I'm calm. [Uh Oh !]

#204807 - 29/02/08 03:00 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
That having been said, I'm ready to throw a lock on this mess. I can't see it getting any better, for anyone. Speak now or forever blah, blah, blah..
Ok so what is the point of the ALR? I thought it was for pointless bickering... Not a place to work things out. Guess its time to get some final words in on the other 100 unlocked posts [ThumbsDown] [ThumbsDown] [ThumbsDown]

#204808 - 29/02/08 03:09 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
Am I going to ECXC? Well I had planned on it but what would the point be now?
Maybe so that people don't think you are nothing but a pathological lying internet tough guy.

After reading this thread, how would you expect others to classify you as anything else?

You are what I knew you were...and you continue to prove it.

#204809 - 29/02/08 03:15 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes, those are my sliders on ebay. Am I selling my truck? Maybe. Am I getting a charger? Yes. Is is because I don't want to associate w/ Xterra people anymore? No. I bought the truck and then found the site..not the other way around. Let me clarify a thing or two while I'm here.

Yes, I was stuck in that picture. But I wasn't laughing at that I was laughing at the picture being taken.
Am I going to ECXC? Well I had planned on it but what would the point be now?
And not only did I sell that basket and a bunch of other shit, I got good feedback from them too.

I think that is all.[/QB]
On your points:
1) Man up and admit that you’re selling your truck… why else would you sell all those needed parts if you were going to ECXC? If there’s one thing that I’ve taken away from all of this is that you’re not only a liar (Yes, I really do believe that you are now), but you’re a bad liar to boot because you think that people are actually buying the crap that you’re selling.
2) I can’t believe that you got stuck in that picture. I really can’t. Maybe it’s a good thing that you’re selling your truck since it’s obvious that you can’t drive it.
3) Going to ECXC: again, I’ll fall back on the shoveling crap argument.
4) Good feedback on ebay: DUH… if you make people do all the work, I’m sure it’s easy to get feedback. It’s when you actually have to do something that the problems start.. nimrod… ugh.. how can you be so dense?
5) I think that’s all: You could’ve said that 19 pages ago and all of us wouldn’t be sure about you. Now, at page 20, I think all of us can be very sure what a raging moron you truly are.
When you trade in your truck Venus, please be sure to tell us – and make sure to blame us for being part of that decision, you spineless moron.

#204810 - 29/02/08 03:23 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
No kidding.

Venus... looking at the time stamps of the posts, the only person you could have been responding to was XX. If you were replying to me, but XX posted up just before - almost simultaneously - then there'd be very little time between your post and hers. But, given the significant amount of time between the two, you once again have proven that you're the douchebag that all of have assumed you are.
The point you are attempting to make..makes no sense. Good try though.[/b]
I understood it laugh

#204811 - 29/02/08 03:34 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
No kidding.

I understood it laugh [/b]
Let's explain it for the mental midget:
Svendogs post was posted February 27, 2008 05:46 PM
XterraXtians post was posted February 27, 2008 05:55 PM
Ebergay's post was posted February 27, 2008 06:45 PM.

Hey Ebauchea, you posted a good 50 minutes after XterraXtian, and you responded without refferring to Svendog an hour after his post - so you had plenty of opportunity to clarify that your post was in response to Sven and Not XterraXtian since I doubt it took you 50 minutes to type the one sentence you wrote.

Wait a minute, you are a total moron, so maybe it does take you that long to type a sentence. Let's see I started typing this at 4:33 pm...

#204812 - 29/02/08 03:35 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:
No kidding.

I understood it laugh [/b]
Let's explain it for the mental midget:
Svendogs post was posted February 27, 2008 05:46 PM
XterraXtians post was posted February 27, 2008 05:55 PM
Ebergay's post was posted February 27, 2008 06:45 PM.

Hey Ebauchea, you posted a good 50 minutes after XterraXtian, and you responded without refferring to Svendog an hour after his post - so you had plenty of opportunity to clarify that your post was in response to Sven and Not XterraXtian since I doubt it took you 50 minutes to type the one sentence you wrote.

Wait a minute, you are a total moron, so maybe it does take you that long to type a sentence. Let's see I started typing this at 4:33 pm...

posted February 29, 2008 04:34 PM
1 minute for all that - Nope, there goes that theory.

#204813 - 29/02/08 03:36 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
understood it laugh
Bear in mind, Venus was either trying to act smart by making me look dumb, he was trying to be funny - which he wasn't or he really is too slow to understand my point - which is most likely the case.

Venus, let me spell it out:

Look at the time when I posted, the time when XX posted and the time when you posted. Since there's a lot of time (meaning that it was more than 30 minutes) between XX's post and yours, a reasonable person could safely assume that you were responding to her post.

If you don't get that explanation, I can't help you..

#204814 - 29/02/08 03:40 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Venus is a zipper-head...

He's probably still reading the first responses..

Maybe he was responding to me, but it took him 50 minutes to read my post and then type out the response.

That, or he's a zipper-head and got caught in another lie.

#204815 - 29/02/08 03:44 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
If you do lock it, can I have the last word? I'd really like to end this with the statement:

Venus is now and will always be my bitch

#204816 - 29/02/08 03:55 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

After reading all 20 pages of this mindless drivel I am reminded of a couple of things in life. 1. It's too short to act like we are all still in 3rd grade. 2. If you buy something and its defective, send it back, return it, whatever. If you wait too long for the return period, tough shit. If you paid with paypal and have trouble getting your money back, contact paypal and they will help arbitrate the mess. Now can everyone act like a mature adult and stop with the thinly veiled physical threats?

#204817 - 29/02/08 04:04 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Xdrivingogre:
Now can everyone act like a mature adult and stop with the thinly veiled physical threats?
No, you leave that at the door of the ALR. [Sleep]

#204818 - 29/02/08 04:05 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Rockaholic Offline

Jerry's final thought:
Quote:
After reading all 20 pages of this mindless drivel I am reminded of a couple of things in life. 1. It's too short to act like we are all still in 3rd grade. 2. If you buy something and its defective, send it back, return it, whatever. If you wait too long for the return period, tough shit. If you paid with paypal and have trouble getting your money back, contact paypal and they will help arbitrate the mess. Now can everyone act like a mature adult and stop with the thinly veiled physical threats?

#204819 - 29/02/08 04:14 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shmittey:
Quote:
[b] Now can everyone act like a mature adult and stop with the thinly veiled physical threats?
No, you leave that at the door of the ALR. [Sleep] [/b]
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

#204820 - 29/02/08 04:16 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I was going to leave this alone, but I’m reminded of a couple of things myself:
1) If it was so mindless, why did you read all 20 pages?
2) If you read all 20 pages, you know why I didn’t bother trying to get my money back. Venus would likely claim that he never got it back and wouldn’t refund me. So, I wasn’t going to throw good money after bad – especially when I can use it as an opportunity to spout out mindless drivel and have some fun at the same time.
3) I will cede to your opinion about the level of maturity. I’ve received more than a few PMs from people who know me wondering where all of my posts came from as it’s completely out of character. That said, when dealing with someone of Venus’ ilk, it’s best to speak to them in a manner that they can (maybe) understand, but still make it entertaining for those that are also keeping up as the plot unfolds.
So, if I had one overarching response, it’d be: Lighten up.. I tried taking the high road and gave Venus more than a few opportunities to redeem himself. That he didn’t argue a single point that I made with anything approaching logic only provided the fodder that I and others needed to hopefully weed this garden and prove that, even in a social environment, Darwin’s theory still has some applicability.

#204821 - 29/02/08 04:49 PM Re: Buy and Sell on XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

15 more minutes..

Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal