shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204888 - 26/10/05 01:15 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
[b]Well done guys. Really well done. :rolleyes:
All without a single ssssssnake . . .[/b]
Sssssssssnake? [Freak]

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#204889 - 26/10/05 01:28 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RedX:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Well done guys. Really well done. :rolleyes:
Sssssssssnake? [Freak] [/b]
Yes. That's how the gays say snake.
Also, if you were wondering, online snakes are gay

#204890 - 26/10/05 01:29 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
this coming from you??

[Spit]
[b]When I'm eat a dick, I do it with flair.
Sorry I don't put on 10 pieces of flair every morning when I come into work. We can't all be as [Rainbow] as you Willy. I mean, I could try, but I just can't get all dressed up and excited about eating dick like you.

[Finger] [/b]
A nice thread about Rosa Parks turns into your erotic fantasies.

Typical of a taint licking mung chugging bitchass such as yourself.

#204891 - 26/10/05 01:36 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Floydfreak:
Quote:
Originally posted by RedX:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Well done guys. Really well done. :rolleyes:
Sssssssssnake? [Freak] [/b]
Yes. That's how the gays say snake.
Also, if you were wondering, online snakes are gay

Got "gay" on the brain?.....Not that there's anything wrong with that......
[Freak]

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#204892 - 26/10/05 05:05 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
Speaking of the title of this thread, didn't Rosa Parks sue Outkast for making this song?

#204893 - 27/10/05 08:54 AM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yet another topic that results in willymac going on a name calling spree.

Nice to know there are some things you can just count on no matter what.

#204894 - 27/10/05 09:11 AM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Like death and taxes?

I'm going to have to second Cedric the Entertainer from Barbershop on this one.

#204895 - 27/10/05 09:38 AM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Yet another topic that results in willymac going on a name calling spree.
HE STARTED IT!!!!! [Finger]

#204896 - 27/10/05 12:14 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Um, no he didn't. He made the comment about Rosa not moving because she was tired and you started in after that.

#204897 - 27/10/05 03:20 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Um, no he didn't. He made the comment about Rosa not moving because she was tired and you started in after that.
He's a dick, you're an asshole, perhaps you two [Rainbow] 's should get together. [Finger]

#204898 - 27/10/05 03:35 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tough talk from a little man.

#204899 - 27/10/05 03:40 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Tough talk from a little man.
I see you made the cover! Congratulations!

#204900 - 28/10/05 11:15 AM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've passed guys like you in my stool.

#204901 - 28/10/05 11:34 AM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I've passed guys like you in my stool.
Huh...that sounds familliar...OH! I know!

Wow...so you're Phil Hartman in 1991?
Click Here
Quote:
Frank Sinatra: You're all talk, blondie! You want a piece of me? I'm right here!

Billy Idol: Don't provoke me, old man.

Frank Sinatra: You don't scare me. I've got chunks of guys like you in my stool!
Come up with some of your own material...and then maybe we can continue, mkay?

#204902 - 28/10/05 12:23 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
babyX Offline

Anybody ever been to the Civil Rights Museum in Memphis? They've got a bus in the middle of it that you can climb on and sit where Rosa did. Then an audio track plays what the driver would have been saying to her at the time.

Personally, I probably would've just gotten up and moved in the face of that. I don't know that I'd call her a great lady, necessarily, but you can't deny how her actions helped change the nation.

#204903 - 28/10/05 12:28 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Do you think they will put her in the back of the hearse???

#204904 - 28/10/05 12:35 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Prop her up in the front seat, else Jackson and Sharpton will be all over the whiteys.

Willymac, you're just too darn smart for me. I could get in a cut down contest with you and leave you quivering like the freshly fucked asshole that you are, but honestly, I just don't see the point.

Go buy a segway and hang out on their boards, MMkay?

#204905 - 28/10/05 12:37 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
Do you think they will put her in the back of the hearse???
[Spit] [Spit]

#204906 - 28/10/05 12:42 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Willymac, you're just too darn smart for me. De derp duh derp da diddly doo blah blah blah...
Bring it.

(Actually, I'm just having so much fun at this point, I can't let it go. [Laughing] )

#204907 - 28/10/05 01:00 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nope. Not continuing. I'm not being rude about it. You're just that insignificant.

#204908 - 28/10/05 07:08 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
[b]Willymac, you're just too darn smart for me. De derp duh derp da diddly doo blah blah blah...
Bring it.

(Actually, I'm just having so much fun at this point, I can't let it go. [Laughing] )[/b]
CRIPPLE FIGHT!

"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#204909 - 28/10/05 09:14 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Spit]

Moby wins!

#204910 - 28/10/05 10:38 PM Re: Ah ha, hush that fuss, everybody move to the back of the bus...
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
This thread is FUNNY! You know, in a dead, history defining black woman, kind of way.

But I still like cornflakes.

Anyway, great thread......... :rolleyes:

Spunky!!!!!!! (Spurt!)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal