shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204944 - 26/01/05 03:05 PM ALR?
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
What is the criteria for getting a thread moved there? I see threads like the "inaguaration protestors" thread and wonder why it's still here. You used to be able to start "threads" there, but now they have to be moved. How come? It's kind of a dead room now.

#204945 - 26/01/05 03:50 PM Re: ALR?
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
You stink of rotting cheese!!!

(it's the personal attacks and offensive stuff that generally get you there)

#204946 - 26/01/05 04:03 PM Re: ALR?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your Father was a hamster and your Mother smelled of Elderberries!

:p

#204947 - 26/01/05 04:05 PM Re: ALR?
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
You silly French Canniggot!

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#204948 - 26/01/05 04:36 PM Re: ALR?
Anonymous
Unregistered

laugh
Quote:
I wave my private parts at your aunties, you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey-bottom biters.

#204949 - 26/01/05 04:41 PM Re: ALR?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here ya\' go.. :p

Edit- click on the "here you go" part :rolleyes:

#204950 - 26/01/05 07:00 PM Re: ALR?
NismoXse02 Offline

You all fucking suck you stupid bastards! [Finger]

But still, that place is dead since we can't "start" posts there anymore. I thought it was better the other way. Oh well.

Thanks dickheads! [Wave]

#204951 - 26/01/05 09:54 PM Re: ALR?
NismoXse02 Offline

)#&*%#)(#*$#)@&#@)(*&#@)@(&*)%(&#)(&*##)$(*#)($&##*%&#)(*$&

#204952 - 27/01/05 09:22 AM Re: ALR?
Anonymous
Unregistered

doesnt take much to get moved their anymore

#204953 - 27/01/05 10:07 AM Re: ALR?
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Not many topics qualify for the ALR.

The idea of the ALR is to relocate topics from all the forums that got out of hand. People arguing about the better vendor, the right way to screw in a lightbulb, who did or didn't chop down a tree that was impeeding the trail and wanted to sling personal attacks spiced with vulgarity and veiled threats are what ends up in the ALR.

At one point or another, people started to post any topic that they thought might stir controversy , debate or any ill will whatsoever in the ALR from the get-go.

That's not it's purpose.

The topics in the clubhouse are all off-topic. Sometimes people who feel strongly in their convictions sling the occasional personal insult, but rarely are there any serious over the top comments made that would justify moving it here.

Political, religious and social issue threads are bound to have people responding with varrying degrees of opinions on all sides of the issue. I think that for the most part most of the people that participate in those discussion, although at the time emotionally support their issue, would have no problem sitting at a table and having a beer with the guys who support the opposite position.

Good natured debate is healthy and it's the real American way to argue and debate and dissagree and share opinions and as long as people keep it somewhat civil it stays in the clubhouse.

#204954 - 27/01/05 11:08 AM Re: ALR?
TremorX Offline

Loc: Waycross, GA
"penis"

#204955 - 27/01/05 01:47 PM Re: ALR?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Political, religious and social issue threads are bound to have people responding with varrying degrees of opinions on all sides of the issue. I think that for the most part most of the people that participate in those discussion, although at the time emotionally support their issue, would have no problem sitting at a table and having a beer with the guys who support the opposite position.
Maybe it was a one time thing, but when I click on the end of the thread at the time (probably in the middle now), I saw some name-calling and what I thought were threats. I guess that's what I get for starting to read in the middle.

#204956 - 27/01/05 01:56 PM Re: ALR?
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
There is a possiblity that I missed something. I try to read everything but it doesn't look too bad now.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal