2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#205378 - 20/11/03 01:02 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Anonymous
Unregistered

So, if I was to say "I donkey punched your girlfriend last night in front of your children, and was shocked when she told me that she's also your sister, so I went and slapped your momma."

That would be out of line? Damn, I've been saving that one.

#205379 - 20/11/03 01:22 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Accasbel Offline

Loc: Chanhassen, MN USA
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
...The term coined by Howard Dean is "metrosexual". I think he coined it. He used it to describe himself. How pathetic is that for a guy running to be a commander-in-chief during a time of war? It refers to yuppie type guys who are in touch with thier feminine side.

Any guy who has a feminine side must be [Rainbow]
First of all, let me say that I am not a big fan of Howard Dean.

Second of all, let me say that I respect that he is using the rule of law, running for office, to make change. He is standing in the light of day before all people asking if they agree with his vision, he is asking if he should be the one that leads. He is not hiding behind anonymity. His is not standing in the shadows, lurking, preying upon hate and intolerance.

And third, according to the website The Word Spy , the word metrosexual was coined a decade ago, and not by Howard Dean.

#205380 - 20/11/03 01:47 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Accasbel:

And third, according to the website The Word Spy , the word metrosexual was coined a decade ago, and not by Howard Dean.
I wasn't sure where it came from. One things for sure... most of America never heard it before he used it. Unless you were half-a- [Rainbow] to begin with.

This is actually worse than I thought:

[ The typical metrosexual is a young man with money to spend, living in or within easy reach of a metropolis — because that's where all the best shops, clubs, gyms and hairdressers are. He might be officially gay, straight or bisexual, but this is utterly immaterial because he has clearly taken himself as his own love object and pleasure as his sexual preference. Particular professions, such as modeling, waiting tables, media, pop music and, nowadays, sport, seem to attract them but, truth be told, like male vanity products and herpes, they're pretty much everywhere.
—Mark Simpson, "Meet the metrosexual," Salon.com, July 22, 2002 ]

We have a new form of DEVIANT.

Every friggin day ... a new form of insanity.

Oh... by the way... Dean is a dick. He flip flops on issues. He tries to portray his roots as a small town guy. He grew up a priviledged Manhattan Park Ave. baby. His family owned Dean/Witter. I don't trust the guy. He's a lefty one day...an NRA guy another day. A metrosexual another day....

#205381 - 20/11/03 02:20 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
So, if I was to say "I donkey punched your girlfriend last night in front of your children, and was shocked when she told me that she's also your sister, so I went and slapped your momma."

That would be out of line? Damn, I've been saving that one.
Bwahahahahah! You said donkey punch! laugh

#205382 - 20/11/03 02:24 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Hot Carl anyone? cool

#205383 - 20/11/03 02:58 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
So, has anyone else been to the Grand Canyon? I hear it really cool. I personally, have never been there, but I would like to go someday.

#205384 - 20/11/03 03:18 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
Politics suck. Everything else sucks. We're all going to be enslaved by genetically altered super roaches in 10 years anyways. Why bother!

Sorry... I had an Ian moment.

laugh

#205385 - 20/11/03 03:23 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Sorry... I had an Ian moment.
Are you still wearing your clown costume then?
OUT DAMNED SPOT!!! laugh

#205386 - 20/11/03 08:36 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
So, has anyone else been to the Grand Canyon? I hear it really cool. I personally, have never been there, but I would like to go someday.
You know, I live in the freaking state, my parents have a vacation home a couple of hours away, you'd think I would have seen the Grand Canyon by now. I hear its very pretty, awesome, and scary all at the same time.

I should make it a point to see what's on my state's license plate. [ThumbsUp]

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#205387 - 21/11/03 06:18 AM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Damn, you live in Arizona and have never been there? I would think that would be some kind of right of passage. Its like living in NJ and never going down the shore. Yo can go there for me to relive great Brady Bunch classics.

Bobby!?, Cindy?! Oh Mike where could they be? Bobby?!, Cindy!? laugh

#205388 - 21/11/03 09:57 AM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
I went there three yrs ago and the damn thing was full of clouds, couldn't see a f*cking thing!

We are going to be in AZ in January and thinking of trying again, wish me luck!

#205389 - 24/11/03 11:09 AM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kinda quiet lately... [Sleep]

#205390 - 24/11/03 12:18 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Andre the Giant Offline

Quote:
[Save the fine unicorns] You fucking jizz monkey! Crawl back under the liberal rock you came out from under! [Argue] [Finger] [Rainbow]

There we go... more activity in the ALR.
No offense WilMac.

#205391 - 24/11/03 12:19 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:
Quote:
[b]Kinda quiet lately... [Sleep]
[Save the fine unicorns] You fucking jizz monkey! Crawl back under the liberal rock you came out from under! [Argue] [Finger] [Rainbow]

No offense WilMac.[/b]
[Spit]

Well put, you donkey raping shit eater!! [Laughing]

#205392 - 25/11/03 03:46 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Kinda quiet lately... [Sleep]

No offense WilMac.[/b]
[Spit]

Well put, you donkey raping shit eater!! [Laughing] [/b]
At least come up with your own line, skunk fucker.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#205393 - 25/11/03 05:25 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

No offense WilMac.[/b]
[Spit]

Well put, you donkey raping shit eater!! [Laughing] [/b]
At least come up with your own line, skunk fucker.
Hows this:

Eat shit, you skull fucking, ass ramming, donkey punching, ass clown!

Good enough? [LOL]

#205394 - 26/11/03 10:22 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Pathfinder_1988 Offline

Loc: Deltona, Florida
Okay, maybe I misunderstood this comment...
Quote:
Let me tell you something about Bush. With all this expansion of the federal government, no slashing of wasted programs, no one fired after 9/11, all the friggin money this guy is spending and the increase of new socialized entitlement systems (the prescription drug behemoth), he may lose my vote too. I won't vote for president. I just may leave that lever in the booth blank.
But As I take it you were critisizing Bush and his actions of wasting money and not helping the economy. (correct me if I am wrong) However, have you looked at the latest numbers? The US economy has hit a RECORD boost of over 8% in the last quarter of this year...looks to me like things are on the way up...

#205395 - 30/11/03 01:59 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Pathfinder_1988:
As I take it you were critisizing Bush and his actions of wasting money and not helping the economy. (correct me if I am wrong) However, have you looked at the latest numbers? The US economy has hit a RECORD boost of over 8% in the last quarter of this year...looks to me like things are on the way up...
Let's hope it can sustain itself. But as many of the conservatives have pointed out, the President doesn't really have a lot of power over what the economy does.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#205396 - 01/12/03 05:00 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Let's argue politics...........

:rolleyes: [Save the fine unicorns]

#205397 - 02/12/03 12:40 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Andre the Giant Offline

Politics suck. Everything else sucks. That's my opinion and everyone else is just [Rainbow] .

#205398 - 02/03/04 07:28 AM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
I love when people talk politics or religion how they turn into children

Your so gay....no your so gay....yeah well your gay time infinity....yeah well pbbbbbbbbth (sticks fingers in ears)

Idiots...this is why people stay away from political processes and are not properly represented.
Why must it only be screaming unwashed hippies or the bubba hillbillies. Where are the regular, thoughtful people?

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#205399 - 02/03/04 01:04 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
MBFlyerfan Offline

You know what is really gay? Bringing back a topic that has been dead for 3 months. wink

#205400 - 02/03/04 01:38 PM Re: Let's argue politics and everything else...
Mobycat Offline

I was going to post the same thing, MB. But then I thought....hey, that would be [Rainbow]

[Finger]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal