shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#205579 - 27/01/05 10:26 PM Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

2/3's of the people running are actually anonymous as 10 of the opponents have been wasted in the last 6 months. strap on yer frag west let's go vote....it's gonna be a helluva weekend in Iraq.

#205580 - 27/01/05 11:03 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
It's going to get real ugly. There are going to be suicide bombers, left and right, going in with the voters.

#205581 - 27/01/05 11:30 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
daventx Offline

Loc: Midtown Houston, Texas
BAH!

#205582 - 27/01/05 11:50 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good luck to them all.

#205583 - 28/01/05 06:21 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah...because timetables are more important to the Bush Administration than the legitimacy of the vote, or even voter safety.

This is going to be even uglier than we expect.

#205584 - 28/01/05 06:28 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Yeah...because timetables are more important to the Bush Administration than the legitimacy of the vote, or even voter safety.

Yeah, lets just delay it forever. The reason it has been so bad lately are the elections. It will be legitimate.

#205585 - 28/01/05 07:13 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Yeah, lets just delay it forever.
Isn't that the same thing that was said before the Challenger was launched?

Sometimes it's better to be cautious.

#205586 - 28/01/05 07:18 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

That is weak as it comes WilMac. The elections are going to happen. The people want to vote, and will risk their lives to do so. I find it ammusing how easily the left in this country bows to the will of the terrorists. They are never going to just give up and let elections happen. Once they are over there is nothing they can do about it. Zarqawi said last week that they are in a war against democracy. This isn't a rebellion against occupation like fat bastard Teddy seems to think. This is obviously a war against tyrrany. Zarqawi's statement proves this, no wonder it got so little play in the media.

#205587 - 28/01/05 08:16 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wish them the best of luck. this is a huge step in the building of a new nation, and returning our solders home.

#205588 - 28/01/05 08:18 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
This isn't a rebellion against occupation like fat bastard Teddy seems to think.
Ahh yes, Teddy Kennedy.. the spiritual leader of the left... and the man who was driving drunk and killed an innocent woman. Its funny, he wants to deny the Iraqi people the very freedoms he uses to bash the Bush administration.

#205589 - 31/01/05 06:59 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Quote:

Holy shit! A leftist on the wrong side of history AGAIN! [Laughing]

#205590 - 31/01/05 07:21 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Quote:
[b]Yeah...because timetables are more important to the Bush Administration than the legitimacy of the vote, or even voter safety.

Holy shit! A leftist on the wrong side of history AGAIN! [Laughing] [/b]
[LOL]

Another wonderful failed prediction of doom from the left. Yes, there was some violence, but the Iraqi's kept lining up to vote. Good job and congrats, Iraq!

#205591 - 31/01/05 08:09 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Yeah...because timetables are more important to the Bush Administration than the legitimacy of the vote, or even voter safety.

Holy shit! A leftist on the wrong side of history AGAIN! [Laughing] [/b]
[LOL]

Another wonderful failed prediction of doom from the left. Yes, there was some violence, but the Iraqi's kept lining up to vote. Good job and congrats, Iraq![/b]
Couldn't have said it better... It was great to watch them dancing around and there wasn't a burned up Hummer or truck in the background.

Let's hope for the best and decisive victories, we know how that can be played out if they're not clear cut. 2000 ring any bells?

#205592 - 31/01/05 08:24 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

I guess the Vietnam comparison is officially dead.

#205593 - 31/01/05 08:26 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I guess the Vietnam comparison is officially dead.
I don't think they'll go away that easily. I hope you're right.

#205594 - 31/01/05 09:09 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Oh I know it won't. A free election never even came close to happening in Vietnam of course. The original comparison was ridiculous enough.

#205595 - 31/01/05 09:28 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Wilmac, will you and your ilk ever cease to find the negative in everything that this country does? I am sure you and your brothers are so pissed right now that the US has actually succeded in enabling the Iraqi's to have a free election.

Why don't you just realize that the US and our troops have given the Iraqi's one of the greatest gifts that you could ever receive, and they are happy about it as can be.

The elections were a success. Sure, the terrorists showed up...but their effects were minimal at best.

I just want the left to know that we have room over here on the pro-America side. We are trying to do some great things, and we would love them to quit their little fucking games and become a part of it.

#205596 - 31/01/05 10:29 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Guys, I just wanted to share this outstanding column with you. I know you'll like it.

VINDICATED By John Podhoretz

It sums up perfectly at the end.... LOSERS. [LOL]

#205597 - 31/01/05 10:54 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
Guys, I just wanted to share this outstanding column with you. I know you'll like it.

VINDICATED By John Podhoretz

It sums up perfectly at the end.... LOSERS. [LOL]
bwahahaha! [LOL]

#205598 - 02/02/05 05:42 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmmm...Iraq creates a government, the Americans leave....

Now...if you were Iraqi, wouldn't YOU go vote for that?

These people don't even know who or what they were voting for. There were no debates, there was no campaigning, none of that! How can you vote for a candidate if you know nothing about him other than that he's a part of one religous group or another...

This wasn't a statement about freedom in Iraq, this was the Iraqis telling us they wanted us out.

#205599 - 02/02/05 05:56 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Hmmm...Iraq creates a government, the Americans leave....

Now...if you were Iraqi, wouldn't YOU go vote for that?

These people don't even know who or what they were voting for. There were no debates, there was no campaigning, none of that! How can you vote for a candidate if you know nothing about him other than that he's a part of one religous group or another...

This wasn't a statement about freedom in Iraq, this was the Iraqis telling us they wanted us out.
You're kidding me right? please tell me you are kidding. Either that or you really need to move to Massachusetts to be closer to your bitch-brothers Kerry and Kennedy. Where do you people get this shit from? Tell me please where you get such strong kool-aid.

idiot.

#205600 - 02/02/05 05:56 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
There was campaigning, and this government will write the constitution, then there will be another election.

We want to leave, and you are wrong in saying that they want us out. They want us to stay until they can protect theirselves, the terrorist insurgents are the ones that want us out...so that they can take over for themselves.

#205601 - 02/02/05 06:10 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

makes you wonder, doesn't it? Maybe Bush was *gasp* right? eek

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050202-123527-1015r.htm

#205602 - 02/02/05 06:13 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
There were no debates, there was no campaigning, none of that!
Ya, a country going into self rule after Decades of a Tyrant. No debates my ass. That was the topic of choice in every household in Iraq as evidenced by the TURNOUT. Oh, But tell us how that wasn't legitimate. MORON!

#205603 - 02/02/05 06:16 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
You're kidding me right? please tell me you are kidding.
Perhaps I was having a little fun and seeing how many of you I could piss off....

...boredom at work will do that to a guy.

Seriously, I think this is a good thing for Iraq, and I'm glad that things went well. [ThumbsUp]

So yes, I was kidding and having some fun. Stop being so pissy. hahaha. smile

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal