2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#205604 - 02/02/05 06:24 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Seriously, I think this is a good thing for Iraq, and I'm glad that things went well. [ThumbsUp]
So it comes out. He's on OUR side now! Ya, And Muslims eat pork. Two things we'll never see.

#205605 - 02/02/05 06:41 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
Quote:
[b]Seriously, I think this is a good thing for Iraq, and I'm glad that things went well. [ThumbsUp]
So it comes out. He's on OUR side now! Ya, And Muslims eat pork. Two things we'll never see.[/b]
Oh, I'll never be on your side, bitch. But I can be glad that things went well, and be glad that things are appearing to go better than they were.

#205606 - 02/02/05 07:39 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
[b]You're kidding me right? please tell me you are kidding.
Perhaps I was having a little fun and seeing how many of you I could piss off....

...boredom at work will do that to a guy.

Seriously, I think this is a good thing for Iraq, and I'm glad that things went well. [ThumbsUp]

So yes, I was kidding and having some fun. Stop being so pissy. hahaha. smile [/b]
Not trying to be a smartass at all, but this is the first time I have ever seen you post something positive. I like it!

[ThumbsUp]

#205607 - 02/02/05 08:25 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Seriously, I think this is a good thing for Iraq, and I'm glad that things went well. [ThumbsUp]
So it comes out. He's on OUR side now! Ya, And Muslims eat pork. Two things we'll never see.[/b]
Oh, I'll never be on your side, bitch. But I can be glad that things went well, and be glad that things are appearing to go better than they were.[/b]
ONLY PROVES MY POINT... Biaach Mr. High and mighty, it's only good if you say it is. YOU SUCK! LOSER!

Hey now he's said it twice... Something good is happening in Iraq. MORON.

#205608 - 02/02/05 08:35 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[b]ONLY PROVES MY POINT... Biaach Mr. High and mighty, it's only good if you say it is. YOU SUCK! LOSER!

Hey now he's said it twice... Something good is happening in Iraq. MORON.[/b]
And we're supposed to take you seriously with all the name-calling? So much for an adult debate. :rolleyes:

#205609 - 02/02/05 08:51 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Ramstein92 Offline

Loc: Frisco, Tx
Quote:
Dude, you ARE a Democrat; your flip-flops are very Kerryesque. smile
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#205610 - 02/02/05 09:36 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
Quote:
[b]You're kidding me right? please tell me you are kidding.
Perhaps I was having a little fun and seeing how many of you I could piss off....

...boredom at work will do that to a guy.

So yes, I was kidding and having some fun. Stop being so pissy. hahaha. smile [/b]
You are so full of shit! Your previous post shows exactly how you feel. You and many like you, desperately hoped a nuke or something would have gone off over there, and YOU KNOW IT!...

Shut up and eat your crow like a man for once....

#205611 - 02/02/05 10:51 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Digityzed:
Quote:
[b][b]ONLY PROVES MY POINT... Biaach Mr. High and mighty, it's only good if you say it is. YOU SUCK! LOSER!

Hey now he's said it twice... Something good is happening in Iraq. MORON.[/b]
And we're supposed to take you seriously with all the name-calling? So much for an adult debate. :rolleyes: [/b]
Whatever dude. You should read who started it. Calling me a bitch. You should know what you're talking about. So now you suck too.

#205612 - 02/02/05 11:00 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
You are so full of shit! Your previous post shows exactly how you feel. You and many like you, desperately hoped a nuke or something would have gone off over there, and YOU KNOW IT!...

Shut up and eat your crow like a man for once....
Hey Ignatious, go write in your Big Chief tablet, then abuse your glove again. That always makes you feel better.

#205613 - 02/02/05 11:03 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Ah, the Big Chief tablet. What a reliable friend he was in 1st grade. Always there to offer a place for poorly printed small words and groups of words.

#205614 - 02/02/05 11:09 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Ah, the Big Chief tablet. What a reliable friend he was in 1st grade. Always there to offer a place for poorly printed small words and groups of words.
Interesting that WilMac was the one to bring it up...hmmmm.....

#205615 - 02/02/05 11:15 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
So now you suck too.
Feel better, little man? Good grief.

#205616 - 02/02/05 11:23 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]So now you suck too.
Feel better, little man? Good grief.[/b]
Quote:
So now you suck too, bitch
edited to add the bitch...

Now I feel better.

#205617 - 02/02/05 11:58 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Ah, the Big Chief tablet. What a reliable friend he was in 1st grade. Always there to offer a place for poorly printed small words and groups of words.
Interesting that WilMac was the one to bring it up...hmmmm.....[/b]
Haven't any of you read "Confederacy of Dunces"?

Oh wait...you'd have to be able to read. That explains it.

#205618 - 02/02/05 12:01 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Hey, that hurts my feelings. I am offended.

#205619 - 02/02/05 12:22 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Ah, the Big Chief tablet. What a reliable friend he was in 1st grade. Always there to offer a place for poorly printed small words and groups of words.
Interesting that WilMac was the one to bring it up...hmmmm.....[/b]
Haven't any of you read "Confederacy of Dunces"?

Oh wait...you'd have to be able to read. That explains it.[/b]
Boy I'll tell you. for someone who posted this:

Quote:

[b]"Yes massah! I promotes anything you wants me to promote! When do I gets my two hundred thousand dollahs, massah?"
[/b]
Intellectual piece, you really have no room to talk. Aren't you lefties usually the ones calling us on the right the racists? Good job, asswipe, keep it up. Your stripes shine through clearer every day.

#205620 - 02/02/05 12:27 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Having worked with the man, having my crew endure his abuse, having him walk off our interview when he didn't like who was putting his mic on him (because it was a man, not a woman), and when he was finally coaxed back to the set, stomping his foot on the floor in a hissy fit like some sort of primadonna, I have the right to say whatever I want to about that money hungry Uncle Tom.

The hatred I have for Armstrong Williams knows no political agenda.

#205621 - 02/02/05 12:31 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

Sweet we have ourselves a prospect for the ALR!.

Whilst I am happy only 30ish people got wasted during the elections it does not mean squad. Iraq is destined for civil war and dictatorship the moment the policing of the western world stops. there are several fractions of enclaves adn clan or what ever the fuck they choose to call themselves pissed over the election as the think they got by passed, Sunni's (?). Then we ahve all the import "fasttrack me to allah (note I did not use capital letter for allah) types" from syria, lebanon and what ever shit hole they hide in normally that are in Iraq to fight the almighty satan (Read USofA). Iraq was the asshole of the earth before the "liberation" and got a cleenex to wipe for a moment...give it time shit will start flowing again soon. I said it before and I'll state it again...ISLAM and Democracy is like pissing your pants to keep warm in -20 weather...IT DOES NOT WORK.

#205622 - 02/02/05 01:20 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]So now you suck too.
Quote:
So now you suck too, bitch
edited to add the bitch...

Now I feel better.[/b]
Thanks Jersey, I needed that. [ThumbsUp] laugh

#205623 - 02/02/05 01:23 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Having worked with the man, having my crew endure his abuse, having him walk off our interview when he didn't like who was putting his mic on him (because it was a man, not a woman), and when he was finally coaxed back to the set, stomping his foot on the floor in a hissy fit like some sort of primadonna, I have the right to say whatever I want to about that money hungry Uncle Tom.

The hatred I have for Armstrong Williams knows no political agenda.
You can hate the guy, but you don't have to be racist about it. Why can't you hate the man for who he is. The only reason that color even came into the equation for you is that you are obviously a racist.

Examples:

Quote:
I have the right to say whatever I want to about that money hungry Uncle Tom.
Quote:
"Yes massah! I promotes anything you wants me to promote! When do I gets my two hundred thousand dollahs, massah?"
I am interested to hear what you think about Jews, Mexicans, and Oriental people.

#205624 - 02/02/05 01:23 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]So now you suck too.
I like that out-of-context Jab. I'll have to use that on you later... Oh, wait, it wouldn't matter anyways, what you say proves your ignorance.

Big Man wannabe. Ug. You still suck.

#205625 - 02/02/05 01:27 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus Christensen:
Sweet we have ourselves a prospect for the ALR!.

Whilst I am happy only 30ish people got wasted during the elections it does not mean squad. Iraq is destined for civil war and dictatorship the moment the policing of the western world stops. there are several fractions of enclaves adn clan or what ever the fuck they choose to call themselves pissed over the election as the think they got by passed, Sunni's (?). Then we ahve all the import "fasttrack me to allah (note I did not use capital letter for allah) types" from syria, lebanon and what ever shit hole they hide in normally that are in Iraq to fight the almighty satan (Read USofA). Iraq was the asshole of the earth before the "liberation" and got a cleenex to wipe for a moment...give it time shit will start flowing again soon. I said it before and I'll state it again...ISLAM and Democracy is like pissing your pants to keep warm in -20 weather...IT DOES NOT WORK.
Yep. Those damn Turks never could have a democracy.

#205626 - 02/02/05 02:31 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lincoln:
I am interested to hear what you think about Jews, Mexicans, and Oriental people.
I'm not saying anything that Armstrong himself has not said about his own people.

He's called black people "ignorant" "welfare queens" and "blunt smoking idiots." I've been in the hallway when he's said these things. It took all my strength not to jump across the hall and rip his larynx out.

I'm blacker than Armstrong Williams and I'm Irish.

#205627 - 02/02/05 03:17 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus Christensen:
I said it before and I'll state it again...ISLAM and Democracy is like pissing your pants to keep warm in -20 weather...IT DOES NOT WORK.
Thats funny, the Quran actuailly outlines th eIseal Islomic gonverment, and its a democracy.

#205628 - 02/02/05 03:53 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
actually peeing yourself in -20 weather would keep you warm.....untill the urine freezes.

Just a happy thought from your local neighborhood drunkard

smile

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal