2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#205629 - 02/02/05 03:55 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by infinatenexus:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus Christensen:
[b]I said it before and I'll state it again...ISLAM and Democracy is like pissing your pants to keep warm in -20 weather...IT DOES NOT WORK.
Thats funny, the Quran actuailly outlines th eIseal Islomic gonverment, and its a democracy.[/b]
As long as you're MUSLIM. If you're not Muslim, according to the Koran, then you don't count, and don't have rights. That's why Iraq must choose a SECULAR government based on laws that are fair for all, and not laws based on the Koran or Islamic law.

#205630 - 02/02/05 04:48 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lincoln:
I am interested to hear what you think about Jews, Mexicans, and [b]Oriental people.[/b]
Yes, please do tell us what you think of the Orientals.

[Laughing]

And I've learned to read everything Conundrum writes with the idea that he hasn't read previous posts, doesn't know anything about the subject at hand, or the backgrounds of the people he's responding to.

Example...

Shahram: I just don't want to see Constitutional Amendments whittled away to nothing in the name of security.

Conundrum: Well, we'll see what happens when Liberals like you who so badly want to see the Constitutional Amendments whittled away to nothing in the name of security...

Shahram: What are you talking about? I said I DIDN'T want to see the Amendments affected by...

Conundrum: I'm sorry, I wasn't listening. It's too taudry [sic] to listen to.

Shahram: So, you're disagreeing with me, though you don't know my posi...

Conundrum: Liberal!

Shahram: Dude, seriously, what the.../

Conundrum: Let's see what's going on in this other thread...[click]

#205631 - 02/02/05 07:55 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by infinatenexus:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus Christensen:
[b]I said it before and I'll state it again...ISLAM and Democracy is like pissing your pants to keep warm in -20 weather...IT DOES NOT WORK.
Thats funny, the Quran actuailly outlines th eIseal Islomic gonverment, and its a democracy.[/b]
Show me a Democracy where women has no rights....

#205632 - 02/02/05 07:56 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BoneCrusher:
actually peeing yourself in -20 weather would keep you warm.....untill the urine freezes.

Just a happy thought from your local neighborhood drunkard

smile
Give it 2 minutes.......

#205633 - 03/02/05 05:39 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
[b]I am interested to hear what you think about Jews, Mexicans, and Oriental people.
I'm not saying anything that Armstrong himself has not said about his own people.

He's called black people "ignorant" "welfare queens" and "blunt smoking idiots." I've been in the hallway when he's said these things. It took all my strength not to jump across the hall and rip his larynx out.

I'm blacker than Armstrong Williams and I'm Irish.[/b]
hey meathead, black people have been known to use a certain n word towards each other as well, why don't you throw that one around? You're 3/4 of the way there already with the massah statement. I'm not even trying to call you racist, just to point out your hypocrisy. Why are you showing a black man (who gives a shit who he is?) speaking like a slave might have when you are talking about people being shills and servants of the President?

#205634 - 03/02/05 05:41 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
Quote:
Originally posted by Digityzed:
[b]
Quote:
[b]So now you suck too.
Feel better, little man? Good grief.[/b]
I like that out-of-context Jab. I'll have to use that on you later... Oh, wait, it wouldn't matter anyways, what you say proves your ignorance.

Big Man wannabe. Ug. You still suck.[/b]
pssst...you forgot the bitch part, again

#205635 - 03/02/05 09:18 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
Why are you showing a black man speaking like a slave might have when you are talking about people being shills and servants of the President?
I've bolded points of what you just wrote to see if you finally get my point.

Does one and one equal two yet, dipshit?

#205636 - 03/02/05 09:23 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Why are you showing a black man speaking like a [b]slave might have when you are talking about people being shills and servants of the President?
I've bolded points of what you just wrote to see if you finally get my point.

Does one and one equal two yet, dipshit?[/b]
So in your eyes, that black man is a slave and servant of the President? Boy, you just get better and better. Would you like a shovel so you can keep digging?

#205637 - 03/02/05 09:32 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
in your eyes, that black man is a slave and servant of the President? Boy, you just get better and better. Would you like a shovel so you can keep digging?
Armstrong Williams, when he takes money to shill something for the President that is detrimental to the people of his race (No Child Left Behind), has become no better than a common house slave, selling his people out for his own betterment.

And you can quote me on that, Cochese

#205638 - 03/02/05 09:36 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b] in your eyes, that black man is a slave and servant of the President? Boy, you just get better and better. Would you like a shovel so you can keep digging?
Armstrong Williams, when he takes money to shill something for the President that is detrimental to the people of his race (No Child Left Behind), has become no better than a common house slave, selling his people out for his own betterment.

And you can quote me on that, Cochese[/b]
'nuff said. thank you for admitting Mr. NAACP

#205639 - 03/02/05 09:39 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmmm, lets see...schools that get lower test grades (inner city) lose money under No Child Left Behind, a Bush plan.

Armstrong Williams takes money ($250,000 bucks to be exact) from the Bush administration to say what a great program No Child Left Behind is.

He's the house slave, ignoring his brothers in the slave quarters because he gets to sleep in a cooshey bed in the Master's house.

I said what I said and I stand by it.

#205640 - 03/02/05 09:44 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
[b]I am interested to hear what you think about Jews, Mexicans, and [b]Oriental people.[/b]

[Laughing]

And I've learned to read everything Conundrum writes with the idea that he hasn't read previous posts, doesn't know anything about the subject at hand, or the backgrounds of the people he's responding to.

Example...

Shahram: I just don't want to see Constitutional Amendments whittled away to nothing in the name of security.

Conundrum: Well, we'll see what happens when Liberals like you who so badly want to see the Constitutional Amendments whittled away to nothing in the name of security...

Shahram: What are you talking about? I said I DIDN'T want to see the Amendments affected by...

Conundrum: Let's see what's going on in this other thread...[click][/b]
Nice of you to fill in the blanks or JUST MAKE IT ALL UP AS YOU GO.

Hardly Worth commenting on your made up discussion, but why are you bringing this up in this thread? This was your only post in it.

At least give those that are inclined to believe you the Clicky to show them the whole thread. Not just you're out-of-context revisionism.

#205641 - 03/02/05 09:49 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Hmmm, lets see...schools that get lower test grades (inner city) [b]lose money under No Child Left Behind, a Bush plan.[/b]
Holy cow. Imagine a world where your PERFORMANCE actually dictates how much MONEY you will earn... Gosh. That just must be terrible.

Typical liberal thinking, though. If it's a problem, just throw more money at it until it either gets better, or it gets rich enough it doesn't complain anymore.

Why continue to dump money into a school system that isn't working? Is it too much to ask that a school actually be required to TEACH? If the students aren't learning, then the school isn't doing its job. Close it down, and start over. Or send the students to a school that does work.

Those students that don't want to learn, well, they don't have to. They can drop out, and suffer the consequences of their own actions, all in good time.

What would be your solution to the school problem? How do you dish out $$? Do you reward the schools that do shitty, by giving them more spending money? Do you penalize the schools that can teach, by reducing their money? The money has to come from somewhere. You can't just make this stuff out of thin air. So if you give to one school, you gotta' take it from somewhere. So please, enlighten us with your ideas on how to make schools work, then? Because so far, all you've done is complain.

#205642 - 03/02/05 09:50 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Hmmm, lets see...schools that get lower test grades (inner city) [b]lose money under No Child Left Behind, a Bush plan.

Armstrong Williams takes money ($250,000 bucks to be exact) from the Bush administration to say what a great program No Child Left Behind is.

He's the house slave, ignoring his brothers in the slave quarters because he gets to sleep in a cooshey bed in the Master's house.

I said what I said and I stand by it.[/b]
Let me get this straight, he is the house slave ignoring his brothers in the slave quarters. So now all blacks are slaves in your eyes? Or just the ones in the inner cities?

#205643 - 03/02/05 09:56 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Holy cow. Imagine a world where your PERFORMANCE actually dictates how much MONEY you will earn... Gosh. That just must be terrible.
Taking money away is NOT the answer. Take for example the DC school system, where they have next to NO money, and can't get their schools repaired. We're not talking about difficult things, either. We're talking broken windows that are not fixed in the middle of winter. Do you really think a child can learn in a situation like that? Where it's twenty degrees outside and there's no heat in the room because the school system doesn't have enough money to fix a pane of glass? And that's just some of the simple fixes. Some of these schools in DC are ready to collapse. Kids can't learn in that environment, but under Bush's plan...hey, we'll just give them vouchers to already overcrowded suburban schools. Or, if that fails, well, we've got prison for them also.

No Child Left Behind is one of the biggest farces ever to be initiated. The only people it hurts are the minorities in the inner city. Ask any teacher that is under it. I've not met one teacher that thinks it helps.

#205644 - 03/02/05 09:58 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Let me get this straight, he is the house slave ignoring his brothers in the slave quarters. So now all blacks are slaves in your eyes? Or just the ones in the inner cities?
Now you're twisting words like the squirming little bitch that you are.

No, I'm not saying all blacks are slaves in my eyes. I'm saying Armstrong has sold his people out (minorities in the inner cities) for his own benifit.

It's called an analogy. Look it up.

#205645 - 03/02/05 10:02 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I am interested to hear what you think about Jews, Mexicans, and [b]Oriental people.[/b]

[Laughing]

Example...

Conundrum: Let's see what's going on in this other thread...[click][/b]
Nice of you to fill in the blanks or JUST MAKE IT ALL UP AS YOU GO.

Hardly Worth commenting on your made up discussion, but why are you bringing this up in this thread? This was your only post in it.

At least give those that are inclined to believe you the Clicky to show them the whole thread. Not just you're out-of-context revisionism.[/b]
Where it all Started, Click here to read the Wacko\'s Statement.

You'll be hard pressed to match this up... And I like that quoting me without actually quoting me. LLLLLAAAALLALALALALALAL I'm not listening, whatever Moron, Wacko or whatever label applies.

It's not a good thing to start crap with people and quote them out-of-context.

#205646 - 03/02/05 10:05 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I just refuse to accept it or be an accessory to anything that recognizes the current regime. Until I feel that my interests are being served in government, I refuse to support this government, and that goes for special interest groups that make back door deals with them as well.
Where it all Started, Click here to read the Wacko\'s Statement.

Where's your evidence? Wacko.

#205647 - 03/02/05 10:26 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Originaly posted by Willbe mac bitch.

...hey, we'll just give them vouchers to already overcrowded suburban schools. Or, if that fails, well, we've got prison for them also.

I guess the parents in the inner city who approve of this are ignorant?

What we're talking about is choice. People should have a choice in who is teaching their kids.

If that Choice is to place them in private school they shouldn't have to bear the entire burden and should receive money back that they are spending on the failing schools.

If that choice is to teach their children that they are less fortunate and can never succeed in the MAN's world, then they never will. Hence, Prison. There will never be an opportunity taken, because they will not want to be considered sell-outs or "Uncle - Tom's" as some have posted.

Choice should be more available than the Choice to have an Abortion.

Hey wasn't this thread about how awsome it is to have a FREE Iraq and the people being FREE to have a REAL Vote?

Oh, Rhetorical. This is about bashing the Republicans and anyone Conservative for being too stingy or forcing people to be accountable for their actions.

Get back on topic or create one that is all about how CONUNDRUM SUCKS. That'll get few replies except from you Liberal Wacko's and anyone who would feel the need to stick up for me, because they like what I've written.

I can't beleive we even own the same vehicle. I guess they made it a little too much 'One Size Fits All'. I might feel better about it when I start my Modding. Until then I feel like I'm not clean... :rolleyes:

#205648 - 03/02/05 10:31 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Let me get this straight, he is the house slave ignoring his brothers in the slave quarters. So now all blacks are slaves in your eyes? Or just the ones in the inner cities?

No, I'm not saying all blacks are slaves in my eyes. I'm saying Armstrong has sold his people out (minorities in the inner cities) for his own benifit.

It's called an analogy. Look it up.[/b]
That's it, find the back pedal before someone figures out what you really are. Keep trying...this is actually funny.

#205649 - 03/02/05 10:32 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:

I said what I said and I stand by it.
I suppose those words spewed forth by you were twisted as well, right?

#205650 - 03/02/05 10:45 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jersey,
I'm waiting to see the tie in to the IRAQI people being our slaves.
That will be funny to see how they can twist the facts.
Nice postin'. [ThumbsUp]

#205651 - 03/02/05 11:06 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Quote:
[b]Let me get this straight, he is the house slave ignoring his brothers in the slave quarters. So now all blacks are slaves in your eyes? Or just the ones in the inner cities?

It's called an analogy. Look it up.[/b]
It's called you are a typical, stupid, self-hating white guy, that thinks he knows the plight of the black man. Give me a fucking break. :rolleyes:

What a classic example of the morons on the left presumming they know what is best for those 'poor uneducated' masses. God you people make me sick. In case you hadn't noticed the education gap is starting to close.

#205652 - 03/02/05 03:55 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:

If that Choice is to place them in private school they shouldn't have to bear the entire burden and should receive money back that they are spending on the failing schools.
With this line of thinking, all schools would be broke. Why should *I* have to put money into failing schools when I don't have any kinds in them?
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#205653 - 03/02/05 03:56 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You'll be hard pressed to match this up...
No I won't.

Relax, dude, it was a humorous jab at someone who so dearly needed it.

Here's a [paraphrased] version of what was said:

Shahram: The Constitution cannot exist as it was meant without the SUM of its parts...That's why I don't support the NRA. They work to encase and protect the 2nd Amendment by supporting the very Party whose members are hard at work chipping away at other rights...I understand that special interest groups must "make deals with the devil"...I just refuse to accept it or be an accessory to anything that recognizes the current regime.

Conundrum: WACKO... Regime? Sounds like Castro or something!

Shahram: How is it wacko? The definition of "regime" is:
1. A system or style of government
2. A particular government, esp. one that is considered to be oppressive
Sure, the word "regime" does carry a certain poison to it, that's why I used it to describe our current crop of "leaders".

Conundrum: If this was a Regime (Unelected Government) then you'd better beleive that I be right there with you...we should be very carefull how we tamper with the "Living Document" that you'd love to see whittled away to nothing.

Shahram: You, uh, didn't read any of my previous posts, did you...

Conundrum: One can only read so much crap per day, before it's taudry [sic].

I used the word "regime" in the correct context, according to Webster's. And nowhere in any of my references could you glean ONE INSTANCE where I could be quoted as saying I'd like to see the Constitution "whittled." Quite the opposite, in fact. But you wouldn't know, because you didn't read it. So, I'm a wacko, though you don't know my position. You disagree with me, though you don't know what I said. Six year olds do that. Are you six years old? No? Then try an argumentative style that fits your age. Or be willing to take jabs from people.

Also, the word "tawdry"--I don't think it means what you think it means.

So, Conundrum, I made a jab at you because 1. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know what's going on, 2. because you weren't listening to the Dude's story, and 3. because you're out of your element.

So, in conclusion, I'm not starting crap with you, just outlining the fact that you're kinda dumb.

And................scene.

PS--Fronty, Oriental is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian American, please.

PPS--Yes, that's two Big Lebowski references in one post. What do I win?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal