shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#205579 - 27/01/05 10:26 PM Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

2/3's of the people running are actually anonymous as 10 of the opponents have been wasted in the last 6 months. strap on yer frag west let's go vote....it's gonna be a helluva weekend in Iraq.

#205580 - 27/01/05 11:03 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
It's going to get real ugly. There are going to be suicide bombers, left and right, going in with the voters.

#205581 - 27/01/05 11:30 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
daventx Offline

Loc: Midtown Houston, Texas
BAH!

#205582 - 27/01/05 11:50 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good luck to them all.

#205583 - 28/01/05 06:21 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah...because timetables are more important to the Bush Administration than the legitimacy of the vote, or even voter safety.

This is going to be even uglier than we expect.

#205584 - 28/01/05 06:28 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Yeah...because timetables are more important to the Bush Administration than the legitimacy of the vote, or even voter safety.

Yeah, lets just delay it forever. The reason it has been so bad lately are the elections. It will be legitimate.

#205585 - 28/01/05 07:13 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Yeah, lets just delay it forever.
Isn't that the same thing that was said before the Challenger was launched?

Sometimes it's better to be cautious.

#205586 - 28/01/05 07:18 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

That is weak as it comes WilMac. The elections are going to happen. The people want to vote, and will risk their lives to do so. I find it ammusing how easily the left in this country bows to the will of the terrorists. They are never going to just give up and let elections happen. Once they are over there is nothing they can do about it. Zarqawi said last week that they are in a war against democracy. This isn't a rebellion against occupation like fat bastard Teddy seems to think. This is obviously a war against tyrrany. Zarqawi's statement proves this, no wonder it got so little play in the media.

#205587 - 28/01/05 08:16 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wish them the best of luck. this is a huge step in the building of a new nation, and returning our solders home.

#205588 - 28/01/05 08:18 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
This isn't a rebellion against occupation like fat bastard Teddy seems to think.
Ahh yes, Teddy Kennedy.. the spiritual leader of the left... and the man who was driving drunk and killed an innocent woman. Its funny, he wants to deny the Iraqi people the very freedoms he uses to bash the Bush administration.

#205589 - 31/01/05 06:59 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Quote:

Holy shit! A leftist on the wrong side of history AGAIN! [Laughing]

#205590 - 31/01/05 07:21 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Quote:
[b]Yeah...because timetables are more important to the Bush Administration than the legitimacy of the vote, or even voter safety.

Holy shit! A leftist on the wrong side of history AGAIN! [Laughing] [/b]
[LOL]

Another wonderful failed prediction of doom from the left. Yes, there was some violence, but the Iraqi's kept lining up to vote. Good job and congrats, Iraq!

#205591 - 31/01/05 08:09 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Yeah...because timetables are more important to the Bush Administration than the legitimacy of the vote, or even voter safety.

Holy shit! A leftist on the wrong side of history AGAIN! [Laughing] [/b]
[LOL]

Another wonderful failed prediction of doom from the left. Yes, there was some violence, but the Iraqi's kept lining up to vote. Good job and congrats, Iraq![/b]
Couldn't have said it better... It was great to watch them dancing around and there wasn't a burned up Hummer or truck in the background.

Let's hope for the best and decisive victories, we know how that can be played out if they're not clear cut. 2000 ring any bells?

#205592 - 31/01/05 08:24 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

I guess the Vietnam comparison is officially dead.

#205593 - 31/01/05 08:26 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I guess the Vietnam comparison is officially dead.
I don't think they'll go away that easily. I hope you're right.

#205594 - 31/01/05 09:09 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Oh I know it won't. A free election never even came close to happening in Vietnam of course. The original comparison was ridiculous enough.

#205595 - 31/01/05 09:28 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Wilmac, will you and your ilk ever cease to find the negative in everything that this country does? I am sure you and your brothers are so pissed right now that the US has actually succeded in enabling the Iraqi's to have a free election.

Why don't you just realize that the US and our troops have given the Iraqi's one of the greatest gifts that you could ever receive, and they are happy about it as can be.

The elections were a success. Sure, the terrorists showed up...but their effects were minimal at best.

I just want the left to know that we have room over here on the pro-America side. We are trying to do some great things, and we would love them to quit their little fucking games and become a part of it.

#205596 - 31/01/05 10:29 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Guys, I just wanted to share this outstanding column with you. I know you'll like it.

VINDICATED By John Podhoretz

It sums up perfectly at the end.... LOSERS. [LOL]

#205597 - 31/01/05 10:54 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
Guys, I just wanted to share this outstanding column with you. I know you'll like it.

VINDICATED By John Podhoretz

It sums up perfectly at the end.... LOSERS. [LOL]
bwahahaha! [LOL]

#205598 - 02/02/05 05:42 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmmm...Iraq creates a government, the Americans leave....

Now...if you were Iraqi, wouldn't YOU go vote for that?

These people don't even know who or what they were voting for. There were no debates, there was no campaigning, none of that! How can you vote for a candidate if you know nothing about him other than that he's a part of one religous group or another...

This wasn't a statement about freedom in Iraq, this was the Iraqis telling us they wanted us out.

#205599 - 02/02/05 05:56 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Hmmm...Iraq creates a government, the Americans leave....

Now...if you were Iraqi, wouldn't YOU go vote for that?

These people don't even know who or what they were voting for. There were no debates, there was no campaigning, none of that! How can you vote for a candidate if you know nothing about him other than that he's a part of one religous group or another...

This wasn't a statement about freedom in Iraq, this was the Iraqis telling us they wanted us out.
You're kidding me right? please tell me you are kidding. Either that or you really need to move to Massachusetts to be closer to your bitch-brothers Kerry and Kennedy. Where do you people get this shit from? Tell me please where you get such strong kool-aid.

idiot.

#205600 - 02/02/05 05:56 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

There was campaigning, and this government will write the constitution, then there will be another election.

We want to leave, and you are wrong in saying that they want us out. They want us to stay until they can protect theirselves, the terrorist insurgents are the ones that want us out...so that they can take over for themselves.

#205601 - 02/02/05 06:10 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

makes you wonder, doesn't it? Maybe Bush was *gasp* right? eek

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050202-123527-1015r.htm

#205602 - 02/02/05 06:13 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
There were no debates, there was no campaigning, none of that!
Ya, a country going into self rule after Decades of a Tyrant. No debates my ass. That was the topic of choice in every household in Iraq as evidenced by the TURNOUT. Oh, But tell us how that wasn't legitimate. MORON!

#205603 - 02/02/05 06:16 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You're kidding me right? please tell me you are kidding.
Perhaps I was having a little fun and seeing how many of you I could piss off....

...boredom at work will do that to a guy.

Seriously, I think this is a good thing for Iraq, and I'm glad that things went well. [ThumbsUp]

So yes, I was kidding and having some fun. Stop being so pissy. hahaha. smile

#205604 - 02/02/05 06:24 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Seriously, I think this is a good thing for Iraq, and I'm glad that things went well. [ThumbsUp]
So it comes out. He's on OUR side now! Ya, And Muslims eat pork. Two things we'll never see.

#205605 - 02/02/05 06:41 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Seriously, I think this is a good thing for Iraq, and I'm glad that things went well. [ThumbsUp]
So it comes out. He's on OUR side now! Ya, And Muslims eat pork. Two things we'll never see.[/b]
Oh, I'll never be on your side, bitch. But I can be glad that things went well, and be glad that things are appearing to go better than they were.

#205606 - 02/02/05 07:39 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]You're kidding me right? please tell me you are kidding.
Perhaps I was having a little fun and seeing how many of you I could piss off....

So yes, I was kidding and having some fun. Stop being so pissy. hahaha. smile [/b]
Not trying to be a smartass at all, but this is the first time I have ever seen you post something positive. I like it!

[ThumbsUp]

#205607 - 02/02/05 08:25 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Seriously, I think this is a good thing for Iraq, and I'm glad that things went well. [ThumbsUp]
So it comes out. He's on OUR side now! Ya, And Muslims eat pork. Two things we'll never see.[/b]
Oh, I'll never be on your side, bitch. But I can be glad that things went well, and be glad that things are appearing to go better than they were.[/b]
ONLY PROVES MY POINT... Biaach Mr. High and mighty, it's only good if you say it is. YOU SUCK! LOSER!

Hey now he's said it twice... Something good is happening in Iraq. MORON.

#205608 - 02/02/05 08:35 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[b]ONLY PROVES MY POINT... Biaach Mr. High and mighty, it's only good if you say it is. YOU SUCK! LOSER!

Hey now he's said it twice... Something good is happening in Iraq. MORON.[/b]
And we're supposed to take you seriously with all the name-calling? So much for an adult debate. :rolleyes:

#205609 - 02/02/05 08:51 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Ramstein92 Offline

Loc: Frisco, Tx
Quote:
Dude, you ARE a Democrat; your flip-flops are very Kerryesque. smile
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#205610 - 02/02/05 09:36 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
Quote:
[b]You're kidding me right? please tell me you are kidding.

So yes, I was kidding and having some fun. Stop being so pissy. hahaha. smile [/b]
You are so full of shit! Your previous post shows exactly how you feel. You and many like you, desperately hoped a nuke or something would have gone off over there, and YOU KNOW IT!...

Shut up and eat your crow like a man for once....

#205611 - 02/02/05 10:51 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Digityzed:
Quote:
[b][b]ONLY PROVES MY POINT... Biaach Mr. High and mighty, it's only good if you say it is. YOU SUCK! LOSER!

Hey now he's said it twice... Something good is happening in Iraq. MORON.[/b]
And we're supposed to take you seriously with all the name-calling? So much for an adult debate. :rolleyes: [/b]
Whatever dude. You should read who started it. Calling me a bitch. You should know what you're talking about. So now you suck too.

#205612 - 02/02/05 11:00 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
You are so full of shit! Your previous post shows exactly how you feel. You and many like you, desperately hoped a nuke or something would have gone off over there, and YOU KNOW IT!...

Shut up and eat your crow like a man for once....
Hey Ignatious, go write in your Big Chief tablet, then abuse your glove again. That always makes you feel better.

#205613 - 02/02/05 11:03 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Ah, the Big Chief tablet. What a reliable friend he was in 1st grade. Always there to offer a place for poorly printed small words and groups of words.

#205614 - 02/02/05 11:09 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Ah, the Big Chief tablet. What a reliable friend he was in 1st grade. Always there to offer a place for poorly printed small words and groups of words.
Interesting that WilMac was the one to bring it up...hmmmm.....

#205615 - 02/02/05 11:15 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
So now you suck too.
Feel better, little man? Good grief.

#205616 - 02/02/05 11:23 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]So now you suck too.
Feel better, little man? Good grief.[/b]
Quote:
So now you suck too, bitch
edited to add the bitch...

Now I feel better.

#205617 - 02/02/05 11:58 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Ah, the Big Chief tablet. What a reliable friend he was in 1st grade. Always there to offer a place for poorly printed small words and groups of words.
Interesting that WilMac was the one to bring it up...hmmmm.....[/b]
Haven't any of you read "Confederacy of Dunces"?

Oh wait...you'd have to be able to read. That explains it.

#205618 - 02/02/05 12:01 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Hey, that hurts my feelings. I am offended.

#205619 - 02/02/05 12:22 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Ah, the Big Chief tablet. What a reliable friend he was in 1st grade. Always there to offer a place for poorly printed small words and groups of words.
Interesting that WilMac was the one to bring it up...hmmmm.....[/b]
Haven't any of you read "Confederacy of Dunces"?

Oh wait...you'd have to be able to read. That explains it.[/b]
Boy I'll tell you. for someone who posted this:

Quote:

[b]"Yes massah! I promotes anything you wants me to promote! When do I gets my two hundred thousand dollahs, massah?"
[/b]
Intellectual piece, you really have no room to talk. Aren't you lefties usually the ones calling us on the right the racists? Good job, asswipe, keep it up. Your stripes shine through clearer every day.

#205620 - 02/02/05 12:27 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Having worked with the man, having my crew endure his abuse, having him walk off our interview when he didn't like who was putting his mic on him (because it was a man, not a woman), and when he was finally coaxed back to the set, stomping his foot on the floor in a hissy fit like some sort of primadonna, I have the right to say whatever I want to about that money hungry Uncle Tom.

The hatred I have for Armstrong Williams knows no political agenda.

#205621 - 02/02/05 12:31 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

Sweet we have ourselves a prospect for the ALR!.

Whilst I am happy only 30ish people got wasted during the elections it does not mean squad. Iraq is destined for civil war and dictatorship the moment the policing of the western world stops. there are several fractions of enclaves adn clan or what ever the fuck they choose to call themselves pissed over the election as the think they got by passed, Sunni's (?). Then we ahve all the import "fasttrack me to allah (note I did not use capital letter for allah) types" from syria, lebanon and what ever shit hole they hide in normally that are in Iraq to fight the almighty satan (Read USofA). Iraq was the asshole of the earth before the "liberation" and got a cleenex to wipe for a moment...give it time shit will start flowing again soon. I said it before and I'll state it again...ISLAM and Democracy is like pissing your pants to keep warm in -20 weather...IT DOES NOT WORK.

#205622 - 02/02/05 01:20 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]So now you suck too.
Quote:
So now you suck too, bitch
edited to add the bitch...

Now I feel better.[/b]
Thanks Jersey, I needed that. [ThumbsUp] laugh

#205623 - 02/02/05 01:23 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

Quote:
Having worked with the man, having my crew endure his abuse, having him walk off our interview when he didn't like who was putting his mic on him (because it was a man, not a woman), and when he was finally coaxed back to the set, stomping his foot on the floor in a hissy fit like some sort of primadonna, I have the right to say whatever I want to about that money hungry Uncle Tom.

The hatred I have for Armstrong Williams knows no political agenda.
You can hate the guy, but you don't have to be racist about it. Why can't you hate the man for who he is. The only reason that color even came into the equation for you is that you are obviously a racist.

Examples:

Quote:
I have the right to say whatever I want to about that money hungry Uncle Tom.
Quote:
"Yes massah! I promotes anything you wants me to promote! When do I gets my two hundred thousand dollahs, massah?"
I am interested to hear what you think about Jews, Mexicans, and Oriental people.

#205624 - 02/02/05 01:23 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]So now you suck too.
I like that out-of-context Jab. I'll have to use that on you later... Oh, wait, it wouldn't matter anyways, what you say proves your ignorance.

Big Man wannabe. Ug. You still suck.

#205625 - 02/02/05 01:27 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus Christensen:
Sweet we have ourselves a prospect for the ALR!.

Whilst I am happy only 30ish people got wasted during the elections it does not mean squad. Iraq is destined for civil war and dictatorship the moment the policing of the western world stops. there are several fractions of enclaves adn clan or what ever the fuck they choose to call themselves pissed over the election as the think they got by passed, Sunni's (?). Then we ahve all the import "fasttrack me to allah (note I did not use capital letter for allah) types" from syria, lebanon and what ever shit hole they hide in normally that are in Iraq to fight the almighty satan (Read USofA). Iraq was the asshole of the earth before the "liberation" and got a cleenex to wipe for a moment...give it time shit will start flowing again soon. I said it before and I'll state it again...ISLAM and Democracy is like pissing your pants to keep warm in -20 weather...IT DOES NOT WORK.
Yep. Those damn Turks never could have a democracy.

#205626 - 02/02/05 02:31 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lincoln:
I am interested to hear what you think about Jews, Mexicans, and Oriental people.
I'm not saying anything that Armstrong himself has not said about his own people.

He's called black people "ignorant" "welfare queens" and "blunt smoking idiots." I've been in the hallway when he's said these things. It took all my strength not to jump across the hall and rip his larynx out.

I'm blacker than Armstrong Williams and I'm Irish.

#205627 - 02/02/05 03:17 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I said it before and I'll state it again...ISLAM and Democracy is like pissing your pants to keep warm in -20 weather...IT DOES NOT WORK.
Thats funny, the Quran actuailly outlines th eIseal Islomic gonverment, and its a democracy.

#205628 - 02/02/05 03:53 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
actually peeing yourself in -20 weather would keep you warm.....untill the urine freezes.

Just a happy thought from your local neighborhood drunkard

smile

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#205629 - 02/02/05 03:55 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by infinatenexus:
Quote:
[b]I said it before and I'll state it again...ISLAM and Democracy is like pissing your pants to keep warm in -20 weather...IT DOES NOT WORK.
Thats funny, the Quran actuailly outlines th eIseal Islomic gonverment, and its a democracy.[/b]
As long as you're MUSLIM. If you're not Muslim, according to the Koran, then you don't count, and don't have rights. That's why Iraq must choose a SECULAR government based on laws that are fair for all, and not laws based on the Koran or Islamic law.

#205630 - 02/02/05 04:48 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I am interested to hear what you think about Jews, Mexicans, and [b]Oriental people.[/b]
Yes, please do tell us what you think of the Orientals.

[Laughing]

And I've learned to read everything Conundrum writes with the idea that he hasn't read previous posts, doesn't know anything about the subject at hand, or the backgrounds of the people he's responding to.

Example...

Shahram: I just don't want to see Constitutional Amendments whittled away to nothing in the name of security.

Conundrum: Well, we'll see what happens when Liberals like you who so badly want to see the Constitutional Amendments whittled away to nothing in the name of security...

Shahram: What are you talking about? I said I DIDN'T want to see the Amendments affected by...

Conundrum: I'm sorry, I wasn't listening. It's too taudry [sic] to listen to.

Shahram: So, you're disagreeing with me, though you don't know my posi...

Conundrum: Liberal!

Shahram: Dude, seriously, what the.../

Conundrum: Let's see what's going on in this other thread...[click]

#205631 - 02/02/05 07:55 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I said it before and I'll state it again...ISLAM and Democracy is like pissing your pants to keep warm in -20 weather...IT DOES NOT WORK.
Thats funny, the Quran actuailly outlines th eIseal Islomic gonverment, and its a democracy.[/b]
Show me a Democracy where women has no rights....

#205632 - 02/02/05 07:56 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BoneCrusher:
actually peeing yourself in -20 weather would keep you warm.....untill the urine freezes.

Just a happy thought from your local neighborhood drunkard

smile
Give it 2 minutes.......

#205633 - 03/02/05 05:39 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I am interested to hear what you think about Jews, Mexicans, and Oriental people.
I'm not saying anything that Armstrong himself has not said about his own people.

He's called black people "ignorant" "welfare queens" and "blunt smoking idiots." I've been in the hallway when he's said these things. It took all my strength not to jump across the hall and rip his larynx out.

I'm blacker than Armstrong Williams and I'm Irish.[/b]
hey meathead, black people have been known to use a certain n word towards each other as well, why don't you throw that one around? You're 3/4 of the way there already with the massah statement. I'm not even trying to call you racist, just to point out your hypocrisy. Why are you showing a black man (who gives a shit who he is?) speaking like a slave might have when you are talking about people being shills and servants of the President?

#205634 - 03/02/05 05:41 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]So now you suck too.
I like that out-of-context Jab. I'll have to use that on you later... Oh, wait, it wouldn't matter anyways, what you say proves your ignorance.

Big Man wannabe. Ug. You still suck.[/b]
pssst...you forgot the bitch part, again

#205635 - 03/02/05 09:18 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Why are you showing a black man speaking like a slave might have when you are talking about people being shills and servants of the President?
I've bolded points of what you just wrote to see if you finally get my point.

Does one and one equal two yet, dipshit?

#205636 - 03/02/05 09:23 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Why are you showing a black man speaking like a [b]slave might have when you are talking about people being shills and servants of the President?
I've bolded points of what you just wrote to see if you finally get my point.

Does one and one equal two yet, dipshit?[/b]
So in your eyes, that black man is a slave and servant of the President? Boy, you just get better and better. Would you like a shovel so you can keep digging?

#205637 - 03/02/05 09:32 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
in your eyes, that black man is a slave and servant of the President? Boy, you just get better and better. Would you like a shovel so you can keep digging?
Armstrong Williams, when he takes money to shill something for the President that is detrimental to the people of his race (No Child Left Behind), has become no better than a common house slave, selling his people out for his own betterment.

And you can quote me on that, Cochese

#205638 - 03/02/05 09:36 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b] in your eyes, that black man is a slave and servant of the President? Boy, you just get better and better. Would you like a shovel so you can keep digging?
Armstrong Williams, when he takes money to shill something for the President that is detrimental to the people of his race (No Child Left Behind), has become no better than a common house slave, selling his people out for his own betterment.

And you can quote me on that, Cochese[/b]
'nuff said. thank you for admitting Mr. NAACP

#205639 - 03/02/05 09:39 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmmm, lets see...schools that get lower test grades (inner city) lose money under No Child Left Behind, a Bush plan.

Armstrong Williams takes money ($250,000 bucks to be exact) from the Bush administration to say what a great program No Child Left Behind is.

He's the house slave, ignoring his brothers in the slave quarters because he gets to sleep in a cooshey bed in the Master's house.

I said what I said and I stand by it.

#205640 - 03/02/05 09:44 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
[b]I am interested to hear what you think about Jews, Mexicans, and [b]Oriental people.[/b]

[Laughing]

And I've learned to read everything Conundrum writes with the idea that he hasn't read previous posts, doesn't know anything about the subject at hand, or the backgrounds of the people he's responding to.

Example...

Shahram: I just don't want to see Constitutional Amendments whittled away to nothing in the name of security.

Conundrum: Well, we'll see what happens when Liberals like you who so badly want to see the Constitutional Amendments whittled away to nothing in the name of security...

Shahram: What are you talking about? I said I DIDN'T want to see the Amendments affected by...

Conundrum: Let's see what's going on in this other thread...[click][/b]
Nice of you to fill in the blanks or JUST MAKE IT ALL UP AS YOU GO.

Hardly Worth commenting on your made up discussion, but why are you bringing this up in this thread? This was your only post in it.

At least give those that are inclined to believe you the Clicky to show them the whole thread. Not just you're out-of-context revisionism.

#205641 - 03/02/05 09:49 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Hmmm, lets see...schools that get lower test grades (inner city) [b]lose money under No Child Left Behind, a Bush plan.[/b]
Holy cow. Imagine a world where your PERFORMANCE actually dictates how much MONEY you will earn... Gosh. That just must be terrible.

Typical liberal thinking, though. If it's a problem, just throw more money at it until it either gets better, or it gets rich enough it doesn't complain anymore.

Why continue to dump money into a school system that isn't working? Is it too much to ask that a school actually be required to TEACH? If the students aren't learning, then the school isn't doing its job. Close it down, and start over. Or send the students to a school that does work.

Those students that don't want to learn, well, they don't have to. They can drop out, and suffer the consequences of their own actions, all in good time.

What would be your solution to the school problem? How do you dish out $$? Do you reward the schools that do shitty, by giving them more spending money? Do you penalize the schools that can teach, by reducing their money? The money has to come from somewhere. You can't just make this stuff out of thin air. So if you give to one school, you gotta' take it from somewhere. So please, enlighten us with your ideas on how to make schools work, then? Because so far, all you've done is complain.

#205642 - 03/02/05 09:50 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Hmmm, lets see...schools that get lower test grades (inner city) [b]lose money under No Child Left Behind, a Bush plan.

Armstrong Williams takes money ($250,000 bucks to be exact) from the Bush administration to say what a great program No Child Left Behind is.

He's the house slave, ignoring his brothers in the slave quarters because he gets to sleep in a cooshey bed in the Master's house.

I said what I said and I stand by it.[/b]
Let me get this straight, he is the house slave ignoring his brothers in the slave quarters. So now all blacks are slaves in your eyes? Or just the ones in the inner cities?

#205643 - 03/02/05 09:56 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Holy cow. Imagine a world where your PERFORMANCE actually dictates how much MONEY you will earn... Gosh. That just must be terrible.
Taking money away is NOT the answer. Take for example the DC school system, where they have next to NO money, and can't get their schools repaired. We're not talking about difficult things, either. We're talking broken windows that are not fixed in the middle of winter. Do you really think a child can learn in a situation like that? Where it's twenty degrees outside and there's no heat in the room because the school system doesn't have enough money to fix a pane of glass? And that's just some of the simple fixes. Some of these schools in DC are ready to collapse. Kids can't learn in that environment, but under Bush's plan...hey, we'll just give them vouchers to already overcrowded suburban schools. Or, if that fails, well, we've got prison for them also.

No Child Left Behind is one of the biggest farces ever to be initiated. The only people it hurts are the minorities in the inner city. Ask any teacher that is under it. I've not met one teacher that thinks it helps.

#205644 - 03/02/05 09:58 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Let me get this straight, he is the house slave ignoring his brothers in the slave quarters. So now all blacks are slaves in your eyes? Or just the ones in the inner cities?
Now you're twisting words like the squirming little bitch that you are.

No, I'm not saying all blacks are slaves in my eyes. I'm saying Armstrong has sold his people out (minorities in the inner cities) for his own benifit.

It's called an analogy. Look it up.

#205645 - 03/02/05 10:02 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I am interested to hear what you think about Jews, Mexicans, and [b]Oriental people.[/b]

[Laughing]

Example...

Conundrum: Let's see what's going on in this other thread...[click][/b]
Nice of you to fill in the blanks or JUST MAKE IT ALL UP AS YOU GO.

Hardly Worth commenting on your made up discussion, but why are you bringing this up in this thread? This was your only post in it.

At least give those that are inclined to believe you the Clicky to show them the whole thread. Not just you're out-of-context revisionism.[/b]
Where it all Started, Click here to read the Wacko\'s Statement.

You'll be hard pressed to match this up... And I like that quoting me without actually quoting me. LLLLLAAAALLALALALALALAL I'm not listening, whatever Moron, Wacko or whatever label applies.

It's not a good thing to start crap with people and quote them out-of-context.

#205646 - 03/02/05 10:05 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I just refuse to accept it or be an accessory to anything that recognizes the current regime. Until I feel that my interests are being served in government, I refuse to support this government, and that goes for special interest groups that make back door deals with them as well.
Where it all Started, Click here to read the Wacko\'s Statement.

Where's your evidence? Wacko.

#205647 - 03/02/05 10:26 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Originaly posted by Willbe mac bitch.

...hey, we'll just give them vouchers to already overcrowded suburban schools. Or, if that fails, well, we've got prison for them also.

I guess the parents in the inner city who approve of this are ignorant?

What we're talking about is choice. People should have a choice in who is teaching their kids.

If that Choice is to place them in private school they shouldn't have to bear the entire burden and should receive money back that they are spending on the failing schools.

If that choice is to teach their children that they are less fortunate and can never succeed in the MAN's world, then they never will. Hence, Prison. There will never be an opportunity taken, because they will not want to be considered sell-outs or "Uncle - Tom's" as some have posted.

Choice should be more available than the Choice to have an Abortion.

Hey wasn't this thread about how awsome it is to have a FREE Iraq and the people being FREE to have a REAL Vote?

Oh, Rhetorical. This is about bashing the Republicans and anyone Conservative for being too stingy or forcing people to be accountable for their actions.

Get back on topic or create one that is all about how CONUNDRUM SUCKS. That'll get few replies except from you Liberal Wacko's and anyone who would feel the need to stick up for me, because they like what I've written.

I can't beleive we even own the same vehicle. I guess they made it a little too much 'One Size Fits All'. I might feel better about it when I start my Modding. Until then I feel like I'm not clean... :rolleyes:

#205648 - 03/02/05 10:31 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Let me get this straight, he is the house slave ignoring his brothers in the slave quarters. So now all blacks are slaves in your eyes? Or just the ones in the inner cities?

No, I'm not saying all blacks are slaves in my eyes. I'm saying Armstrong has sold his people out (minorities in the inner cities) for his own benifit.

It's called an analogy. Look it up.[/b]
That's it, find the back pedal before someone figures out what you really are. Keep trying...this is actually funny.

#205649 - 03/02/05 10:32 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:

I said what I said and I stand by it.
I suppose those words spewed forth by you were twisted as well, right?

#205650 - 03/02/05 10:45 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jersey,
I'm waiting to see the tie in to the IRAQI people being our slaves.
That will be funny to see how they can twist the facts.
Nice postin'. [ThumbsUp]

#205651 - 03/02/05 11:06 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Let me get this straight, he is the house slave ignoring his brothers in the slave quarters. So now all blacks are slaves in your eyes? Or just the ones in the inner cities?

It's called an analogy. Look it up.[/b]
It's called you are a typical, stupid, self-hating white guy, that thinks he knows the plight of the black man. Give me a fucking break. :rolleyes:

What a classic example of the morons on the left presumming they know what is best for those 'poor uneducated' masses. God you people make me sick. In case you hadn't noticed the education gap is starting to close.

#205652 - 03/02/05 03:55 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:

If that Choice is to place them in private school they shouldn't have to bear the entire burden and should receive money back that they are spending on the failing schools.
With this line of thinking, all schools would be broke. Why should *I* have to put money into failing schools when I don't have any kinds in them?
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#205653 - 03/02/05 03:56 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You'll be hard pressed to match this up...
No I won't.

Relax, dude, it was a humorous jab at someone who so dearly needed it.

Here's a [paraphrased] version of what was said:

Shahram: The Constitution cannot exist as it was meant without the SUM of its parts...That's why I don't support the NRA. They work to encase and protect the 2nd Amendment by supporting the very Party whose members are hard at work chipping away at other rights...I understand that special interest groups must "make deals with the devil"...I just refuse to accept it or be an accessory to anything that recognizes the current regime.

Conundrum: WACKO... Regime? Sounds like Castro or something!

Shahram: How is it wacko? The definition of "regime" is:
1. A system or style of government
2. A particular government, esp. one that is considered to be oppressive
Sure, the word "regime" does carry a certain poison to it, that's why I used it to describe our current crop of "leaders".

Conundrum: If this was a Regime (Unelected Government) then you'd better beleive that I be right there with you...we should be very carefull how we tamper with the "Living Document" that you'd love to see whittled away to nothing.

Shahram: You, uh, didn't read any of my previous posts, did you...

Conundrum: One can only read so much crap per day, before it's taudry [sic].

I used the word "regime" in the correct context, according to Webster's. And nowhere in any of my references could you glean ONE INSTANCE where I could be quoted as saying I'd like to see the Constitution "whittled." Quite the opposite, in fact. But you wouldn't know, because you didn't read it. So, I'm a wacko, though you don't know my position. You disagree with me, though you don't know what I said. Six year olds do that. Are you six years old? No? Then try an argumentative style that fits your age. Or be willing to take jabs from people.

Also, the word "tawdry"--I don't think it means what you think it means.

So, Conundrum, I made a jab at you because 1. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know what's going on, 2. because you weren't listening to the Dude's story, and 3. because you're out of your element.

So, in conclusion, I'm not starting crap with you, just outlining the fact that you're kinda dumb.

And................scene.

PS--Fronty, Oriental is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian American, please.

PPS--Yes, that's two Big Lebowski references in one post. What do I win?

#205654 - 03/02/05 05:14 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
you win a copy of the special re-released DVD Collectors edition movie Xanadu

It has 2 hours MORE footage
Special features
Directors Commentary
and
Special Interviews with cast and crew

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#205655 - 03/02/05 05:44 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cool, that will totally round out my Xanadu collection. Y'know, to go with my Beta Cassette, VHS, soundtracks on vinyl and tape, oh and the laser disc...in DiscoVision.

Thanks! Don't you guys just love Xanadu too?

Hey where y'all goin?

#205656 - 03/02/05 07:00 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
[b]
With this line of thinking, all schools would be broke. Why should *I* have to put money into failing schools when I don't have any kinds in them?[/b]
I guess this would mean all the good schools would be left all the money. The bad will be forced into performing or the people will take thier kiddos elsewhere. Sounds good to me.

Can you answer your own question here with out being condescending?

#205657 - 03/02/05 07:10 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

#205658 - 03/02/05 08:24 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Conundrum's quotes are in regular print.
Shahram's bullshit in bold.

I bet you just feel so awesome barging in on some ones thread.

You know what? I DO feel kinda so awesome.

So far off topic that you're lucky I'm not moderating.

Dude, we're ALL lucky you're not moderating. One can take only so many "Isn't Bush Dreamy?" threads.

The first post you put on in that thread was after mine.

And...

You may not say that started anything, nor that I don't read what is going on.

That doesn't make any sense. I may not say that you don't read what's going on? I most certainly do say you don't read what's going on!

Granted, I'm a newbie as far as the Forum goes, but don't be so damn condescending.

Reading what people write before you disagree with them and call them names ("WACKO") isn't rocket science, boy genius, it's a fucking PILLAR of basic interpersonal communication. If pointing that out to you is condescending, then maybe your parents and teachers should have been more condescending.

You are only showing yourself to be elitist and ignorant.

Okay, let me get this straight, you're the one that assumes shit without reading up and knowing the facts and then you take a position that has no basis in reality, and I'm the ignorant one?

Your only thrill in life is tampering with the thoughts of others on this forum.

Not true. I masturbate to internet porn.

How do we know you're not just lurking.

Is that a question?

Post a pic of your X.

I'm the most hardcore 'wheeler on this website. I'm so hardcore, I have my own personal spotter. I'm so hardcore, I 'wheel at the fucking BANK. Check it:

Yeah, it ain't the Rubicon, but so what? Does the Rubicon have a good Taqueria across the street? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I've had mine on many times, because people were nice enough and must have liked me enough to include my pictures with theirs.

I don't even know what to say...congratulations? People like you?

Leave well enough alone and keep your comments on topic.

Just say, "I got nothin'."

Please. :p

No.

#205659 - 04/02/05 09:19 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Conundrum's quotes are in regular print.
[b]Shahram's bullshit in bold.
[/b]
Best. Post. Ever. [ThumbsUp] [LOL]

#205660 - 04/02/05 10:27 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

The spotter at the bank is pretty fricken sweet!

[Spit]

#205661 - 04/02/05 11:33 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

I love you guys. Even if you are idiots.....

#205662 - 04/02/05 12:00 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I love you guys. Even if you are idiots.....
I wouldn't say I love you guys, but I guess I didn't base my decision to buy my X on whether they are owned by liberals or conservatives.

#205663 - 05/02/05 10:04 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
InfX708 Offline

Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
You can't just make this stuff out of thin air.
Oh but you can - in the liberal world, everything is possible. Hell, Kerry said he was going to add a shit load more SF guys to the ranks. They can't even get enough normal guys into the ranks these days.

#205664 - 05/02/05 02:50 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by InfX708:
Hell, Kerry said he was going to add a shit load more SF guys to the ranks. They can't even get enough normal guys into the ranks these days.
And yet, Bush insists there will not be a draft reinstated. If this shit with Iran gets to the point of sending troops in, I don't understand how the military forces can accomplish anything in any of the wars they're currently involved in.

#205665 - 05/02/05 04:10 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

Bush said that the draft wouldn't re-instated because the Dems started making shit up and even talking about re-instating the draft.

When you start talking about Iran, that is a whole different thing. I still don't see us attacking Iran while Bush is in office.

#205666 - 05/02/05 06:06 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just the other day Dr.Rice sadi we have no plans on using force against Iran.

#205667 - 05/02/05 08:33 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Just the other day Dr.Rice sadi we have no plans on using force against Iran.
Nice way to cut out the rest of her sentence:

"...we have no plans on using force against Iran at this time."

#205668 - 06/02/05 07:45 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
InfX708 Offline

Quote:
I don't understand how the military forces can accomplish anything in [b]any of the wars they're currently involved in.[/b]
Very carefully. Like Clinton said, you go to war with the army the last president left you. Thanks Bill! Iran wouldn't require much more than a few bombing sorties. I don't think we really need to put troops on the ground to destroy some nuclear plants. Israel didn't have to do that to Iraq - and looked what they accomplished.

#205669 - 06/02/05 06:33 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Iran wouldn't require much more than a few bombing sorties.
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

There's nothin' funnier than hubris!

#205670 - 06/02/05 08:14 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

Quote:
I don't think we really need to put troops on the ground to destroy some nuclear plants. Israel didn't have to do that to Iraq - and looked what they accomplished.
If you think that we would just bomb some Nuclear Plants and then call it a day, you are crazy!

There would be much more that would have to be done, that would be like beating the shit out of a Lion while he is in a cage for a while, and then letting him out with kids around while you run away!

Iran would and will be a much tougher foe than you think.

#205671 - 07/02/05 06:24 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
No they wouldn't. Iran would fall as quickly as Iraq did. But the aftermath would be more brutal, 'cause we're not allowed to kill 'em all.

If the US waits a few years to replenish our weapons, we will be able to take out pretty much any country in the world, just as easily. Doesn't mean we should, though.

Iran is feeling empowered, 'cause their old enemy Saddam is no longer in power, and they want to flex their muscles a little bit, to show the new Iraq that they're stronger. It's no big deal, though, as they know good and well what the consequences of the international community would be if they use nukes first. It's rediculous to even consider going to war with them. It wouldn't serve any purpose. Don't you liberals know? They don't have that much oil... [Spit]

#205672 - 07/02/05 07:00 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

What credentials do you have to make that statement? Or, are you just speculating?

I was in the Navy for 6 years and we trained countless hours, days, months, ect on Iran. We did many wargame situations. I even spent 4 1/2 months in the gulf. We were constantly lit up by their fire control radar. That doesn't even take into account their Diesel submarines.

They are a much tougher foe than Iraq, trust me.

#205673 - 07/02/05 10:13 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

So, who's next after Iran?. Does GW have enough time to squeeze a couple more countries in?. How about North Korea?, oh wait...no Oil only a looney with Hurt feelings over a movie containing puppets.

#205674 - 07/02/05 10:39 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
So, who's next after Iran?. Does GW have enough time to squeeze a couple more countries in?. How about North Korea?, oh wait...no Oil only a looney with Hurt feelings over a movie containing puppets.
The attack on North Korea is inebidable . . .

#205675 - 07/02/05 11:10 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]So, who's next after Iran?. Does GW have enough time to squeeze a couple more countries in?. How about North Korea?, oh wait...no Oil only a looney with Hurt feelings over a movie containing puppets.
The attack on North Korea is inebidable . . .[/b]
Ine....what?

#205676 - 07/02/05 06:02 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
are you just speculating?
Historical precidence and empirical evidence. Harder than Iraq in 2003? Maybe. But think about it. We destroyed the worlds 2nd largest army in under 2 months, in 1991. We destroyed them again in less than 30 days, in 2003. You really think that if our forces re-equip, and gear up for Iran, it would take any longer? Iran isn't anywhere near that capable.

#205677 - 07/02/05 08:20 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

Iran's military is much more capable than Iraqs. They are trained better, they have a Navy, they are capable and will try to shut down the NAG to our Navy. They have tons of missile batteries ect....

It will be a huge test for America. I am not saying that we will not prevail, because we are still the best military in the world by a long shot. I am just saying that it will not be a walk in the park by any means.

#205678 - 07/02/05 08:43 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

Quote:
because we are still the best military in the world by a long shot. I am just saying that it will not be a walk in the park by any means.
Bullshit, I guess you have never heard of Argentina?

#205679 - 08/02/05 12:20 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b] because we are still the best military in the world by a long shot. I am just saying that it will not be a walk in the park by any means.
Bullshit, I guess you have never heard of Argentina?[/b]
Argentina has the best military in the world? Please enlighten me.

#205680 - 08/02/05 05:46 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Fronterra:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b] because we are still the best military in the world by a long shot. I am just saying that it will not be a walk in the park by any means.
Argentina has the best military in the world? Please enlighten me.[/b]
I think we're all waiting to hear this one....

#205681 - 08/02/05 05:49 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Lincoln Offline

You built up an audience that is on the edge of the seat Claus, you better deliver!

wink

#205682 - 08/02/05 07:08 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Is he referring to the Falklands War? Early '80s?
Britain vs Argentina?

Hmmm . . .

#205683 - 08/02/05 08:25 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

Did I say Argentina?. I meant North Korea

#205684 - 08/02/05 08:39 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
GrayHam Offline

You're bweaking our bawls, Cwaus, you're bweaking our bawls . . .

#205685 - 08/02/05 09:01 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Claus Offline

1.2 trillion dollar budget [Huh?]

Lower spending on Education and social programmes,Tax cuts for higher income earners

SECURITY and Defence spending through the roof, Record defecit...you better have the best military in the world,cause you sure suck at mud wrestling.

#205686 - 08/02/05 10:05 AM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
1.2 trillion dollar budget [Huh?]

Lower spending on Education and social programmes,Tax cuts for higher income earners

SECURITY and Defence spending through the roof, Record defecit...you better have the best military in the world,cause you sure suck at mud wrestling.
How do we know they suck at mud wrestling? I haven't seen the video. Maybe it was a good show, and that's why we haven't seen it...

But geez, you're still harping on "tax cuts for higher income earners"??? I'm not a "high income earner" and I got a tax cut... If you're a low-income earner, you don't pay any damn taxes, so you can't have your income taxes lowered. 0 from 0 is still 0...

#205687 - 08/02/05 03:20 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b] The attack on North Korea is inebidable . . .
Ine....what?[/b]
INEBIDABLE...

Man, youbuh neebuh loobuk it ubuh inna dictiobuhnary!

#205688 - 08/02/05 05:15 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was wondering when the alphabet soup guy was gonna' respond [Finger]

Hell, even I can spell inevitable!

#205689 - 08/02/05 05:54 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You're bweaking our bawls, Cwaus, you're bweaking our bawls . . .
Ahhhh, Hans Brix! Step a widdle more to the reft...a widdle bit mooorrree....

#205690 - 11/02/05 06:54 PM Re: Happy election day Iraq
InfX708 Offline

Quote:
Any country we go against is only as tough as we allow them to be. Think about it. Does Iran have ICBMs? I think Iran is just doing a lot of saber rattling - trying to maintain itself as a power. World peace has been maintained by hostile pairs - Iran and Iraq, India and Pakistan, the U.S. and the USSR. Iran has found that it allied itself with the wrong side of the bloc, so to speak, and its old enemy now has a rather powerful group of allies. It's also now surrounded by the forces of the U.S., which it has a museum dedicated to the hatred of. It is trying to gain nuclear weapons, which we really try to prevent the proliferation of in the hands of unstable nations. Fight or flight syndrome - and flight isn't really an option when you are surrounded. Best course of action - appear big and bold and hope the potential adversary backs down.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal