shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#205754 - 06/05/03 09:32 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC

#205755 - 06/05/03 09:33 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
MEYEX Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Hello...

Am I on the radio...Hey Mr. DJ...I'd like to send a big FUCK YOU out to all the racist white & non-white fucks that know nothing of Hip-Hop culture other than what they see on MTV, Sprite and Coca-Cola commercials. Also, Mr. DJ, i'd like to add that it's fucks likes these that take the songs of one or two assholes in the Hip-Hop community that perpetuate over-exorbitantcy and applies it to the whole, while thinking, "Hey, i've seen the videos...i've seen MTV Cribs, you all are all about the BLing Bling. Look at your wheels, look at your neck, look at all the money you wasted PIMPING OUT YOUR RIDE." While forgetting, Mr. DJ, that this tends to broaden the racial gap. Mr. DJ, maybe I should start walking around thinking that offroad enthusiasts are really rednecks that WASTE ALL THEIR MONEY REDNECKING OUT THEIR RIDES OUT. Maybe I should start walking around in fear of the lives of minority children in suburban schools because little Timmy got pissed at mom last night because she made him finish his peas and he didn't want to. And now tomorrow everyone in the school is gonna pay for Timmy having to finish his peas because he saw on TV that if you go to school with a black trenchcoat and some guns people will listen to you. But you know, Mr. DJ, the more I think about, the more I think twice about walking around an ignorant fuck who takes the actions of a misguided few and applies it to the whole.

I'm all about humor. But it's obvious you fucks don't know where to draw the line.

#205756 - 06/05/03 09:38 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
MEYEX Offline

Man...ignorance sure is bliss huh guys? [Freak]

#205757 - 06/05/03 09:47 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by MEYEX:
Wha's down...

Be I on da transista'...Hey Mr. D-J...I'd likes t' send some big-ass
F-U-C-fuckin'-K Y-O A-Dubba-S out t'all da racist pale & non-pale fux dat know
nothin' o' Hip-Hop culture otha' dan whut they spot on M-T-fuckin'-V, Sprite
an' Coca-Cola commercials. Slap me some skin. Also, Mr. Yo' mama. D-J, i'd
likes t'add dat it be fux likess dese-he'ah dat snatch da damn songs o' one o'
deuce assholes in da Hip-Hop community dat puh'petuate ova'-'esorbitantcy an'
applies it t' da damn whole, while thinkin', "Hey, i've seen da videos...i've
seen M-T-fuckin'-V Cribs, yo' ass all be all about da damn Blin' Blin'. Peek at
yo' wheels, peek at yo' neck, peek at all da braid yo' ass wasted
M-A-C-K-I-N-fuckin'-G O-U-fuckin'-T Y-O R-I-D-fuckin'-E." While forgettin', Mr.
What a ripoff. D-J, dat dis tends t' broaden da racial gap. Mr. D-J, maybe I
should start steppin' around thinkin' dat offroad enthusiasts be tru-ly rednex
dat W-A-S-T-fuckin'-E A-Dubba-L D-E-I-fuckin'-R B-R-E-A-fuckin'-D REDNECKING
O-U-fuckin'-T D-E-I-fuckin'-R R-I-D-E-fuckin'-S O-U-fuckin'-T. Maybe I should
start steppin' around in faih' o' da damn lives o' minority chilluns in
suburban schools becuz tiny-ass Timmy gots pissed at mom last night becuz she
made him finish wassups pais an' he didn't wanna. Yo' mama. An' now tomorrow
everyone in da school be gonna pay 4 Timmy havin' t' finish wassups pais becuz
he spotted on T-V dat if yo' ass go t' school wit' some ebony trenchcoat an'
some kinda' heats sucka's will listen t' yo' ass. But yo' ass know, Mr. D-J, da
mo' I think about, da mo' I think twice about steppin' around some ignorant
fuck who snatchs da acshuns o' some misguided few an' applies it t' da damn
whole.

I is all about humor. But it be obvious yo' ass fux duzn't know where t' draw
da line.
[Finger]

#205758 - 06/05/03 09:51 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Man...ignorance sure is bliss huh guys? [Freak]
You are a complete idiot. First you tried to play the race card, and that failed. Now you are trying to say that everyone is stereotyping blacks based on a few, when they were really just making fun of the few. Then you through out school shootings, which makes no sense at all. You seem like the racist in this post, no one else.

#205759 - 06/05/03 09:55 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
MEYEX Offline

With every post you prove your stupidity.

#205760 - 06/05/03 09:55 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Hello...

Am I on the radio...Hey Mr. DJ...I'd like to send a big FUCK YOU out to all the racist white & non-white fucks that know nothing of Hip-Hop culture other than what they see on MTV, Sprite and Coca-Cola commercials. Also, Mr. DJ, i'd like to add that it's fucks likes these that take the songs of one or two assholes in the Hip-Hop community that perpetuate over-exorbitantcy and applies it to the whole, while thinking, "Hey, i've seen the videos...i've seen MTV Cribs, you all are all about the BLing Bling. Look at your wheels, look at your neck, look at all the money you wasted PIMPING OUT YOUR RIDE." While forgetting, Mr. DJ, that this tends to broaden the racial gap. Mr. DJ, maybe I should start walking around thinking that offroad enthusiasts are really rednecks that WASTE ALL THEIR MONEY REDNECKING OUT THEIR RIDES OUT. Maybe I should start walking around in fear of the lives of minority children in suburban schools because little Timmy got pissed at mom last night because she made him finish his peas and he didn't want to. And now tomorrow everyone in the school is gonna pay for Timmy having to finish his peas because he saw on TV that if you go to school with a black trenchcoat and some guns people will listen to you. But you know, Mr. DJ, the more I think about, the more I think twice about walking around an ignorant fuck who takes the actions of a misguided few and applies it to the whole.

I'm all about humor. But it's obvious you fucks don't know where to draw the line.
I suppose you think when someone says "ricer," they are making a slam on Asians? Get real. It has nothing to do with that.

And to let you in on a little secret...*most* offroaders are indeed rednecks. And they don't give a shit what you think of it.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#205761 - 06/05/03 10:27 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Quote:
What the hell are you talking about?!?! Nobody but you is even mentioning Race in any of these discussions.

We are talking about the "Bling Bling" H2, in the picture. Why don't you look up what "bling bling" means? Its in the dictionary now - you know.

#205762 - 06/05/03 10:31 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

And you proved your stupidity when you posted in this thread. Be a man and admit you fucked upped bringing up the "Race Card". I'm not suprised how touchy you seem to be about "Bling Bling" since you only own a 4x2.

[LOL]

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#205763 - 06/05/03 10:36 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
I'm not suprised how touchy you seem to be about "Bling Bling" since you only own a 4x2.
DAAAYUUUUMMMMMM!

#205764 - 06/05/03 10:44 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
daventx Offline

Loc: Midtown Houston, Texas
And to let you in on a little secret...*most* offroaders are indeed rednecks. And they don't give a shit what you think of it.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

#205765 - 06/05/03 10:50 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
off2cjb Offline

Yes, I think it is time we stop bashing people based on ethniticity. Discrimminating on color of skin has no place here.

Now, if you want to discrimminate on here according to characteristics that some people have from all ethniticities, then that might be a wee bit funny.

#205766 - 06/05/03 10:59 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Hello...

Dealing with a few issues....are we?

I honestly think you are blowing something WAY out of proportion. I truly do not think anyone in this thread was intending to denigrate African Americans, Rap culture (or the phrase-ology associated with it) or purposely attack a culture in any way, sort or form. Were we ridiculing a vehicle for its asinine attributes?....YES! But that point is applicable, regardless of the race of the driver. Was that ridicule implied in a fashion that was originally credited to Rap culture?.....YES! But it is also language which has transcended its original usage into daily usage. But I suppose that is a racist conspiracy by corporate America....

Oh well....perhaps you view us all as a bunch of hayseed, wheat-chewing rednecks. That is fine....it will allow you to justify your own perpetuation of racist segregation, or at the very least....a mentality of victimization. You have some kind of chip on your shoulder about SOMETHING, and you are bound and determined to turn this once, very innocuous thread into a personal platform for your views on racism (and Lord only knows what else).

confused

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#205767 - 06/05/03 11:08 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by RedX:
I truly do not think anyone in this thread was intending to denigrate . . . Rap culture (or the phrase-ology associated with it)
Too bad.

Rap music is shit. Whether it's listened to by whites, blacks, yellows, reds, stripes, polka-dots, whatever.

It lends itself to being made fun of. Regularly. Repeatedly.

But then, so does a lot of country music, and polka. Oh god, the polka . . .

#205768 - 06/05/03 11:16 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
Kirby Offline

Loc: Central FLorida
Polka, with all the horns, :shudder:...I bet thats playing in hell, with a lot of thick blue cigar smoke. [Freak]

#205769 - 06/05/03 11:16 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
...But then, so does a lot of country music, and polka. Oh god, the polka . . .
What's to make fun of?

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#205770 - 06/05/03 11:22 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
GrayHam Offline

Nice beard, Xavier . . .

#205771 - 06/05/03 11:51 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
Leiderhosen! My mom made me go out in public wearing leiderhosen once when I was a toddler. Evil, evil woman.

Oh no I just slammed all women! ARGH can't I do anything right today. Damn me and my peanut sized brain. Or is that elephant sized dick? I can never remember. Oh! Must be the brain.

#205772 - 06/05/03 11:59 AM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
Leiderhosen! My mom made me go out in public wearing leiderhosen once when I was a toddler. Evil, evil woman.

Oh no I just slammed all women! ARGH can't I do anything right today. Damn me and my peanut sized brain. Or is that elephant sized dick? I can never remember. Oh! Must be the brain.
LOL....And now you're also slamming a cultural heritage of Germans....I take offense to that.

[Finger] laugh

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#205773 - 06/05/03 12:05 PM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
Jens I had a fine pair of leather leiderhosen my self as a young boy. WTF is that all about! Damn stiff leather shorts.

I had some sweet bling bling ice trimmings though.

#205774 - 06/05/03 12:07 PM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
daventx Offline

Loc: Midtown Houston, Texas
The dude second on left has some serious bling bling on his hat.

#205775 - 06/05/03 12:12 PM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
Word... dats tight dog yo

#205776 - 06/05/03 12:22 PM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
690106 Offline

Loc: vancouver
Y'all gotta chill...in this day and age, stereotypes are often incorrect. I think it was Chris Rock who commented (not exact quote) "you know this world is messed up when the most popular rapper is white, the best golfer is black, the tallest basketball player in the NBA is Chinese, the French are calling the Americans arrogant and the Germans don't want to go to war"

Just my opinion.

#205777 - 06/05/03 12:36 PM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
Damn me and my peanut sized brain. Or is that elephant sized dick? I can never remember. Oh! Must be the brain.
X-ray of Superjen's head:

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:pRnt3Sd2nVAC:www.curi.ch/phpostcards/image[/img]

laugh

#205778 - 06/05/03 01:14 PM Re: Here's one way to ruin one...
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
Fuck is my overbite that obvious? Dammit, I need to grow a goatee.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal