2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#206082 - 08/06/05 12:29 PM Re: President Clinton
Anonymous
Unregistered

He can be funny, sometimes. But he never, ever has anything meaningful to add. Sure, comic relief is almost always a good thing....but when it's the ONLY thing a person is good for, well, it can be pretty annoying.

edit: I'm sorry, Conundrum, to take away your typo catch of mine... I'll be honest; I can't spell worth shiite, and I usually have a few typos as well...

#206083 - 08/06/05 12:57 PM Re: President Clinton
Anonymous
Unregistered

No appologies needed... Just was playing around. At least most of those that post here aren't doing all Acronyms. Jeez I hate those. If you're not an internet Chat room junkie you can't decipher them for crap!

We'll leave the B.S. and Typo identification to that other guy! [ThumbsUp]

Back on topic: I don't think she could win. The Dem's should have learned by now that Polls don't win elections and vilifying the opponent personally or through others doesn't work either. Case in point Howard "Scream" Dean... I think the Dem's are going to be hard pressed for a non-polarizing candidate that can actually win.

It would be nice to have someone that brings the country together, but with such extreme differences in opinions, someone has to be on the loosing end of the stick. Too bad the Republican's can feel like winners and stick to their guns. Get Bolton "Vilify" in and whatever, whoever completed, confirmed. Hopefully there will be a Two-Thirds Majority next time around and there won't be the threat of Filibustering anymore without having to change the rules to suit the ruling "Majority" Party.

I guess we'll see.

#206084 - 08/06/05 01:09 PM Re: President Clinton
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Desert_Rat: I don't care about numbers. Californians is faggots. Faggots should go back to Mexico.
Wow, putting words in my mouth, eh? Never said that.....but now that you mentioned it.....

There's people from Cali that are good friends of mine. Most are trying to figure out a way to get the hell out of there though.

As for me supporting my special interests....so what? If it makes a difference on something that's important to me, and it does contribute back to society. Shazam doesn't have to support those interests - he can go out and march in his gay pride parades and make a statement for something he believes in. My point was to do something about what you believe in rather than just sitting on the sidelines and crying about it.

Go find a Toyota site to spew your bullshit on.

#206085 - 08/06/05 01:12 PM Re: President Clinton
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awe, come on, DR, you know if shazam quoted you, then you must've said it...

'Course, I'm still trying to think of any time when I've EVER used the word "volvo" in a conversation. Those things still made since Ford killed 'em?

#206086 - 08/06/05 01:56 PM Re: President Clinton
MyGoldX Offline

Loc: Santa Rosa, Ca
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Woohoo! Since we're playing the, "stupid quotes from stupid folks" game, here's a few classics:

(Note, they are ALL from Sharam...)

"Don't forget that Dec. 7th marks the beginning of "Chakakhan", the Jewish celebration of Christmas. The Jew lights seven candles, one for each Jew banker that lives underneath the earth in a secret bunker and controls the world's money supply."
I still think this one is funny...

#206087 - 08/06/05 01:59 PM Re: President Clinton
MyGoldX Offline

Loc: Santa Rosa, Ca
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
[qb]Desert_Rat: I don't care about numbers. Californians is faggots. Faggots should go back to Mexico.
Wow, putting words in my mouth, eh? Never said that.....but now that you mentioned it.....

QB]
I live in california and I can tell you, most of the faggots are not from mexico, they're from San Francisco. Most of the mexicans, however, seem to be in LA, except they seem to be migrating north at a rapid pace

wink

#206088 - 08/06/05 03:16 PM Re: President Clinton
Anonymous
Unregistered

You guys do realize that you're still harping on the fact that I don't bring anything "meaningful" to the argument. Even after I explained why I won't bring anything "meaningful" to the argument. And to read your posts, one might get the impression that, contrary to me, you actually DO bring something "meaningful" to the argument. Which...you don't.

No, I don't own an Xterra anymore (thank God). Why do I keep coming back here? I don't know. Maybe out of habit. Maybe it's because it's familiar territory, I can always come here and laugh at you. Maybe it's because there's an audience that will laugh at my shit. It's like that underpaid, overworked Special Ed teacher who comes back to a thankless task year after year...I do it for the 'tards. I love you goofy bastards.

#679782 - 22/02/13 11:13 PM Re: President Clinton [Re: Anonymous]
Rainman_mark Offline

Any fuck who believes the USA Today/CNN are idiots.

#679792 - 25/02/13 05:47 PM Re: President Clinton [Re: Rainman_mark]
Gonzo-2 Offline

Loc: Lansing, Michigan
"Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!"

It's an old thread. Let it go...

BFG AT/KO
Custom fuse panels for electrical mods
Custom backup solution mod (lights/camera/monitor)
Custom switched power outlets (8+ total)
Lots-o-Lights (6 driving lights, 10 total)

Original registration - Sep, '03
Pre-crash post count - ~1100

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal