shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#206421 - 17/01/04 08:22 AM Re: Axle...
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Don't buy BULLSHIT that comes off at the wrong time! Call Todrick's BULLSHIT Shop! !"[/i][/b]
This was funny, in a really wierd way... i don't get it at all.

I know you haven't been here long enough to have seen most of what we were talkign about, so was yoru post saying that the shit I'm saying "doesn't come off" as in it sticks to the target... or are you simply saying I'm "full of shit"

if its the latter I'd like to know how you could possibly come to this conclusion

#206422 - 17/01/04 08:23 AM Re: Axle...
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
I figured this would come out sooner or later on this thread.........

laugh
I'm just shocked it took 15 pages... laugh

#206423 - 18/01/04 10:07 AM Re: Axle...
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Not quite sure, but those pics seem to say that off-roaders = anti-tree.
As for my tale, I got a bunch of flak for cutting down a small tree to get out of a bind on a trail that narrowed into an ATV-only width on me 3 years ago. It's funny when people bring it up now.

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#206424 - 18/01/04 03:18 PM Re: Axle...
BurgPath Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
I hadnt read this thread till now, didnt realize 'Axle' referred to a person. Thought it was 'Axle' as in truck, so I didnt give it a look.

Wow, what a thread. eek Interesting info and stories for a newb to read, thats sure. [Huh?]

Axle, glad no one was hurt. Hope you got your X fixed.

#206425 - 18/01/04 04:01 PM Re: Axle...
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

[b]=

[Wave] [/b]
Lumberjack Song

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#206426 - 18/01/04 09:08 PM Re: Axle...
dano Offline

Loc: Ridgefield Park, NJ

Us East Coasters always have a great time and get along well at ECXC

laugh
But the man worthwhile
is the man who can smile
when his shorts are too tight in the seat.

#206427 - 18/01/04 10:15 PM Re: Axle...
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Quote:
Originally posted by BoneCrusher:
wow 15 pages of pure unadulturate malice hate anger and backstabbing. Can we keep it going to 20 and show everyone in the world what children we all really are. I think we can Lets all try
It's healthy for them to get it all out.
And it gives us something to point and laugh at. smile

I think everybody involved in the argument should be given avatars of their mistakes as punishment. laugh

Xterra101.com

#206428 - 19/01/04 11:18 AM Re: Axle...
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
You are all a bunch of BEYOTCHES!!!

I win.

[Finger]

#206429 - 19/01/04 11:25 AM Re: Axle...
Anonymous
Unregistered

C,mon turn the page! 17! 17! One more for Daddy, C'mon!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[Finger] HA!

#206430 - 19/01/04 11:30 AM Re: Axle...
01SalsaXterra Offline

Loc: Suffolk County,NY,USA
Quote:

posted January 17, 2004 09:23 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Samueul:
I figured this would come out sooner or later on this thread.........

I'm just shocked it took 15 pages...

--------------------

"You can live in staunch denial, And mark me as your enemy.
But I’m just a voice among the throng, Who want a brighter destiny."

-Bad Religon, "New America"
Hey Toddrick..
If you are going to quote Bad Religion. At least quote a good song. [Finger]

I got "IT" from ebay.
Now it burns when I pee..

#206431 - 19/01/04 12:25 PM Re: Axle...
MaloCS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Don't be stpid:
Maybe more peole would listen to Ian if he weren't such a prick to people who don't kiss his ass...
I don't kiss Ian's ass and he isn't a prick to me. What gives?

What you guys need to understand is that Ian founded this board and grew it to the position it's currently in. He has a ton of time invested in it and doesn't want it to be associated with dumb people and their dumb decisions. Especially people that wear their unsafe decisions on their lapel as a badge of honor.

This doesn't mean that accidents aren't going to happen and that the people criticizing said accidents have never done anything unsafe in their lives. It just means that I understand why the founder and moderators want to keep this kind of chest pounding to a minimum. Especially since XOC has gotten national recognition from companies like Nissan, Calmini, etc...

Do we as the XOC community really want to be seen as DUMBASSES or TRAILER TRASH or RECKLESS ENVIRONMENT DESTROYERS? I don't and I would wager that 99% of the members here agree.

I remember when I first got involved in 4 Wheelin'. I was nervous because of my stereotype of offroaders. I thought all offroaders were back water, inbred, gun fanatic racists that would chew me up and spit me out. I was so relieved when I found out that XOC/RMXC was the exact opposite of my stereotype.

I just think that we as a community need to uphold the values that the majority here abide by and not act like someone rolling their Xterra is cool. I'm glad nobody was injured but rolling one's vehicle is a serious matter and should be treated as such. It seems like in the inbred world of offroading that rolling a rig is a requirement. That is one requirement I would like to avoid at all costs.

Let's not let ourselves get caught up in the stereotype of offroading. Let's project a professional image that any local municipality would love to have in their community.

These are just my opinions.

#206432 - 19/01/04 02:30 PM Re: Axle...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MaloCS:
I was nervous because of my stereo type of offroaders. I thought all offroaders were back water, inbred, gun fanatic racists that would chew me up and spit me out. I was so relieved when I found out that XOC/RMXC was the exact opposite of my stereo type.
Just out of curiosity, what racist stereo type do we fall under now? [Finger] Oh, btw you just described to perfection some of the people on this board. I win! [Wave]

#206433 - 19/01/04 02:48 PM Re: Axle...
Anonymous
Unregistered

HOlly cow what happened to just pokin a bit of fun.

Quote:
Let's not let ourselves get caught up in the stereotype of offroading. Let's project a professional image that any local municipality would love to have in their community.
Quote:
Just out of curiosity, what racist stereo type do we fall under now? Oh, btw you just described to perfection some of the people on this board. I win!
PS, Nice professional image!

#206434 - 19/01/04 03:13 PM Re: Axle...
MaloCS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Alpine Spirit:
HOlly cow what happened to just pokin a bit of fun.
It's fine to have a good time and, in your words, poke a bit of fun. I have no problem with that. Let's just keep it in perspective and deviate from the norm of propagating destructive behavior.

Being from Colorado and a member of RMXC, a common campfire topic is the potential closure of quality trails. All because of a few inconsiderate oafs that think offroading comprises of blazing new trails, shooting up trail signs and leaving every piece of trash they generate in the wild. This mentality is what I'm against and unfortunately, the idea that rolling one's rig is cool, is part of this mentality.

I'm not saying that Axle or his defenders thought that rolling his Xterra was cool. I'm just saying that we as a quality offroad community should be aware of the ramifications this mentality creates. I don't know about you but I don't want to be lumped into a stereotype in which I don't belong.

We in RMXC take pride in presenting a quality image and leaving the environment in the same state in which we found it. This doesn't mean that mistakes haven't been made. It just means that we try our hardest to not make them in the first place.

As far as destructive driving habits are concerned, we in the club pride ourselves in not allowing that particular behavior. When an individual displays mannerisms that not only put themselves or other club members in jeopardy we put a stop to it. It's not fair to everyone else in the club if they are constantly dealing with the carnage of one individual.

Again, these are just my opinions and should be taken as such.

#206435 - 19/01/04 03:51 PM Re: Axle...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree I just could not believe this turned into a 16 page item I had not read it in quite a few days and was astounded to see what had happened.

We all need to Tread Lightly, and axle wrecking his truck was not cool but very unfortunate.

The professionism Item was reffering to Elf not you Vince, after rereading my post it was not very clear.

Its not an X but it is all I got.

Lets all go get on a trail and have a beer, campfire and some really good stories about the day on the trail.

#206436 - 19/01/04 05:32 PM Re: Axle...
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally posted by ELFTERRA:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MaloCS:
I thought all offroaders were back water, inbred, gun fanatic racists that would chew me up and spit me out. I was so relieved when I found out that XOC/RMXC was the exact opposite...

What stereotype do we fall under now?
Elevated thinking, crossbred, gun-reasonable non-racists.

#206437 - 19/01/04 06:44 PM Re: Axle...
DueNorth Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
Quote:
I'm not saying that Axle or his defenders thought that rolling his Xterra was cool. I'm just saying that we as a quality offroad community should be aware of the ramifications this mentality creates. I don't know about you but I don't want to be lumped into a stereotype in which I don't belong.
Um... during the last few month a couple other members flipped their Xterra or got into accidents because of the snowy weather. I don't recall any major firestorm made because of that. Most people are thanksful that everyone is OK, admire how well the Xterra held up and asked for pics. Pretty much the same thing happenned to Axle. It wasn't "cool" (no where did he said it was).

The next thing XOC made a specific post targeting Axle and his ability as a driver... then the whole dam broke loose.

What kind of stereotype are you looking at? Maybe it's the type of person who kicks someone who's down. :rolleyes:

#206438 - 19/01/04 07:47 PM Re: Axle...
wmtrout Offline

Loc: Oregon
Hey MaloCS

Your a DUMB ASS!!!!

Your post is one of the stupidest posts That I have ever read.

Do us a favor and STFU!!!

#206439 - 19/01/04 09:14 PM Re: Axle...
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by wmtrout:
Hey MaloCS

Your a DUMB ASS!!!!

Your post is one of the stupidest posts That I have ever read.

Do us a favor and STFU!!!
You spelled "You're" wrong, and "That" shouldn't have an uppercase "T".

One post a month from you and that's all you've got ? Lame.

#206440 - 19/01/04 09:18 PM Re: Axle...
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
For your reading enjoyment, the eloquent posts of a trout

Fuck, if you have something to say, at least say something.

#206441 - 19/01/04 10:10 PM Re: Axle...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
For your reading enjoyment, the eloquent posts of a trout

Fuck, if you have something to say, at least say something.
[LOL] [LOL]

I flipped through a few, and I didn't see even one complete or coherent sentence!

[Finger]

#206442 - 19/01/04 10:22 PM Re: Axle...
Claus Offline

Wade M Trout..... [Spit]

#206443 - 20/01/04 08:09 AM Re: Axle...
Anonymous
Unregistered

OMG those were a riot to flip through.

#206444 - 20/01/04 08:18 AM Re: Axle...
Uzbad Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
Quote:
Originally posted by Alpine Spirit:

Lets all go get on a trail and have a beer, campfire and some really good stories about the day on the trail.
Eek.. lets not smile We got few inches of fresh snow from midnight and it keep snowing.. Bloody drive to work alone is like going on trail (cars couldnt make it up to hill from which i am descending to get to town).

So in few months maybe smile

#206445 - 20/01/04 08:49 AM Re: Axle...
GrayHam Offline

Wow.

I leave you kids alone for a couple weeks, and this is what happens?

For shame, little ones, for shame . . .

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal