shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 8 of 11 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#206371 - 14/01/04 07:39 AM Re: Axle...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Axle:

Looks like your tail pipe may need replacing. Kind of rusty!

#206372 - 14/01/04 08:19 AM Re: Axle...
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Stone4x4:
You guys need to go to the video section and see the picture of Ian being safe on a motorcycle in the "oh my" section.
You need to find a hobby other than hovering around this board being useless.

#206373 - 14/01/04 08:50 AM Re: Axle...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awwwwww did the truth smack you in the ass again Ian?

You poor baby. [Crybaby]

#206374 - 14/01/04 09:19 AM Re: Axle...
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Hmm driving on a racetrack in full leathers with a helmet. How is that unsafe? For him maybe. For others no.

#206375 - 14/01/04 09:43 AM Re: Axle...
Anonymous
Unregistered

It probably wasn't unsafe. Right up until he took his hand off the bike to make a peace sign for the camera.

Crash a bike that fast and little metal parts fly everywhere. Is the cameraman wearing a helmet and body protection?

Besides it was a conscious decision to do that, unlike simply driving on an icy road and going in a ditch.

I wasn't there when Axle put his truck on it's side, so I can't judge if he was unsafe or not. But I can see Ian saying one thing and doing another. He was rather vehement about it too, name calling etc.

I don't like offroading with unsafe people either. I'm just pointing out yet another inequity. Maybe more peole would listen to Ian if he weren't such a prick to people who don't kiss his ass, like you Paul.

#206376 - 14/01/04 10:09 AM Re: Axle...
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Ian proabably wasn't doing anything over 50 when that shot was taken. Certainly not the 187 he jokingly claimed.

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#206377 - 14/01/04 10:43 AM Re: Axle...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Below is what we all think of this thread

-dp [Smoking]

#206378 - 14/01/04 11:18 AM Re: Axle...
Uzbad Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
Somehow i cant picture Ian driving in same style on the snowy streets, let alone - 4wd trails smile

Btw , IMHO, going even 20miles/hour on snowed+iced trail like that (with curves and blind turns) was/is nuts, but then hey.. i am safety nut smile

Axle - i am glad that everyone went off without injuries, but i still can not figure out how the heck it managed to flip like that.. Mind boggling puzzle:)

#206379 - 14/01/04 01:27 PM Re: Axle...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
never go alone...

go out with SCCX, you be the judge...

so go, have fun, Be safe...
and keep the rubber side down )
I have to say, I have a lot of respect for all of you. I was expecting cry-baby icons and instead I got a truck rating. That’s so cool. I haven’t taken to heart too much of this thread as far as personalities go. Being a passionate person (either side) shows substance. Again, I was just more concerned about holding the group up.

I think the way it works on these runs is that there is a predetermined trail and then stopping points with an option to either take a break or to go out on a “competition hill” excursion. That brings a nice balance so that those who want to test how their most recent mods respond, or just want to play, get that opportunity.

I feel assured from the responses I got here and from e-mails I have received, that everything will be fine. As far as “don’t go out alone.” Okay, I’ll *try* to do my best to stick to that. smile

#206380 - 14/01/04 02:01 PM Re: Axle...
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Not that I need to come to Ian's defense.......but he, of course was not doing 187mph for one thing.

Second, do you non-riding nimrods know that is how you signal the racing corner officials that you have seen the race flags or the end of the race? :rolleyes: You can either lift your arm up or lift your leg up off the peg. It appears to me that is what Ian was doing.

I have lost count how many times I have ridden with one hand on the bars.

Stone

#206381 - 14/01/04 03:02 PM Re: Axle...
Paul H Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Don't be stpid:
It probably wasn't unsafe. Right up until he took his hand off the bike to make a peace sign for the camera.

Crash a bike that fast and little metal parts fly everywhere. Is the cameraman wearing a helmet and body protection?

Besides it was a conscious decision to do that, unlike simply driving on an icy road and going in a ditch.

I wasn't there when Axle put his truck on it's side, so I can't judge if he was unsafe or not. But I can see Ian saying one thing and doing another. He was rather vehement about it too, name calling etc.

I don't like offroading with unsafe people either. I'm just pointing out yet another inequity. Maybe more peole would listen to Ian if he weren't such a prick to people who don't kiss his ass, like you Paul.
I will not try to explain bike racing techniques to you Marshall as someone already has. As for kissing Ian's ass I have never done that. Some might think you are kissing Axle's ass by taking his side if you do. I wasn't there either and really am not taking a side on this just was pointing out the obvious jab you took at Ian about unsafe driving of his motorcycle. All is good though I still enjoyed drinking with you and hope to do it again soon.

#206382 - 14/01/04 03:17 PM Re: Axle...
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Don't be stpid:

Leslie was behind a wall 400 feet away with a telephoto lens.
I was going about 50mph.
Little metal parts don't fly everywhere.

I'm going to cancel your "Don't be stpid" account now Marshall, since all you use it for is to agree with your Stone4x4 posts to make yourself look smart (which you're not).

#206383 - 14/01/04 03:48 PM Re: Axle...
CCX Offline

Loc: California
Quote:
ok last post

you need to read this thread before you post on it... i already posted what happened to westx.

westx is not, dead... I don't own my x anymore and have nothing to do with it or any regional x club,

but there is a new sheriff in town.
Todrick, sort of off topic,

http://members.cox.net/westx/nfindex.html

Please remove my photo from the WestX site, I don't recall being asked if you could use it in the 1st place.

#206384 - 14/01/04 04:40 PM Re: Axle...
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
that is very off topic CCX

LOL, your funny...

you didn't have a problem with it when you saw the site when it first went live MONTHS AGO.

oh well...

not that I care, the new WestX organizer will probably like a new site anyway.

#206385 - 14/01/04 05:42 PM Re: Axle...
CCX Offline

Quote:
that is very off topic CCX

LOL, your funny...

you didn't have a problem with it when you saw the site when it first went live MONTHS AGO.

oh well...

not that I care, the new WestX organizer will probably like a new site anyway.
Opps, sorry I didn't know where to post it, seemed to me WestX was gone, so I saw no need for my photo on the front page.

I'm glad you think I'm "funny", cause you sure haven't been in this thread.
This is one of the most mean spirited threads ever, and some of it seems to have rubbed off on me.

#206386 - 14/01/04 08:14 PM Re: Axle...
Todrick Offline

no, it really was funny to me, cause i remember you being OK with it when i first posted the site. I'm sorry if you had a problem with it, being involve din the music industry i do take copyright issues fairly seriously, and appologize for my lack of foresight.

as for the thread being mean spirited... my first post was a joke, entirely tongue in cheek, just a "rib", if you will.

then i read some other things on the net, and posted the second message in response to you... you deleted your original post, but my reply remains...

still, my second post was not mean spirited, and i even said i wasn't gonna "blast people", that it would be unfair, unless they continued to be stupid.

well.

not a big deal to me.
by nature, I have a chronic case of the "fuck-its", Its the way I have always been. I think i have been very tolerant over the last couple years, watching and tolerating stupid shit after stupid shit, and mean spirited comments and actions.... i did my best for that time to "turn the other cheek", sometimes i slipped up a little, I'm a passionate person.

but now i have liberty to not worry about what xterra owners as a whole think of me, i can "shoot from the hip" and speak my mind... something i have left to Ian, for the most part, since i started westx.

It's really nothing new, anyone who was on the old yahoo clubhouse before XOC saw it... I just stopped after my initial problems with sccx, and starting westx.

Honestly, I don't mean to offend.
but if I did offended anyone,
maybe they needed to be offended.

#206387 - 14/01/04 08:47 PM Re: Axle...
Paul H Offline

Fuck it

#206388 - 14/01/04 09:17 PM Re: Axle...
TremorX Offline

Loc: Waycross, GA
Quote:
Honk Honk

#206389 - 14/01/04 09:33 PM Re: Axle...
CCX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TremorX:
Quote:
Honk Honk
http://forums.obnoxiousjerks.com/index.php

Umm..........just in case you didn't know, that is verrry strange site. laugh

#206390 - 14/01/04 09:36 PM Re: Axle...
TremorX Offline

Loc: Waycross, GA
I run it, I should know.

#206391 - 14/01/04 11:19 PM Re: Axle...
Todrick Offline

Damn, thats a cool site....

i just joined.

#206392 - 15/01/04 01:40 AM Re: Axle...
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
Disclaimer: The opinions and observations expressed are strictly those of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SCCX. :p
Any profanity in this post is due to my absolute frustration. I do not speak this way normally but... I have to get this out.

Vendetta's:

Your personal vendetta's have to stop. mad

Axle
Logan
Xtoolbox

Who else do you have on your list... I should clarify... who else do you have a vendetta with... who are current or past members of SCCX? confused

Quote:
... its no secret that i have had my issues with SCCX in the past... but that was two years ago... or so most of you thought.

to be honest It feels really good to know that after 2 years of helping keep skeletons in the closet and biting my tongue in order to try and keep the peace... I don't have to anymore.

I'm not gonna just let loose on the people who deserve it, that wouldn't be fair. But when things like axle blasting Ian for his comment come up... Oh do I have stories [Finger]

BTW, I'm not burning any bridges that actually existed since the last WestX anyway(and some were gone before that)
Hey Todrick... would you like to tell everyone where you got your info about Logan rolling his Xterra? Remember the phone conversation when you called the SCCX hotline (866)2-XTERRA? No one but Logan was present when he got his X in trouble. The theory from the attempted rescue team was that he was driving too fast. No one said their theories outside of respect for what he was doing. Following XSnoopy(who had a bad clutch) out and 200 miles one-way back to San Diego.

I guess when I thought we had "buried the hatch" after that conversation... I was stupid for ever trusting you to keep the theory to yourself... as you promised. I went out of my way to get Tom Leykis stuff for you. When I was at the Playboy Mansion... I even got the Playmate of the Year (she had won a motorcycle you like) to sign a picture for you. You dug up the hatchet an as your parting shot decided to stick the hatchet in someone's back.

Fine... why don't you tell everyone about MYblackX? About your impersonations on XOC to try an get the ball rolling on your attempt to usurp the Founding Four at SCCC. It was both sad(having conversations with yourself) and pathetic to see you using other screen names on SCCX and XOC to try an further your cause. We banned you from SCCX for 90 days for violating the TOS(kind of like a time out for kids). You then went whining on various Xterra boards... an bad mouthed SCCX. I laid my cards on the table an told you we knew about MYblackX. You tried to make excuses for your actions. I told you we tracked your IP address on SCCX. We knew it was you. You can go on trying to play the blame game. Blame everyone but yourself for everything from it was your girlfriends fault that she got pregnant twice to any an all WestX problems are SCCX's fault.

Quote:
Originally posted by MYblackX:
LAXTERRA I understand that you have a problem with some issues in your club but for you to take it public in this manner after bashing Todrick for it "is just wrong". SCCX has just become 4X2 friendly because of issues brought up recently. I don't want to go and take my X out to sit in a parking lot and ride a long with a 4X4. I hope someone starts a club for 4X2's AND 4X4's and not just claim they are 4X2 friendly. It is sad that people can't join a club and have fun with out controlling people ruining it. We would love to take our X's out and see what they can do, not be ostrasized because we see errors in the SCCX Board of Directors' thinking.
Quote:
amen...thanks. ok im moving this to "the Asbestos Lined Room" as it could potentialy get out of hand

WestX:

As far as West X which is a lie... an which is the truth?
From the West X homepage.

08-14-2003
Finally the new and updated website goes live... However the lauch of the new site is bitter-sweet. While it has been a long time coming and is a major step forward, it also comes with the announcement that there will be no official WestX in 2003. After much debate it became painfuly obvious that trying to pull off WestX again with 2 months of planning was simply not going to produce the calibur of event we intend to hold. Thank you for your continued support, See you in Lake Havasu in Spring 2004.

Quote:
Look, I posted on this for a couple reasons...
People wondered shy i wanted to move westX t havasu... simple, so axle & toolbox wouldn't know the area well enough to lead a run.
Leadership/Responsibilty:

Quote:
... he could have driven within in the limits the conditions allowed. basically, if his only choice was to swerve and hit the ditch.... he was going to fast. think of it this way, would it have happened if he was going 2mph slower? how bout 5mph? or 10mph? stop me when i hit the right number, because that is how fast he should have been driving... same goes for whoever the leader was.... if they hit a tree in the road they were going too fast. this is not rocket science.
Kind of reminds me of the time you decided to drive up to Santiago Peak :rolleyes: with your son Aiden. You went along... just you an a infant. You saw the road had snow and ice on it. You kept going... hit snow and ice an nearly went off the side of the mountain. frown Your ego got the better of you. You had something to prove to yourself in your 2wd X. Well your lucky it didn't cost you our your infant son your lives.

Our how about the time you backed into Xterrian on the trail?

Quote:
... A good leader, leads. they are responsible for everything and everone on the trail(or in the club) with them. They don't leave people on the trail, and they don't allow dangerous and reckless drivers to participate in runs so they can endanger the lives and property of others

axle always seemed like a decent guy... but i would not want him driving anywhere near me, my family or my truck...
Oh... I forgot... you were just the organizer of WestX. You were not responsible for anything. You were even scared to get port-a-potties for fear of being responsible. :rolleyes: Just to bad for the person that got the case of rare Fungal Menengitis(from exposure inside the mine)... because people shit inside the mines... wipe their ass and leave it uncovered on the rock pile.

As leader of 4 Mojave Road Xcursions... I remember the Whinny Weasel Wonder(WWW) tirade of 2001. I made the decision to not allow 2wd vehicles to attend. I was following the "Mojave Road Guidebook" guidelines. It was a unpopular decision with you... that caused you to go over the edge an started the attempt to usurp the club.

Quote:
as a matter of fact, wise ass... I do.

aside from organized trail clean ups, I now make it a regular habit to bring and fill 2 large hefty trash bags EVERY time i hit the trails... not just when I'm gonna get a pat on the back.
So that is why at WestX 2001 you left Aiden's rotating saucer because the steering wheel was broken an "he would just get frustrated with it".

So that is why at WestX 2002 you split an left a file of trash at your campsite before the stuck people got back to the campsite. As the last to leave I halled your trash home. The Orange County magazine was interesting. :rolleyes:

Quote:
wow the front page of sccxterra.com has got to be the most ironic page i have ever seen
I know you were talking about Axle's truck of the week picture but... do you hate us so much that you scrolled past the award:
SCCX was given the award after countless hours of volunteer work, including but not limited to, manual labor at Wildomar OHV, organizing cleanups and trail maintenance, and software development for managing the CNFOHVA.

The club was doing a little more then picking up other peoples trash. Wildomar was going to be closed permanently without the required trail maintenance.

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#206393 - 15/01/04 02:37 AM Re: Axle...
Xterrian Offline

Loc: Fort Lewis, WA
I'm getting old, I don't remember Toderick backing in to me on the trail. Not saying it didn't happen, I just have a crappy memory. I remember using my winch to pull him out once and I remember jumping him off at West-X. That's about it. I haven't been able to do any SCCX stuff in a long time. The Army keeps me away. I felt guilty when I read the SCCX page and saw they had won club of the year, so I went to Odessa and picked up garbage to make me feel a little bit better. I think you guys are great and will be on the next run that I can. There will always be things that other people do that irritate us. I always try to see it from the other guy's point of view. I know I can be irritating too. I do try hard to get along with everyone. I guess it's just my Army induced team ethic. I just hope all of this arguing has a positive end result.

#206394 - 15/01/04 08:41 AM Re: Axle...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dang, this has gone from ugly to downright NASTY!

Seriously, you guys need to hug or something. This is like a "very special" Jerry Springer episode.

#206395 - 15/01/04 09:14 AM Re: Axle...
Todrick Offline

Last Post as, i have just been checking this thread waiting for your reply anyway...

WARNING, THIS IS BASICLY A NOVEL, if you don't have a bit of time, don't ewven bother trying to read this

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
Vendetta's:

Your personal vendetta's have to stop. mad

Axle
Logan
Xtoolbox

Who else do you have on your list... I should clarify... who else do you have a vendetta with... who are current or past members of SCCX? confused

no one else really, and it isn't even a vendetta, its just a long line of stupid shit, i just seem to be the one who deals with it most... that or other people enjoy dealing with it.

well you can probably add yourself to the list, cause you always seem to use revisionist history, or conveniently forget details when shit like this comes up.

Quote:

Hey Todrick... would you like to tell everyone where you got your info about Logan rolling his Xterra? Remember the phone conversation when you called the SCCX hotline (866)2-XTERRA? No one but Logan was present when he got his X in trouble. The theory from the attempted rescue team was that he was driving too fast. No one said their theories outside of respect for what he was doing. Following XSnoopy(who had a bad clutch) out and 200 miles one-way back to San Diego.
you were not the only person i talked to that day, and if you had actually read this thread you would know where the info came from.

Quote:

I guess when I thought we had "buried the hatch" after that conversation... I was stupid for ever trusting you to keep the theory to yourself... as you promised. I went out of my way to get Tom Leykis stuff for you. When I was at the Playboy Mansion... I even got the Playmate of the Year (she had won a motorcycle you like) to sign a picture for you. You dug up the hatchet an as your parting shot decided to stick the hatchet in someone's back.
that was very nice of you to do that, and i still appreciate it. I never put a hatchet in your back, so to speak. In fact I clearly stated that if anyone PMed me about the mess, that they should also PM you to get another side to the story... guess you saved them the time.

Quote:

Fine... why don't you tell everyone about MYblackX? About your impersonations on XOC to try an get the ball rolling on your attempt to usurp the Founding Four at SCCC.
you are so fucking stupid... this is what i meant, conveniently forgetting detaisl...

I posted mainly at work during the day when that argument was going on... while MY WIFE was at home... let me give you a second to figure it out...
OH WOW, "MyBlackX", as i told you before WAS MY FUCKING WIFE, ya genius.
She vowed to never come back to XOC after that.

as for usurping the board... no, i just figured you guys would operate like most clubs and have elections...

you were clear that "you had spent too much money, and the only way you would step down was if the club paid you back"

Greedy bastard.

Quote:

It was both sad(having conversations with yourself) and pathetic to see you using other screen names on SCCX and XOC to try an further your cause.

The only time i had conversations with myself was apparently when i talked to you.

Quote:

We banned you from SCCX for 90 days for violating the TOS(kind of like a time out for kids).

I never violated TOS

Quote:

You then went whining on various Xterra boards... an bad mouthed SCCX. I laid my cards on the table an told you we knew about MYblackX. You tried to make excuses for your actions. I told you we tracked your IP address on SCCX. We knew it was you. You can go on trying to play the blame game. Blame everyone but yourself for everything from it was your girlfriends fault that she got pregnant twice to any an all WestX problems are SCCX's fault.
Hey Fuck you. If you have a probelm with things i say on this board... fine... but if you have a probelm with the fact that my then girlfriend and i did not see a reason to get married(due to religios beliefs) before our kids were born then just be a fuckin man and say it... your a prick. we are married now, i hope that is okay with you, sir.

I explained "MyBlackX", the actual one that pissed ya all off was "LawlessX", I did make one post on the SCCX board using the screen name "LawlessX" AFTER getting banned... just to know I could(its an IT guy pride thing) but it was not inflammatory and in fact i just inquired politely about the club. I have always freely admitted that.

Quote:

Originally posted by MYblackX:
LAXTERRA I understand that you have a problem with some issues in your club but for you to take it public in this manner after bashing Todrick for it "is just wrong". SCCX has just become 4X2 friendly because of issues brought up recently. I don't want to go and take my X out to sit in a parking lot and ride a long with a 4X4. I hope someone starts a club for 4X2's AND 4X4's and not just claim they are 4X2 friendly. It is sad that people can't join a club and have fun with out controlling people ruining it. We would love to take our X's out and see what they can do, not be ostrasized because we see errors in the SCCX Board of Directors' thinking.

amen...thanks. ok im moving this to "the Asbestos Lined Room" as it could potentialy get out of hand
well, there ya go... is it so odd that my wife didn't like the shit going on, the way i was being treated for pointing out SCCX's lack of 4x2 friendly runs at the time... that she didn't want to "ride along", honestly look at her post, its pretty obvious from the wording(not just spelling) that it wasn't me

Quote:

WestX:
As far as West X which is a lie... an which is the truth?
From the West X homepage.

08-14-2003
Finally the new and updated website goes live... However the lauch of the new site is bitter-sweet. While it has been a long time coming and is a major step forward, it also comes with the announcement that there will be no official WestX in 2003. After much debate it became painfuly obvious that trying to pull off WestX again with 2 months of planning was simply not going to produce the calibur of event we intend to hold. Thank you for your continued support, See you in Lake Havasu in Spring 2004.

Look, I posted on this for a couple reasons...
People wondered shy i wanted to move westX t havasu... simple, so axle & toolbox wouldn't know the area well enough to lead a run.
1st i pulled down the site yesterday at CCX's request.

READ THIS THREAD YOU IGNORANT FOOL, i have said several times IN THIS THREAD that i have had to hold my tongue and not say thing... or in this case, put on a "game face", sort of "play nice".

Quote:

Leadership/Responsibilty:

... he could have driven within in the limits the conditions allowed. basically, if his only choice was to swerve and hit the ditch.... he was going to fast. think of it this way, would it have happened if he was going 2mph slower? how bout 5mph? or 10mph? stop me when i hit the right number, because that is how fast he should have been driving...
Kind of reminds me of the time you decided to drive up to Santiago Peak :rolleyes: with your son Aiden. You went [b]along
... just you an a infant. You saw the road had snow and ice on it. You kept going... hit snow and ice an nearly went off the side of the mountain. frown [/b]
your almost right here, and it was the worst experience i have ever LEARNED FROM, since then i never go out alone... HOWEVER, I was driving along, there was a bit of snow on the side of the trail... not much just little patches every 50-100 feet... i round a corner and proceed up a shady side of the mountain... there was no visible ice, it just looked like some of the snow was on the trail... my forward progress stopped... as it was indeed ice... but it had nothing to do with going too fast. just lack of familiarity with snow/ice.

Quote:

Or how about the time you backed into Xterrian on the trail?

If that happened in anyway you might have a point? [Freak]

I think you mean the time i got stuck on a hill... Ned964 was pulling up to winch me up the hill, but for some reason parked behind me... my truck slid... i never "backed into" anyone... but again READ THE FUCKING THREAD... i already openly told about the incident.

Quote:
... A good leader, leads.Oh... I forgot... you were just the organizer of WestX. You were not responsible for anything. You were even scared to get port-a-potties for fear of being responsible. :rolleyes: Just to bad for the person that got the case of rare Fungal Menengitis(from exposure inside the mine)...

As leader of 4 Mojave Road Xcursions... I made the decision to not allow 2wd vehicles to attend. I was following the "Mojave Road Guidebook" guidelines. It was a unpopular decision with you... that caused you to go over the edge an started the attempt to usurp the club.
so much bullshit here, i edited some

No, there was a very clear disclaimer on the WestX site... and posted here... However it is not about liability it is about common courtesy for the people on the trail with YOU... i wasn't with them on doran, but i was there that night to try and help them. while axle sat at the camp and toolbox drove back to camp.

countless hundreds have been in the mines... I'd say 50 with me in the last 15 years... and ONE CASE of menengitis... there is no proof thats where it came from...

revisionist history again... my complaint was that mojave road was happening, not that you were not allowing 2wd's... as i recall i took a couple months off from the club following my fathers august death, in Dec. i tried to come back, 4x4 only run. Jan. 4x4 only run, Feb, 4x4 Only...

i forget the exact months, but it was 4 consecutive 4x4only runs... so i was pissed, i spoke up that maybe your club meetings shouldn't be held at lunch on trail runs...

most of these issues have now been fixed by SCCX.

Your Welcome

Quote:

as a matter of fact, wise ass... I do.

aside from organized trail clean ups, I now make it a regular habit to bring and fill 2 large hefty trash bags EVERY time i hit the trails... not just when I'm gonna get a pat on the back.

So that is why at WestX 2001 you left Aiden's rotating saucer because the steering wheel was broken an "he would just get frustrated with it".

So that is why at WestX 2002 you split an left a file of trash at your campsite... :rolleyes:
I don't remember aiden's toy happening like that... i remember logan volunteering to drive it out in the back of his truck... cause it was not a small item.

and as far as i knew i didn't leave anything in '02... I guess its possible it fell out of my truck... btu seems unlikely.

regardless my change in trail attitude and tread lightly really has happened gradually, and i only adopted the trash bag thing, since participating in a trail cleanup with AXZC.
(the azxc trail cleanup was started BTW, after logan pulled his usual stupid shit on a run with them and was caught by a ranger)

Quote:

wow the front page of sccxterra.com has got to be the most ironic page i have ever seen
I know you were talking about Axle's truck of the week picture but... do you hate us so much that you scrolled past the award:
it was both, it was the dichotomy of being "club of the year" and being "XOC's most dangerous club"

i think there have been some facts confused over time, but regardless this will never be settled... you think i set out to kill SCCX, when i really just wanted it back to the 4x2 friendly club it was. since then i think most of the shit that has happened ands the attitudes involved are still related to that...

as your comment that you would deal with me "hopefully for the last time" shows... but honestly, i don't want to feel the need to point out your guys errors either... so hopefully everyone learned form axle's mistake.

Page 8 of 11 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal