shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#206646 - 21/01/04 06:35 PM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Unless you do something stupid (or I start calling for another snake, and socal gets his left nut all twisted outta shape about it -- again), then this thread will be fine . . .
That last snake? Yeah, I won that one. [Spit]

#206647 - 21/01/04 09:54 PM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Loc: Wheat Ridge, CO
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

That is a crock of shit and you know it. When I'm on the board I discuss any topic and have discussed everything here. I always answer any questions put to me directly.
Wrong. That is not even close to a true statement. There is at least one direct question to you posed in this very thread that remains unanswered. And I can think of several other instances that you have chosen to retreat rather than answer. Trust me. You don't want to take this stand.

Quote:
I don't belittle everyone. As a matter of fact there is only a small handful of people I belittle. You happen to be one of them.
Bet you can't coherently express why without resorting to ad hominem!

Quote:
Everyone is biased on most major issues in life. It's called opinions.

I'm glad you are having fun. I have just as much fun with you lefties. Why do you think I even bother. I don't take it as serious as you may think. I'm sure you feel that way because sometimes my words may seem harsh and that probably offends your feminine sensitivities. If it does, too bad.
Two words for this pathetic attempt at rebuttal.

BWAA HAAAAHHHH!!!!

Yep, assault the masculinity, if it works on you, it must work for everyone else, right? .....Right?....

Quote:
And no... I definitely don't post on a message board for any sense of accomplishment. Why type of accomplishmnet would anyone get out of it? It's all in fun. Even arguing sometimes can be fun you know. If you weren't half a woman you might understand that.
See above. You are concerned with things you shouldn't be concerned with. Creepy.

Quote:
I don't care how you talk.
Yes you do. You took the time to say so on a public message forum. Be honest with yourself, first and foremost.

Quote:
I thought I was being nice by telling you that you sound like a fruit when you use expressions like "Oh my, that's humourous". In many sections of New York you would be bitch slapped on site if you said that out loud. So... I guess I'll stop being so nice to you then.
So your underlying theme here is your perception of my sexuality. You seem to need to cast me as effenimate. If that floats your boat, go to town. I don't care. But I do suggest talking to someone about your conflictions. First work on your rage and hatred, then once that is adequately expressed, work on those unexpressed feelings.

What? No don't get mad. Im only reflecting what YOU said.

Here's the thing. You think you are talking about politics, but you don't REALLY talk about them. You parrot a party line that you read somewhere, then you retreat and never actually TALK about the ISSUE. You just like stirring the pot and sounding important. But there's nothing there. Nada. I'll listen to any opposing argumet, but you don't even have that. Face it. "Democrats Suck" is not really a defensible position on it's own. Think critically. Think deeply. Bumper sticker politics do not really define the thinking man.

Final clue:

It's a forum about Xterras. No one really cares.

Get over yourself.

#206648 - 22/01/04 12:57 AM Re: State of the Union
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Holy Hell, what happened to this thread? eek

There hasn't been this much fighing in one day on the XOC since Sept-11.

Xterra101.com

#206649 - 22/01/04 01:35 AM Re: State of the Union
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Since this topic is already in the fire I'll just throw some more wood on.

Here's a view on the S of the U from outside the US:
Bush Act Starts To Wear Thin

He's very anti bush but raises some good points.

For example:

Quote:
He posited the invasion of Iraq as a war of liberation. But that was never his chief stated aim. It was to neutralize the direct danger posed to the U.S. by the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.

Those weapons — anthrax, botulin, nerve agents and nukes from Niger, so dramatically and graphically illustrated in last year's State of the Union address — have now cleverly been downgraded to "weapons of mass destruction-related program activities." (my italics).
Who going to be the first extremist to prove their racism by declareing the whole article void because the writer has an Arab name?

Xterra101.com

#206650 - 22/01/04 03:53 AM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

As well as other religious groups closer to home.
Yeah... We're spending billions on added security. We have new federal agencies. We wait in line at airports for hours and undergo everything but cavity searches. We have a federal color coded threat alert system....

All because of those OTHER religions close to home. mad
NY Madman, you're a F*%^@ing idiot. It's not about religion, dumbass.

#206651 - 22/01/04 05:35 AM Re: State of the Union
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Sure it is. The Muslim extremists do not want to kill us because we support Isreal. They want to kill us because we are not muslim extremists.

#206652 - 22/01/04 06:33 AM Re: State of the Union
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by XHawk:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:

As well as other religious groups closer to home.
Yeah... We're spending billions on added security. We have new federal agencies. We wait in line at airports for hours and undergo everything but cavity searches. We have a federal color coded threat alert system....

All because of those OTHER religions close to home. mad
NY Madman, you're a F*%^@ing idiot. It's not about religion, dumbass.[/b]
Of course it is dumbass. Why do you think they call it a holy war against the infidels? I swear you and PackRat are about as smart as a box full of severed dickheads. He thinks he is mister sophistication, while you have no concept of the matter at hand obviously. I disagree with you FlyerFan to a certain extent. They do hate our support of Israel. They hate it because we won't allow them to kill all of the Jews. If the rejectionist Jihadis had their way they would kill us all.

#206653 - 22/01/04 06:42 AM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Kerensky97:

Who going to be the first extremist to prove their racism by declareing the whole article void because the writer has an Arab name?
It has nothing to do with extremism or racism. That's where you leftists reveal your pyschosis.

Haroon Siddiqui is a total peice of shit. With very little effort a Google Search reveals a wealth of articles he has written. If you defend this guy after reading some his leftist anti-American anti-Western filth you are worse than I had thought. He is an apologist for third world terrorism and is also a Muslim who blames America for what happened on 9/11. He is a glowing supporter of other Muslims who support Palestinian terrorism like Edward Said.

He blames everything on the West and America. Every problem in the third world in Siddiqui's twisted mind is our fault.

He is the lowest of the low and you are a disgrace to accuse anyone who attacks his anti-American venom as being a racist. You are just as sick as Siddiqui. You are proof that out of control leftism is a mental illness.

I'd be willing to bet this guy has ties to terrorist enabling organizations in Canada and elsewhere.

Here is a quote from the author you think raises some good points. It was written a week after 9/11:

"Either out of ignorance or calculation, the theories on the motives for last week's attacks avoid the most obvious. It is due to American complicity in injustice, lethal and measurable, on several fronts. Not all the conflicts can be blamed on America but many can be and have been, especially in the last decade, only to draw indifference or, more scandalously, a barrage of propaganda blaming the victims themselves: that Muslim genes must account for all the savagery and suffering around them."

#206654 - 22/01/04 06:46 AM Re: State of the Union
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ELFTERRA:

[b]He gets the look from hopping on this every night with Sean.
She's a hell of a lot better than what pounds your skinny ass at night:

Is it true that you and Andre share this tall drink of water?

[Finger] [/b]
What is that thing?!? confused

Honestly Sean, you have a lot more in common with Boy George than I do... (being a flaming liberal and all)

wink

#206655 - 22/01/04 06:55 AM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by XHawk:

NY Madman, you're a F*%^@ing idiot. It's not about religion, dumbass.
Hey idiot. What fantasyland are you living in?

Tell me... In all of your wisdom, who are these terrorists that all the security and threat alerts are referring to if they are not Muslim terrorists? Maybe those evil bastards at Catholic Charities? Could be the Salvation Army? That's it.. there's an "army" in their name. It sounds belligerent. Must be them.

Every time there has been a threat alert it has ALWAYS been in response to threats from MUSLIM terrorists. Regardless of whether you are willing to accept the truth or not in your politically correct version of reality, that is the hard truth.

Yeah... all Muslims are not terrorists, but all the terrorists that all the security is geared towards ARE Muslim terrorists.

#206656 - 22/01/04 06:55 AM Re: State of the Union
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:

Honestly Sean, you have a lot more in common with Boy George than I do... (being a flaming liberal and all)

wink
That's Mr. flaming liberal to you pal.

:p

Boy George was always a freak to begin with, but that new look of his just takes the cake.

[Freak]

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#206657 - 22/01/04 07:08 AM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
I swear you and PackRat are about as smart as a box full of severed dickheads.
That's a very Jewish thing to say.

You know...circumcision...it's a joke....

LAUGH DAMMIT!! LIGHTEN UP!!

#206658 - 22/01/04 07:17 AM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

-dp [Smoking]

#206659 - 22/01/04 07:20 AM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Quote:
I swear you and PackRat are about as smart as a box full of severed dickheads. He thinks he is mister sophistication, while you have no concept of the matter at hand obviously.
Wow, you guys really are bunched up about that aren't you?

If you would take time to read what I'm saying, you would discover that all I'm trying to say is that you were ascribing the beliefs of a small percentage of the Islamic faith to the religion as a whole.

Now you are beginning to moderate your statements to "reactionist Jihadis", which is more accurate.

That's all I was trying to say.

I don't know why this is so hard for you guys.

#206660 - 22/01/04 07:20 AM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by PackRat:

Here's the thing. You think you are talking about politics, but you don't REALLY talk about them. You parrot a party line that you read somewhere, then you retreat and never actually TALK about the ISSUE. You just like stirring the pot and sounding important. But there's nothing there. Nada. I'll listen to any opposing argumet, but you don't even have that. Face it. "Democrats Suck" is not really a defensible position on it's own. Think critically. Think deeply. Bumper sticker politics do not really define the thinking man.
I parrot a party line? Oh really. What party would that be? If you are referring to the Republican Party then you obviously have not read most of my posts on the subject of politics. Out of all the conservatives on this board, I would say I am the one who is the most critical of the Republican Party.

Do I like to stir the pot? Sometimes. Most of us do. There hasn't been a serious political debate on this board in a long time. We are all guilty of typing one or two line responses to posts without going into detail.

I have also had many serious debates here and backed up my positions with credible evidence. There just hasn't been anything serious here on the political or social front in a long time.

You seem to forget that you people on the left are just as guilty of dragging the level of dialogue down to new lows. For example look at the post above from one of your leftist friends Kerensky97. He started out his post by calling anyone who dared to question an author of an article he linked to as being a racist and extremist. All in advance of any expected responses. How fucked up is that?

Quote:
There is at least one direct question to you posed in this very thread that remains unanswered. And I can think of several other instances that you have chosen to retreat rather than answer. Trust me. You don't want to take this stand.
Stop with your bullshit. Just spit it out. This dialogue with you is getting old and stale. What do you want to ask me? Post this direct question you claim I have missed. Stop trying to act like some sophisticated snob and just ask what you want to know.

#206661 - 22/01/04 07:28 AM Re: State of the Union
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b] I swear you and PackRat are about as smart as a box full of severed dickheads. He thinks he is mister sophistication, while you have no concept of the matter at hand obviously.
Wow, you guys really are bunched up about that aren't you?

If you would take time to read what I'm saying, you would discover that all I'm trying to say is that you were ascribing the beliefs of a small percentage of the Islamic faith to the religion as a whole.

Now you are beginning to moderate your statements to "reactionist Jihadis", which is more accurate.

That's all I was trying to say.

I don't know why this is so hard for you guys.[/b]
Bullshit! I never once said it was all Muslims. I don't believe that. If I did I would not support what we are doing in Iraq at all. I would want us to 'nuke 'em all'. This is of course an assinine position.

#206662 - 22/01/04 07:29 AM Re: State of the Union
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
[b]I swear you and PackRat are about as smart as a box full of severed dickheads.
That's a very Jewish thing to say.

You know...circumcision...it's a joke....

LAUGH DAMMIT!! LIGHTEN UP!![/b]
What can I say, I am an infidel after all! laugh

#206663 - 22/01/04 07:53 AM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Quote:
I parrot a party line? Oh really. What party would that be? If you are referring to the Republican Party then you obviously have not read most of my posts on the subject of politics.

See. That's the thing. You are so into partisan politics that you autmatically assume I am talking about rep/dem. What I'm saying is that you adhere to your viewpoint (which is fine, not a thing wrong with that) but you refuse to look around it, and at it. You enter every "debate" assured that you are right and everyone else is a hippie, living in a commune, with questionable sexual tendencies. There is no middle ground for you. You claim to know all about someone's political and social beliefs based on a few posts on a message board. That gets damned annoying. Moreover, you are pretty much wrong on most of what you think I am.

Quote:
You seem to forget that you people on the left...

See? Tell me why I am "on the left".

Quote:
are just as guilty of dragging the level of dialogue down to new lows. For example look at the post above from one of your leftist friends Kerensky97.

See? I have no ties with Kerensky97. We are two different people, with, I'm sure, two different world views. But you seem unable to fathom that level of complexity.

Quote:
There is at least one direct question to you posed in this very thread that remains unanswered. And I can think of several other instances that you have chosen to retreat rather than answer. Trust me. You don't want to take this stand.
Quote:
Stop with your bullshit. Just spit it out. This dialogue with you is getting old and stale. What do you want to ask me? Post this direct question you claim I have missed. Stop trying to act like some sophisticated snob and just ask what you want to know.
Sigh. So you don't really read much of this do you? I have posted it and reposted it. Why should I ask it again? Forget it. If you want to be obtuse,then you will. If you want to answer the question, you will go find it and answer it. I think this is just another example of you chasing a tangent rather than entering into any sort of debate.

#206664 - 22/01/04 07:53 AM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Quote:
Bullshit! I never once said it was all Muslims. I don't believe that. If I did I would not support what we are doing in Iraq at all. I would want us to 'nuke 'em all'. This is of course an assinine position.
Cool. Then we're done here.

#206665 - 22/01/04 12:45 PM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maybe this will lighten things up in here...

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. She considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat, but her father was a staunch Republican. One day she was challenging her father on his beliefs and his opposition to high taxes and welfare programs. He stopped her and asked how she was doing in school. She answered that she had a 4.0 GPA, but it was really tough. She had to study all the time and never had time to go out and party. She didn't have time for a boyfriend and didn't really have many college friends because of spending all her time studying. On top of that, the part-time job her father insisted she keep left absolutely no time for anything else. He asked, How is your friend Mary?' She replied that Mary was barely getting by. She had a 2.0 GPA, never studied, but was very popular on campus, didn't have a job, and went to all the parties. She was always complaining about not having any money, but didn't want to work. Why, she often didn't show up for classes because she was hung over. Dad then asked his daughter why she didn't go to the Dean's office and request that 1.0 be taken off her 4.0 and given it to her friend who only had a 2.0. That way they would both have a respectable 3.0 GPA. Then, she could also give her friend half the money she'd earned from her job so that her friend would no longer be broke. The daughter angrily fired back, 'That wouldn't be fair. I worked really hard for my grades and money, and Mary just loafs. Why should her laziness and irresponsibility be rewarded with half of what I've worked for?' The father slowly smiled and said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party'."

laugh wink [Finger]

#206666 - 22/01/04 01:22 PM Re: State of the Union
2001frontier Offline

laugh

#206667 - 22/01/04 08:31 PM Re: State of the Union
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Lol, I loved that one. Speaking of oldies, this one's a classic:

Quote:
A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her
altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't
know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air
balloon approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation
of 2346 feet above sea level. You are 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north
latitude and 100 degrees, 49. 09 minutes west longitude."
She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican." "I am," replied
>the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're going.
You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you expect ME to solve your problem. And you're in EXACTLY the same position you were in before we met, but somehow now it's MY fault!"

#206668 - 23/01/04 01:09 AM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Quote:
[qb]I parrot a party line? Oh really. What party would that be? If you are referring to the Republican Party then you obviously have not read most of my posts on the subject of politics.

See. That's the thing. You are so into partisan politics that you autmatically assume I am talking about rep/dem. What I'm saying is that you adhere to your viewpoint (which is fine, not a thing wrong with that) but you refuse to look around it, and at it. You enter every "debate" assured that you are right and everyone else is a hippie, living in a commune, with questionable sexual tendencies. There is no middle ground for you. You claim to know all about someone's political and social beliefs based on a few posts on a message board. That gets damned annoying. Moreover, you are pretty much wrong on most of what you think I am.
Hey FudgePackedRat....

Not only are you an annoying effeminate snob, you are beyond any rational sense.

You accuse me of towing the "party line" and then you turn around in your next post and deny that the "party" was a political party but supposed to mean my own ideals. Whose ideals should I defend and adhere to? Yours?

So who is being 'obtuse'? Maybe your bullshit works with your poetry reading friends but it is ridiculous here on this message board. You impress no one with your hoity-toity attitude.

Your attempts at elitist patronization might work on someone who cared. I don't.

And yes ... Of course you are on the left end of the political spectrum. You didn't start posting yesterday and I didn't just pull your name out of a hat as someone who is an elitist liberal.

Let's just agree that you don't like me and I certainly don't like you. We can leave it at that.

#206669 - 23/01/04 04:15 AM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Quote:

Let's just agree that you don't like me and I certainly don't like you. We can leave it at that.
I accept your surrender.

You have succesfully dodged evey issue and direct question. Choosing instead to make public your fantasies about my sexuality.

Bye.

#206670 - 23/01/04 04:32 AM Re: State of the Union
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Hey FudgePackedRat....
Childish namecalling.

How to tell NY Madman is losing yet another debate.

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal