2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#206571 - 21/01/04 10:57 AM Re: State of the Union
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Put away your liberal agenda and realize that the best candidate for the job won. Turn the page.
Nah, the best candidate didn't win. He lost in the Republican primary.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#206572 - 21/01/04 10:58 AM Re: State of the Union
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:

That is true Sean, but the Islamonuts are the only ones who want to kill us all at this time in history.
No, not all of Islam wants to kill us. A large percentage may hate us, but only a small percentage wants to kill us.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#206573 - 21/01/04 11:05 AM Re: State of the Union
Sean Offline

Quote:

I did like how the Dems seemed reluctant to clap about things that are good for the country. The improving economy and such. It should be obvious that they don't care about us. They wish the economy sucked, and that we hadn't caught Saddam. Truly un-American behaviour.
Like the Republicans didn't exhibit the same behavior when Clinton was President. How many State of the Union addresses have you watched?

:rolleyes:

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#206574 - 21/01/04 11:05 AM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Loc: Wheat Ridge, CO
Quote:
That is true Sean, but the Islamonuts are the only ones who want to kill us all at this time in history.
Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:

We have to teach these Muslim bastards a lesson.
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier: (re: the entire democratic party)
It should be obvious that they don't care about us. They wish the economy sucked, and that we hadn't caught Saddam. Truly un-American behaviour.
Wow, when you all get back from LaLa land, let us know.

Until then we'll just hang on to these voter registration cards.

[Freak] [Laughing] [Freak]

#206575 - 21/01/04 11:13 AM Re: State of the Union
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Sean, were did I say that all of Islam wants to kill us? Please don't give me that religion of peace bullshit.

Packrat, keep burying your head in the sand. The Dems like Kennedy and that bitch Hillary don't care about us. They only care about their partisan politics. They don't mind if we suffer as long as it makes the President look bad. All they care about is getting power back so they can take better care of their special interests. There are too many of these idiots on both sides of the aisle.

#206576 - 21/01/04 11:19 AM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Quote:
There are too many of these idiots on both sides of the aisle.
In your post this is about all that makes sense.

Partisan politics suck.

Issues get lost in agendas.

#206577 - 21/01/04 11:30 AM Re: State of the Union
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Quote:
Stone, you beat me to it. I want to punch that fat bastard Red Kennedy right in the face. I did like how the Dems seemed reluctant to clap about things that are good for the country. The improving economy and such. It should be obvious that they don't care about us. They wish the economy sucked, and that we hadn't caught Saddam. Truly un-American behaviour.
That is what I am talking about. Total lack of respect for the President. If he didn't like what Bush had to say, be the better man (he cannot) and put on a poker face. Don't sulk and shake your head at every word. Totally classless, but what can you expect from a Kennedy?

Same with the Cryptkeeper (aka Hillary). She had the biggest sour-puss on her face. Until someone must have told her, "Hill, ALL the networks are showing your face, better put on smile". Ewwww, can you imagine waking up next to her in the morning with no makeup? The horror.....the horror. smile

Stone

#206578 - 21/01/04 11:32 AM Re: State of the Union
Sean Offline

Quote:

Sean, were did I say that all of Islam wants to kill us? Please don't give me that religion of peace bullshit.
I didn't know you were an expert when it comes to Islam...

Coming from someone who gets all their information from the Faux News network, why am I not suprised? Let me refresh your memory sparky:

"That is true Sean, but the Islamonuts are the only ones who want to kill us all at this time in history"

Sounds like all to me. Go back to school, maybe you'll learn something this time.

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#206579 - 21/01/04 11:33 AM Re: State of the Union
GrayHam Offline

There was a State of the Union Address on TV last night?

Huh.

#206580 - 21/01/04 11:34 AM Re: State of the Union
Sean Offline

Quote:

That is what I am talking about. Total lack of respect for the President. If he didn't like what Bush had to say, be the better man (he cannot) and put on a poker face. Don't sulk and shake your head at every word.
Same shit came from the Republicans when Clinton was President. Your rage is blinding you.

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#206581 - 21/01/04 11:41 AM Re: State of the Union
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Quote:

[b]Sean, were did I say that all of Islam wants to kill us? Please don't give me that religion of peace bullshit.
I didn't know you were an expert when it comes to Islam...

Let me refresh your memory:

"That is true Sean, but the Islamonuts are the only ones who want to kill us all at this time in history"

Sounds like all to me. Go back to school, maybe you'll learn something this time.[/b]
Sean, fuck off. I said Islamonuts. I wasn't referring to every Muslim. Maybe you need to go back to school. I also never said I was an expert on Islam either. As much as you hate religion, I find it interesting that you defend Islam, while bashing Christianity every chance you get. Double standard much?

#206582 - 21/01/04 11:43 AM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

Same shit came from the Republicans when Clinton was President. Your rage is blinding you.
No. You are wrong. Republicans acted more dignified during Clinton's State of the Union speechs.

He even had to give one in 1998 less than a week after the Lewinsky scandal broke and he went on a bombing spree to get his extramarital blow job off the headlines.

The Republicans at least act classier in public. Remember the Democrats are the party of HATE. Not the Republicans.

P.S. By the way... I am an expert on Islam.

#206583 - 21/01/04 11:44 AM Re: State of the Union
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by PackRat:
[
Quote:
[qb]
We have to teach these Muslim bastards a lesson.
Wow, when you all get back from LaLa land, let us know.
PackRat,

What is wrong with what I said? You live in LaLa land. I live on the East Coast were these problems occur every day, not in Colorado high in the mountains. smile

They want to destroy us and Western civilization.

They will stop at nothing to accomplish this.

They want the World to live like it is the 14th century.

Bomb them into the Stoneage? What good what that do? They already live in the Stoneage. smile

Our exhistence is dependant on destroying these terrorists. Being kind to them (like the Democrats want) will never do a dam thing. Ask the Israelis.

We could have already been out of Iraq already if we demolished the country with bombs. That is not our goal. Our Goal is to keep the infrastructure intact (and civilians alive) and to help the Iraqi people rebuild there and instill a democractic form of government.

Stone

#206584 - 21/01/04 11:48 AM Re: State of the Union
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Quote:
Quote:

[b]That is what I am talking about. Total lack of respect for the President. If he didn't like what Bush had to say, be the better man (he cannot) and put on a poker face. Don't sulk and shake your head at every word.
Same shit came from the Republicans when Clinton was President. Your rage is blinding you.[/b]
Sean,

I have no rage. Kennedy is a POS, just like his two brothers were and their father.

They use the poor and downtrodden as political pawns for their agendas, while they live high off the hog. You think 'ol Ed knows what it is like to be hungry? I doubt it.....

Stone

#206585 - 21/01/04 11:52 AM Re: State of the Union
Sean Offline

Quote:

Sean, fuck off. I said Islamonuts. I wasn't referring to every Muslim. Maybe you need to go back to school. I also never said I was an expert on Islam either. As much as you hate religion, I find it interesting that you defend Islam, while bashing Christianity every chance you get. Double standard much?
Is somebody getting angry? Does your diaper need changing? In my eyes no religion is better than the other, and only a brainwashed little curd would think otherwise. Your mother should have held you back a year.

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#206586 - 21/01/04 11:53 AM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Quote:

What is wrong with what I said?

They want to destroy us and Western civilization.

They will stop at nothing to accomplish this.

They want the World to live like it is the 14th century.

Bomb them into the Stoneage? What good what that do? They already live in the Stoneage. smile

Our exhistence is dependant on destroying these terrorists. Being kind to them (like the Democrats want) will never do a dam thing. Ask the Israelis.

We could have already been out of Iraq already if we demolished the country with bombs. That is not our goal. Our Goal is to keep the infrastructure intact (and civilians alive) and to help the Iraqi people rebuild there and instill a democractic form of government.

Stone
I'm leaving most of what you wrote because it is so damn funny.

The Islamic faith accounts for one out of every 4 people on earth. It is the second largest religion in the United States.

If every member of Islam was really bent on killing all americans and destroying Western Civilization, we wouldn't be writing these pathetic little notes on the internet right now. (Plus there's the somewhat comedic notion of millions of Amaericans killing themselves because they are Americans and their faith tells them to kill Americans...)

I think you mean to say that Islamic extremists, which account for a small percentage of Muslims, are bent on terrorism and destruction.

A

#206587 - 21/01/04 11:55 AM Re: State of the Union
Sean Offline

Quote:

Sean,

I have no rage. Kennedy is a POS, just like his two brothers were and their father.

They use the poor and downtrodden as political pawns for their agendas, while they live high off the hog. You think 'ol Ed knows what it is like to be hungry? I doubt it.....

Stone
I could give a rats ass if you hate the Kennedys or not. My point was sullen faces were also witnessed at Clinton's State of the Union addresses from the Republicans.

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#206588 - 21/01/04 12:00 PM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

The Islamic faith accounts for one out of every 4 people on earth. It is the second largest religion in the United States.
You got those figures from an Islamic site:

http://islamicweb.com/begin/results.htm

They are exaggerated and not accurate.

#206589 - 21/01/04 12:12 PM Re: State of the Union
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:

They use the poor and downtrodden as political pawns for their agendas, while they live high off the hog.
Nonsense. They never took their salary in politics. It was always donated (and still is with red nosed Ted).

Quote:
You think 'ol Ed knows what it is like to be hungry? I doubt it.....
So you have to be poor to even sympathize with them? Guess that makes Dubya just as suspect when it comes to his "compassionate conservativism."
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#206590 - 21/01/04 12:12 PM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

You got those figures from an Islamic site:

http://islamicweb.com/begin/results.htm

They are exaggerated and not accurate.
Ummmm no, I didn't. Thanks for playing though.

I can't help but notice that you are in no big hurry to provide what you feel are the right numbers.

And, rather than respond to the points made, in typical Madman fashion, you wander off on a tangent with a bullwhip in search of a dead horse to flog.

#206591 - 21/01/04 12:22 PM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

-dp [Smoking]

#206592 - 21/01/04 12:24 PM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

I can't help but notice that you are in no big hurry to provide what you feel are the right numbers.

And, rather than respond to the points made, in typical Madman fashion, you wander off on a tangent with a bullwhip in search of a dead horse to flog.
Why should I have to provide you with numbers when your numbers are obviously bullshit.

You claim that 25% of the world is Muslim. Not true. Estimates are more like 1.2 billion at present.

You claim Islam is the second largest religion in America. Also a crock of shit. There are what, maybe 10 million Muslims in America. We have a population between 280-300 million.

I think you need to try again.

#206593 - 21/01/04 12:26 PM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Quote:
Quote:

Why should I have to provide you with numbers when your numbers are obviously bullshit.

You claim that 25% of the world is Muslim. Not true. That would be over 2 billion. Estimates are more like 1.2 billion at present.

You claim Islam is the second largest religion in America. Also a crock of shit. There are what, maybe 10 million Muslims in America. We have a population between 280-300 million.

I think you need to try again.
[Laughing] [LOL] [Spit]

How is that dead horse?

OMG you're funny!

#206594 - 21/01/04 12:28 PM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

How is that dead horse?

OMG you're funny!
What's so funny?

Explain how 10 million people could constitute the second largest religion in America.

#206595 - 21/01/04 12:29 PM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Madman, it's obvious that you don't have the info to back yourself up.

PS: In regards to you saying that the statistics were wrong about Islam because they came from an Islamic site, would you also say that a Jewish site that says 6 million Jews were killed by Hitler was a bullshit statistic also?

I'm just using your thought process here. That's all. [Finger]

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal