shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#206621 - 21/01/04 01:30 PM Re: State of the Union
TremorX Offline

Loc: Waycross, GA
Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:
You have to be tolerant of other people's opinions.
Why's that? The president himself sure as hell isn't.

#206622 - 21/01/04 01:31 PM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

We were talking originally about last night's S of U address, correct? Lets stay on course...

I cannot stand how everyone (almost everyone smile ) claps after every sentence. The damn speech would be 25 minutes if he went uninterupted.

Stone
Yes. We were talking about the speech....... and this junior senator's reaction to everything that was said..

#206623 - 21/01/04 01:33 PM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gents, here's a sexy picture to help calm you down. [LOL] [Spit] [Rainbow]

-dp [Smoking]

#206624 - 21/01/04 01:33 PM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I cannot stand how everyone (almost everyone smile ) claps after every sentence. The damn speech would be 25 minutes if he went uninterupted.
And then everyone applauded StoneCold's Speech.

#206625 - 21/01/04 01:34 PM Re: State of the Union
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by TremorX:
Quote:
[b]You have to be tolerant of other people's opinions.
Why's that? The president himself sure as hell isn't.[/b]
What does that mean? Please explain. The majority of the country is in favor of the war.

Tolerant means LISTENING to other's opinions. It doesn't mean AGREEING with them. :rolleyes:

Stone

#206626 - 21/01/04 01:39 PM Re: State of the Union
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
WilMac1023,

What speech? I am just trying to be civil.

You are argue like a 10-year old.

I do not know what you do for a living, but with your debating skills you do not sound like management to me. IMO. If so, I feel sorry for the people working for you if they ever have to express an opposing opinion to yours.

Stone

#206627 - 21/01/04 01:42 PM Re: State of the Union
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[b]First of all WilMac...

Can you go for just one day of your life without being a dick?
Not when I'm your nemisis.

[/b]
Wilmac, I somehow knew you liked to wear makeup. When's the operation??? wink laugh

#206628 - 21/01/04 01:47 PM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

He gets the look from hopping on this every night with Sean.

Come on, you know you like it boys... [Finger]

#206629 - 21/01/04 01:51 PM Re: State of the Union
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:

[b]Sean, I don't think I've ever heard you be so angry, hateful and insulting... are you sure you're not a Deaniac? Are you taking your meds? wink
That's the second time in a row for you mentioning my name specifically. I'm not the only one here posting nasties you know.[/b]
Yeah, but you're the most fun to poke fun at.

Quote:
Well since you insist on being on the business end of my wrath, Fuck you! The puss from Dean's pimpled ass has more substance than you've ever posted!

:p
You're especially fun to poke fun at when you incorrectly spell "pus"

Spelling police please....

confused
puss1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ps) Informal
n.

1. A cat.
2. A girl or young woman.

[Probably of Germanic origin.]

[Download or Buy Now]
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

puss2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ps)
n. Slang

1. The mouth.
2. The human face.

[Irish Gaelic pus, mouth, from Middle Irish bus, lip.]

[Download or Buy Now]
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

puss

\Puss\ (p[.u]s), n. [Cf. D. poes, Ir. & Gael. pus.] 1. A cat; -- a fondling appellation.

2. A hare; -- so called by sportsmen.

Puss in the corner, a game in which all the players but one occupy corners of a room, or certain goals in the open air, and exchange places, the one without a corner endeavoring to get a corner while it is vacant, leaving some other without one.

Puss moth (Zo["o]l.), any one of several species of stout bombycid moths belonging to Cerura, Harpyia, and allied genera, esp. Harpyia vinuli, of Europe. The larv[ae] are humpbacked, and have two caudal appendages.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

puss

n 1: obscene terms for female genitals [syn: cunt, pussy, nooky, slit] 2: informal terms [syn: kitty, kitty-cat, pussy, pussycat]

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

#206630 - 21/01/04 02:10 PM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Loc: Wheat Ridge, CO
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by PackRat:

This really isn't that hard.

I'll give you some time. Read back through it and think.

Was the main point of the argument the statistics.

Or(HINT)was there something else being said.

Now you are being nothing but an annoying little dick.

Oooeee You get all huffy when people horn in on your territory!

I suggest going and whacking some penguins until you feel better.

(Maybe they'll let you use your bullwhip!)

wink

#206631 - 21/01/04 02:24 PM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Oooeee You get all huffy when people horn in on your territory!

I suggest going and whacking some penguins until you feel better.

(Maybe they'll let you use your bullwhip!)
Are all you leftists deleriuos? You post false info then I call you on it and you somehow accuse me of changing the topic. [Huh?]

The bullwhip belongs to you pal.

#206632 - 21/01/04 02:27 PM Re: State of the Union
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
How and why are we in ALR already? Couldn't you guys play nice and debate without the insults? It always results in namecalling and insults :rolleyes: .

How do you guys function at work when there is a disagreement?
You have to be tolerant of other people's opinions.

Before you know it the thread will locked and deleted.
No, it won't.

This is the point of the ALR -- namecalling, heated flaming, barbs and slings and arrows, oh my!

Unless you do something stupid (or I start calling for another snake, and socal gets his left nut all twisted outta shape about it -- again), then this thread will be fine . . .

Stoopid-type person . . .

#206633 - 21/01/04 02:30 PM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Quote:
Are all you leftists deleriuos? You post false info then I call you on it and you somehow accuse me of changing the topic. [Huh?]

Oh wow. You are getting close! Good work.

HINT: You had already changed the topic.

#206634 - 21/01/04 02:31 PM Re: State of the Union
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:

Madman,

Care to join me on Superbowl Sunday? Don't forget to bring the Sam's!
It would be nice to watch it on that TV you bought.

If you lived closer I might take you up on it. I'm also rooting for NE.
Ahhhh now there is the Love, correct me if I am wrong did we not have a deathmatch scheduled in a NY parking lot between the 2 of you about a year ago?. Glad to see the love between 2 guys in a NON DEVIANT MANLY kinda way.... [LOL]

#206635 - 21/01/04 02:43 PM Re: State of the Union
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by ELFTERRA:

He gets the look from hopping on this every night with Sean.
She's a hell of a lot better than what pounds your skinny ass at night:

Is it true that you and Andre share this tall drink of water?

[Finger]

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#206636 - 21/01/04 02:48 PM Re: State of the Union
Sean Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:

Quote:
[b]
Quote:

Madman,

Care to join me on Superbowl Sunday? Don't forget to bring the Sam's!
It would be nice to watch it on that TV you bought.

If you lived closer I might take you up on it. I'm also rooting for NE.
Ahhhh now there is the Love, correct me if I am wrong did we not have a deathmatch scheduled in a NY parking lot between the 2 of you about a year ago?. Glad to see the love between 2 guys in a NON DEVIANT MANLY kinda way.... [LOL] [/b]
What the hell, let's make it a threesome, you're invited too Claus. Canadians make some of the best damn beer on the planet!

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#206637 - 21/01/04 02:53 PM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

I replied to your reply about Islam to Stonecold. You were already talking about Islam.

HINT: You're pulling crap out of your ass.

You are just embarrassed because you intentionally posted a lie and got called on it. That's all.

#206638 - 21/01/04 03:22 PM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Quote:
Quote:

I replied to your reply about Islam to Stonecold. You were already talking about Islam.

HINT: You're pulling crap out of your ass.

You are just embarrassed because you intentionally posted a lie and got called on it. That's all.
[LOL] [LOL]

Oh my, that's humourous.

OK, since you have displayed an utter inability to discern the point, and are resorting to calling me a liar (when I admitted the mistake) I wil spell it out for you.

I really thought you were smarter.

A few folks were saying words to the effect of "All Muslims hate America and want to destroy Western Civilization"

I think this is inaccurate. (Odd that in your penchant for statistical rectitude you have completely missed out on this opportunity to set the record straight.)

I mentioned some statistics which probably are not correct BUT the POINT is that if All muslims were as evil and ill intentioned as they were made out ot be, the streets of America would be a war zone.

That was my point. It is here that you picked up the inaccurate statistics and headed into left field.

Yet oddly you have yet to respond to this:

"Yep my mind is sick and twisted because I don't give a rat's ass wether or not a man marries a man or a woman marries a woman. It just doesn't affect me. Your mind however is not sick and perverted because you get your panties up in a bunch worrying about and imagining the actions of a group of people that you dislike intensely. Your logic is stunning.
How does gay marriage affect you? You hate gays, sure. But you hate a lot of things and people. What I'm asking is this: in your day to day life, how does the fact that gays can marry affect you? Your ability to carve out your life? Answer me that.

I gotta tell you son, there's a lot worse things going on out there than gays getting married.

Gay marriage is so unimportant compared with the other things on the national plate right now. A constitutional amendment? Are you really for that?

How about the economy and national security? I think those are a tad more important. And a tad more relevant to the average american.

#206639 - 21/01/04 03:29 PM Re: State of the Union
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
[b] Here\'s a poll from ABC.
eh...I don't believe it. ABC is a commie media outlet. laugh [/b]
Well, since it's not from Fox News, the left would HAVE to agree with it. laugh

Of course, they'll spin it somehow and call one of their own a liar. [LOL]

#206640 - 21/01/04 04:20 PM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

OK, since you have displayed an utter inability to discern the point, and are resorting to calling me a liar (when I admitted the mistake) I wil spell it out for you.

I really thought you were smarter.

A few folks were saying words to the effect of "All Muslims hate America and want to destroy Western Civilization"

I think this is inaccurate. (Odd that in your penchant for statistical rectitude you have completely missed out on this opportunity to set the record straight.)

I mentioned some statistics which probably are not correct BUT the POINT is that if All muslims were as evil and ill intentioned as they were made out ot be, the streets of America would be a war zone.

That was my point. It is here that you picked up the inaccurate statistics and headed into left field.
Do have any idea how ridiculous your last post sounded? I'm sure you don't. You have actually just proved me correct. I didn't head into any outfield.

I can see that somehow in your mind you seem to expect me to respond to every single concept brought up in previous posts in this thread. Well I can't. You were discussing Muslims destroying Western civilization with another user. I have no idea why you feel I had to be involved with that aspect of the dialogue. It's also strange of you to think because I was not replying to that aspect of the dialogue I somehow changed the subject. This was a busy thread today and I can't jump into everything. I also can't type that fast to keep up with everything. I only respond to the dialogues I am in or I jump into another if I feel it appropriate. As I did with you.

I also felt no need to get into a dialogue with you discussing your beloved gays. All I did was tell you to give us a break with your pro gay bullshit. It really didn't require a response beyond that. Maybe you were disappointed. I don't know. Plus we have been over this subject. You know my position on that issue and I know yours.

If I disappoint you by not responding to every concept posted, too bad. If you want my opinion on something, just ask me directly. I'm not shy to offer an opinion as you already know.

But by not responding to everything no way means I changed the subject of anything. I actually thought YOU were smarter than that. I guess the artsy fartsy image you put out is a facade.

On a side note.... It might serve you well to stop with the effeminate comments like "Oh my, that's humourous". You can talk like a regular guy. It's just a message board. It's not a Greenwich Village art house fundraiser.

#206641 - 21/01/04 04:42 PM Re: State of the Union
PackRat Offline

Quote:
I only respond to the dialogues I am in or I jump into another if I feel it appropriate. As I did with you.
So you surrender? I accept.

Look, you are the one that comes to the Xterra Owner's Club and only wants to launch (not discuss, mind you) political diatribes. You are completely biased, unwilling to answer direct questions that challenge your assumptions and beliefs. You belittle anyone who disagrees wih you. And NOW you seem to be saying "Talk this way, I don't like it when you talk that way."

You are laughable. I have been having fun with you, and I b'lieve others have profitied from the spectacle.

The only tinge of sadness is that you seem to take it so seriously, and seem to think you are...accomplishing something.

[Wave]

Respond all funny-like again..please?

#206642 - 21/01/04 04:44 PM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted By Sean:
She's a hell of a lot better than what pounds your skinny ass at night:
If you're planning on inviting this to your Super Bowl gathering count me in!!! I'll bring the veggie tray! laugh

#206643 - 21/01/04 05:14 PM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Look, you are the one that comes to the Xterra Owner's Club and only wants to launch (not discuss, mind you) political diatribes. You are completely biased, unwilling to answer direct questions that challenge your assumptions and beliefs. You belittle anyone who disagrees wih you. And NOW you seem to be saying "Talk this way, I don't like it when you talk that way."

You are laughable. I have been having fun with you, and I b'lieve others have profitied from the spectacle.

The only tinge of sadness is that you seem to take it so seriously, and seem to think you are...accomplishing something.
That is a crock of shit and you know it. When I'm on the board I discuss any topic and have discussed everything here. I always answer any questions put to me directly.

I don't belittle everyone. As a matter of fact there is only a small handful of people I belittle. You happen to be one of them.

Everyone is biased on most major issues in life. It's called opinions.

I'm glad you are having fun. I have just as much fun with you lefties. Why do you think I even bother. I don't take it as serious as you may think. I'm sure you feel that way because sometimes my words may seem harsh and that probably offends your feminine sensitivities. If it does, too bad.

And no... I definitely don't post on a message board for any sense of accomplishment. Why type of accomplishmnet would anyone get out of it? It's all in fun. Even arguing sometimes can be fun you know. If you weren't half a woman you might understand that.

I don't care how you talk. I thought I was being nice by telling you that you sound like a fruit when you use expressions like "Oh my, that's humourous". In many sections of New York you would be bitch slapped on site if you said that out loud. So... I guess I'll stop being so nice to you then.

#206644 - 21/01/04 05:54 PM Re: State of the Union
Sean Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ELFTERRA:

If you're planning on inviting this to your Super Bowl gathering count me in!!! I'll bring the veggie tray! laugh
I knew you'd get a kick out of that Boy George picture. Believe me, I wouldn't dream of standing in the way of love, he's all yours!

wink

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#206645 - 21/01/04 06:29 PM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
It's not a Greenwich Village art house fundraiser.
No...but THIS is:

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal