shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#206671 - 25/01/04 08:02 PM Re: State of the Union
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by PackRat:

[b]
Quote:
[qb]I parrot a party line? Oh really. What party would that be? If you are referring to the Republican Party then you obviously have not read most of my posts on the subject of politics.

See. That's the thing. You are so into partisan politics that you autmatically assume I am talking about rep/dem. What I'm saying is that you adhere to your viewpoint (which is fine, not a thing wrong with that) but you refuse to look around it, and at it. You enter every "debate" assured that you are right and everyone else is a hippie, living in a commune, with questionable sexual tendencies. There is no middle ground for you. You claim to know all about someone's political and social beliefs based on a few posts on a message board. That gets damned annoying. Moreover, you are pretty much wrong on most of what you think I am.
Hey FudgePackedRat....

Not only are you an annoying effeminate snob, you are beyond any rational sense.

You accuse me of towing the "party line" and then you turn around in your next post and deny that the "party" was a political party but supposed to mean my own ideals. Whose ideals should I defend and adhere to? Yours?

So who is being 'obtuse'? Maybe your bullshit works with your poetry reading friends but it is ridiculous here on this message board. You impress no one with your hoity-toity attitude.

Your attempts at elitist patronization might work on someone who cared. I don't.

And yes ... Of course you are on the left end of the political spectrum. You didn't start posting yesterday and I didn't just pull your name out of a hat as someone who is an elitist liberal.

Let's just agree that you don't like me and I certainly don't like you. We can leave it at that.[/b]
Uhhhh, I think Packrat just hit a homer....

#206672 - 25/01/04 09:08 PM Re: State of the Union
off2cjb Offline

Time to let it go.

#206673 - 26/01/04 07:19 AM Re: State of the Union
cimarron Offline

Loc: San Antonio, Tx.
Vote Libertarian!!

#206674 - 26/01/04 07:25 AM Re: State of the Union
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
[b]Hey FudgePackedRat....
Childish namecalling.

How to tell NY Madman is losing yet another debate.[/b]
Depends on whos point of view.

#206675 - 26/01/04 08:34 AM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Hey FudgePackedRat....
Childish namecalling.

How to tell NY Madman is losing yet another debate.[/b]
Depends on whos point of view.[/b]
Yeah...if the point of view is the inside of his own anus, then it's Madman's point of view.

He suffers from Cranial Rectosis.

#206676 - 26/01/04 08:53 AM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maybe, just maybe you're obsessed with Madman's rectum? Oh, and fat chicks too... and my mom. [Finger]

#206677 - 26/01/04 09:02 AM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Madman's Rectum=not so much.

Fat Chicks=nice boobies.

Your mom=the fattest and nicest boobs I've seen...I like gettin between em...

but she's too dirty. I might catch something, so I only hit that on Thursdays with three condoms. [Finger] backatcha.

#206678 - 26/01/04 09:26 AM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

For all those wondering about Wilmac's taste in women, this is a picture of my mom...

[Too much XOC]

#206679 - 26/01/04 09:56 AM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Spit] [Spit] [Spit]

Damn, it's not the best picture in the world...she's MUCH taller in person.

#206680 - 26/01/04 05:45 PM Re: State of the Union
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by ELFTERRA:

For all those wondering about Wilmac's taste in women, this is a picture of my mom...

[Too much XOC]
She's a MAN baby!

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#206681 - 27/01/04 03:59 PM Re: State of the Union
Uzbad Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
BTW, NY Madman, here is bit of interesting information, isnt it:

"..So what has this to do with politics? According to CAIR 78% of Muslims voted Republican in 2000. That is because many American Muslims say they share the same social values as the Republicans"

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3422685.stm

#206682 - 27/01/04 06:40 PM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Uzbad:

BTW, NY Madman, here is bit of interesting information, isnt it:

"..So what has this to do with politics? According to CAIR 78% of Muslims voted Republican in 2000. That is because many American Muslims say they share the same social values as the Republicans"

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3422685.stm
There has been much written about Muslim political support for both parties. There is no doubt that Muslims gave plenty of money to Democrats. Hillary Clinton benefited from generous Muslim contributions as one example.

In the 2000 election most Muslims may have voted for Bush for two reasons:

-Al Gore is very pro-gay rights. Muslims are not.
-Joe Lieberman was running as VP. He is Jewish. Muslims hate Jews and perceived that ticket as being too pro-Israel to support.

To say that Muslims have primarily voted and supported Republicans would be false.

To rely on the BBC for any credible info regarding Arabs or Islam is a huge mistake. They are very biased. Why do you think people call them the "Baghdad Broadcasting Corp."?

To rely on CAIR as a credible source for any accurate information would also be a mistake. They are an organization with questionable motives and some of their leaders have been tied to terrorism.

CAIR Chairman Omar M. Ahmad told a crowd of California Muslims in July 1998, "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth."

Some interesting reading:

http://www.meforum.org/article/13

http://www.danielpipes.org/article/394

#206683 - 28/01/04 05:17 AM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

What are legitimate news sources to you Madman? Now you claim the BBC isn't worthy to get info. Where can we get info, so that we can have a discussion with you, without you resorting to that tired argument.

A list would be nice, please.

#206684 - 28/01/04 12:28 PM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:

What are legitimate news sources to you Madman? Now you claim the BBC isn't worthy to get info. Where can we get info, so that we can have a discussion with you, without you resorting to that tired argument.
The BBC is not a good source to quote on Arab or Muslim affairs. They are totally biased in that area.

If they weren't, do you think the British Navy would have thrown them off their aircraft carrier in the beginning of the war?

Plus can you believe anyone who uses CAIR as a legitimate source for information as the linked article did?

#206685 - 28/01/04 12:59 PM Re: State of the Union
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Gotta agree. The BBC also won't allow their reporters to refer to Saddam as a former dictator because they supposedly want to not be biased. Is there anyone who doesn't think Saddam is a former dictator?

#206686 - 28/01/04 02:09 PM Re: State of the Union
aquamander Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Ga.
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Is there anyone who doesn't think Saddam is a former dictator?
Um, xterrapin? [Freak]

#206687 - 28/01/04 04:51 PM Re: State of the Union
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:

Gotta agree. The BBC also won't allow their reporters to refer to Saddam as a former dictator because they supposedly want to not be biased. Is there anyone who doesn't think Saddam is a former dictator?
It's much worse than that.

The BBC Chairman had to quit today over an inquiry into what amounts to basically lies told by the BBC.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/cpress/20040128/ca_pr_on_wo/hutton_inquiry_7

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1033550.htm

The whole organization is nothing but a mere shadow of it's former self. They are not much different than most western elitist media machines. They are not above lying and twisting the facts to promote THEIR OWN political ideals.

You can read the BBC's own reporting on the Lord Hutton investigation below... that's if you can trust the BBC to report accurately on an investigation into itself.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/uk/2003/david_kelly_inquiry/

#206688 - 29/01/04 12:36 AM Re: State of the Union
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Quote:
For example look at the post above from one of your leftist friends Kerensky97. He started out his post by calling anyone who dared to question an author of an article he linked to as being a racist and extremist. All in advance of any expected responses. How fucked up is that?
You mistook the meaning of my post, I wasn't accusing anybody who disagreed with me as being racist I was just waiting for you or your shadows to accuse Siddiqui of being a terrorist because he has an Arab background. Unfortuneately you were the only one that came close. But with your normal nazi-esque pro-genocide comments I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

One thing we both agree with, Siddiqui is pretty extreme, I don't agree with much he says except a few points in the article I linked. Yet you keep trying to put words in my mouth by claiming I like him or have some attraction to him. Just like the commie connections you keep trying to tie me to. I don't think anybody will disagree that you have a very active imagination.

And you claims that BBC is biased is one of the most hypocritical things you've ever said. Every link you post has right wing connections.
Your favorite source of information, NewsMax.com is more biased propaganda site than BBC, almost every story they have bashes liberals. All you have to do is check out their store to see where their bias lies.

I guess as with everything else in you mind, if it's not American its an enemy.

Xterra101.com

#206689 - 29/01/04 07:03 AM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
And you claims that BBC is biased is one of the most hypocritical things you've ever said. Every link you post has right wing connections.
Just about every media outlet will show some form of bias, but there's a huge difference between showing bias and flat out lying. The BBC has done this and is rightfully paying the price for it. [ThumbsUp]

#206690 - 02/02/05 07:57 PM Re: State of the Union
Claus Offline

Quote:
In case you missed it, here's the short version.

GWB: "blah, blah, blah"

applause from alcoholics

applause from alcoholics

DEJAVU

applause from alcoholics

#206691 - 03/02/05 05:58 PM Re: State of the Union
MOLTAR Offline

Loc: richmond, va
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus Christensen:
Quote:
[b]In case you missed it, here's the short version.

applause from alcoholics

applause from alcoholics

DEJAVU

applause from alcoholics
[/b]
eyup. :rolleyes:

#206692 - 08/02/05 12:29 PM Re: State of the Union
Anonymous
Unregistered

truth be told - those guys did stand after every sentence that GW said. i would have just stood throughout the speech to save my knees.

up and down and up and down.

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal