2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#207430 - 22/08/03 01:53 AM Justice served?
InfX708 Offline

Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC
Yesterday, as I was walking to do a security detail at the house of the mayor of Mosul, I saw a blue string running down the road. We watched it as we walked, looking for anything it might be tied to. At the end, we found a brick. We continued on to the house. A short time later, we heard an explosion. Turns out that at the end of the string we first passed was an 82mm mortar round rigged to a detonating unit - won't go into details. Anyway, this IED was found by a 14 y/o kid, who while playing with it, blew himself up. The fucked up thing is that his parents watched it get emplaced the night before and didn't bother to tell anyone about it. These people were content to let terrorists rig a device in their neighborhood that was designed to kill us. At first I felt guilty for not insisting that we find out what was on both ends of the string, but after I found out about the parents, I can't say I feel the same way. The apathy of these people is disgusting.

#207431 - 22/08/03 06:20 AM Re: Justice served?
XChosen Offline

Loc: Mustang, OK
You know for the oldest populated area in the world those people are the most worthless individuals in existence. I think it's do to the inbreading. There genetics are fucked up. I say kill them all and let god sort them out.

#207432 - 22/08/03 06:25 AM Re: Justice served?
trwinship Offline

Loc: Gahanna, OH, USA
InfX, do you really think it was apathy, or were those parents sympathizers with the terrorists? I ask because we are told here that most Iraqis are happy to see American troops, and that the reports of attacks on Americans are greatly overblown. You're on the scene, what do you think?

#207433 - 22/08/03 07:57 AM Re: Justice served?
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by X-chosen:
You know for the oldest populated area in the world those people are the most worthless individuals in existence. I think it's do to the inbreading. There genetics are fucked up. I say kill them all and let god sort them out.
You live for 20-30 yrs under the rule of a ruthless dictator who kept all the money and forced you to live in poverty with limited education and see how you turn out.

Typical ignorant elitist american view. Being you are from Oklahoma, I wouldn't go around accusing anyone of being inbred. wink

#207434 - 22/08/03 08:06 AM Re: Justice served?
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Typical ignorant elitist american view. Being from Oklahoma, I wouldn't go around accusing anyone of being inbred.[/QB]
Incest is best put your sister to the test [Freak]

#207435 - 22/08/03 08:59 AM Re: Justice served?
XChosen Offline

Loc: Mustang, OK
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Quote:
Originally posted by X-chosen:
[b]You know for the oldest populated area in the world those people are the most worthless individuals in existence. I think it's do to the inbreading. There genetics are fucked up. I say kill them all and let god sort them out.
You live for 20-30 yrs under the rule of a ruthless dictator who kept all the money and forced you to live in poverty with limited education and see how you turn out.

Typical ignorant elitist american view. Being you are from Oklahoma, I wouldn't go around accusing anyone of being inbred. wink [/b]
[Finger] Regardless they put there children in danger.

#207436 - 22/08/03 10:10 AM Re: Justice served?
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Well, If we care more about our childrens safety and lives then the Iraqis seem to, damn right we are elitist. So fuck off. [Finger] [Save the fine unicorns]

#207437 - 23/08/03 03:43 AM Re: Justice served?
InfX708 Offline

Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC
In the general picture, there are 2 groups here - outside of the active terrorists. The educated people tend to have money and are glad we are here because they are making a lot more money and realize that the future is pretty bright. The uneducated ones tend to be poor and would rather us not be here - they have no idea what life could be like. IRaqis have a difficult time with the concept of the future. The IED was located in a rich neighborhood - we call it Beverly Hills - about 2 blocks from the mayor's house.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal