shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#207516 - 27/02/07 02:21 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

#207517 - 27/02/07 02:37 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
[Spit] [Spit] [Spit]

#207518 - 27/02/07 05:00 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
[b]I'm gonna miss him.....
X2

I guess someone's effort...[/b]
Shazam was usually funny but sometimes just as innapropriate as anybody else (I've been guilty many times, too). He never pulled any punches or bit his tongue for the sake of anybody else, so why should anybody else cry for him now?

That is a sad and anticlimactic end for one of XOC's more eloquent members. I definitely appreciated his great sense of humor many times. I think half of the "XOC's Greatest Quotes" thread has been attributed to his musings. Will he be missed? Of course. But some other members will be wishing him good riddance for how much he downs Xterras.... [Huh?]

[Wave]

#207519 - 27/02/07 06:22 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

"While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil."
John Taylor

#207520 - 27/02/07 06:38 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
Quote:
[b]I'm gonna miss him.

Besides being far-and-away the funniest member of XOC, he's also probably the best writer. His posts were actually fun to read, because he wrote like a professional. Always correct, always fun.

Bye, Shahram.
X2

I guess someone's effort and Racial jab's finally got to him. The video was totally out of line, I would have expected a bit more class from Madman....but then again

[/b]
Oh hell, I'm leaving too. I cast myself out here on the net as a die hard, thick skinned, go get em internet tough guy, but after all I've said that I have been through. Bar fights, crackhead girlfriends, and the general misery of life. My oh so stone facade has been cracked by that video. Oh the horror (back of hand on forehead). I'll miss you XOC. I just can't take it anymore, you're too cruel for me......

pussies.

(I guess numerous postings of planes hitting buildings, Innocent people jumping/falling to their deaths, Militants and Soldiers killing people, etc. are all okay, but some scumbag offing himself is horrible?)

#207521 - 27/02/07 08:23 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I'm gonna miss him......
X2....[/b]
Oh hell, I'm leaving too. I cast myself out here on the net as a die hard, thick skinned, go get em internet tough guy, but after all I've said that I have been through. Bar fights, crackhead girlfriends, and the general misery of life. My oh so stone facade has been cracked by that video. Oh the horror (back of hand on forehead). I'll miss you XOC. I just can't take it anymore, you're too cruel for me......

pussies..... [/b]
W-O-W-!
for you. That is what I shoulda said.... [ThumbsUp]

#207522 - 27/02/07 08:24 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

I guess someone's effort and Racial jab's finally got to him. The video was totally out of line, I would have expected a bit more class from Madman....but then again

Come to think of it. I am going to cool my heel's too and concentrate on my business. Gonna be awhile before I hit this book mark again, who knows maybe never

At least Shahram will be missed by some if he left... but he's not leaving the board.

No one will be missing you Claus.

Don't let the door hit you in your diapers on the way out.

#207523 - 27/02/07 08:42 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by South Side Ninja:
lol @ this whole thread.

[ThumbsUp]
x2!! [LOL]

I'm trying to figure out why this is in the ALR?!? This is BY FAR the funniest post in the XOC! [LOL]

#207524 - 27/02/07 09:30 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Why do people announce or threaten to leave? Are you demanding a trade and sitting out the rest of the season? :rolleyes: I'm an asshole, you're an asshole wouldn't you like to buy an Xterra and be an asshole too? Stand up, pull your panties up and stop pissing on the floor, bunch of fucking Sally's!

laugh

#207525 - 27/02/07 09:36 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
Why do people announce or threaten to leave? Are you demanding a trade and sitting out the rest of the season? :rolleyes: I am an asshole, you're an asshole wouldn't you like to buy an Xterra and be an asshole too? Stand up, pull your panties up and stop pissing on the floor, bunch of fucking Sally's!

laugh
[Spit]

[drink]

#207526 - 27/02/07 09:57 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL
Quote:
(I guess numerous postings of planes hitting buildings, Innocent people jumping/falling to their deaths, Militants and Soldiers killing people, etc. are all okay, but some scumbag offing himself is horrible?)
[ThumbsUp]

Just an observation: every single other time I've read about where a member of a forum (especially the extremely active members) said they were leaving......they ALWAYS came back. It may be in a week, may be in a month, may be with an entirely new screen name - but they ALWAYS return.

I picture Sharam/Claus/whoever else wants to proclaim this as the moment they radically alter the way they surf the internet returning in some kind of "Han Solo appears out of nowhere to help destroy the Death Star" kind of moment.

#207527 - 27/02/07 09:58 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:

I'm trying to figure out why this is in the ALR?!?
I was wondering the same thing.

The thread started out with Shahram trying to create a bogus issue out of thin air. Then a couple of guys started throwing around a few "Fuck Off" insults. Maybe that's the reason.

Let's take a journey back to the original issue.

The controversy started when I posted a video in a now nonexistent thread. The original thread started with a video spoof of the Britney Spears meltdown. The intentions of the original thread starter were good, it's just that the video wasn't that good (That's my opinion. Everyone else can judge for themselves).

Here is the Britney spoof video....

Now... After watching that video... I thought it would be funny if I posted something that conveyed the feelings some or most people would have after watching that video. Those feelings would have been something such as throwing up or maybe shooting yourself in the head.

My intention wasn't to ruin the guy's thread. I just thought it would be funny. I was mistaken by posting the video without posting any accompanying text with the video explaining the reason for the video being posted. I thought the joke would have been obvious. It seems I was wrong and a few whiners used it as a platform to complain.

Here is the video I posted....

(WARNING: Those with overly sensitive twats probably should not view video)

[URL=http://REMOVED THE LINK BECAUSE EVEN XOC HAS TO HAVE STANDARDS[URL]

That's pretty much what originally happened. The rest of what occurred is Shahram and Claus pissing in their pants and taking hissy fits.

I'm skeptical of Shahram's little act of being upset. I think he is just busting balls and also, as usual, just looks for things to complain about regarding some of my posts.

However, I would say Claus is a bona fide pussy and his objections are probably for real. The video may have caused him to lose his tampon string or something.

I think it's a fairly accurate recap of what originally happened.

#207528 - 27/02/07 10:07 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:

[b]I'm trying to figure out why this is in the ALR?!?
I think it's a fairly accurate recap of what originally happened.[/b]
i would tend to agree.

#207529 - 27/02/07 10:47 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Claus Offline

and I was right in my assumption you are a sick fuck. I bet next you will be posting pictures of nude 4 years olds too. That video has not a shread of humor in it and your attempt to be the reign of XOC as usual with your weak attempt to throw insults at people based on the scrap you pick up merely depicts you as a paranoid twisted individual. Trust me I have seen the video before, I have seen worse your post was just another LOOK AT ME I AM OVER HERE !! attempt to get attention so you can make another 20 posts about how wrong everything that does not fly with your narrow minded sad view on your surroundings.

I sincerely hope that you have "real" people around you that will assist you in getting the help you need before your fantasy world becomes 6pm news headlines...

Go fuck yourself

#207530 - 28/02/07 04:13 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Quote:
and I was right in my assumption you are a sick fuck. I bet next you will be posting pictures of nude 4 years olds too. That video has not a shread of humor in it and your attempt to be the reign of XOC as usual with your weak attempt to throw insults at people based on the scrap you pick up merely depicts you as a paranoid twisted individual. Trust me I have seen the video before, I have seen worse your post was just another LOOK AT ME I AM OVER HERE !! attempt to get attention so you can make another 20 posts about how wrong everything that does not fly with your narrow minded sad view on your surroundings.

I sincerely hope that you have "real" people around you that will assist you in getting the help you need before your fantasy world becomes 6pm news headlines...

Go fuck yourself
I thought you were leaving?

#207531 - 28/02/07 07:21 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Madman called him back just before the door could hit him in the ass.

#207532 - 28/02/07 09:31 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Auditor_Kevin:
[QUOTE] "Han Solo appears out of nowhere to help destroy the Death Star" kind of moment.
[LOL]

#207533 - 28/02/07 11:30 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Go fuck yourself
For a guy who was crying and whining that he was leaving XOC and will never hit the bookmark again.... It took you all of an entire 49 minutes to respond to this thread.

Grow the fuck up Claus. Either leave or don't leave.

No one is going to miss you. Fuck Off.

#207534 - 28/02/07 03:23 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
I miss XLAX..... frown

#207535 - 28/02/07 04:16 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

What Madman posted is sick.

A real suicide is NEVER a joke.

Why everybody is overreacting and leaving XOC over it is beyond me. It looks like Madman even had sense enough to remove the thread in question.

#207536 - 28/02/07 04:53 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

What the hell would we all do without the Internet? I blame Al Gore for all of this..gotta blame somebody right?

XOC = leave ya balls at the door

#207537 - 28/02/07 07:26 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can't believe I missed this thread before. [LOL]

Let's all leave...

#207538 - 28/02/07 07:55 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
NY Madman Offline

#207539 - 28/02/07 08:09 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
What Madman posted is sick.

Why everybody is overreacting and leaving XOC over it is beyond me. It looks like Madman even had sense enough to remove the thread in question.
What are you talking about? BigE deleted the thread.

Quote:
Ohhh man, only on XOC! I deleted that thread, I posted that stupid video as a joke because it was about as intelligent as that depressed whore. Once the name calling and usual whiny bullshit started I deleted it but, ofcourse the Tampax Tantrums were carried on over here. You guys need to buy a punching bag or ask the woman to put more.
It's only five pages so far, I know you can keep up. Read, and then post.

#207540 - 01/03/07 09:24 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ndxterra:
Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
[b]What Madman posted is sick.

What are you talking about? BigE deleted the thread.

Quote:
Ohhh man, only on XOC! I deleted that thread, I posted that stupid video as a joke because it was about as intelligent as that depressed whore. Once the name calling and usual whiny bullshit started I deleted it but, ofcourse the Tampax Tantrums were carried on over here. You guys need to buy a punching bag or ask the woman to put more.
It's only five pages so far, I know you can keep up. Read, and then post.[/b]
Well, Madman posted the suicide video again didn't he, then removed it...read his post with the Britney spoof again very carefully.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal