shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#207541 - 01/03/07 09:52 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Read again Tyler :rolleyes: :

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[URL=http://REMOVED THE LINK BECAUSE EVEN XOC HAS TO HAVE STANDARDS[URL]
Then, at the bottom of the post in the "edited by" line:
Quote:
[ February 28, 2007, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: XOC ]
[Wave]

#207542 - 01/03/07 10:28 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Well, I missed the suicide video, but damn guys why all the crying and internet threats? I agree it might have been in poor taste, but um, if you don't like it, I have an idea that might just be crazy enough to work.... DON"T WATCH IT!! this is almost as bad as the people who call in and complain about Howard Stern or the Playboy channel. Change the channel, switch the station or read a different thread. Remember the 1st amendment? Freedom of speech? Now remember that is isn't there only to protect the speech you like, but to protect the speech you don't like.

Now, that being said, if Carlton or another MOD wants to remove it, they have every right, this is a private message board, don't complain when they make that decision.

#207543 - 01/03/07 01:16 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
x2 devil!!!!!

A bunch of big chest thumpers behind a keyboard...ohhhhhh!!!!

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#207544 - 01/03/07 01:30 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
great pyr-hauler Offline

Loc: Illinois
Isn't this the place where I've seen all kinds of graphic posts? A girl wrecking a porsche with pieces of her head everywhere? Numerous other posts that were very graphic?

I thought Sha got mad mostly because the guy who offed himself was a Mexican or at least he thought Madman picked the video because it was a Mexican.

I just want to make sure that from now on I should be known as the guy who put "the cherry on the big "FUCK IT, I'M OUTTA HERE" SHAHRAM sundae.
laugh

#207545 - 01/03/07 02:11 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
It's true that far worse things have been posted on this board.

It's also true that the video of the criminal committing suicide is no worse than is seen on TV or most movies every single day.

Maybe the objections were because the guy may have been a Mexican. I don't know. If that was the case, it is political correctness gone wild.

In any case, XOC removed the video. That's fine with me. It's his message board.

#207546 - 01/03/07 05:09 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
No.. I removed the link to the video because I did not like it. If people still want to see it then it is easy enough to find.

It is that simple. Fuck political correctness.

Now.. everyone quite your bitching and get ready to post some pics in the Phat Chicks Fridays thread.

#207547 - 02/03/07 01:33 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by XOC:
No.. I removed the link to the video because I did not like it.
Cause it had a mexican in it.

#207548 - 02/03/07 04:03 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Damn mexicans laugh

#207549 - 02/03/07 08:43 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:
Read again Tyler :rolleyes: :

Quote:
[b][URL=http://REMOVED THE LINK BECAUSE EVEN XOC HAS TO HAVE STANDARDS[URL]
Then, at the bottom of the post in the "edited by" line:
Quote:
[ February 28, 2007, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: XOC ]
[Wave] [/b]
I stand corrected, can't really tell you why I missed the edited by tag, but oh well [Wave]

Looks like Madman took the "post some pictures in the Phat Chicks thread" suggestion seriously laugh

#207550 - 02/03/07 11:10 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
What did he do? Put up pics of hot chicks shooting themselves in the head?? Sick fucker! :p

#207551 - 02/03/07 05:09 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
What did he do? Put up pics of hot chicks shooting themselves in the head?? Sick fucker! :p
[Spit]

#207552 - 02/03/07 10:25 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
What did he do? Put up pics of hot mexican chicks shooting themselves in the head?? Sick fucker! :p
fixed it for ya.

ahahahhahahahahhah
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

#207553 - 04/03/07 10:03 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

wow-haven't been around for a while. This was the first thread I read. Great Sunday evening entertainment. [LOL]

#207554 - 07/03/07 11:43 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
InfX708 Offline

Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC
Quote:

[URL=http://REMOVED THE LINK BECAUSE EVEN XOC HAS TO HAVE STANDARDS[URL]
Now THAT is fucking funny!

#207555 - 12/02/08 05:19 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Canope Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Ketel one has that special effect. It took 5 pages before I saw I was in the wrong year. Nice to see everyone has kissed and made up. (Give or take a tad)

#207556 - 12/02/08 05:47 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

lets keep it going

#207557 - 12/02/08 05:58 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Paul H Offline

old thread diggin up bastards

#207558 - 06/03/08 05:57 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
....Come on out, Madman! And bring us a film of a baby being shot in the face or something...
He can't.

He's busy working on the Clinton campaign.

[Finger]

#207559 - 13/03/08 03:35 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XOC:
No.. I removed the link to the video because I did not like it. If people still want to see it then it is easy enough to find.

It is that simple. Fuck political correctness.

Now.. everyone quite your bitching and get ready to post some pics in the Phat Chicks Fridays thread.
Ok so i've been here for 3 years and I still don't know what the phat chick fridays thread was about and why Claus is the supposed "killer" of that post. someone brief me.

#207560 - 13/03/08 05:04 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Arterra:

Ok so i've been here for 3 years and I still don't know what the phat chick fridays thread was about and why Claus is the supposed "killer" of that post. someone brief me.
The old PHAT Chicks thread was about the same thing as the new PHAT Chicks thread. A thread with photos of "Pretty Hot And Tempting" chicks.

Claus started the original thread, but then mysteriously deleted the entire thread. It was a big thread too. If I recall it was about 60 or 70 pages long.

I also recall that he declined to take blame for deleting the thread. I think he claimed one of his friends was messing on his PC and deleted the thread.

I'm pretty sure the unanimous opinion of that excuse was that it was a lie.

#207561 - 13/03/08 01:52 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Paul H Offline

Quote:
Quote:

[b]Ok so i've been here for 3 years and I still don't know what the phat chick fridays thread was about and why Claus is the supposed "killer" of that post. someone brief me.
The old PHAT Chicks thread was about the same thing as the new PHAT Chicks thread. A thread with photos of "Pretty Hot And Tempting" chicks.

Claus started the original thread, but then mysteriously deleted the entire thread. It was a big thread too. If I recall it was about 60 or 70 pages long.

I also recall that he declined to take blame for deleting the thread. I think he claimed one of his friends was messing on his PC and deleted the thread.

I'm pretty sure the unanimous opinion of that excuse was that it was a lie.[/b]
Sounds about right

#207562 - 13/03/08 11:17 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:

[b]Ok so i've been here for 3 years and I still don't know what the phat chick fridays thread was about and why Claus is the supposed "killer" of that post. someone brief me.

I'm pretty sure the unanimous opinion of that excuse was that it was a lie.[/b]
Call me a liar, I do not give a fuck. you are a sad excuse.

I have stated the fact. I have my office off our living room that also contains our media center and music. I showed one of my friends the Phat Chicks thread and he obviously wanted to contribute by posting something questionable, I objected and he told me he deleted the post..the wine was flowing and I found out the next day what had happened....there was 967 post on it.

Madman, go fuck yourself...and fabricate some more lies. I NEVER declined to take blame for it, I stated it was done from my Computer and regretted it however, I did not do it.

#207563 - 14/03/08 07:57 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

Madman, go fuck yourself...and fabricate some more lies. I NEVER declined to take blame for it, I stated it was done from my Computer and regretted it however, I did not do it.
Calm your little Eurotrash twat hairs. If I recall, I wasn't the only one who thought you were full of shit.

It's true that you said it was done from your computer. But blaming it on someone else may be a bit of a stretch. Maybe it is true, but it is rather hard to believe.

You are saying someone not familiar with XOC knew how to edit a post? Not only edit a post, but to edit the original post created in a 60 page thread in order to delete an entire thread.

Then that person went through the trouble of checking the additional box to delete the entire thread?

All of that was done "accidentally" by someone not familiar with XOC? By accident, all the right buttons were clicked and checked in order to delete an entire thread?

Many people who are actual users of the board don't know how to delete a thread until using it for a bit.

But, if that's your story, I'll take your word for it. [Freak]

#207564 - 14/03/08 09:23 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

[b]Madman, go fuck yourself...and fabricate some more lies. I NEVER declined to take blame for it, I stated it was done from my Computer and regretted it however, I did not do it.
Calm your little Eurotrash twat hairs. If I recall, I wasn't the only one who thought you were full of shit.

It's true that you said it was done from your computer. But blaming it on someone else may be a bit of a stretch. Maybe it is true, but it is rather hard to believe.

You are saying someone not familiar with XOC knew how to edit a post? Not only edit a post, but to edit the original post created in a 60 page thread in order to delete an entire thread.

Then that person went through the trouble of checking the additional box to delete the entire thread?

All of that was done "accidentally" by someone not familiar with XOC? By accident, all the right buttons were clicked and checked in order to delete an entire thread?

Many people who are actual users of the board don't know how to delete a thread until using it for a bit.

But, if that's your story, I'll take your word for it. [Freak] [/b]
You are a fucking expert of everything aren't you??. I do not give too shits about you, your perverted paranoid views on the world and your lack of the basic common skills that seems to not only affect your personal life but has also turned you into a solid candidate. Your only claim to fame seems to be this and a handful of other message boards where you try and feel superior by wasting endless hours cutting and pasting endless dribble about your love/hate relationship with your beloved republican party. Individuals like you are the ones that ruin the rest of the worlds view of America.

Unlike you, who feel you have to hide behind name handles and cover your tracks for everything they type in order to ensure your paranoid self delusional state is preserved I am actually NOT afraid to admit when I have fucked up and learn from the mistake. You should try it sometimes but then again it will certainly sling you over the deep edge and up your medication budget significantly.

How sad it must be to be the turd that feels it has to stink everytime it is poked. I have stopped feeling sorry for you, you have become to be an icon on this board, a joke that people know they can windup and watch spin by a mere sentence...

I do not need to prove SHIT to you...just wind you up and watch you go...

[Finger]

#207565 - 14/03/08 09:44 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
GrayHam Offline

I gots mah popping corn all ready . . .

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal