shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#207566 - 14/03/08 09:57 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

You are a fucking expert of everything aren't you??. I do not give too shits about you, your perverted paranoid views on the world and your lack of the basic common skills that seems to not only affect your personal life but has also turned you into a solid candidate. Your only claim to fame seems to be this and a handful of other message boards where you try and feel superior by wasting endless hours cutting and pasting endless dribble about your love/hate relationship with your beloved republican party. Individuals like you are the ones that ruin the rest of the worlds view of America.

Unlike you, who feel you have to hide behind name handles and cover your tracks for everything they type in order to ensure your paranoid self delusional state is preserved I am actually NOT afraid to admit when I have fucked up and learn from the mistake. You should try it sometimes but then again it will certainly sling you over the deep edge and up your medication budget significantly.

How sad it must be to be the turd that feels it has to stink everytime it is poked. I have stopped feeling sorry for you, you have become to be an icon on this board, a joke that people know they can windup and watch spin by a mere sentence...

I do not need to prove SHIT to you...just wind you up and watch you go...

[Finger]
Holy Shit! All that megalomaniacal drivel and I'm the one that is supposed to be wound up. You're wound tighter than a spring.

I must have hit a nerve somewhere in your bullshit. It even seems to have prompted a childish change to your sig line.

Grow up Claus. You might make a fine adult one day.

Oh, by the way... post the links to these other boards I'm supposed to be a part of. I'd like to see what I'm saying.

#207567 - 14/03/08 10:35 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]You are a fucking expert of everything aren't you??. I do not give too shits about you, your perverted paranoid views on the world and your lack of the basic common skills that seems to not only affect your personal life but has also turned you into a solid candidate. Your only claim to fame seems to be this and a handful of other message boards where you try and feel superior by wasting endless hours cutting and pasting endless dribble about your love/hate relationship with your beloved republican party. Individuals like you are the ones that ruin the rest of the worlds view of America.

Unlike you, who feel you have to hide behind name handles and cover your tracks for everything they type in order to ensure your paranoid self delusional state is preserved I am actually NOT afraid to admit when I have fucked up and learn from the mistake. You should try it sometimes but then again it will certainly sling you over the deep edge and up your medication budget significantly.

How sad it must be to be the turd that feels it has to stink everytime it is poked. I have stopped feeling sorry for you, you have become to be an icon on this board, a joke that people know they can windup and watch spin by a mere sentence...

I do not need to prove SHIT to you...just wind you up and watch you go...

[Finger]
. post the links to these other boards I'm supposed to be a part of. I'd like to see what I'm saying.[/b]
I would but my would ISP would be forced to report the sites...

I do live a great life got an Awesome wife, adorable daughter, great house. Couple of Cars, a profitable business..the best friends anyone could ask for stellar health. I am not afraid of anything, have no need to hide my identity....naaah I am Sane relaxed and grinning from ear to ear..

How about you?....

#207568 - 14/03/08 11:12 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

I would but my would ISP would be forced to report the sites...

I do live a great life got an Awesome wife, adorable daughter, great house. Couple of Cars, a profitable business..the best friends anyone could ask for stellar health. I am not afraid of anything, have no need to hide my identity....naaah I am Sane relaxed and grinning from ear to ear..

How about you?....
I'm also happy and sane and grinning ear to ear.

At the moment, I'm a bit puzzled though. What's with this garbage inferring that I have something to do with websites that your ISP can get you into trouble?

Making such allegations or accusations is not typical of a so-called sane and relaxed individual. Certainly not a mature one.

Your fantastical opinions of me have been comical to say the least, but I have always written them off as typical immature responses to opposing ideals and/or a lack of ability to discuss anything on an intellectual or reasonably rational level.

But now your fantasies have me involved in things that your ISP would have to report to someone which I am assuming is the authorities. It also infers possible illegality.

You're a fucked up guy Claus. Sane and relaxed people don't waste time making up such bizarre allegations and lies. Grow up.

#207569 - 14/03/08 12:02 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Claus Offline

Now there is a knee slapper:

"responses to opposing ideals and/or a lack of ability to discuss anything on an intellectual or reasonably rational level"

This very statement is what signifies you. You are a Fanatical Idealist who does not know the word Objective or Compromise, see that is why you are such an Asshat and an easy target, Sure you use large words and come across as being the worldly know it all, but for the couple of dozen people who have been around this boards for the past 5 or so years, we all know that behind the sad excuse is a person who is nothing but the 1 hour daily humor break from work...

POKE THE TURD AND SEE HIM STINK!!!!

#207570 - 14/03/08 12:25 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Now there is a knee slapper:

[b]"responses to opposing ideals and/or a lack of ability to discuss anything on an intellectual or reasonably rational level"

This very statement is what signifies you. You are a Fanatical Idealist who does not know the word Objective or Compromise, see that is why you are such an Asshat and an easy target, Sure you use large words and come across as being the worldly know it all, but for the couple of dozen people who have been around this boards for the past 5 or so years, we all know that behind the sad excuse is a person who is nothing but the 1 hour daily humor break from work...

POKE THE TURD AND SEE HIM STINK!!!![/b]
Now, if you want to call me a "fanatical idealist", that is your right. You're entitled to your opinion.

That's coming from a guy who called me a "Nazi" on the first or second day after I signed up to this message board. Your objectivity and ability to compromise were evident to me right away.

What you are not entitled to do is make accusations that I partake in nefarious activity on other web sites. That shows your very childish nature Claus.

I'm the one who is being calm and rational here Claus. You are the turd that has been poked and in typical fashion you responded in your typically immature fashion.

#207571 - 14/03/08 01:01 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:

[b]Now there is a knee slapper:

[b]"responses to opposing ideals and/or a lack of ability to discuss anything on an intellectual or reasonably rational level"

POKE THE TURD AND SEE HIM STINK!!!![/b]
Now, if you want to call me a "fanatical idealist", that is your right. You're entitled to your opinion.

That's coming from a guy who called me a "Nazi" on the first or second day after I signed up to this message board. You're objectivity and ability to compromise were evident to me right away.

What you are not entitled to do is make accusations that I partake in nefarious activity on other web sites. That's shows your very childish nature Claus.

I'm the one who is being clam and rational here Claus. You are the turd that has been poked and in typical fashion you responded in your typically immature fashion.[/b]
You would make an Awesome Nazi.....Lord knows if you were a radical Muslim you would have blown your self up ions ago.

Is that not debate tactic number 42 to turn the finger and try to mirror the statements of the person you are trying to our "debate"? you can surely do better than that.

I am entitled to do whatever the fuck pleases me, what are you gonna do about it?. You obviously like Snuff judging by the movie collection you shared...It all just proves my point. And believe me Finding you on other message boards would be tough after all we know you are all about being incognito hiding your ass behind a keyboard with a handle, it affords you luxury of being the Expert of all things on this planet...armchair warlord

You know what?. I might turn this into a hobby, everytime you post something i'll be there with my opinion of you and the topic...you just gave me an idea.

#207572 - 14/03/08 01:28 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

You would make an Awesome Nazi.....Lord knows if you were a radical Muslim you would have blown your self up ions ago.

Is that not debate tactic number 42 to turn the finger and try to mirror the statements of the person you are trying to our "debate"? you can surely do better than that.
I can do better than what? You're not even making sense.

You haven't even addressed the things that started this little exchange today. You just immaturely jumped right into insults and making shit up. Now you are back to where we started years ago and calling me a Nazi.

Talk about turds being poked.

Quote:
I am entitled to do whatever the fuck pleases me, what are you gonna do about it?. You obviously like Snuff judging by the movie collection you shared...It all just proves my point. And believe me Finding you on other message boards would be tough after all we know you are all about being incognito hiding your ass behind a keyboard with a handle, it affords you luxury of being the Expert of all things on this planet...armchair warlord
Obviously you do whatever the fuck pleases you. That includes making childish false accusations.

You stated definitively that I am involved with other message boards or web sites. Then when asked to name them, you claimed your ISP would report you.

You're very childish. You need to grow up Claus.

Quote:
You know what?. I might turn this into a hobby, everytime you post something i'll be there with my opinion of you and the topic...you just gave me an idea.
And that is different than your normal method of operation how?

#207573 - 14/03/08 02:01 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Claus Offline

I said you would make an Awesome Nazi...I guess it is a matter of how you choose to read things. and I base that on your intense hatred for
anything or anyone that does not fit into the 3 inches past your nose.

To address your obsession (and perhaps worry?) of my comment about other message boards, you have stated in the past that you frequent other boards...AND as I said finding you there would not be easy as your MO is to hide behind your Handle and be the tough guy boring everyone to death with your rightwing views.

and you are right on one point, I am childish...for even giving you the time of day, wasting a Friday afternoon poking the Martelturd I should be across the street with my employees having a pint....

Eat Shit Douchebag

#207574 - 14/03/08 02:37 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

I said you would[b] make an Awesome Nazi...I guess it is a matter of how you choose to read things. and I base that on your intense hatred for

To address your obsession (and perhaps worry?) of my comment about other message boards, you have stated in the past that you frequent other boards...AND as I said finding you there would not be easy as your MO is to hide behind your Handle and be the tough guy boring everyone to death with your rightwing views.

and you are right on one point, I am childish...for even giving you the time of day, wasting a Friday afternoon poking the Martelturd I should be across the street with my employees having a pint....

Eat Shit Douchebag[/b]
I've never said I hated anything. But then again, that is how you choose to see things I've said through your own twisted left wing thought processes.

You also don't get anything correct. Maybe you should have the person you are blaming for deleting the PHAT chick thread read the posts here from now on because it doesn't seem you have any reading comprehension ability. I've stated numerous times that I don't comment on other message boards. You are the one who stated that I do and when asked for evidence you made a childish accusation and then a lame excuse. You're the douchebag Claus.

I'll leave you with a quote from one of your recent new fans. He describes you in a much more colorful way then I would, but he seems to have you summed up fairly well...

Quote:
I just suggest that Claus should get whatever is STUCK up his extremely loose asshole removed and save us all, or you can simply crawl into the mans butthole you live in and keep the dicks inside of your mouth so we can't here you anymore. [Finger]

#207575 - 14/03/08 04:20 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone know where my popcorn is?

#207576 - 14/03/08 04:56 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:

[b]I said you would[b] make an Awesome Nazi...I guess it is a matter of how you choose to read things. and I base that on your intense hatred for

Eat Shit Douchebag[/b]
I've never said I hated anything. But then again, that is how you choose to see things I've said through your own twisted left wing thought processes.

You also don't get anything correct. Maybe you should have the person you are blaming for deleting the PHAT chick thread read the posts here from now on because it doesn't seem you have any reading comprehension ability. I've stated numerous times that I don't comment on other message boards. You are the one who stated that I do and when asked for evidence you made a childish accusation and then a lame excuse. You're the douchebag Claus.

I'll leave you with a quote from one of your recent new fans. He describes you in a much more colorful way then I would, but he seems to have you summed up fairly well...

Quote:
I just suggest that Claus should get whatever is STUCK up his extremely loose asshole removed and save us all, or you can simply crawl into the mans butthole you live in and keep the dicks inside of your mouth so we can't here you anymore. [Finger]
[/b]

#207577 - 15/03/08 09:35 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
I can't believe I actually clicked on this thread. Wow, pass out the tissues and tampons in here!

#207578 - 15/03/08 01:14 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Laughing]

This has gone from a dead thread to one of the greatest ALR threads yet. I can't stop laughing. smile

#207579 - 19/03/08 09:55 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Calm your eurotrash twat hairs
That shit is priceless right there.

#207580 - 19/03/08 04:02 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's it, this POS' going in the A L, oh. Nevermind.. [Finger]

#207581 - 19/03/08 09:35 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
WOW.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

#207582 - 19/03/08 11:46 PM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Anonymous
Unregistered

FYI, guys...

#207583 - 20/03/08 10:12 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunx:
WOW.

Your still alive??????. I have been looking for ya. shoot me an email cchristensen@viaetechnology.com

#207584 - 20/03/08 10:15 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]WOW.

Your still alive??????. I have been looking for ya. shoot me an email cchristensen@viaetechnology.com[/b]
eek

Run, Patrick! It's a trap!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

#207585 - 20/03/08 10:40 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]WOW.

Your still alive??????. I have been looking for ya. shoot me an email cchristensen@viaetechnology.com[/b]
eek

Run, Patrick! It's a trap!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!![/b]
Not you too?.....

#207586 - 20/03/08 11:36 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Not you too?.....
It was a joke.

Did you delete your sense of humor along with the Phat Chicks thread, too?

laugh

#207587 - 20/03/08 11:41 AM Re: So, uh, where's Madman?
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]Not you too?.....
It was a joke.

Did you delete your sense of humor along with the Phat Chicks thread, too?

laugh [/b]
I have a great sense of Humor, I might be childish (according to our residential furtherthanright douchebag) and I know you are never serious...soo call it my little trap to you

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal