shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#207626 - 18/09/03 12:33 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[b]Out of control liberalism is a MENTAL ILLNESS..!!!

Where the fuck is The Dept. of Homeland Security on this?

Now that you mention it , isn't that an example of the liberal more government is better concept? Hmmmm. Isn't "homeland security" at the federal level the responsibility of the Coast Guard , the FBI , The INS and the U.S Customs service? Why do we need another beaurocrat instead of increasing the power and spectrum of responsibility of our existing departments and services?[/b]
Where did you get the idea that I was in any way in favor of forming the Dept. of Homeland Security?

It is nothing but a fucking joke to make the sheeple think the government is actually doing something. We need to seriously scale back the federal bureaucracy. I have always criticized Bush for creating this farce. If you recall he did not want to do it initially. He caved in to the liberals like he always does. Bush should also have gone on a massive firing spree after 9/11. He didn't.

This business of the federal government issuing taxpayer ID numbers to illegal aliens is a crime in itself. This is also a holdover from the treasonous Clinton administration that Bush is doing nothing to fix.

All illegals should be arrested and sent packing. They are criminals in violation of federal law. It would be nice if our elected officials recognized that fact.

All immigration should be stopped for at least a period of 20 years. We don't need anymore people in this country. The last 10 years have seen the biggest explosion of immigration in US history and in the past we always closed it down after a big burst of immigration. We need to do that now.

We need assimilation not immigration.

And if you haven't noticed... On almost all domestic issues, Bush is a fucking LIBERAL.

The Democrats are scum and the Republicans are fucking cowards.

#207627 - 18/09/03 02:02 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
Quote:
Illegal immigrants provide services that most Americans will not do. They are willing to pick the food , clean the hotels , dig the ditches and do the other back breaking work that keeps labor and food costs down while the rest of the country benefits from the low food prices and cheap goods. Who else is going to pick the food for less than minimum wage? Clean your hotels , and do all the other jobs that we deem unfit? Not any of you I guarentee it.

I believe that the cost of paying for all these illegals offsets the "low food prices and cheap goods".

None of these jobs are "unfit" in my opinion. Any honest job is honorable in my opinion. To tell you the truth I wouldnt do the job, not because its "below" me, but because I have qualifications that allow me to find other jobs that pay better. But I can tell you if the fit hit the shan and it came down to me either starving or cleaning toilets in a hotel or picking blueberries, I would do it. Which is better than these lazy welfare scum who sponge off the government when they are perfectly able to work.
Not to mention - if they are working for less than minimum, shouldn't the business be taken to task for exacerbating the problem?
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#207628 - 18/09/03 02:07 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
holy shit...

i agree with NYmadman

the AZ Right wing environment must be gettin to me

davis is a crooked bastard.... his supporters get the election postponed, just long enough to let davis pass a bill that allows millions of people to get licenses and vote for him...

I can not believe anyone with half a brain thinks that is OK.

OK, back to my ignoring the ALR... I only popped in because I have been following this issue

I still think tool said it best...

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

It's a
Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly shit, stupid shit...

One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.

Fuck L Ron Hubbard and
Fuck all his clones.
Fuck all those gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

Learn to swim.

Fuck retro anything.
Fuck your tattoos.
Fuck all you junkies and
Fuck your short memory.

Learn to swim.

Fuck smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas.

Fuck these dysfunctional,
Insecure actresses.

Learn to swim.

Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna watch it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it all come down.
suck it down.
flush it down.

#207629 - 18/09/03 03:00 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
Claus Offline

IN THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE AND THE HOME OF THE ILLEGALS WHO CAN DRIVEEEEEEE.

Canada just tightened up the indet laws. I am a permanent-non citizen resident and had to apply for a new electronic ident card, IF I do have this card by Dec 31 I will be denied re-entry, IF I am caught without having this card I will be booted.

I say institute fingerprinting for all residents, If you are not in the database you get das boot or dem Stiefel for you Germans out there

#207630 - 18/09/03 03:02 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
holy shit...

i ...... think Socalpunx is a lunatic...

WTF? You pop in with a giggle and a chuckle and make some random statement and just leave it with a Tool song? Silly little Jason.

Where did I say I supported Davis , opposed the recall , supported illegal immigrants or their being granted driver's licenses? My comments were pointed to the large scope of the immigration problem and it's effects on the state and the lack of involvement and assistance in combating the problem by the federal government.

What part of that do you disagree with ?

#207631 - 18/09/03 03:07 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
Todrick Offline

lol... i skimmed... i just reread it(before seeing your post.... and editied... my bad

none the less... im freaked out that i agree(and strongly) with madman

#207632 - 18/09/03 03:11 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
socalpunx Offline

I was beginning to wonder.

#207633 - 18/09/03 04:41 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
Booya Offline

Loc: Utah
Quote:
lol... i skimmed... i just reread it(before seeing your post.... and editied... my bad

none the less... im freaked out that i agree(and strongly) with madman
It's because to anyone, what Davis did is so obviously wrong. Then Clinton was dumb enough to go support him right after the fact.

#207634 - 18/09/03 04:46 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
Todrick Offline

yup... i did like clinton, until that.

honestly davis' re-election was the last straw for me...

now i can sit out here in AZ, with the rest of the Escapees

#207635 - 18/09/03 05:19 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

im freaked out that i agree(and strongly) with madman
You've been Madmanitized....

Now that you are out of that den of liberalism and insanity known as California you can openly embrace conservatism.

Every week (and sometimes daily) there is a new form of insanity being perpetrated in CA. Now there is a movement to give illegal aliens and their children free college education. No tuition for these criminals. They want to increase the tuition for the citizens. And you know what? I bet this gets through the CA legislature.

Extreme liberalism is not only a MENTAL ILLNESS, it is extremely dangerous to every citizen of this nation.

#207636 - 18/09/03 05:58 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
flintstrike Offline

Quote:
They want to increase the tuition for the citizens. And you know what? I bet this gets through the CA legislature.
This is the first I'm hearing this. If a bill of this sort were to make it through the legislature it would be another travesty.
Anyone have a link to a newstory describing this?

#207637 - 18/09/03 06:27 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
socalpunx Offline

Due to budget cuts the CSU and UC systems increased fees for all students as of the Sept. semester. The proposal currently being considered is one that will grant illegal aliens the same fee rates as citizens. Even though an out of state student is required to pay more than a California resident , they are considering charging illegals the same rates as California residents.

#207638 - 18/09/03 07:10 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

Due to budget cuts the CSU and UC systems increased fees for all students as of the Sept. semester. The proposal currently being considered is one that will grant illegal aliens the same fee rates as citizens. Even though an out of state student is required to pay more than a California resident , they are considering charging illegals the same rates as California residents.
Don't you pay attention to the insanity that takes place in your own state? Are you a part of it maybe? Definitely an apologist for it.

In October 2001 the treasonous leftist overlord "Red" Davis signed A.B. 540. This bill granted in-state tuition rates for illegals that met certain criteria. This bill however did not apply to all state colleges. The California Board of Regents then voted 17-5 to make this discounted tuition available at the University of California. Now all illegals pay the discounted tuition rate.

There is now a move to grant illegals free tuition. I can't remeber the bill number but I will look it up and post it later on.

"For the race everything. For those outside the race, nothing."

#207639 - 18/09/03 09:15 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Every week (and sometimes daily) there is a new form of insanity being perpetrated in CA. Now there is a movement to give illegal aliens and their children free college education. No tuition for these criminals. They want to increase the tuition for the citizens. And you know what? I bet this gets through the CA legislature.
I have seen this as well. It seems as though it has already passed or is expected to easily. More shameless pandering by the leftists. I do believe fees are being waved, so I am unsure if that means tuition or other associated fees. It does not matter at any rate. The point is criminals are being given special rights over tax paying citizens.

#207640 - 19/09/03 07:16 AM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
MyGoldX Offline

Loc: Santa Rosa, Ca
I have lived in California my whole life, 42 years. I've had it. By end of next year I hope to be living in either Nevada or Arizona. It's just too fucked up here. The honest law abiding middle class are constantly getiing fucked by the politicians. I fear for my kids futures if we stay much longer

Giving a drivers license to illegal aliens is a fucking joke. What part of ILLEGAL do people not understand. Isn't a drivers license the primary form of ID required to purchase a gun?

Wonderful, simply wonderful.

#207641 - 19/09/03 08:22 AM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
2001frontier Offline

Yep, with it you can buy a gun AND vote. Nice, eh?

#207642 - 19/09/03 10:11 AM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
Bucweet X Offline

Loc: Houston TX

#207643 - 19/09/03 01:59 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bucweet X:
On a related note...
Treasury allows Mexican IDs for bank accounts
This is bullshit as well. They try to pass it off as though legal immigrants would need this kind of ID, so it should be legal to use. Wrong again.

#207644 - 23/09/03 01:26 PM Re: California is Fucked - Davis needs to go.
MRSBonesnTX Offline

Loc: Somewhere
Quote:
Originally posted by bonesnTX:
Maybe it's a set-up for when they arrive to get their license they will be taken by INS and shipped home?

Yeh right!

You would not believe the BS we went through with INS to get my wife from Britain legal and that was with a very INS expeienced laywer. The Mexicans just breaze through in no time...It took us about 3 yrs...mexicans spend about 3-6 months to become a legal alien. Also we had to go to a meeting with a mexican INS rep and answer all of her questions as she was verifying our marriage was not a business deal that is so commonly done.

F'n Government....Basically not looking out for it's citizens but everyone in / from another country...!!!

[Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Freak]
Actually babe it was almost 5 years for my INS case, it should in the real world only be 3, but we have so many casess here INS were backlogged... :rolleyes:

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal