shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#207884 - 12/11/03 06:47 PM Re: Remember this NY school.....
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Most if not all states don't require it.

Sean, you skirted the issue completely. Of course judges should be impartial. This has nothing to do with the monument. How does it violate the Constitution Sean?

#207885 - 13/11/03 05:05 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Hey guys....

It's totally useless arguing about religion with Sean and basically all of the morally bankrupt atheists on the left.
:rolleyes:

I'm just as moral as the next guy. Just because I don't believe in the "Collective" and hate homosexuals and Muslims like you do, doesn't make me a bad guy. I bet we share about 85% or more of what you would call moral issues.

Quote:
He has a venomous hatred for Judeo/Christian values and Christianity in particular. Haven't you ever noticed he will argue tirelessly against anything Christian yet in the next sentence he will defend a non-Judeo/Christian religion such as Islam as having certain public rights. Rights in which he would never extend to Christians. His is the same hypocrosy that permeates all left wing thought.
[Sleep]

Spin, Spin, Spin away. Typical right-wing paranoid rhetoric. Reading your crap is worse than listening to a Pat Robertson sermon. I dare you to find even ONE quote where I state I hate ANY religion.

Quote:
Another example of Sean's outrageous hypocrosy is his defense of everything homosexual. Sean rallies that these are noble people worthy of special consideration. He has stated they are "victims" of persecution by the Christians who want to impose their morality. He then turns around and describes a "suspected" homosexual as a "pickle-smoocher".
I'll tell you what hypocrosy is, hypocrosy is people like your heros Hoover and McCarthy. These closet cases went after OPEN homosexuals, yet praticed the very same lifestyle they were against in private. I have more respect for a homosexual who is open about it, than a homosexual that hides it but in public says they are against it. Gee where have I heard this train of thought before, the Catholic Church maybe?

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207886 - 13/11/03 05:17 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:

Most if not all states don't require it.

Sean, you skirted the issue completely. Of course judges should be impartial. This has nothing to do with the monument. How does it violate the Constitution Sean?
[Freak]

Did you not read and already comment on my reply pertaining to the 1st Amendment? Let me refresh your memory:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion...

As for the judge from Alabama, I'm sorry but I have no confidence in someone who was quoted as saying "It's my duty to acknowledge God". Next thing you know he'll be saying he had tea and crumpets with his buddy God at brunch. As I've stated before, If he feels so strongly about religion, why doesn't he park that monument of his on his front lawn instead?

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207887 - 13/11/03 05:20 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:

How is his being christian affect his impartiality? Impartial against who? Do you honestly think because he is a christian that he would somehow be biased against jews, muslims, hindus, atheists once they walk into that courtroom? Does he even care? How does he know who is what
Can you prove that he wouldn't be bias against non-Christians? Hey, if it walks like a dog, and barks like a dog...

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207888 - 13/11/03 05:23 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:

[b]How is his being christian affect his impartiality? Impartial against who? Do you honestly think because he is a christian that he would somehow be biased against jews, muslims, hindus, atheists once they walk into that courtroom? Does he even care? How does he know who is what
Can you prove that he wouldn't be bias against non-Christians? Hey, if it walks like a dog, and barks like a dog...[/b]
Actually, he's not a Christian. He's an ELECTED judge that snuck it in there to get votes. He's a scheister. And it should be taken out for that reason alone.

#207889 - 13/11/03 05:57 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
Can you prove that he wouldn't be bias against non-Christians? Hey, if it walks like a dog, and barks like a dog...
No, I cant, but then again I shouldnt have to. You are the one who should have to prove the bias. Does removing the tablets somehow make him any less/more bias. His beliefs havent changed whether they are there or not. Does the physical presence of the commandments somehow cause him to be less/more biased depending on his proximity to them?
Then you would have to apply that to every judge. If he were a jew would he have to prove he wasnt biased against non-jews? Has he been shown to be biased in other rulings he has made?
Applying this same logic, only non-religious people would be eligible to be judges, but then would he/she have to prove they have no bias against religious people?
Then, because he is white, does he now have to prove he is not biased against blacks, or orientals.
Because he is male, would he have to prove to you he has no bias towards females?
Where does it end? I dont think you are calling this judges impartiality into question simply because he ia a christian, but it sure sounds like you are.
Suppose he wants to wear a crucifix on a chain around his neck? What if it accidentally hangs outside his robe one day in court? Is he all of the sudden biased because of this outward show of his faith? Should he be not allowed to wear it at all? The crucifix and the tablets represent basically the same thing. If the physical presence of the commandments somehow affects the judges ability to be fair and impartial, then it is the judge who is at fault, not the tablets.

Werent we talking about a school at some point? laugh

#207890 - 13/11/03 06:18 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
2001frontier Offline

Fuck it Sean, I see you are going to ignore the point here. The monument is not unconstitutional. It isn't a law that establishes a religion. Your percieved bias has nothing to do with it. Hell, how about all the liberal bias coming out of the ultra left 9th circuit? Their 'decisions' get overturned more than not.

Everyone is going to have a bias. It is human nature, and part of the system. Until we get a HAL 9000 to take care of us, this is going to be the case.

#207891 - 13/11/03 06:43 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Complete and utter separation of church and state. There can be no implied endorsement of any religion in any government building, period. There must be complete neutrality in anything pertaining to the government. It's not only important for the government, but also for churches. When the state endorses one belief, then it can begin regulating it.

Would you even be arguing your point if the judge wanted to post the 13 levels to enlightenment as taught in Buddhism?

#207892 - 13/11/03 06:45 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

I'm just as moral as the next guy. Just because I don't believe in the "Collective" and hate homosexuals and Muslims like you do, doesn't make me a bad guy. I bet we share about 85% or more of what you would call moral issues.

Spin, Spin, Spin away. Typical right-wing paranoid rhetoric. Reading your crap is worse than listening to a Pat Robertson sermon. I dare you to find even ONE quote where I state I hate ANY religion.

I'll tell you what hypocrosy is, hypocrosy is people like your heros Hoover and McCarthy. These closet cases went after OPEN homosexuals, yet praticed the very same lifestyle they were against in private. I have more respect for a homosexual who is open about it, than a homosexual that hides it but in public says they are against it. Gee where have I heard this train of thought before, the Catholic Church maybe?
No you are not a moral man. You an an AMORAL person (man is debatable).

I've spun nothing. Anyone who has read any of your posts in any type of religious subject is well aware of your disdain for everything Christian. Especially the Catholic Church. Your quotes in this thread and right above reinforce that.

Oh... and stop saying Hoover and McCarthy were gay. They were not. All you have is heresay and inuendo put forward by left wing scum. You leftists are pathetic. You love gays who wear their sexuality on their sleeves or display their perversion in parades. Didn't you really mean to say that you only respect the radical ones or those in bed with the Democrats. I'm sure you think the Republican ones and Log Cabin's are "pickle smoochers".

You're a sick twisted bastard Sean. The day you claimed you would teach your kid about the uses of his penis took the cake.

I am positive we do not share 85% values on anything.

#207893 - 13/11/03 06:46 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
how about all the liberal bias coming out of the ultra left 9th circuit? Their 'decisions' get overturned more than not.
Funny thing about that court - I forget the exact number, but at least half are actually considered conservative.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#207894 - 13/11/03 06:50 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You're a sick twisted bastard Sean. The day you claimed you would teach your kid about the uses of his penis took the cake.

I like you. You wear your hate on your sleeve. smile

#207895 - 13/11/03 07:26 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Quote:

No you are not a moral man. You an an AMORAL person (man is debatable).
More of a man than you'll ever be. At least I'm at ease with my heterosexual orientation, unlike yourself. You hate homosexuals because you fear them, or fear becoming one of them.

Quote:
I've spun nothing. Anyone who has read any of your posts in any type of religious subject is well aware of your disdain for everything Christian. Especially the Catholic Church. Your quotes in this thread and right above reinforce that.
Well you're right about my position on the Catholic Church, the biggest hypocritical organization in the world today. I wonder what Jesus would have thought about how the Catholic church cradled and protected it's pedophiles all those years.

Quote:
Oh... and stop saying Hoover and McCarthy were gay. They were not. All you have is heresay and inuendo put forward by left wing scum. You leftists are pathetic. You love gays who wear their sexuality on their sleeves or display their perversion in parades. Didn't you really mean to say that you only respect the radical ones or those in bed with the Democrats. I'm sure you think the Republican ones and Log Cabin's are "pickle smoochers".
I take it then you have no problem with someone being buried next to their significant other, huh? Who's going to be buried next to you?

Quote:
And I still stand by my comment today. I have no problem teaching my son about the birds and the bees before he learns it on the street.

Quote:
Maybe your right. I don't share your blind hatered on certain matters.

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207896 - 13/11/03 07:32 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
I think that Conservatives should rejoice at this school in NYC. In some ways it acts to further marginialize that group by segragating them. It also gets them out of the mainstream where they would no doubt be encouraging the 'normal' students to undertake a deviant lifestyle. Just look at it as the dominant center of society maintaining inequality. Overall, a brilliant move on the part of NYC laugh :p

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

#207897 - 13/11/03 07:54 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

At least I'm at ease with my heterosexual orientation, unlike yourself.
So you are a "pickle smoocher" after all.

I'm surprised you hate the Catholic Church so much. Considering there are so many gay priests.

The Catholic Church is not alone with problems of it's authority figures having sex with minors. Almost every organization that deals with children is just as guilty. The biggest abusers of minors are public school teachers. You only hear about Catholics because the leftist\media machine is at war with them and out to destroy them. Funny how you never hear that almost all the priests in question are "pickle smoochers" too. Just like you.

#207898 - 13/11/03 08:22 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:

He said HETEROsexual, you schmo. Read before you reply. It's a simple rule.

#207899 - 13/11/03 08:44 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:

Quote:
[b]
Quote:

He said HETEROsexual, you schmo. Read before you reply. It's a simple rule.[/b]
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

Madman's blind hatred of homosexuals is so great he doesn't even know the difference between heterosexual and homosexual!

[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207900 - 13/11/03 08:51 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Madman's blind hatred of homosexuals is so great he doesn't even know the difference between heterosexual and homosexual!
It was a poor attempt to insult you. I'm usually better.

True to your leftist train of thought, you have typically ignored much that I have posted because you know I am right.

#207901 - 13/11/03 09:08 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:

True to your leftist train of thought, you have typically ignored much that I have posted because you know I am right.
Well, since the rest of your post attacked Sean as a "pickle smootcher," then what's the point of responding? It's null and void at that point.

#207902 - 13/11/03 09:12 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Quote:

I'm very suprised myself you got that one wrong.

Look, in all honesty I'd be against that school myself, especially if I knew my tax dollars were going towards it. But you have to realize that homosexuals don't necessarily want preferential treatment (most of them at least), they just want to be treated equally. Hey if homosexuality was a "learned" behavior, I'd be right there with you on this subject, but it's not, they're born that way. And besides, I don't know about you but two beautiful woman going at it still makes me hot!

By the way, I never ignore anything you post, it's just too damn fun debating you on it! I still believe we both share a lot of the same moral values though.

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207903 - 13/11/03 09:12 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Complete and utter separation of church and state. There can be no implied endorsement of any religion in any government building, period. There must be complete neutrality in anything pertaining to the government. It's not only important for the government, but also for churches. When the state endorses one belief, then it can begin regulating it.

Would you even be arguing your point if the judge wanted to post the 13 levels to enlightenment as taught in Buddhism?
Would I? Sure. I am not a Christian anyway. So show me were it says in the Constitution that there must be 'complete and utter seperation of church and state'. It doesn't. It is a complete fabrication.

#207904 - 13/11/03 09:14 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Well, since the rest of your post attacked Sean as a "pickle smootcher," then what's the point of responding? It's null and void at that point.
Was I talking to you? Are you that hardup for attention that you have to jump in on every single one of my posts?

#207905 - 13/11/03 09:17 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
So show me were it says in the Constitution that there must be 'complete and utter seperation of church and state'. It doesn't. It is a complete fabrication.
It's not mentioned in it. Nor is God in any form. There's a reason it's not.

It isn't a "complete" fabrication. Jefferson said as much in his letter.

But anyway...I'm not posting any more on this subject, we all know my opinion on the matter.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#207906 - 13/11/03 09:19 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
The First Amendment

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"
If you post the ten commandments, then you are respecting one religion over another. This is so easy. Why is there even a debate?

#207907 - 13/11/03 09:25 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
2001frontier Offline

It's real easy, because posting them, is not the same thing as Congress making a law. How hard is that to understand?

#207908 - 13/11/03 09:25 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:

Was I talking to you? Are you that hardup for attention that you have to jump in on every single one of my posts?
Well, since you're misquoting me and twisting my words in your signature, I figure that I'm being attacked every time you post. So, yes, I'll continue to jump on your posts until I'm no longer misquoted.

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal