2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208129 - 05/02/06 11:16 AM Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_035203500.html

Is Ford getting so bad now that customers have to resort to arson?

#208130 - 05/02/06 11:27 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now, I'm no FORD guy, but when you fawk up a GT-40 like that, why, there must be serious repercussions and consequence. mad

#208131 - 05/02/06 11:27 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
I guess they won't need to have him fill out one of those dealer feedback forms. Saved everyone some time out of their day.

#208132 - 05/02/06 11:29 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Denise Cruz was in line at the body shop, and was standing near Gorgetti when he lit the match. “And the next thing you herad was BOOM, and you saw flames all over the place,” said Cruz. “And I said to him, and I said sir, why would you want to do that?
Instead of tackling the idiot that just doused the place in gasoline, he just stood there and said "um, sir...".

That guy needs an ass kickin' as well. The weak minded, as well as the meak, shall inherit the earth.

Didn't like the numbers on the car deal? Hell, you couldn't give me a Escape! [Huh?]

#208133 - 05/02/06 11:33 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

In this case a guy gets quoted for one price, buys the car, goes home and does research, then finds out that he got the shaft, went back and tried to get some cash back... He was told all sales final and he went apeshit... (So is the story i heard from some of my FL buddies) Moral of the story, do research BEFORE you go to the dealership. He would have gotten the death penalty if anyone had been killed in that fire....

#208134 - 05/02/06 11:34 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by AndrewH:
...Moral of the story, do research BEFORE you go to the dealership.....
As well as "READ what you sign"... smile

#208135 - 05/02/06 11:40 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyclemut:

Didn't like the numbers on the car deal? Hell, you couldn't give me a Escape! [Huh?] [/QB]
x2

#208136 - 06/02/06 08:59 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Now, I'm no FORD guy, but when you fawk up a GT-40 like that, why, there must be serious repercussions and consequence. mad
Actually, this guy did the dealership a FAVOR by destroying that GT40. Sorry to say it, and I love the car, but the prices on GT 40s are dropping big time. Ford's MSRP to dealers was $160k - $170k. Dealers jacked the prices up to around $220k. Very few sold, (One did sell at Barrett-Jackson for $280k [Huh?] ). Dealerships can't move them without taking a major hit, so they will keep them around to create foot traffic into the place. I think GT40s are priced currently around $140k, but still aren't moving.
WWW.FORDGTPRICES.COM will have more info on the pricing.
Back to the GT destroyed, the dealership will get good money from insurance on this.

And the a-hole who did this should be charged with arson, and ATTEMPTED MURDER (1 count for every person that was in the dealership at the time). Lock him up and throw away the key.

I also agree with CYCLEMUTT. People should be more aware of what is going on around them, and be more out to protect themselves!!!

#208137 - 06/02/06 09:09 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Maybe this will teach dealers to be more honest in their negotiations. Sure, we'll give the car at $24k. Go into the office to sign the papers and the bottom number is like $26.5K. He did the wrong thing, but good for him.

#208138 - 06/02/06 09:16 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
He did the wrong thing, but good for him.
[Huh?]

Just when I think you can't say anything more stupid, you go and prove me wrong.

#208139 - 06/02/06 09:24 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
[b]He did the wrong thing, but good for him.
[Huh?]

Just when I think you can't say anything more stupid, you go and prove me wrong.[/b]
Coming from you, that's a compliment. Please don't tell me you have never felt like doing something like this. Then again, you are incapable of telling the truth, in any context, so I guees you will answer that you haven't. Come one Wilmac. You are the bottom of the human being barrel.

#208140 - 06/02/06 10:25 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

A) You own a business. You get an unhappy customer. The customer is obviously wrong. The customer comes back and burns down your business.
There's nothing "good for him" in that story.

B) You said "He did something wrong, but good for him."

So, you're praising him for bad behavior.

If you even open your mouth condemning the muslims in that other thread, you are the world's biggest hypocrite.

#208141 - 06/02/06 10:55 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
You are such a complete moron off2cjb. :rolleyes:

#208142 - 06/02/06 11:06 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
I worked at a Home Building Co. not too long ago...and we had some very unhappy irate customers that would go to the business and bitch, complain, and just raise hell...it was pretty scary shit...I remember this one guy, that was very unhappy with the price negotations of his house, walked in, went straight to the Sales Department and punched his salesman right in the mouth a couple of times...cops came and took him away....

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#208143 - 06/02/06 11:59 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
Cyclemut, I agree with you but Denise Cruz was actually a woman. She is interviewed in the video smile

#208144 - 06/02/06 12:43 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
A) You own a business. You get an unhappy customer. The customer is obviously wrong. The customer comes back and burns down your business.

If you even open your mouth condemning the muslims in that other thread, you are the world's biggest hypocrite.
Once again Wilmac, everything you spew is a lie. You have nothing but hate inside you. I was not talking for the business. I am glad you have been given that power by the Ford dealer. Why don't you, 2001frontier, and that cop on the take Paul make your littel third grade gang official. To be member, one can never tell the truth, have no itnegrity nor character, put down everything and anything they deem different from your own. Sounds like some party than blitzed their way through Europe in the 40's.

#208145 - 06/02/06 12:49 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

off2cjb, you are an idiot.

besides, he shouldn't have bought a ford in the first place, so he has no right to burn down the place.

#208146 - 06/02/06 01:43 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]A) You own a business. You get an unhappy customer. The customer is obviously wrong. The customer comes back and burns down your business.

Once again Wilmac, everything you spew is a lie. You have nothing but hate inside you. I was not talking for the business. I am glad you have been given that power by the Ford dealer. Why don't you, 2001frontier, and that cop on the take Paul make your littel third grade gang official. To be member, one can never tell the truth, have no itnegrity nor character, put down everything and anything they deem different from your own. Sounds like some party than blitzed their way through Europe in the 40's.[/b]
I've got to ask. When you were baptized did they wait till after your hart stopped beating to bring your head back above the water?

#208147 - 06/02/06 01:55 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterraintx:
Cyclemut, I agree with you but Denise Cruz was actually a woman. She is interviewed in the video smile
Well, I guess that I can give some leeway there. But if my wife saw that guy, she'd have kicked him in the junk and doused his ass with gas!

Well, she'd probably have at least yelled for some help. laugh

#208148 - 06/02/06 01:56 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
2001frontier Offline

Me and WilMac are in a gang together? Hehehehehehe. We hate each other, yet have united to testify to your complete foolishness. [Finger]

As to the original topic of the thread, this guy is obviously a nut. Maybe he is going to be a new member of the Sopranos cast. I feel sad inside for that poor GT. frown

#208149 - 06/02/06 02:06 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by eli:

besides, he shouldn't have bought a ford in the first place, so he has no right to burn down the place.
Have you ever made a comment on this board without calling anyone a name? How can one so immature demand to be taken seriously? You have as much truth behind your statements as Darwin's Theory of Evolution. NONE!

#208150 - 06/02/06 02:23 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn down the dealership?

You idiots will argue for days that women have the right to kill babies.

Yeah, and you think I am the warped one. You scream about Muslims rioting over cartoons and calll them names, yet you never say a word about the folks who burnt five churches in Alabama.

I am so happy to be not like y'all. You may not agree with me. You may not believe what I believe. I am not on here like most y'all looking for some pretend internet friends to like me. Unlike most of you, I will never lie, especially on here. Especially to please some other idiot I have never met nor never will. Y'all put your super internet tough guy masks on and hope to bully your way around forums. Guess what, it doesn't work. Not any of your amateurish posts will ever shake my faith or my resolve. Its hard to believe some of you claim to be men. Its hard to believe some of you claim to have integrity. It hard to believe some of you claim to have character. Its hard to believe some you claim to have honor. I am true to myself and my family. I have no need for masks. Y'all are a complete joke. Bad cops, lukewarm Christians, haters of all sorts except their own internet agenda, and more hyprocrits than you shake a stick at. Congradulations. Y'all give humanity a bad name.

Y'all know who y'all are. I don't need some slightly inferior liberal stating that not everyone is this or that. You are correct, not everyone is. But for the ones who are, you and I both know it.

#208151 - 06/02/06 02:26 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Quote:
[b]off2cjb, you are an idiot.

Have you ever made a comment on this board without calling anyone a name? How can one so immature demand to be taken seriously? You have as much truth behind your statements as Darwin's Theory of Evolution. NONE![/b]
Show us some scientific proof that God exhists....And no, the bible does not count.

Darwin's Theory of Evolution has more truth and proof behind it than the exhistance of God.

#208152 - 06/02/06 02:31 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
And that, right there, is the stupidest thing you've ever posted.

BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL, YOU IGNORANT DOUCHE.

#208153 - 06/02/06 02:36 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]off2cjb, you are an idiot.

Have you ever made a comment on this board without calling anyone a name? How can one so immature demand to be taken seriously? You have as much truth behind your statements as Darwin's Theory of Evolution. NONE![/b]
Show us some scientific proof that God exhists....And no, the bible does not count.

Darwin's Theory of Evolution has more truth and proof behind it than the exhistance of God.[/b]
There is 0% proof or evidence of anything remotely resembling Darwin's theory. And why not count the Bible. Find me a more accurate historical document anywhere on this earth.

#208154 - 06/02/06 02:37 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
2001frontier Offline

No shit. Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn it down? Are you really that stupid? [Uh Oh !]

#208155 - 06/02/06 02:37 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn down the dealership?
And that, right there, is the stupidest thing you've ever posted.

BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL, YOU IGNORANT DOUCHE.[/b]
Brilliant, thanks for proving my points boys, little boys, soory.

#208156 - 06/02/06 02:37 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Off2cashrink,

So...uh....Darwin's theories are based on solid scientific evidence. For most of my life, this has been my problem with the creationist theory purported by the Bible.

I do wonder which category you're lumping me into....I grew up as a church goer and have a very religious family. Of them, I'm the only one who questions what is preached.

You don't have more integrity than I. Not a chance. I don't know many here personally (I've met a few), but I can tell you most here are good people just as firm in their resolve as you. Even that nutbag Wilmac stands up for all the crap he believes in, but doesn't condemn others for their beliefs. There is not one stitch of proof anywhere that makes you more righteous than anyone else, so go fuck yourself you goddamned fanatic. You are on the same level as a muslim extremist. The only difference is that you're an extremist Christian and you wave the Bible instead of the Koran, and you interpret the purposely vague messages contained therein for your own personal crusades.

I used to appreciate you because of your conservative postions on things. Lately, you've just proven to be a whacko. I wish you were my next door neighbor. I could have SO much fun with that. I'd encourage kids to dress up as Jesus for Halloween complete with stigmata and send them to your door saying Trick or Eternal Condemnation! Repent now, fucker!

And for God's sake, find a spell checker. Christ.

#208157 - 06/02/06 02:38 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Guido Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

Darwin's Theory of Evolution has more truth and proof behind it than the exhistance of God.[/b]
There is 0% proof or evidence of anything remotely resembling Darwin's theory. And why not count the Bible. Find me a more accurate historical document anywhere on this earth.

Your world frightens and confuses me..... eek

#208158 - 06/02/06 02:39 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Claus Offline

Quote:

Yeah, and you think I am the warped one. You scream about Muslims rioting over cartoons and calll them names, yet you never say a word about the folks who burnt five churches in Alabama.

I am so happy to be not like y'all. You may not agree with me. You may not believe what I believe. I am not on here like most y'all looking for some pretend internet friends to like me. Unlike most of you, I will never lie, especially on here. Especially to please some other idiot I have never met nor never will. Y'all put your super internet tough guy masks on and hope to bully your way around forums. Guess what, it doesn't work. Not any of your amateurish posts will ever shake my faith or my resolve. Its hard to believe some of you claim to be men. Its hard to believe some of you claim to have integrity. It hard to believe some of you claim to have character. Its hard to believe some you claim to have honor. I am true to myself and my family. I have no need for masks. Y'all are a complete joke. Bad cops, lukewarm Christians, haters of all sorts except their own internet agenda, and more hyprocrits than you shake a stick at. Congradulations. Y'all give humanity a bad name.

Y'all know who y'all are. I don't need some slightly inferior liberal stating that not everyone is this or that. You are correct, not everyone is. But for the ones who are, you and I both know it.
HEY ! I know how we can settle this, you iss off and die and XOC will be a better place

You are a fucking dweebe that does nothing but preach and try to be rightious. Even in a fucking discussion about a car dealership you throw in the right for women to kill babies, hoping someone will bite and fuel your perverted obsession that is bringing religion in to everything. Last I read you worked in law enforcement?, comments like "good for him" should and could be taken out of content form people in your profession (atleast you claim to be a desk cop).

Do us all a favor, take a few years off form XOC before we take a poll and get you tossed, your presence here is not longer wanted,needed or required.

#208159 - 06/02/06 02:41 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Guido Offline

Well said Desert_Rat!!!

#208160 - 06/02/06 02:43 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
No shit. Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn it down? Are you really that stupid? [Uh Oh !]
Why doesn't he have the right? Right does not always equate to a legal act. As if you are all law-abiding citizens anyway. Who are you (hyprocrits, no honor, no integrity) to speak for what is legal and not. Once again, my speech proven. Proven by the gang who comprise "Y'all" mentioned in my speech.

Please, keep going. This is getting good. Lets see how much further y'all can dig yourselves into that pit of liars, hyprocrits, and bottom feeders.

#208161 - 06/02/06 02:43 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

To add, the Bible has been interpreted from language to language multiple times, and each time it's been reinterpreted, it's a near certainty that some content or message was lost, and it's even more certain that the kings responsible for those translations altered things to fit their moral beliefs at that time.

If you'd like to prove me wrong on this, I invite you to go ahead and translate the King James version of the Bible back to Hebrew. Let me know how that goes.

#208162 - 06/02/06 02:47 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Off2cashrink,

So...uh....Darwin's theories are based on solid scientific evidence. For most of my life, this has been my problem with the creationist theory purported by the Bible.

I do wonder which category you're lumping me into....I grew up as a church goer and have a very religious family. Of them, I'm the only one who questions what is preached.

You don't have more integrity than I. Not a chance. I don't know many here personally (I've met a few), but I can tell you most here are good people just as firm in their resolve as you. Even that nutbag Wilmac stands up for all the crap he believes in, but doesn't condemn others for their beliefs. There is not one stitch of proof anywhere that makes you more righteous than anyone else, so go fuck yourself you goddamned fanatic. You are on the same level as a muslim extremist. The only difference is that you're an extremist Christian and you wave the Bible instead of the Koran, and you interpret the purposely vague messages contained therein for your own personal crusades.

I used to appreciate you because of your conservative postions on things. Lately, you've just proven to be a whacko. I wish you were my next door neighbor. I could have SO much fun with that. I'd encourage kids to dress up as Jesus for Halloween complete with stigmata and send them to your door saying Trick or Eternal Condemnation! Repent now, fucker!

Yes, I do have more integrity than you. You just proved it. Your family is religious. Bullshit. You don't know the meaning. A lukewarm Christian is the worse thing on earth. Read your Bible. A fundamentalist, yes. God is, Jesus is, the apostles were, I am. You are called to be that, or don't come at all. You are a complete tool. Oh, cry about the spelling, check yours. Thats ight, you hyprocrit. You think you're special because you spew this on the internet. Take you and your holier than thou family and jump off a bridge. You cannot serve two masters. In your case, you serve many.

#208163 - 06/02/06 02:49 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
To add, the Bible has been interpreted from language to language multiple times, and each time it's been reinterpreted, it's a near certainty that some content or message was lost, and it's even more certain that the kings responsible for those translations altered things to fit their moral beliefs at that time.

If you'd like to prove me wrong on this, I invite you to go ahead and translate the King James version of the Bible back to Hebrew. Let me know how that goes.
Bullshit. I have a hebrew version and glossary and dictionary that I use. Please don't lie and say you do. More excuses to feed your beliefs substantiated without fact. No message was ever lost. It is how the individual interprets it. The true meaning is there and always has been there. What cult do you belong to?

#208164 - 06/02/06 02:53 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
Quote:
[b]Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn down the dealership?

HEY ! I know how we can settle this, you iss off and die and XOC will be a better place

You are a fucking dweebe that does nothing but preach and try to be rightious. Even in a fucking discussion about a car dealership you throw in the right for women to kill babies, hoping someone will bite and fuel your perverted obsession that is bringing religion in to everything. Last I read you worked in law enforcement?, comments like "good for him" should and could be taken out of content form people in your profession (atleast you claim to be a desk cop).

Do us all a favor, take a few years off form XOC before we take a poll and get you tossed, your presence here is not longer wanted,needed or required.[/b]
Only if you do the same idiot. You preach about how bad I am when you are more than equally bad, just serving the dark side. Grow up. You are King Hyprocrit. Do as I do, act as I do, or else leave XOC and iss off.

Geez, you must make your family awfully proud. What would your wife say if she read your trash? Do you treat them like this? Probably.

#208165 - 06/02/06 02:57 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

"jesus loves you, everyone else thinks youre an asshole."

#208166 - 06/02/06 02:57 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
A lukewarm Christian is the worse thing on earth. Read your Bible. A fundamentalist, yes. God is, Jesus is, the apostles were, I am. You are called to be that, or don't come at all. You are a complete tool. Oh, cry about the spelling, check yours. Thats ight, you hyprocrit. You think you're special because you spew this on the internet. Take you and your holier than thou family and jump off a bridge. You cannot serve two masters. In your case, you serve many.
3:47 PM Mountain Time.

Aaaaand, with that I believe off2cjb has officially left Land Of The Annoying, and entered Flipped His Fucking Wig town.

Who had it in the pool? Shahram?

Quote:
Oh, cry about the spelling, check yours. Thats ight, you hyprocrit.

Think about the irony . . .

#208167 - 06/02/06 02:59 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

I thought a good christian was supposed to be nice, not just a giant douche for no particular reason.

#208168 - 06/02/06 03:00 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Off2cashrink,

Yes, I do have more integrity than you. You just proved it. Your family is religious. Bullshit. You don't know the meaning. A lukewarm Christian is the worse thing on earth. Read your Bible. A fundamentalist, yes. God is, Jesus is, the apostles were, I am. You are called to be that, or don't come at all. You are a complete tool. Oh, cry about the spelling, check yours. Thats ight, you hyprocrit. You think you're special because you spew this on the internet. Take you and your holier than thou family and jump off a bridge. You cannot serve two masters. In your case, you serve many.[/b]
I don't claim to serve two masters. My family IS religious. They're very dedicated Lutherans. You just sinned on that one pal - you passed judgment on someone you know nothing about. I'm sure Jesus will forgive you on that. Idiot.

I'm agnostic. I've processed the information from both sides and that is the conclusion I've reached. Again, you've judged me - a job that according to your precious Bible, is a job for God and not you as one of his sheep...er...servants....whatever.

On the translation piece, I really don't care what you say on that. Political organizations from the Vatican to the monarchy in England have been twisting scripture and interpreting it differently to suit their own needs for centuries. During the dark ages, your beloved church committed atrocities only rivaled by today's Muslim fanatics. Church sponsored oppression was the norm. Churches had the power of political organizations because they WERE political organizations. They withheld knowledge to the people. They printed scripture in dead languages for the purpose of keeping the masses ignorant. They were fully intolerant to those with other beliefs, or for those who wouldn't support the church financially.

Finally, name one war in the past 200 years that hasn't had religion or differing religious beliefs at the core of its root cause. I'm sure God smiles every time you smite your enemies, you enemy smoter. :rolleyes:

You're so encapsulated by your own fanatical beliefs that you are incapable of rational thought. End of debate.

#208169 - 06/02/06 03:01 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh, and that's Hypocrite with an E, there Mr. Koresh.

#208170 - 06/02/06 03:05 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
[b]No shit. Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn it down? Are you really that stupid? [Uh Oh !]
Why doesn't he have the right? Right does not always equate to a legal act. As if you are all law-abiding citizens anyway. Who are you (hyprocrits, no honor, no integrity) to speak for what is legal and not. Once again, my speech proven. Proven by the gang who comprise "Y'all" mentioned in my speech.

Please, keep going. This is getting good. Lets see how much further y'all can dig yourselves into that pit of liars, hyprocrits, and bottom feeders.[/b]
You know if you could actually form a coherent argument just once, people would probably take you more seriously.

It is illegal by the laws of this land to burn down a car dealership. That is a fact. Therefore, contrary to your complete moronic thinking, he in fact does not have the right to burn down the dealership.

The concept itself is pretty much the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. You seem to be topping yourself with asinine opinions, over and over and over again. Your speach proves nothing. In fact it makes your position less credible. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Andy is correct. You are a fanatic. You are just like the Islamofacist. You just lack their dedication to their cause.

You are a poor Christian. You have not once tried to tell any of us how great your walk with Christ is, and why we should consider going the same route. Have you even read his words? All you do is come on here, judge us, preach decidely un-Christian hatred, and generally sound like a jackass with a sub-100 IQ.

#208171 - 06/02/06 03:21 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Claus Offline

I rest my case...... eek

#208172 - 06/02/06 03:40 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Good grief!

I've avoided, for the most part, getting into these big arguments...but this is just too good to pass up...

Off2, I know you and agree on almost nothing. Even so, I would never try and tell you that you *can't* think what you do (or believe what you believe).

But to suggest that the guy may have a right to burn the place down (even if only for argument's sake)...that's just way too far out there.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#208173 - 06/02/06 04:26 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

HEY! DID YOU GUYS HEAR? A GUY BURNED DOWN A FORD DEALERSHIP!

Doesn't that suck? Over the price of an Escape. Now that guy is crazy.

You know, you couldn't even give me an Escape.

Yeah, I know. Crazy huh?

Somebody lock this f'in thread and put it in the ALR. Please?

#208174 - 06/02/06 04:38 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, that sure is crazy about that Ford dealership. What a waste. The horror. The horror.

[Wave]

Now off to the ALR.

#208175 - 06/02/06 04:57 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

fuck god and offcj2b u are a crazy motherfucker

#208176 - 06/02/06 04:58 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Finally, name one war in the past 200 years that hasn't had religion or differing religious beliefs at the core of its root cause.
War of 1812.
[LOL]

#208177 - 06/02/06 06:41 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
RJ Offline

Loc: 100 Mile House, BC
Holy shit jesus christ off topic!

#208178 - 06/02/06 06:44 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Soup's on boys..
[Argue]
[Too much XOC]

#208179 - 07/02/06 07:22 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Finally, name one war in the past 200 years that hasn't had religion or differing religious beliefs at the core of its root cause.
War of 1812.
[LOL] [/b]
Shut up you.... [Argue]

#208180 - 07/02/06 07:28 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
[QB He did the wrong thing, but good for him.[/QB]
And you condone doing evil things like this? Not very godly of you.

Must be that evil side of you poping up again.

#208181 - 07/02/06 10:06 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

#208182 - 07/02/06 10:13 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
I am in a gang!!!

SWEET [Wave]

#208183 - 07/02/06 10:20 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:

[QB]Glad you've got a Hebrew bible. Spoken language in Jesus' day was Arameic. Written/Professional language was Latin, thanks to the Roman Empire. So anything you've got written in Hebrew, was a translation FROM Latin or Arameic. Not vice-versa.
Not to be picky but... aren't you talking about the New Testament?

The Old Testament was written many years before.

When people speak of the Bible, does that mean both the New and Old Testaments?

#208184 - 07/02/06 11:02 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[QB]Glad you've got a Hebrew bible. Spoken language in Jesus' day was Arameic. Written/Professional language was Latin, thanks to the Roman Empire. So anything you've got written in Hebrew, was a translation FROM Latin or Arameic. Not vice-versa.

Well well well....one douchebag gets the boot, and another comes back from the dead to take his place.... [Finger] [Laughing] [Laughing]

#208185 - 07/02/06 11:13 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
monkeyman Offline

Loc: raleigh_nc
once again.....Isn't the Bible just a bunch of stories made up by rich people, to stop poor people from hitting them on the head with a stick and taking their money?

#208186 - 07/02/06 11:17 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

Parts of the old testament were written, before. But Hebrew died as a language hundreds of years before jesus ever came around. So anything in that time frame most likely would not have been written in hebrew, either, as it'd still have the same circumstances (Romans) as Buddy Christ's days.

Besides... If you're "christian", then technically you follow the New Testament rules. If you're "jewish", you technically follow what's in the Old Testament, some newer jewish writings, as well as some other older books that the crooked Catholics deemed unimportant back in the day; but that's too long of a name/description, so you use a shorter version and just call it the Torah.

#208187 - 07/02/06 12:28 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

porsche996 - Thanks for that informative read on the background of the Bible. I've always interpreted biblical writings with caution for the reasons you discuss. I wasn't aware of the existence of translations like the New International Version you mention.

What I believe to be one of the most important verses in the bible:
This is my commandment, love one another, as I have loved you. John 15:12

Even with bible in hand... the arsonist had no right to seek revenge. Really it was his own fault for not making a fully informed purchase.

Differences never get resolved through violence & hate but through love and patience.

In order to try to get his $ back the arsonist shoulda slowly made love to the salesman. (Sorry I couldn't help myself)
wink

#208188 - 07/02/06 12:44 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by SuSyLiA:

In order to try to get his $ back the arsonist shoulda slowly made love to the salesman. (Sorry I couldn't help myself)
wink
With that, ladies and gentlemen, we have made a turn from bizarre to kinky.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#208189 - 07/02/06 01:00 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
Originally posted by SuSyLiA:
[b]
wink
With that, ladies and gentlemen, we have made a turn from bizarre to kinky.[/b]
And slightly erotic.

So, what was the FEMALE saleswoman wearing?

(since we are talking fantasy, then we can also fantasize that it was a female saleswoman... Besides, women are FAMOUS for being able to tell a guy anything they want to hear, but after you sign the paper, slip on a ring, whatever, you realize everything beforehand was just smoke and mirrors to make the deal...)

#208190 - 07/02/06 01:48 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
2001frontier Offline

Screw that. I don't want to see that old guinea naked with a chick or a dude! [Finger]

#208191 - 08/02/06 11:59 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok, just for the record, I am a pretty faithful Catholic. I also majored in science in college. Since this has now become some kind of religous feud, might as well add my two cents. Darwin has a point. The bible has a point. Look at the two together and sometimes you can start seeing things that make a little sense. Oh, and in no way am I siding with Off2 on this one. Just thought while everyone was busy insulting everyone else, you might want to know there is a middle ground.

#208192 - 08/02/06 12:55 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ah yes, the middle ground where sane people dwell.

Now bow your heads and let us pray; Dear Lord, protect us from your lunatic followers . . .

#208193 - 09/02/06 01:44 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I just heard that the guy who did this (um, the one who the thread was originally about) just hung himself in the bathroom of an airplane during a flight.

I was talking to my wife on the phone and she said she had just heard it on the news.

(hmm need to add some stupid witty comment...)
I think this is really a wake up call for Ford. If their vehicles didn't suck so much, this kind of thing might not happen. [Huh?]
(sorry that's all I could come up with)

Edited to add link:
LinkyToDeadGuyStory

#208194 - 09/02/06 01:58 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey WilMac, here's your answer to "Is anyone else having a bad day?"

I think this guy gets the prize for having the worst week in history. He probably started out kind of excited to be buying a new vehicle, even if it was a Ford, and it landed him a dead arsonist in an airline shitter.

Checkmate.

#208195 - 09/02/06 04:04 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, as the former owner of a Ford F150 SuperPoo 4X4 with the factory installed POS package, I would just like to say that I, to a small extent, understand the dead guys frustation. There are two Ford dealerships here where I live and the service departments at both suck. In the words of Homer Simpson they are "the suckiest sucks that ever sucked a suck." I finally got so fed up with the lack of professionalism that I traded in my Ford F150 SuperPoo 4X4 with factory installed POS package on a slightly used Nissan Xterra. And I would like to add that my dealings with the Nissan service department has been very good so far.

So thank you Ford for helping me find the right car for me, a Nissan. Dumbasses!

#208196 - 09/02/06 06:11 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just saw on the news this evening that the dude was found dead on a flight to LA that was diverted to Denver. Passengers found the body in the lav. He commited suicide according to the authorities here in Denver.

#208197 - 10/02/06 06:53 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bikeman:
Just saw on the news this evening that the dude was found dead on a flight to LA that was diverted to Denver. Passengers found the body in the lav. He commited suicide according to the authorities here in Denver.
Ya think?

Quote:
Originally posted by 05_X, at 2:44 pm, almost 4.5 hours before Bikeman:
Well, I just heard that the guy who did this (um, the one who the thread was originally about) just hung himself in the bathroom of an airplane during a flight.

I was talking to my wife on the phone and she said she had just heard it on the news.

(hmm need to add some stupid witty comment...)
I think this is really a wake up call for Ford. If their vehicles didn't suck so much, this kind of thing might not happen. [Huh?]
(sorry that's all I could come up with)

Edited to add link:
LinkyToDeadGuyStory
I love the ALR . . .

#208198 - 10/02/06 06:57 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Bikeman:
This is brand new information! [LOL]

#208199 - 10/02/06 08:20 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

#208200 - 10/02/06 09:00 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Act:
He probably started out kind of excited to be buying a new vehicle, even if it was a Ford, and it landed him a dead arsonist in an airline shitter.

Checkmate.
Quote of the week!

#208201 - 10/02/06 09:44 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Fried Rice Mofo:
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Act:
[b]He probably started out kind of excited to be buying a new vehicle, even if it was a Ford, and it landed him a dead arsonist in an airline shitter.

Checkmate.
Quote of the week![/b]
No, this is the quote of the week, you miserable douche. (sorry, didn't mean that, but this being the ALR...you understand...)

Quote:
He did the wrong thing, but good for him.

#208202 - 10/02/06 10:23 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Nah... I still like, "Dead arsonist in an airline shitter." better.

You fucking ball lickin colostomy bag.

#208203 - 10/02/06 11:17 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, no, no...this the quote of the week!

"He did the wrong thing probably by starting out kind of excited to be buying a new vehicle, even if it was a Ford, but good for him it landed him a dead arsonist in an airline shitter".

[LOL] [Too much XOC]

#208204 - 13/02/06 01:10 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think the guy watched the episode of Married with Children where Al gets screwed on a new Mustang and thoght what the hell I'll do what Al Bundy did.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal