shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208129 - 05/02/06 11:16 AM Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_035203500.html

Is Ford getting so bad now that customers have to resort to arson?

#208130 - 05/02/06 11:27 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now, I'm no FORD guy, but when you fawk up a GT-40 like that, why, there must be serious repercussions and consequence. mad

#208131 - 05/02/06 11:27 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
I guess they won't need to have him fill out one of those dealer feedback forms. Saved everyone some time out of their day.

#208132 - 05/02/06 11:29 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Denise Cruz was in line at the body shop, and was standing near Gorgetti when he lit the match. “And the next thing you herad was BOOM, and you saw flames all over the place,” said Cruz. “And I said to him, and I said sir, why would you want to do that?
Instead of tackling the idiot that just doused the place in gasoline, he just stood there and said "um, sir...".

That guy needs an ass kickin' as well. The weak minded, as well as the meak, shall inherit the earth.

Didn't like the numbers on the car deal? Hell, you couldn't give me a Escape! [Huh?]

#208133 - 05/02/06 11:33 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

In this case a guy gets quoted for one price, buys the car, goes home and does research, then finds out that he got the shaft, went back and tried to get some cash back... He was told all sales final and he went apeshit... (So is the story i heard from some of my FL buddies) Moral of the story, do research BEFORE you go to the dealership. He would have gotten the death penalty if anyone had been killed in that fire....

#208134 - 05/02/06 11:34 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by AndrewH:
...Moral of the story, do research BEFORE you go to the dealership.....
As well as "READ what you sign"... smile

#208135 - 05/02/06 11:40 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyclemut:

Didn't like the numbers on the car deal? Hell, you couldn't give me a Escape! [Huh?] [/QB]
x2

#208136 - 06/02/06 08:59 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Now, I'm no FORD guy, but when you fawk up a GT-40 like that, why, there must be serious repercussions and consequence. mad
Actually, this guy did the dealership a FAVOR by destroying that GT40. Sorry to say it, and I love the car, but the prices on GT 40s are dropping big time. Ford's MSRP to dealers was $160k - $170k. Dealers jacked the prices up to around $220k. Very few sold, (One did sell at Barrett-Jackson for $280k [Huh?] ). Dealerships can't move them without taking a major hit, so they will keep them around to create foot traffic into the place. I think GT40s are priced currently around $140k, but still aren't moving.
WWW.FORDGTPRICES.COM will have more info on the pricing.
Back to the GT destroyed, the dealership will get good money from insurance on this.

And the a-hole who did this should be charged with arson, and ATTEMPTED MURDER (1 count for every person that was in the dealership at the time). Lock him up and throw away the key.

I also agree with CYCLEMUTT. People should be more aware of what is going on around them, and be more out to protect themselves!!!

#208137 - 06/02/06 09:09 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Maybe this will teach dealers to be more honest in their negotiations. Sure, we'll give the car at $24k. Go into the office to sign the papers and the bottom number is like $26.5K. He did the wrong thing, but good for him.

#208138 - 06/02/06 09:16 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
He did the wrong thing, but good for him.
[Huh?]

Just when I think you can't say anything more stupid, you go and prove me wrong.

#208139 - 06/02/06 09:24 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
[b]He did the wrong thing, but good for him.
[Huh?]

Just when I think you can't say anything more stupid, you go and prove me wrong.[/b]
Coming from you, that's a compliment. Please don't tell me you have never felt like doing something like this. Then again, you are incapable of telling the truth, in any context, so I guees you will answer that you haven't. Come one Wilmac. You are the bottom of the human being barrel.

#208140 - 06/02/06 10:25 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

A) You own a business. You get an unhappy customer. The customer is obviously wrong. The customer comes back and burns down your business.
There's nothing "good for him" in that story.

B) You said "He did something wrong, but good for him."

So, you're praising him for bad behavior.

If you even open your mouth condemning the muslims in that other thread, you are the world's biggest hypocrite.

#208141 - 06/02/06 10:55 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
You are such a complete moron off2cjb. :rolleyes:

#208142 - 06/02/06 11:06 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
I worked at a Home Building Co. not too long ago...and we had some very unhappy irate customers that would go to the business and bitch, complain, and just raise hell...it was pretty scary shit...I remember this one guy, that was very unhappy with the price negotations of his house, walked in, went straight to the Sales Department and punched his salesman right in the mouth a couple of times...cops came and took him away....

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#208143 - 06/02/06 11:59 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
Cyclemut, I agree with you but Denise Cruz was actually a woman. She is interviewed in the video smile

#208144 - 06/02/06 12:43 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
A) You own a business. You get an unhappy customer. The customer is obviously wrong. The customer comes back and burns down your business.

If you even open your mouth condemning the muslims in that other thread, you are the world's biggest hypocrite.
Once again Wilmac, everything you spew is a lie. You have nothing but hate inside you. I was not talking for the business. I am glad you have been given that power by the Ford dealer. Why don't you, 2001frontier, and that cop on the take Paul make your littel third grade gang official. To be member, one can never tell the truth, have no itnegrity nor character, put down everything and anything they deem different from your own. Sounds like some party than blitzed their way through Europe in the 40's.

#208145 - 06/02/06 12:49 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

off2cjb, you are an idiot.

besides, he shouldn't have bought a ford in the first place, so he has no right to burn down the place.

#208146 - 06/02/06 01:43 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]A) You own a business. You get an unhappy customer. The customer is obviously wrong. The customer comes back and burns down your business.

Once again Wilmac, everything you spew is a lie. You have nothing but hate inside you. I was not talking for the business. I am glad you have been given that power by the Ford dealer. Why don't you, 2001frontier, and that cop on the take Paul make your littel third grade gang official. To be member, one can never tell the truth, have no itnegrity nor character, put down everything and anything they deem different from your own. Sounds like some party than blitzed their way through Europe in the 40's.[/b]
I've got to ask. When you were baptized did they wait till after your hart stopped beating to bring your head back above the water?

#208147 - 06/02/06 01:55 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterraintx:
Cyclemut, I agree with you but Denise Cruz was actually a woman. She is interviewed in the video smile
Well, I guess that I can give some leeway there. But if my wife saw that guy, she'd have kicked him in the junk and doused his ass with gas!

Well, she'd probably have at least yelled for some help. laugh

#208148 - 06/02/06 01:56 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Me and WilMac are in a gang together? Hehehehehehe. We hate each other, yet have united to testify to your complete foolishness. [Finger]

As to the original topic of the thread, this guy is obviously a nut. Maybe he is going to be a new member of the Sopranos cast. I feel sad inside for that poor GT. frown

#208149 - 06/02/06 02:06 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by eli:
off2cjb, you are an idiot.

besides, he shouldn't have bought a ford in the first place, so he has no right to burn down the place.
Have you ever made a comment on this board without calling anyone a name? How can one so immature demand to be taken seriously? You have as much truth behind your statements as Darwin's Theory of Evolution. NONE!

#208150 - 06/02/06 02:23 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn down the dealership?

You idiots will argue for days that women have the right to kill babies.

Yeah, and you think I am the warped one. You scream about Muslims rioting over cartoons and calll them names, yet you never say a word about the folks who burnt five churches in Alabama.

I am so happy to be not like y'all. You may not agree with me. You may not believe what I believe. I am not on here like most y'all looking for some pretend internet friends to like me. Unlike most of you, I will never lie, especially on here. Especially to please some other idiot I have never met nor never will. Y'all put your super internet tough guy masks on and hope to bully your way around forums. Guess what, it doesn't work. Not any of your amateurish posts will ever shake my faith or my resolve. Its hard to believe some of you claim to be men. Its hard to believe some of you claim to have integrity. It hard to believe some of you claim to have character. Its hard to believe some you claim to have honor. I am true to myself and my family. I have no need for masks. Y'all are a complete joke. Bad cops, lukewarm Christians, haters of all sorts except their own internet agenda, and more hyprocrits than you shake a stick at. Congradulations. Y'all give humanity a bad name.

Y'all know who y'all are. I don't need some slightly inferior liberal stating that not everyone is this or that. You are correct, not everyone is. But for the ones who are, you and I both know it.

#208151 - 06/02/06 02:26 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Quote:
[b]off2cjb, you are an idiot.

Have you ever made a comment on this board without calling anyone a name? How can one so immature demand to be taken seriously? You have as much truth behind your statements as Darwin's Theory of Evolution. NONE![/b]
Show us some scientific proof that God exhists....And no, the bible does not count.

Darwin's Theory of Evolution has more truth and proof behind it than the exhistance of God.

#208152 - 06/02/06 02:31 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn down the dealership?
And that, right there, is the stupidest thing you've ever posted.

BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL, YOU IGNORANT DOUCHE.

#208153 - 06/02/06 02:36 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]off2cjb, you are an idiot.

Have you ever made a comment on this board without calling anyone a name? How can one so immature demand to be taken seriously? You have as much truth behind your statements as Darwin's Theory of Evolution. NONE![/b]
Show us some scientific proof that God exhists....And no, the bible does not count.

Darwin's Theory of Evolution has more truth and proof behind it than the exhistance of God.[/b]
There is 0% proof or evidence of anything remotely resembling Darwin's theory. And why not count the Bible. Find me a more accurate historical document anywhere on this earth.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal