shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208154 - 06/02/06 02:37 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
No shit. Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn it down? Are you really that stupid? [Uh Oh !]

#208155 - 06/02/06 02:37 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn down the dealership?
And that, right there, is the stupidest thing you've ever posted.

BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL, YOU IGNORANT DOUCHE.[/b]
Brilliant, thanks for proving my points boys, little boys, soory.

#208156 - 06/02/06 02:37 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Off2cashrink,

So...uh....Darwin's theories are based on solid scientific evidence. For most of my life, this has been my problem with the creationist theory purported by the Bible.

I do wonder which category you're lumping me into....I grew up as a church goer and have a very religious family. Of them, I'm the only one who questions what is preached.

You don't have more integrity than I. Not a chance. I don't know many here personally (I've met a few), but I can tell you most here are good people just as firm in their resolve as you. Even that nutbag Wilmac stands up for all the crap he believes in, but doesn't condemn others for their beliefs. There is not one stitch of proof anywhere that makes you more righteous than anyone else, so go fuck yourself you goddamned fanatic. You are on the same level as a muslim extremist. The only difference is that you're an extremist Christian and you wave the Bible instead of the Koran, and you interpret the purposely vague messages contained therein for your own personal crusades.

I used to appreciate you because of your conservative postions on things. Lately, you've just proven to be a whacko. I wish you were my next door neighbor. I could have SO much fun with that. I'd encourage kids to dress up as Jesus for Halloween complete with stigmata and send them to your door saying Trick or Eternal Condemnation! Repent now, fucker!

And for God's sake, find a spell checker. Christ.

#208157 - 06/02/06 02:38 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by eli:
off2cjb, you are an idiot.

besides, he shouldn't have bought a ford in the first place, so he has no right to burn down the place.
Have you ever made a comment on this board without calling anyone a name? How can one so immature demand to be taken seriously? You have as much truth behind your statements as Darwin's Theory of Evolution. NONE![/b]
Show us some scientific proof that God exhists....And no, the bible does not count.

Darwin's Theory of Evolution has more truth and proof behind it than the exhistance of God.[/b]
There is 0% proof or evidence of anything remotely resembling Darwin's theory. And why not count the Bible. Find me a more accurate historical document anywhere on this earth.

Your world frightens and confuses me..... eek

#208158 - 06/02/06 02:39 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Claus Offline

Quote:
Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn down the dealership?

You idiots will argue for days that women have the right to kill babies.

Yeah, and you think I am the warped one. You scream about Muslims rioting over cartoons and calll them names, yet you never say a word about the folks who burnt five churches in Alabama.

I am so happy to be not like y'all. You may not agree with me. You may not believe what I believe. I am not on here like most y'all looking for some pretend internet friends to like me. Unlike most of you, I will never lie, especially on here. Especially to please some other idiot I have never met nor never will. Y'all put your super internet tough guy masks on and hope to bully your way around forums. Guess what, it doesn't work. Not any of your amateurish posts will ever shake my faith or my resolve. Its hard to believe some of you claim to be men. Its hard to believe some of you claim to have integrity. It hard to believe some of you claim to have character. Its hard to believe some you claim to have honor. I am true to myself and my family. I have no need for masks. Y'all are a complete joke. Bad cops, lukewarm Christians, haters of all sorts except their own internet agenda, and more hyprocrits than you shake a stick at. Congradulations. Y'all give humanity a bad name.

Y'all know who y'all are. I don't need some slightly inferior liberal stating that not everyone is this or that. You are correct, not everyone is. But for the ones who are, you and I both know it.
HEY ! I know how we can settle this, you iss off and die and XOC will be a better place

You are a fucking dweebe that does nothing but preach and try to be rightious. Even in a fucking discussion about a car dealership you throw in the right for women to kill babies, hoping someone will bite and fuel your perverted obsession that is bringing religion in to everything. Last I read you worked in law enforcement?, comments like "good for him" should and could be taken out of content form people in your profession (atleast you claim to be a desk cop).

Do us all a favor, take a few years off form XOC before we take a poll and get you tossed, your presence here is not longer wanted,needed or required.

#208159 - 06/02/06 02:41 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Well said Desert_Rat!!!

#208160 - 06/02/06 02:43 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
No shit. Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn it down? Are you really that stupid? [Uh Oh !]
Why doesn't he have the right? Right does not always equate to a legal act. As if you are all law-abiding citizens anyway. Who are you (hyprocrits, no honor, no integrity) to speak for what is legal and not. Once again, my speech proven. Proven by the gang who comprise "Y'all" mentioned in my speech.

Please, keep going. This is getting good. Lets see how much further y'all can dig yourselves into that pit of liars, hyprocrits, and bottom feeders.

#208161 - 06/02/06 02:43 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

To add, the Bible has been interpreted from language to language multiple times, and each time it's been reinterpreted, it's a near certainty that some content or message was lost, and it's even more certain that the kings responsible for those translations altered things to fit their moral beliefs at that time.

If you'd like to prove me wrong on this, I invite you to go ahead and translate the King James version of the Bible back to Hebrew. Let me know how that goes.

#208162 - 06/02/06 02:47 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Off2cashrink,

So...uh....Darwin's theories are based on solid scientific evidence. For most of my life, this has been my problem with the creationist theory purported by the Bible.

I do wonder which category you're lumping me into....I grew up as a church goer and have a very religious family. Of them, I'm the only one who questions what is preached.

You don't have more integrity than I. Not a chance. I don't know many here personally (I've met a few), but I can tell you most here are good people just as firm in their resolve as you. Even that nutbag Wilmac stands up for all the crap he believes in, but doesn't condemn others for their beliefs. There is not one stitch of proof anywhere that makes you more righteous than anyone else, so go fuck yourself you goddamned fanatic. You are on the same level as a muslim extremist. The only difference is that you're an extremist Christian and you wave the Bible instead of the Koran, and you interpret the purposely vague messages contained therein for your own personal crusades.

I used to appreciate you because of your conservative postions on things. Lately, you've just proven to be a whacko. I wish you were my next door neighbor. I could have SO much fun with that. I'd encourage kids to dress up as Jesus for Halloween complete with stigmata and send them to your door saying Trick or Eternal Condemnation! Repent now, fucker!

Yes, I do have more integrity than you. You just proved it. Your family is religious. Bullshit. You don't know the meaning. A lukewarm Christian is the worse thing on earth. Read your Bible. A fundamentalist, yes. God is, Jesus is, the apostles were, I am. You are called to be that, or don't come at all. You are a complete tool. Oh, cry about the spelling, check yours. Thats ight, you hyprocrit. You think you're special because you spew this on the internet. Take you and your holier than thou family and jump off a bridge. You cannot serve two masters. In your case, you serve many.

#208163 - 06/02/06 02:49 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
To add, the Bible has been interpreted from language to language multiple times, and each time it's been reinterpreted, it's a near certainty that some content or message was lost, and it's even more certain that the kings responsible for those translations altered things to fit their moral beliefs at that time.

If you'd like to prove me wrong on this, I invite you to go ahead and translate the King James version of the Bible back to Hebrew. Let me know how that goes.
Bullshit. I have a hebrew version and glossary and dictionary that I use. Please don't lie and say you do. More excuses to feed your beliefs substantiated without fact. No message was ever lost. It is how the individual interprets it. The true meaning is there and always has been there. What cult do you belong to?

#208164 - 06/02/06 02:53 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
Quote:
[b]Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn down the dealership?

You idiots will argue for days that women have the right to kill babies.

Yeah, and you think I am the warped one. You scream about Muslims rioting over cartoons and calll them names, yet you never say a word about the folks who burnt five churches in Alabama.

I am so happy to be not like y'all. You may not agree with me. You may not believe what I believe. I am not on here like most y'all looking for some pretend internet friends to like me. Unlike most of you, I will never lie, especially on here. Especially to please some other idiot I have never met nor never will. Y'all put your super internet tough guy masks on and hope to bully your way around forums. Guess what, it doesn't work. Not any of your amateurish posts will ever shake my faith or my resolve. Its hard to believe some of you claim to be men. Its hard to believe some of you claim to have integrity. It hard to believe some of you claim to have character. Its hard to believe some you claim to have honor. I am true to myself and my family. I have no need for masks. Y'all are a complete joke. Bad cops, lukewarm Christians, haters of all sorts except their own internet agenda, and more hyprocrits than you shake a stick at. Congradulations. Y'all give humanity a bad name.

Y'all know who y'all are. I don't need some slightly inferior liberal stating that not everyone is this or that. You are correct, not everyone is. But for the ones who are, you and I both know it.
HEY ! I know how we can settle this, you iss off and die and XOC will be a better place

You are a fucking dweebe that does nothing but preach and try to be rightious. Even in a fucking discussion about a car dealership you throw in the right for women to kill babies, hoping someone will bite and fuel your perverted obsession that is bringing religion in to everything. Last I read you worked in law enforcement?, comments like "good for him" should and could be taken out of content form people in your profession (atleast you claim to be a desk cop).

Do us all a favor, take a few years off form XOC before we take a poll and get you tossed, your presence here is not longer wanted,needed or required.[/b]
Only if you do the same idiot. You preach about how bad I am when you are more than equally bad, just serving the dark side. Grow up. You are King Hyprocrit. Do as I do, act as I do, or else leave XOC and iss off.

Geez, you must make your family awfully proud. What would your wife say if she read your trash? Do you treat them like this? Probably.

#208165 - 06/02/06 02:57 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

"jesus loves you, everyone else thinks youre an asshole."

#208166 - 06/02/06 02:57 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
A lukewarm Christian is the worse thing on earth. Read your Bible. A fundamentalist, yes. God is, Jesus is, the apostles were, I am. You are called to be that, or don't come at all. You are a complete tool. Oh, cry about the spelling, check yours. Thats ight, you hyprocrit. You think you're special because you spew this on the internet. Take you and your holier than thou family and jump off a bridge. You cannot serve two masters. In your case, you serve many.
3:47 PM Mountain Time.

Aaaaand, with that I believe off2cjb has officially left Land Of The Annoying, and entered Flipped His Fucking Wig town.

Who had it in the pool? Shahram?

Quote:
Oh, cry about the spelling, check yours. Thats ight, you hyprocrit.

Think about the irony . . .

#208167 - 06/02/06 02:59 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

I thought a good christian was supposed to be nice, not just a giant douche for no particular reason.

#208168 - 06/02/06 03:00 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Off2cashrink,

Yes, I do have more integrity than you. You just proved it. Your family is religious. Bullshit. You don't know the meaning. A lukewarm Christian is the worse thing on earth. Read your Bible. A fundamentalist, yes. God is, Jesus is, the apostles were, I am. You are called to be that, or don't come at all. You are a complete tool. Oh, cry about the spelling, check yours. Thats ight, you hyprocrit. You think you're special because you spew this on the internet. Take you and your holier than thou family and jump off a bridge. You cannot serve two masters. In your case, you serve many.[/b]
I don't claim to serve two masters. My family IS religious. They're very dedicated Lutherans. You just sinned on that one pal - you passed judgment on someone you know nothing about. I'm sure Jesus will forgive you on that. Idiot.

I'm agnostic. I've processed the information from both sides and that is the conclusion I've reached. Again, you've judged me - a job that according to your precious Bible, is a job for God and not you as one of his sheep...er...servants....whatever.

On the translation piece, I really don't care what you say on that. Political organizations from the Vatican to the monarchy in England have been twisting scripture and interpreting it differently to suit their own needs for centuries. During the dark ages, your beloved church committed atrocities only rivaled by today's Muslim fanatics. Church sponsored oppression was the norm. Churches had the power of political organizations because they WERE political organizations. They withheld knowledge to the people. They printed scripture in dead languages for the purpose of keeping the masses ignorant. They were fully intolerant to those with other beliefs, or for those who wouldn't support the church financially.

Finally, name one war in the past 200 years that hasn't had religion or differing religious beliefs at the core of its root cause. I'm sure God smiles every time you smite your enemies, you enemy smoter. :rolleyes:

You're so encapsulated by your own fanatical beliefs that you are incapable of rational thought. End of debate.

#208169 - 06/02/06 03:01 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh, and that's Hypocrite with an E, there Mr. Koresh.

#208170 - 06/02/06 03:05 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
[b]No shit. Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn it down? Are you really that stupid? [Uh Oh !]
Why doesn't he have the right? Right does not always equate to a legal act. As if you are all law-abiding citizens anyway. Who are you (hyprocrits, no honor, no integrity) to speak for what is legal and not. Once again, my speech proven. Proven by the gang who comprise "Y'all" mentioned in my speech.

Please, keep going. This is getting good. Lets see how much further y'all can dig yourselves into that pit of liars, hyprocrits, and bottom feeders.[/b]
You know if you could actually form a coherent argument just once, people would probably take you more seriously.

It is illegal by the laws of this land to burn down a car dealership. That is a fact. Therefore, contrary to your complete moronic thinking, he in fact does not have the right to burn down the dealership.

The concept itself is pretty much the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. You seem to be topping yourself with asinine opinions, over and over and over again. Your speach proves nothing. In fact it makes your position less credible. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Andy is correct. You are a fanatic. You are just like the Islamofacist. You just lack their dedication to their cause.

You are a poor Christian. You have not once tried to tell any of us how great your walk with Christ is, and why we should consider going the same route. Have you even read his words? All you do is come on here, judge us, preach decidely un-Christian hatred, and generally sound like a jackass with a sub-100 IQ.

#208171 - 06/02/06 03:21 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Claus Offline

I rest my case...... eek

#208172 - 06/02/06 03:40 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Good grief!

I've avoided, for the most part, getting into these big arguments...but this is just too good to pass up...

Off2, I know you and agree on almost nothing. Even so, I would never try and tell you that you *can't* think what you do (or believe what you believe).

But to suggest that the guy may have a right to burn the place down (even if only for argument's sake)...that's just way too far out there.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#208173 - 06/02/06 04:26 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

HEY! DID YOU GUYS HEAR? A GUY BURNED DOWN A FORD DEALERSHIP!

Doesn't that suck? Over the price of an Escape. Now that guy is crazy.

You know, you couldn't even give me an Escape.

Yeah, I know. Crazy huh?

Somebody lock this f'in thread and put it in the ALR. Please?

#208174 - 06/02/06 04:38 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, that sure is crazy about that Ford dealership. What a waste. The horror. The horror.

[Wave]

Now off to the ALR.

#208175 - 06/02/06 04:57 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

fuck god and offcj2b u are a crazy motherfucker

#208176 - 06/02/06 04:58 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Finally, name one war in the past 200 years that hasn't had religion or differing religious beliefs at the core of its root cause.
War of 1812.
[LOL]

#208177 - 06/02/06 06:41 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
RJ Offline

Loc: 100 Mile House, BC
Holy shit jesus christ off topic!

#208178 - 06/02/06 06:44 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Soup's on boys..
[Argue]
[Too much XOC]

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal