shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208179 - 07/02/06 07:22 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
[b]Finally, name one war in the past 200 years that hasn't had religion or differing religious beliefs at the core of its root cause.
War of 1812.
[LOL] [/b]
Shut up you.... [Argue]

#208180 - 07/02/06 07:28 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[QB He did the wrong thing, but good for him.[/QB]
And you condone doing evil things like this? Not very godly of you.

Must be that evil side of you poping up again.

#208181 - 07/02/06 10:06 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

#208182 - 07/02/06 10:13 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
I am in a gang!!!

SWEET [Wave]

#208183 - 07/02/06 10:20 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:

[QB]Glad you've got a Hebrew bible. Spoken language in Jesus' day was Arameic. Written/Professional language was Latin, thanks to the Roman Empire. So anything you've got written in Hebrew, was a translation FROM Latin or Arameic. Not vice-versa.
Not to be picky but... aren't you talking about the New Testament?

The Old Testament was written many years before.

When people speak of the Bible, does that mean both the New and Old Testaments?

#208184 - 07/02/06 11:02 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[QB]Glad you've got a Hebrew bible. Spoken language in Jesus' day was Arameic. Written/Professional language was Latin, thanks to the Roman Empire. So anything you've got written in Hebrew, was a translation FROM Latin or Arameic. Not vice-versa.

Well well well....one douchebag gets the boot, and another comes back from the dead to take his place.... [Finger] [Laughing] [Laughing]

#208185 - 07/02/06 11:13 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
monkeyman Offline

Loc: raleigh_nc
once again.....Isn't the Bible just a bunch of stories made up by rich people, to stop poor people from hitting them on the head with a stick and taking their money?

#208186 - 07/02/06 11:17 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

Parts of the old testament were written, before. But Hebrew died as a language hundreds of years before jesus ever came around. So anything in that time frame most likely would not have been written in hebrew, either, as it'd still have the same circumstances (Romans) as Buddy Christ's days.

Besides... If you're "christian", then technically you follow the New Testament rules. If you're "jewish", you technically follow what's in the Old Testament, some newer jewish writings, as well as some other older books that the crooked Catholics deemed unimportant back in the day; but that's too long of a name/description, so you use a shorter version and just call it the Torah.

#208187 - 07/02/06 12:28 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

porsche996 - Thanks for that informative read on the background of the Bible. I've always interpreted biblical writings with caution for the reasons you discuss. I wasn't aware of the existence of translations like the New International Version you mention.

What I believe to be one of the most important verses in the bible:
This is my commandment, love one another, as I have loved you. John 15:12

Even with bible in hand... the arsonist had no right to seek revenge. Really it was his own fault for not making a fully informed purchase.

Differences never get resolved through violence & hate but through love and patience.

In order to try to get his $ back the arsonist shoulda slowly made love to the salesman. (Sorry I couldn't help myself)
wink

#208188 - 07/02/06 12:44 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by SuSyLiA:

In order to try to get his $ back the arsonist shoulda slowly made love to the salesman. (Sorry I couldn't help myself)
wink
With that, ladies and gentlemen, we have made a turn from bizarre to kinky.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#208189 - 07/02/06 01:00 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
Originally posted by SuSyLiA:
[b]
wink
With that, ladies and gentlemen, we have made a turn from bizarre to kinky.[/b]
And slightly erotic.

So, what was the FEMALE saleswoman wearing?

(since we are talking fantasy, then we can also fantasize that it was a female saleswoman... Besides, women are FAMOUS for being able to tell a guy anything they want to hear, but after you sign the paper, slip on a ring, whatever, you realize everything beforehand was just smoke and mirrors to make the deal...)

#208190 - 07/02/06 01:48 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Screw that. I don't want to see that old guinea naked with a chick or a dude! [Finger]

#208191 - 08/02/06 11:59 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok, just for the record, I am a pretty faithful Catholic. I also majored in science in college. Since this has now become some kind of religous feud, might as well add my two cents. Darwin has a point. The bible has a point. Look at the two together and sometimes you can start seeing things that make a little sense. Oh, and in no way am I siding with Off2 on this one. Just thought while everyone was busy insulting everyone else, you might want to know there is a middle ground.

#208192 - 08/02/06 12:55 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ah yes, the middle ground where sane people dwell.

Now bow your heads and let us pray; Dear Lord, protect us from your lunatic followers . . .

#208193 - 09/02/06 01:44 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I just heard that the guy who did this (um, the one who the thread was originally about) just hung himself in the bathroom of an airplane during a flight.

I was talking to my wife on the phone and she said she had just heard it on the news.

(hmm need to add some stupid witty comment...)
I think this is really a wake up call for Ford. If their vehicles didn't suck so much, this kind of thing might not happen. [Huh?]
(sorry that's all I could come up with)

Edited to add link:
LinkyToDeadGuyStory

#208194 - 09/02/06 01:58 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey WilMac, here's your answer to "Is anyone else having a bad day?"

I think this guy gets the prize for having the worst week in history. He probably started out kind of excited to be buying a new vehicle, even if it was a Ford, and it landed him a dead arsonist in an airline shitter.

Checkmate.

#208195 - 09/02/06 04:04 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, as the former owner of a Ford F150 SuperPoo 4X4 with the factory installed POS package, I would just like to say that I, to a small extent, understand the dead guys frustation. There are two Ford dealerships here where I live and the service departments at both suck. In the words of Homer Simpson they are "the suckiest sucks that ever sucked a suck." I finally got so fed up with the lack of professionalism that I traded in my Ford F150 SuperPoo 4X4 with factory installed POS package on a slightly used Nissan Xterra. And I would like to add that my dealings with the Nissan service department has been very good so far.

So thank you Ford for helping me find the right car for me, a Nissan. Dumbasses!

#208196 - 09/02/06 06:11 PM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just saw on the news this evening that the dude was found dead on a flight to LA that was diverted to Denver. Passengers found the body in the lav. He commited suicide according to the authorities here in Denver.

#208197 - 10/02/06 06:53 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bikeman:
Just saw on the news this evening that the dude was found dead on a flight to LA that was diverted to Denver. Passengers found the body in the lav. He commited suicide according to the authorities here in Denver.
Ya think?

Quote:
Originally posted by 05_X, at 2:44 pm, almost 4.5 hours before Bikeman:
Well, I just heard that the guy who did this (um, the one who the thread was originally about) just hung himself in the bathroom of an airplane during a flight.

I was talking to my wife on the phone and she said she had just heard it on the news.

(hmm need to add some stupid witty comment...)
I think this is really a wake up call for Ford. If their vehicles didn't suck so much, this kind of thing might not happen. [Huh?]
(sorry that's all I could come up with)

Edited to add link:
LinkyToDeadGuyStory
I love the ALR . . .

#208198 - 10/02/06 06:57 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Bikeman:
This is brand new information! [LOL]

#208199 - 10/02/06 08:20 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

#208200 - 10/02/06 09:00 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Act:
He probably started out kind of excited to be buying a new vehicle, even if it was a Ford, and it landed him a dead arsonist in an airline shitter.

Checkmate.
Quote of the week!

#208201 - 10/02/06 09:44 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Fried Rice Mofo:
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Act:
[b]He probably started out kind of excited to be buying a new vehicle, even if it was a Ford, and it landed him a dead arsonist in an airline shitter.

Checkmate.
Quote of the week![/b]
No, this is the quote of the week, you miserable douche. (sorry, didn't mean that, but this being the ALR...you understand...)

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
He did the wrong thing, but good for him.

#208202 - 10/02/06 10:23 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Nah... I still like, "Dead arsonist in an airline shitter." better.

You fucking ball lickin colostomy bag.

#208203 - 10/02/06 11:17 AM Re: Ford dealer gets burned to the ground by unhappy customer
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, no, no...this the quote of the week!

"He did the wrong thing probably by starting out kind of excited to be buying a new vehicle, even if it was a Ford, but good for him it landed him a dead arsonist in an airline shitter".

[LOL] [Too much XOC]

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal