2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208694 - 02/06/06 02:18 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
I don't think I have read so much un-castrated steer defecation in my life. :rolleyes:

Since I work the entire Memorial Day Weekend... next week I will set the record straight. If anyone even cares about the truth anymore... [Freak]
I didn't realize a castrated steer defecation was different from an un-castrated steer...

BTW the "truth" is always infallible, it's always black and white, truth is not an opinion or what you might think or perceive, truth is pretty much absolute. So do try to separate opinions from truth, if you can't then yes you are disillusioned, oh yeah and acknowledge that other people might have had a different perspective/understanding on the situation than you did, this something known as a "misunderstanding" which can only be resolved by acknowledging it.

#208695 - 04/06/06 09:08 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Umm...

That's just a nicer way of saying, "Bull Shit", since a castrated bull is called a steer...

:rolleyes:

#208696 - 05/06/06 09:21 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
buffalo Offline

Loc: los angeles, california
I can't believe I'm missed this entire thread, thanks for brightening my Monday morning. [LOL] [ThumbsUp]

#208697 - 07/06/06 02:03 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:
Originally posted by buffalo:
I can't believe I'm missed this entire thread, thanks for brightening my Monday morning. [LOL] [ThumbsUp]
Yeah, Jaime...we're all eagerly awaiting LAXterra's next revelation so Sharam can entertain us some more. [LOL]

#208698 - 07/06/06 09:15 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Umm...

That's just a nicer way of saying, "Bull Shit", since a castrated bull is called a steer...

ahhh Thanks for the ummm steer/bull clarification... [LOL]

#208699 - 07/06/06 09:27 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Am I the only one actually looking forward to the entertaining list of garbage that Cary is about to throw out? C'mon guys, we need more campfire stories!

Bring it on. [LOL] [Finger]

#208700 - 07/06/06 11:31 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

This has been very amusing to follow . . . eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

#208701 - 07/06/06 02:30 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Am I the only one actually looking forward to the entertaining list of garbage that Cary is about to throw out? C'mon guys, we need more campfire stories!

Bring it on. [LOL] [Finger]
no, You're not the only one following it. Although in general I don't like to see people get ragged on, but every now and then some one doesn't seam to learn from previous attempts/mistakes and then they usually get what they had comin to em, such as Wenzel...

Of course the thing that really pisses me off is the low blows and Jabs Cary tries to pull, like in Xtoolbox's Old school meets new… thread. I mean seriously, what does the church picture have to do with Brian's thread, and why do you pull that picture when obviously you do not understand what went on your self, even though you got the picture from the original thread.

There are alot of people pissed at you to no fault but your own.

#208702 - 07/06/06 02:44 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
You exterra owners sure bitch like a bunch of chicks. [Finger]

#208703 - 07/06/06 02:58 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Perhaps it's because most Xterra owners ARE chicks, and it's a crazy voodoo chick-vibe that has us all in a bitchy mood?

I find it funny how never once at ANY actual in-person event or gathering have I ever even detected the slightest hint of an argument. Throw a computer in front of somone though, and everybody is a tough guy.

#208704 - 07/06/06 03:19 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

How did I miss the "old school meets new" one? That was a nice diversion.

As for the Frontier owner's comments: I've owned 3 Datsun/Nissan trucks over the years, even back then I would have found this stuff amusing. Don't think it's an X thing. Maybe I'm just easily amused.

Guess I should get back to work now.

#208705 - 07/06/06 05:01 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Sounds like someone's got IFS...that crampy, not-so-fresh feeling from a lack of articulation and stubby, bloated control arms.

Time for...

#208706 - 07/06/06 08:32 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm new to the SCCX but I think this is great stuff. It's good to keep alive the Club's heritage so it can be passed to new members.

#208707 - 08/06/06 01:10 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
[b]You exterra owners sure bitch like a bunch of chicks. [Finger]
Sounds like someone's got IFS...that crampy, not-so-fresh feeling from a lack of articulation and stubby, bloated control arms.

Time for...
[/b]
Shahram will be playing here all week.
[ThumbsUp] [LOL]

#208708 - 08/06/06 07:11 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
LOL. I am actually scrounging around for an axle right now. Quit reading my mind you freak! frown

#208709 - 08/06/06 02:36 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey, I'm just glad someone noticed the "IFS Formula" on the box of Midol. That took me like thirty seconds with the ol' Photochopper. Good to see the hard work ain't wasted on you søkkermømmikardrivinbitsches. That's Danish for AWESOME DUDES, by the way. [ThumbsUp]

#208710 - 08/06/06 03:01 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
søkkermømmikardrivinbitsches. That's Danish for AWESOME DUDES, by the way. [ThumbsUp]
[LOL] What do you have against Danes, jackass?? [Finger] That was pretty good ... laugh I'm going to go hop in my "Awesome Dude" IFS rig now. [Too much XOC]

#208711 - 08/06/06 05:05 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

damn soccer moms and their 2wd IFS mall cralwers on 37's...

#208712 - 08/06/06 05:19 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Shahram's humor is indeed hard to follow, but trust me Chris, he is totally and completely full of shit. It's like one of those date movies, so stupid it's gut busting funny. No matter how many times your mind says "hey this is completely retarded, you are killing my brain cells damnit!" You stay glued to it. Shahram's bullshit should be classified as a controlled substance. I can't tell you how many times I read the famous "explanation" post, nearly choking on my own blood and vomit I was laughing so hard.

He lives for the reaction. Kinda like your post above laugh

#208713 - 08/06/06 10:18 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just read this whole thing in one sitting. Dude. I mean, dude. Dude. Whoa. What's up Brian? Hope you and the kids had fun at Moab. We missed you on the runs at X Champs. Glad you made it home safe. Is this the part where we talk about Leggos? Did I misspell Leggos? Did I misspell misspell? Dude...

#208714 - 08/06/06 10:22 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Shahram's humor is indeed hard to follow, but trust me Chris, he is totally and completely full of shit. It's like one of those date movies, so stupid it's gut busting funny. No matter how many times your mind says "hey this is completely retarded, you are killing my brain cells damnit!" You stay glued to it. Shahram's bullshit should be classified as a controlled substance. I can't tell you how many times I read the famous "explanation" post, nearly choking on my own blood and vomit I was laughing so hard.

I know Shahram is being humerous, but I just don't find that kind of humor very funny, perhaps I'm a tight ass or what ever but I dind't find the "explanation" funny at all, it was crass, rude, insulting and only serves to insult some one else, and well tactless. But hey other people find it funny, so whatever, it's just not my cup of tea.

#208715 - 08/06/06 11:31 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Ritchey:
Quote:
[b]Shahram's humor is indeed hard to follow, but trust me Chris, he is totally and completely full of shit. It's like one of those date movies, so stupid it's gut busting funny. No matter how many times your mind says "hey this is completely retarded, you are killing my brain cells damnit!" You stay glued to it. Shahram's bullshit should be classified as a controlled substance. I can't tell you how many times I read the famous "explanation" post, nearly choking on my own blood and vomit I was laughing so hard.

I know Shahram is being humerous, but I just don't find that kind of humor very funny, perhaps I'm a tight ass or what ever but I dind't find the "explanation" funny at all, it was crass, rude, insulting and only serves to insult some one else, and well tactless. But hey other people find it funny, so whatever, it's just not my cup of tea.[/b]
Yep.. you're a tight ass [LOL] laugh

#208716 - 09/06/06 12:21 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
[ThumbsUp] [Spit]

#208717 - 09/06/06 07:52 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Shahram's humor is indeed hard to follow, but trust me Chris, he is totally and completely full of shit. It's like one of those date movies, so stupid it's gut busting funny. No matter how many times your mind says "hey this is completely retarded, you are killing my brain cells damnit!" You stay glued to it. Shahram's bullshit should be classified as a controlled substance. I can't tell you how many times I read the famous "explanation" post, nearly choking on my own blood and vomit I was laughing so hard.

I know Shahram is being humerous, but I just don't find that kind of humor very funny, perhaps I'm a tight ass or what ever but I dind't find the "explanation" funny at all, it was crass, rude, insulting and only serves to insult some one else, and well tactless. But hey other people find it funny, so whatever, it's just not my cup of tea.[/b]
Yep.. you're a tight ass [LOL] laugh [/b]
Hey, at least you can't say I'm in denial [LOL] [LOL]

#208718 - 09/06/06 10:17 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
...it was crass, rude, insulting and only serves to insult some one else, and well tactless...
In other words,

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal