shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 6 of 18 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208744 - 21/06/06 11:32 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Quote:
Chris wanted proof... he got proof... proof that you will do and say anything to get OUT of something...
Chris didn't ask you to break the law Cary.. shame on you trying to get out of it that easy and shift blame to somone else.

[Finger] [LOL]
Well I guess I didn't dig(like Xtoolbox did) and find buried copyright information.

No one asked Xtoolbox to break the law or SCCX's worthless by-laws.

"shift blame to somone else". Well logic man... which came first?

Unlike the which came first the chicken or the egg question... this one has a provable answer.

Unlike myself... Xtoolbox had these words staring him in the face in April.

Try using your copyright SCCXcuse for the above picture.
:rolleyes:

Chris Ritchey... can you see through the smoke screen?

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#208745 - 21/06/06 11:37 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
but if you all want Cary to go away... Just be stand up guys and don't hide the ugly shit, ban or suspend members who violate laws or trail ethics/safety and defame the club... at least i think that is what he is asking and from my experience with other clubs it seems reasonable...
I don't think SCCX has hidden anything. If you can prove otherwise, be my guest.

It's up to the Board of Directors to decide what does and does not warrant a ban, based on the club by-laws, and there isn't much more to be said about that. The general membership voted the BOD in and can vote them out if they don't like how the club is being run.

Cary is just pissed because he thinks things should be run a certain way (which would be kicking half the members out if he had his way) and the current BOD has a different view.

His problem with Brian is some deep seeded hatred and it is most obviously becoming obsessive.

But alas, it is quite entertaining.

#208746 - 21/06/06 11:40 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
We all know who was really driving. Don't we Brian? wink

#208747 - 21/06/06 11:45 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Well I guess I didn't dig(like Xtoolbox did) and find buried copyright information.
Dude, re-read this thread. Talk about hypocritical. You have dug, fabricated, and spent hours and hours formatting these attacks on various people with everything from forum posts dating back to 1999 to four year old pictures to google maps to three year old phone conversations to personal conversations to copyright laws to state and park laws, so on and so forth.

Just who is the one digging here? When sombody turns around and gives you a taste of your own medicine you act like your shit doesn't stink.

It's sad.

#208748 - 21/06/06 11:50 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

Brian, perhaps you can point us in the right direction?

#208749 - 21/06/06 12:07 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

MBNWS (Last Picture)
Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
Still waiting for that apology Cary...
I did apoligize. You forgot.

Are you still upset I didn't get you her in the flesh? laugh :p

#208750 - 21/06/06 12:28 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
How you handle 2 "members" as a BOD member shows the direction the club is heading. How the BOD and other members react to input shows the direction the club is heading. Xtoolbox was just empowered by Steeple Stepper. As far as "evidence that we are just trying to cover up Brian's actions". The dog pile and ignoring the Request BOD Action thread facts says it all. The fact that it was locked then deleted... that is the direction the club is heading. frown
Ok, how the BOD handles even just two of it's members is a reflection of the club. Do you disagree with oh we've handled the church steps incident? You've obviously read the thread can my x come to church with me? . So you know how we handled it. Do you think we handled it poorly? if so why? you've never answered that question, of how did handle the position poorly. And you know why we didn't just kick him out of the club.

So I want to know, how have we handled these two members poorly? And please avoid comments like "Xtoolbox was just empowered by Steeple Stepper." without showing evidence that he is. Like teachers always said about writing a story, Show me, don't tell me.

Cary if your going to refer to a thread you need to provide a link so we know what you're talking about. There has been no threads requesting BOD action that has been ignored, we are discussing by-laws on our board right now but they have certainly never been ignored. And most certainly nothing has been locked and deleted from the SCCX forums. And if any discussion was to talk place on XOC about the BOD by the club I would request that those involved in the discussion would move it to our own forums. And if your talking about the thread where you claimed brian was trespassing, then that isn't on SCCX and none of the BOD have control over this forum, because it isn't SCCX.

Quote:
So you tell me... what was the reason. Why was it taken away from SCCX and given to a Toyota Club? Not a deception like Xtoolbox spews out.. but the truth... no little white lies... the truth... even if it makes the club look bad. Don't pick your words. The truth.
You are acting as if I've lied to in the past Cary, you act as if I have something to hide. And my philosphy is that if I have something to hide then it should be revealed so it can be corrected. The reason we aren't the host for 3N08 is that Jason (Xterrer) moved to NJ and when he moved there was a communication break down between Greg and the Club. So it was given a new host. There's the truth as told to me by Greg Hoffman.

Quote:
The funny thing is the church steps are also "street accessible". Another funny thing is the level of deception. "... being used by bikers and joggers the day I was there to go along the path".

The thing he never mentioned... therefore the deception is the joggers and bikers could have actually been on the bike path [b]ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOMINGUEZ CHANNEL!
[/b]
Ok, you're right Cary the bike path is on the otherside of the Channel. But the way brian phrased his sentence he never said he parked on the path, which yes I would have a problem with. When I read brians response, I read that brian was there to go jogging or biking, and parks in an area that is used by other people when they wish to use the path.

It makes sense and fits, and I come to this conclusion based on the pictures you provided. If you look at your photographs there is a bike path access fromt he street, however there in no place to park on the same side of the channel as the bike path. So on the other side there was a place to park, which was where the picture in question was taken. That in it's self doesn't mean it's legal to park there, doesn't mean it isn't. Were there no parking signs? no trespassing signs? If Brian is really tresspassing wouldn't the boundry need to clearly marked, with a fence or some such? If so wouldn't have to be past the fence in order to be considered tresspassing? if he really is trespassing why don't you report him, like you should?

You want me to beleive it when you say that Brian was trespassing, provide me this: A picture of the area where brian was parked, with signs clearly showing posted no tresspassing signs. and I'm not talking about signs that indication youa aren't supposed to park on the street (which he obviously isn't. Show me that and I'll beleive Brian was trespassing, if you can't provide that for me I will beleive that brian wasn't trespassing. That's pretty black and white Cary, do or don't.

[edit] because more was posted when I wrote this up

This does not include the area where brian was parked, plus this isn't from the same area, which you can tell provided by your own pictures. There are no building in the arial photographs you've provided by google earth (I assume) NO are there any at that location on google maps . If there is a gate near the road on the same side of Victoria that brian was on there is nothing but trees behind the fence. your picture clearly shows concrete building behind the fence. Furthermore, your picture doesn't show the area brian parked in.[/edit]

#208751 - 21/06/06 12:43 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Quote:
but if you all want Cary to go away... Just be stand up guys and don't hide the ugly shit, ban or suspend members who violate laws or trail ethics/safety and defame the club... at least i think that is what he is asking and from my experience with other clubs it seems reasonable...
I don't think SCCX has hidden anything. If you can prove otherwise, be my guest.
Brian's Roll.

Logan's Roll.

those are the first two that come to mind... yes they were A WHILE AGO, but the situation appears to be the same...
Information that could have helped educate countless thousands on this board... was withheld or covered up.

Brian just skipped over his little incident in his trip review... never even mentioned it... then a while later told everyone he sold his x. it wasn't a lie... but a HUGE ommission... supported and condoned by the club.

Logan's case was a bit different, not many people knew what happened... but those that did OKed the cover up and said logan pulled over to the side of the trail to let someone by and the edge gave way... that is a bit different than hauling ass, loosing control and landing with a wheel(or two) dangling off the edge.

in both cases it was covered up by those in the know, information that could have helped others.

Hell, excuses were even made for Axle's roll-over... instead of just admitting he was going too fast(yes, ANY speed was probably too fast for the conditions) excuses were made.

Quote:

It's up to the Board of Directors to decide what does and does not warrant a ban, based on the club by-laws, and there isn't much more to be said about that. The general membership voted the BOD in and can vote them out if they don't like how the club is being run.
right.. .and that's a good thing... when i had my run in with the BOD, i was told by Cary over the phone, "you're like a guy walking into a crowded room with a hand grenade... you may want to lead a coup and vote in a new BOD, but I won't step aside, I invested too much money in this to just step aside" and that was about right and probably some of the issue now... The BOD did get one minor change from my incident... they added a 2wd owner... which showed that they realized i was right, even though NO ONE ever admitted i was right in thinking the club was shifting in a non-2wd friendly manner and no one veer offered an appology... that's why i was bitter for a long time.. and a bit obsessed like Cary... No one admitted they were wrong.

Wait... Blue Leader did, but only privately... but he did tell me he thought the rest of the BOD were insane and it meant a lot... thanks BL.

Quote:

But alas, it is quite entertaining.
yes, yes it is laugh

#208752 - 21/06/06 12:49 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

Quote:
MBNWS (Last Picture)
Quote:
[b]Still waiting for that apology Cary...
I did apoligize. You forgot.

Are you still upset I didn't get you her in the flesh? laugh :p [/b]
lol, didn't know it was an appology... just thought it a peace offering...

my bad, i guess

#208753 - 21/06/06 01:01 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Brian's Roll.

Logan's Roll.

those are the first two that come to mind... yes they were A WHILE AGO, but the situation appears to be the same...
Information that could have helped educate countless thousands on this board... was withheld or covered up.
Come on man, that was before 99% of the current club was even here. It was before the time of any of the current BOD I'm almost positive.

How can you say the situation is the same? Where is the proof of this? What have we covered up? Do you have even one example that can be proven?

confused

#208754 - 21/06/06 01:16 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

that was what i said... they were the first that came up and "shining" examples of brian hiding things.

that's it.

cary seems to think these sorts of things still go on... i wouldn't know... thankfully.

#208755 - 21/06/06 01:39 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
...and "shining" examples...
That reminds me! Did I ever tell you guys about the time that Cary brought his family up to Colorado in the middle of winter for a relaxing getaway?

Cary gets very stressed out from time to time, and he sometimes has to go away to relax and regroup, to focus on the task at hand.

"All Work And No Play Make Jack A Dull Boy"...right Cary?

#208756 - 21/06/06 01:47 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

While I don't agree with people covering up rolls and accident, that's still their decision. As far as I know no rules/laws are being broken when someone rolls their truck. If they're emberassed by it then thats them, let them be. Respect their wishes, as long as they're not breaking the law.

#208757 - 21/06/06 01:48 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

If you look at the map, there is no disputing the fact that there is a black dot marking the city of Roswell, New Mexico.

We all know that Brian drives a black Xterra. Ergo, it is quite obvious that Brain was and is behind the coverup of the alien crash that took place there.

Care to shed some light Brian?

Hummmmm......

You can't hide any longer.

#208758 - 21/06/06 01:51 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
....Logan's Roll......
Don't you mean this?

laugh

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#208759 - 21/06/06 01:52 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
If you look at the map, there is no disputing the fact that there is a black dot marking the city of Roswell, New Mexico.

We all know that Brian drives a black Xterra. Ergo, it is quite obvious that Brain was and is behind the coverup of the alien crash that took place there.

Hummmmm......

Hmmm, there's a black dot on the map, Brian Drives a black Xterra and named it Blackhawk... By Golly I think we're on to something here!!

#208760 - 21/06/06 01:55 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

Hummmmm......

And if you look at that map.....you will also see a "Truth or Consequences" as well as a "Logan".....Coincidence?

I think not [Uh Oh !]

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#208761 - 21/06/06 02:05 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RedX:
And if you look at that map.....you will also see a "Truth or Consequences" as well as a "Logan".....Coincidence?

I think not [Uh Oh !]
OK, thats a really weird name for a town... even better, "Truth or Consequences is along the black range... must be a conspiracy though becaue the black range isn't written in black.

On a side note: I Got the see original Darth Vader helmet when I was at the Los Cruces for some training a the White Sands Missile Range.

#208762 - 21/06/06 02:33 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hear lithium comes in cherry flavored chewable tablets now.

#208763 - 21/06/06 02:42 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Ritchey:
You want me to beleive it when you say that Brian was trespassing, provide me this: A picture of the area where brian was parked, with signs clearly showing posted no tresspassing signs. and I'm not talking about signs that indication youa aren't supposed to park on the street (which he obviously isn't. Show me that and I'll beleive Brian was trespassing, if you can't provide that for me I will beleive that brian wasn't trespassing. That's pretty black and white Cary, do or don't.

[edit] because more was posted when I wrote this up

This does not include the area where brian was parked, plus this isn't from the same area, which you can tell provided by your own pictures. There are no building in the arial photographs you've provided by google earth (I assume) NO are there any at that location on google maps . If there is a gate near the road on the same side of Victoria that brian was on there is nothing but trees behind the fence. your picture clearly shows concrete building behind the fence. [b]Furthermore, your picture doesn't show the area brian parked in.
[/edit][/b]
Quote:
Xtoolbox had these words staring him in the face in April.

I said "words". I knew the background was different. It's not a building by the way. It's the 110 Freeway. The sign above is across the street (west/north side)... but I could take that picture without trespassing myself. The sign said the same as the one in the picture below. wink

Check his location on google maps again. East of the freeway. Just to the right of the High Power Tower.

Do you see in the above picture were he was parked? Parked on the Los County Public Works access road. NOT a public parking lot. The illegally dumped concrete was just out of his foreground. See the concrete in your Google Map?

FYI his location was:
033 Degrees 51 Minutes 40.96 Seconds North.
118 Degrees 17 Minutes 03.05 Seconds West.

In your Google map it clearly shows were people could park on a public street(just west of the freeway). People who didn't NEED to get thier vehicle in a picture. :rolleyes:

It is were I parked when I walked to provide you with the "cold hard evidence". Notice the High Power Tower in the background... on Xtoolbox's side of the freeway.

BTW... I am starting to cough from the smoke screens today in this tread. [Huh?] Someone call the AQMD. :p

#208764 - 21/06/06 02:50 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Forgot his orginal picture was in another thread. Here it is to reference what I was talking about. [Freak]

#208765 - 21/06/06 02:57 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I said "words". I knew the background was different. It's not a building by the way. It's the 110 Freeway. The sign above is across the street (west/north side)... but I could take that picture without trespassing myself. The sign said the same as the one in the picture below. wink

Check his location on google maps again. East of the freeway. Just to the right of the High Power Tower.

Do you see in the above picture were he was parked? Parked on the Los County Public Works access road. NOT a public parking lot. The illegally dumped concrete was just out of his foreground. See the concrete in your Google Map?

FYI his location was:
033 Degrees 51 Minutes 40.96 Seconds North.
118 Degrees 17 Minutes 03.05 Seconds West.

In your Google map it clearly shows were people could park on a public street(just west of the freeway). People who didn't NEED to get thier vehicle in a picture. :rolleyes:

It is were I parked when I walked to provide you with the "cold hard evidence". Notice the High Power Tower in the background... on Xtoolbox's side of the freeway.

BTW... I am starting to cough from the smoke screens today in this tread. [Huh?] Someone call the AQMD. :p
Wow Carry, I'm actually quite impressed, I wasn't expecting you provide those. Kudo's to you. [ThumbsUp] But don't you think the no trespassing would only refer to the area behind the gate/fence since that is the marked area?

[edit]
You must work/live real close to that place.

#208766 - 21/06/06 03:15 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

ok two things...

1. i think being behind the gate might be a bit worse than in front of... yes technicaly it may not be legal to park in front of it either, but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST cary!!!! That's nit picking a bit isn't it... I mean i bet 99% of the people on this board would do the same thing.

2. Um... Cary... Kudo's on getting the pics, but I hope you had a remote right there or something because from your house to the Nissan building is about twice as far as it is from my house to the building and I never would have driven there just to get those pictures.

#208767 - 21/06/06 03:19 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
ok two things...

1. i think being behind the gate might be a bit worse than in front of... yes technicaly it may not be legal to park in front of it either, but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST cary!!!! That's nit picking a bit isn't it... I mean i bet 99% of the people on this board would do the same thing.
I seriously doubt and Officer would do any thing about it, and I can imagine a Judge would throw it out as a waste of time.

#208768 - 21/06/06 03:20 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Ritchey:
While I don't agree with people covering up rolls and accident, that's still their decision.
yes and a bad one... especially in Logan's case... because in covering it up they basicly demonstrated to people that you should not pull over very far if you have to let Motorcycles pass and tryed not to discuss the real cause... excessive speed.

Just please, in the future when something goes wrong... own up to it and everyone can learn from it... a little embarassment is nothing compared to what you will feel if you don't offer your wisdom and someone ends up dead.

last time the roll over disclosure discussion came up, in retaliation i got blasted for a stupid incident i had been involved in... funny thing is... the only reason anyone knew about it wa sbecause i got home and immediately posted here... i have never again gone out alone. I shared my experience for all to learn from... Black Ice on a narrow steep mountain trail is not a good thing... being prepared for it is.

Page 6 of 18 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal