shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208769 - 21/06/06 03:24 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Ritchey:
I seriously doubt and Officer would do any thing about it, and I can imagine a Judge would throw it out as a waste of time.
yeah pretty much.

#208770 - 21/06/06 03:32 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Uhm, Brian?

Care to explain?

#208771 - 21/06/06 03:46 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

I should also say that the owner of a property can allow some one access to the an area marked no trespassing. I think if you really want to be strict about this one should contact the county public works and see if they want to press charges, if not they've esentially said it was ok for Brian to be there.

#208772 - 21/06/06 03:52 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Logan? Pffffft!!!

Last words I ever heard Logan say to me were, "Don't worry about it! Follow me!" And then took off down the 7+ rated Coyote Cyn. trail doing about 15 mph, bouncing and slamming metal to rock--in a borrowed Xterra.

Between the way I saw him drive (twice--once in the borrowed Xterra, after getting his FUCKING VOLVO stuck on the trail), and the way he acted with the club afterwards, I knew to write that bag of nuts off--I have little patience for crazy hot chicks, and much much less for crazy old hairy dudes.

If it means anything at all (who am I kidding, I know it doesn't!), this exact type of bullshit is what threw me off, not from SCCX, but from the whole group 'wheeling thing altogether. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time with SCCX on the runs I attended, with little exception, but I began to hate the idea that every move was being nitpicked by assholes with nothing better to do than point fingers and begrudge.

I hated the idea that my jokes could be misconstrued, that sensitivities could be stepped on, that people would misunderstand things, or blow them out of proportion, and that these words and actions would be recorded, re-examined and used as ammunition to point out my transgressions or lack of morals. Hell, I've got a wife for that shit!

I got my truck to escape the legions of jerkoffs that plague my stultified urban life, not to bring them 'wheeling with me.

Thanks to certain members of SCCX, I have learned a valuable lesson...like rattlesnakes and the brown acid, 4x4 clubs are best avoided.

#208773 - 21/06/06 04:01 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
I got my truck to escape the legions of jerkoffs that plague my stultified urban life, not to bring them 'wheeling with me.
Come on, you gotta get a real red neck vehicle to do that, which the X can't claim, not with most of the X's never having touched dirt.

#208774 - 21/06/06 04:08 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Logan? Pffffft!!!

Last words I ever heard Logan say to me were, "Don't worry about it! Follow me!" And then took off down the 7+ rated Coyote Cyn. trail doing about 15 mph, bouncing and slamming metal to rock--in a borrowed Xterra.
lol, yup... sounds about right...

like attempting to go up Odessa at dusk with only his Frontier and me and Krisjon as passengers... this was his "short cut" to get to stranded people on Doran... !!!!!!!! it was fun... but really, really stupid... some of the noises i heard that evening as his frontier literally FLEW up that trail were almost beyond description... almost like dropping a bowling ball into a Trash Dumpster... Over and over and over and over..... we ended up wasting about 30 minutes... I'll give him credit... we got 3/4 of the way but by then it was dark and going down was a lot easier than going up.... it was also a lot faster!!!!

Quote:

Thanks to certain members of SCCX, I have learned a valuable lesson...like rattlesnakes and the brown acid, 4x4 clubs are best avoided.
Yup... I go out and have a good time with a couple friends... but the formalities get a bit old.

#208775 - 21/06/06 04:09 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...

#208776 - 21/06/06 04:11 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Come on, you gotta get a real red neck vehicle to do that, which the X can't claim, not with most of the X's never having touched dirt.
Nuh-uh! According to some on this board, they've taken their IFS Soccermommycars places where my FJ8o would pee-pee in its leather pants! With the step rails on!

#208777 - 21/06/06 04:11 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

lol, best yet Patrick

#208778 - 21/06/06 04:17 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dude, that's two Nicholson references in two pages!

You're gonna OVERJACK the thread, man!

#208779 - 21/06/06 04:22 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Come on, you gotta get a real red neck vehicle to do that, which the X can't claim, not with most of the X's never having touched dirt.
Nuh-uh! According to some on this board, they've taken their IFS Soccermommycars places where my FJ8o would pee-pee in its leather pants! With the step rails on![/b]
uh-huh! nuh-uh! uh-huh! nuh-uh!

Yeah, well there's alot of nut job on this forum, alot of people can't imagine how a 2wd would be used for offroading, no I'm not making reference to your 2wd IFS medicine posted earlier.

There are probably even more people that think their X could go more places than my Samurai. There are places I've taken my Sammurai up hills in 2wd I need to stop and put the X in 4lo for. pft indeed. Unfortunately the XOC community is not a group of open minded people, for the most part.

#208780 - 21/06/06 04:25 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
You're gonna OVERJACK the thread, man!
Actually 3 total for the thread. :p
Call the AQMD. laugh

Or maybe the FAA...
we have a HIJACKING. [Freak]

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#208781 - 21/06/06 04:29 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
Quote:
[b]You're gonna OVERJACK the thread, man!
Actually 3 total for the thread. :p
Call the AQMD. laugh

Or maybe the FAA...
we have a HIJACKING. [Freak] [/b]
no... that would be a HIGHJacking

#208782 - 21/06/06 04:31 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great, Cary, now that you're here...

We've all heard the how, when, who and what of your reasons for re-hashing this ball of feces into new threads, new arguments, new discussions...

Can you tell us why?

I'm not fucking around, I actually do wanna know.

#208783 - 21/06/06 05:09 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Quote:

We've all heard the how, when, who and what of your reasons for re-hashing this ball of feces into new threads, new arguments, new discussions...

Can you tell us why?

In most places in the world it is considered impolite to mock someone after you abandon them(with the exception of maybe Everest) over 10 months earlier. :rolleyes:

In most places(with the exception of Las Vegas) it is considered a kangaroo court when judges are prejudice. :rolleyes:

Below low blow posted February 22, 2006 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by xterrah:
Source for above: http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=36;t=002316

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
Quote:
Originally posted by Axle:
[b]
Ahhh, the infamous coyote dry lake mud pit. Sometimes I miss SoCal................sometimes.
Axle
Nope that's soda lake

I could add another caption but I’ll let that dog lie [LOL] [/b]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
[b]Xterrah.. that was perfect!! you are a god! I bow to you!

HAHAHAH [LOL]
laugh [/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by AHTOXA:
Quote:
[b]Xterrah.. that was perfect!! you are a god! I blow you!
Source for above: http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=36;t=002316;p=2

HAHAHAH
...couldn't help it. [LOL] [/b]
Start of source for above:

My direct response(s)
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=36;t=002316;p=4

#208784 - 21/06/06 05:31 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Quote:

Can you tell us why?

In most places in the world it is considered impolite to mock someone after you abandon them(with the exception of maybe Everest) over 10 months earlier. :rolleyes:

In most places(with the exception of Las Vegas) it is considered a kangaroo court when judges are prejudice. :rolleyes:

Below low blow posted February 22, 2006 01:28 AM
Quote:
Source for above: http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=36;t=002316

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
Quote:
Originally posted by Axle:
[b]
Ahhh, the infamous coyote dry lake mud pit. Sometimes I miss SoCal................sometimes.
Axle
Nope that's soda lake

I could add another caption but I’ll let that dog lie [LOL] [/b]
Quote:
Quote:
[b]Xterrah.. that was perfect!! you are a god! I bow to you!

HAHAHAH [LOL]
laugh [/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by AHTOXA:
Quote:
[b]Xterrah.. that was perfect!! you are a god! I blow you!
HAHAHAH
...couldn't help it. [LOL] [/b]
Start of source for above: http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=36;t=002316;p=2

My direct response(s)
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=36;t=002316;p=4

{Edited to fix stray qoutes}

#208785 - 21/06/06 05:43 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

So, you go on these tirades because you were the straight man in your own sad, comedic odyssey?

C'mon, every time you steadfastly research and re-hash and re-examine and bring stuff up, it only makes you look more the joke, not less. Laugh it off, let it slide, learn, go on and do your own thing.

I'm sorry--is it not funny to you? Even after all this time you fail to see the humor in your plight? 'Cause I don't see anyone else cryin' about it.

Cary, lemme give you the same bit of advice I learned the hard way at my bachelor party:

Sometimes you're the guy laughing at the guy getting whipped in the balls with his own belt by the crackhead stripper, and sometimes you're the guy getting his balls whipped with his own belt by the crackhead stripper.

You can have that one. I learned that one the hard way, so that you don't have to. I'm kinda like Jesus, only fat...and muslim, but we're both black, so...whatever, it doesn't matter. What I'm tryin' to say is that right now, you're the butt of the joke. You will continue to be the butt of the joke until...

a) you lay low, and it blows over
b) someone else goofs bigger than you
c) you laugh it off, let it slide, and everyone gets sick of bringing it up
d) Armaggedon

In any case, you've made a nice niche for yourself as XOC's wacky tinfoil hat guy. Don't like it? Don't show up. Hang out at Pirate4x4 or any of the myriad 'wheeling websites. There's plenty of space on the great big internet, and you're obviously good at researching. I'm sure you can find a website that suits you.

#208786 - 21/06/06 06:05 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

Quote:
What I'm tryin' to say is that right now, you're the butt of the joke. You will continue to be the butt of the joke until...

d) Armaggedon

you forgot one:

e) you become the search nazi and everyone hates you instead of laughing at you...

could work, but i think in the search nazi hierarchy 'there can be only one'

#208787 - 21/06/06 06:46 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Quote:
What I'm tryin' to say is that right now, you're the butt of the joke. You will continue to be the butt of the joke until...

d) Armaggedon
a) I did lay low for 6 month after realizing either people don't care about the truth or they are could careless about anyone other then themselves.
b) I would considering rolling a bigger goof.
c) I don't know about you but I don't go thru life being a door mat for everyone to wipe their feet on. :rolleyes:
d) Armageddon... isn't that the projected date that SCCX will not bend or out right break rules/laws with double speak (SCCXcuses).

Quote:
He accidentally speed-dialed his work instead, and when his boss answered the phone, he assumed his boss was at his house, fucking his wife. "JUDAS!!!" he screamed over and over again in the phone. "UNGRATEFUL JUDAS!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! I'LL KILL YOU YOU SON OF A WHORE!!!" He smashed his cell phone into bits, and then he doubled over in a seizure of unconsolable grief, sobbing and muttering "Helen...Helen no...oh my sweet Helen....how could you..."
So... Shahram... you know Xtoolbox's wife's name is Helen? [Spit]
So... Shahram... you know that Hunter S Thompson shot himself in the head? [Wave]
Yes... Shahram... you really ARE the poster boy for SCCX! [ThumbsUp]

If were you I would apply to join the SCCX BOD. They should have a opening to fully utilize your talents.

#208788 - 21/06/06 06:51 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
'there can be only one'
That who Shraham reminds me of... Kurgan.

#208789 - 21/06/06 07:02 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

So.. what your are REALLY saying, is that you are still pissed that you got stuck, and then refused help?

Or is it just that everybody found out how you, yes YOU could have screwed up by going out to the MOJAVE desert ALONE.

Nobody forced you to refuse help. And don't kid yourself, you DID refuse help, as can be verified by SCCX and non-SCCX members, including first hand witness from third party individuals with no connection to SCCX.

Boy, we are going to have HOURS of entertaining Cary talk this weekend in Big Bear. The campfire stories will be ripe with tales of your insanity.

[ThumbsUp]

#208790 - 21/06/06 07:45 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Quote:
Boy, we are going to have HOURS of entertaining Cary talk this weekend in Big Bear. The campfire stories will be ripe with tales of your insanity.
Just like you saying this is a campfire...

... your perspective of the truth is warped. Just like your dad Xtoolbox Sr. :p you twist the truth and leave out details that make the story fit your needs to stomp on me.

Hey Chris Ritchey... Xtoolbox said he was not parked were I said he was. I think I have proved who was telling the truth.

Think about it... do you think someone who abandoned someone would actually admit it. Someone who hid his own roll over. [Freak]

#208791 - 21/06/06 07:50 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gezz Just when things looks like they were settling down the acusations start flying down and neither side has any understanding that, HOLY SHIT, THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY BE WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING!! And heaven forbin the possibility of missconunication between the two parties.

And Laughing it off and moving on it's about letting people walk over you like a door mat. It's being the bigger man and not having to prove to the other that your penis is bigger than their.

Both Jason and Cary, don't you guys think it's time to move on? Time to stop making comments like "tales of [Cary's] insanity." Time to stop using phrases like SCCXcuses, or Jab's at the BOD.

Cary, do you understand why Xterrah made that poster? I'm not trying to get you to agree with the poster, just to understand why people got upset with you?

I can understand that being left stuck in the mud sucks big time, I'd hate to imagine being stuck out in the wild for any length of time, which is why you should never travel alone. Do you also not realize that this argument has boiled down to two sides un willing to budget of give any credit to what the other side is saying? Or even give thought to the idea that what happened could have been a communication breakdown between two parties? Put the past behind you, move on with your life, go wheeling, whatever.

And if by some miracle either party can't move on, at least discuss it in a civil manner, no name calling, not insults, upfront and honest. Treat each other the way you want to be treated, treat each other with dignity and respect even though you don't think they deserve it. Also try to look at it from the other peoples perspective.

please, I don't have a point to prove, I don't have an ego to massage. I just want the bickering to stop and for both parties to bury the Hatchet and make peace.

And Jason, I don't think there will be any camp side stories of Cary's Insanity in Big Bear. we can discuss the problems reiterate our views and our understanding, but if name calling is resorted to those people involved will not be invited to the next Xcursion. That's not the BOd as a whole's decision, just mine because I know it needs to be done for the club's sake.

#208792 - 21/06/06 07:54 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
Hey Chris Ritchey... Xtoolbox said he was not parked were I said he was. I think I have proved who was telling the truth.
I've said it before Cary, show me, don't tell me. if he did it wasn't in this thread, and it's not my responsibility to look for it.

#208793 - 21/06/06 08:13 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
I've been reading this and all I know is that this argument in the thread makes the most sense to me so far.

Quote:
Why would a Wookiee -- an eight foot tall Wookiee -- want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!
But more importantly, you have to ask yourself: what does that have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense

Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal