shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 14 of 18 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208944 - 24/07/06 05:35 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Quote:
Originally posted by mitch1351:
[b]Maybe Cary is Dennis Hopper. That might just explain just about everything.
Damn I understand it all now!! it's all so clear! (and thats not the booze talking!).[/b]
It's also the LSD and weeeeeed.

#208945 - 24/07/06 11:13 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by krisjon:
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul H:
[b]What if there really isn't a cary?

Discuss.....
Perhaps Cary is a psychological experiment created by Ian to keep himself entertained behind the scenes after handing things over to Carlton. laugh [/b]
I thought it was already established that Ian and Carlton are one in the same. laugh

Quote:
Ian is Carlton, Carlton is simply Ian's imaginary authoritarian figure.

#208946 - 25/07/06 07:37 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by xterrah:
I thought it was already established that Ian and Carlton are one in the same.
WTF... ok someone missed their meds [Geek]

#208947 - 25/07/06 08:20 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
Quote:
[b]I thought it was already established that Ian and Carlton are one in the same.
WTF... ok someone missed their meds [Geek] [/b]
Just quoting. laugh Besides, just because their clones show up at their respective club runs don't mean nothin.

#208948 - 27/07/06 02:22 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now see what y'all went and did?

Keep them muthafuckin' snakes off this muthafuckin' thread!

#208949 - 28/07/06 11:33 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Dayum we got censored.

#208950 - 29/07/06 02:04 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul H:
Dayum we got censored.
now why is that?

#208951 - 30/07/06 10:39 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Loop Choke Offline

Loc: Peoria,IL
Holy shit!!!!! Cary strikes again. Since I am on the east coast now and am no longer an SCCX BOD member this should not reflect poorly on SCCX as a club.

Cary,

Please follow these instructions carefully.....

1. Buy shotgun
2. Buy buckshot
3. Load said shotgun with said buckshot
4. Chamber a round
5. Place barrel in front of face
5. Pull trigger
6. Repeat as needed

PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU GET YOUR ENTIRE HEAD IN THE LINE OF FIRE!!!!!

Do everyone a favor and GO AWAY!!!!!
[Finger]
Jason

#208952 - 30/07/06 02:37 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

Hey Jason,

might want to change you're title under your name...

just a friendly suggestion.

#208953 - 30/07/06 03:23 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Loop Choke Offline

Loc: Peoria,IL
HAHAHA Todrick!!!! Never thought of that. Some people just bring out the evil in me.....

Jason

#208954 - 03/08/06 02:59 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Ritchey:
BTW the "truth" is always infallible, it's always black and white, truth is not an opinion or what you might think or perceive, truth is pretty much absolute. So do try to separate opinions from truth, if you can't then yes you are disillusioned...
I totally agree. SCCX's actions do not match your words though Chris Ritchey!

April 2005 Xtoolbox committed the following violation:

Item A: Federal Violation. Xtoolbox lead a Xcursion without applying for or obtaining the required Special Use Permit from the NPS(National Park Service) and paying the $50 fee. Xtoolbox knows that a Special Use Permit has been required since 2001 but ignored the requirement. If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit!

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
:rolleyes:
Just to get the facts straight

A) No special permit required because the group was small enough
A)Proof that he was not telling the "truth"... it is a simple black and white issue like you said Chris Ritchey! Of course I expect SCCXcuses for this simple black and white issue. It is the SCCX misguided "all for one" mantra. You are who you protect. You think you are protecting the "Club". You are protecting ONE persons lies... with excuses. This makes the "all for one" mean... you are just as guilty as he is!

1...2...3...4...5...6...7 vehicles.
Four days before the run Xtoolbox was planning on up to 16 vehicles. If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit! It takes around a month to get the permit processed, approved and signed. Even with 9 vehicles not showing up Xtoolbox still had enough to require a permit.

"... run is Saturday 4/16 and limited to the first sixteen people that sign-up for a number of reasons. If it comes down to a numbers crunch that existing members get priority... So far we still have room for at least 6 more trucks."-Xtoolbox

SCCX Source were Xtoolbox said there was room for 16 is HERE.

If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit!

Below Xtoolbox said 4 days before the run that he has room for 17 vehicles!

Xtoolbox Posted: Tue 12th Apr 6:19 pm
Weather is looking real nice for the weekend, the wildflowers are blooming, the conditions look to be ideal, promises to another great one laugh

Please re-confirm if you’re planning on still going if you haven’t done so recently and where you will meet the group There are still 6 spots open so add to list if you want to go or remove your name from the list that I know of

The meet spots will be the following:

4/16- General Xvoy Meet: 6:45am @ the Chevron Gas Station. From the I-15 N exit Foothill Blvd/CA-66 turn right and look for the Chevron past In-N-out.
12659 Foothill Blvd, Etiwanda, CA 91739

4//16 - General run Meet: 9am @ the Afton Canyon Camp ground From the I-15 N between Barstow and Baker exit Afton Canyon Rd and head east on the dirt access road to the campground.

Please remember to fill-up at the last gas [Yermo/Calico] before Afton or bring gas cans.

I’m planning on camping overnight Saturday and will pick a spot depending how far we get.

1. Brian, Kristina, Michael
2. Jason [Xterrer]
3. Arthur Kneisel
4. Scottjk
5. Jason [00X]
6. Danna [Angelwolf326]
7. Marshann [xterrah]
8. Ivana [usarock69]
9. Andy [DueNorth]
10. Scott [Kampy1971]
11. Jacob [KF]

Brian
FRS Channel 4 Subcode 24
Cell # 310.618.4819

SCCX Source for above is HERE.

"We’re still planning on going; while the group maybe downsized a bit we should still have a decent sized group of around a dozen of so, come out, have a great time..." Xtoolbox the day before the trip(Posted: Fri 15th Apr 6:43 am)
SCCX Source for above is HERE.

Recreation Permit

Fees
$50

Details
A Recreation Permit is required for all groups of at least 7 vehicles or 15 participants for common recreational activities (rock climbing, hunting, fishing or trapping, equestrian use, bicycling, street-legal motorcycle or all-terrain vehicle use, backcountry use and roadside vehicle camping) and large group gatherings (weddings, ceremonies/gatherings, large camp rendezvous). Proof of insurance and posting of a bond may also be required. For more information, call (760) 252-6107 or email MOJA_SUP@nps.gov.

NPS source for above is HERE.

Well Chris Ritchey, WolfmanX, Loop Chock, krisjon, xterrah, VG33POWER, Shahram, Frank B, AV Xterra, mitch1351, billyburger... hit me with your best SCCXcuses for a "black and white" issue of the above "truth"!

Here is a typical SCCXcuse:
Quote:
Cary - It doesn't seem right our having to respond to your accusations, which in turn only makes you look bad. But maybe you are really enjoying this?

Here is my favorite broad reaching BOD Member SCCXcuse:

Quote:
I don't think SCCX has hidden anything. If you can prove otherwise, be my guest.

It's up to the Board of Directors to decide what does and does not warrant a ban, based on the club by-laws, and there isn't much more to be said about that. The general membership voted the BOD in and can vote them out if they don't like how the club is being run.

Cary is just pissed because he thinks things should be run a certain way (which would be kicking half the members out if he had his way) and the current BOD has a different view.

Yes... SCCXcuses for a "black and white" issues of "truth"! A year ago there were 10 BOD members now there are only 4 BOD members! Four BOD members with a "all for one" attitude which means protect at all cost and ignore the truth! Kill the messenger!

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#208955 - 03/08/06 03:01 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
GrayHam Offline

And so it limps on . . .

#208956 - 03/08/06 03:04 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:

And so it limps on . . .
Holy shit! This thread will not go away. Cary, are you in some way related to Rasputin?? [Finger]

#208957 - 03/08/06 03:40 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
Wow, for someone who is completely done with a group of individuals, you sure do spend a lot of time talking to and about them...

#208958 - 03/08/06 04:17 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yep...SCCXcuses fer a "black and white" issues of "truth"!
Kill the messenger!

Seriously, Cary...you've Gabby Hayes'd yourself into a corner. Next time, I'll bring in Walter Brennan. So help me God I'll do it. Dagnabbit!

#208959 - 03/08/06 04:38 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a [b]Special Use Permit! If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit! If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit! If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit! If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit! If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit! If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit! If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit! ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY[/b]
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S CARY!!!!

#208960 - 03/08/06 06:24 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow!

BTW, I still don't understand what happened to my troll. Maybe it was just too subtle of a play on words.

#208961 - 03/08/06 06:27 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well!!!! that proves it!!!! You needed a SPECIAL USE P..... wait.... confused didn't this thread used to be about some guy getting stuck some place? All these facts have gone and done corn-fused me. I can't wait for the DNA evidence to start.

:rolleyes:

#208962 - 03/08/06 06:29 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
…is this whine one one one [LOL] I need to moan

Like I already stated on page 4:

>7

Please tells us what D.Casiber’s Mojave Road book bottom page 33 & top 34 says about permits wink

Or for that matter what the rangers in charge of permits told both Chris (CCX) and I regarding that matter when we actually called. Or how about our current good standing & correspondence with the folks that manage the preserve this year. I did'nt think so [Spit]

Relying on what you what to believe, chose to scrounge, twist, cut/paste, see posted is your version of the “truth” and nobody else’s.

Relatively you’re a big whining hoax as the 1st post and may others clearly shows.

Why don’t you take your [Rainbow] PRUIS and get together with a bunch of like minded complainers and start a whine one one one club, you could be on the BOD. [Finger]

BTW I apologize in advance for my post or what I may or haven’t done in the past, but once in a while I need to vent also.

Have a nice live [drink] and focus on the postive.

#208963 - 03/08/06 07:01 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by RobboXedit:
.....corn-fused me.......
Dammit!!!!!! That's Korn-Fused!

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#208964 - 03/08/06 10:06 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cary, I have evidence that so completely proves you are WRONG! I can't believe you missed this!

DENIED!

[LOL]

#208965 - 03/08/06 10:12 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

I went on a few runs with Brian. He's a genuinely nice guy, and was fun to hang out with. While my experience with SCCX, and 4x4 clubs in general, has not always been positive, in no way did Brian contribute to that.

Brian was really, really helpful to me when I was having problems with my Xterra. Then, he was really helpful to me when I ditched the bitch and was figuring out what I wanted in a Land Cruiser. Brian was pretty much helpful to me whenever I called him on whatever subject I asked him about.

Brian, without your knowledge and advice, I may have made the mistake of hanging on to my piece of crap lemon Xterra and hoping for the best. Then, without your knowledge and willingness to help, I might have made a rash decision and bought a Land Cruiser that didn't have what I wanted, like LOCKERS, which have proven invaluable. This vehicle I bought with the knowledge you shared with me has been the best purchase I have ever made. I am a Land Cruiser Jihad Fanatic now, and you helped that happen.

So, in case no one else has said it, thanks, Brian. Hope I can help you out someday.

#208966 - 04/08/06 05:12 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Cary, I have evidence that so completely proves you are WRONG! I can't believe you missed this!

DENIED!

[LOL]
I hope your work doesn't require basic math or logic skills. :rolleyes:

Why would ANYONE ever need a permit. :rolleyes:

60 vehicle... no problem. Just have 6 vehicles travel together. You could have 10 bunches of 6. Just keep 4 foot 6 inches between the bunches of 6. :rolleyes:

Some how this makes sense in your cheapskate... SLACKER world. :rolleyes:

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#208967 - 04/08/06 05:28 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Cary, you ahve demonstrated that you can read and type a response. Why is it that you nit pick at these insignificant aspects of this abomination of a thread yet you still ignore my simple questions that I put to you.

Quite frankly, I'm hurt. I ask and ask and ask and you still give me the silent treatment. I care. I have interfeelings and you are walking all over them. I have needs and to be honest you aren't meeting them. Are you afraid to get close? Afraid to find your inner self? What is it? Why do you dodge my few little, simple nuggets and pass me by?

I will once again lay it out for you in simple English with hopes that you will stop leaving me forlorn and provide me with some closure:

The Questions That You chose To Ignore:

Why were you prerunning? Were you under the impression that A) you were still a member of SCCX? and B) prerunning a run for them?

Are you respoonsible for the situation that you created with your relationship with SCCX?

Are you responsible for getting yourself stuck?

Do you feel that the anomosity you created with SCCXC and the members of SCCX led to them being less than interested in providing you anything but compulsory assistance?

#208968 - 04/08/06 08:19 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well Chris Ritchey, WolfmanX, Loop Chock, krisjon, xterrah, VG33POWER, Shahram, Frank B, AV Xterra, mitch1351, billyburger... hit me with your best SCCXcuses for a "black and white" issue of the above "truth"!

Hey, I made the list!

Frank B wrote:
Wow!

BTW, I still don't understand what happened to my troll. Maybe it was just too subtle of a play on words.

Then I wrote:
What troll Frank? I didn't know you had one. Where did you get it, Ebay?

Shahram wrote:
Nice things about Brian.

Then I wrote:
Brian is a very nice, helpful person.

Wolfmanx posted a lovely visual aid.

Then I wrote:
One of the vehicles is a Frontere so it doesn't count because it was an Xterra run.

Then Cary wrote:
Some how this makes sense in your cheapskate... SLACKER world.

Then I cried, on the inside, where it counts.

BTW, with everything that is going on in Isreal/Lebanon and Mel Gibson making anti-Semetic remarks, doesn't all this seem a little petty? The Mel Gibson thing doesn't really surprise me since I once saw him turn down a Hebrew National hotdog at Costco.

Page 14 of 18 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal