shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 16 of 18 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208994 - 16/08/06 01:20 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Damned no page 26 turning pot leaf chewing lop eared rabbits. mad

#208995 - 16/08/06 01:21 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well there ya' go. smile

#208996 - 16/08/06 01:45 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Face it, DBAX, I've seen how you drive. If it had been you instead of Cary, you would have gotten through, if only due to the sheer SPEED with which you would have hit the lake bed. Dude...seriously...lay off the cough syrup and the skinny pedal. I'm worried about you.

#208997 - 16/08/06 01:51 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
So now you are standing there bent over, ass up and leggs apart, looking over your shoulder examining your asshole, as your wife, who never ever fucking knocks, just stands in the doorway dumbfounded as you struggle for the words that will begin to explain how you got into this position in the first place...

#208998 - 16/08/06 04:00 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

For the record, Sharham and I've never met, nor have we wheeled together. His outrageous claims of my "lead-footedness" are inflammatory, insinutory, and yakitori. I neither enjoy nor do I consume cough syrup in any fashion on a regular basis. I do however like to fatten up rabbits on a steady diet of Oaxacan ditch weed and Mexican poppies,and then roll them into giant "rabbitoobies", smoke them and howl at the moon. Nah, I don't do that either :rolleyes: . Well, the part about the rabbits anyhow..
smile

#208999 - 16/08/06 05:56 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
...bent over, ass up and LEGGS apart...
Jesus...I can see why she was so fucking dumbfounded. Diggin' in your own ass is one thing. Gettin' caught taking your rump roast to the heavy petting zoo while wearing her Leggs "sheer energy" with the reinforced toes is another matter altogether.

You need Jesus, you filthy sumbitch.

#209000 - 16/08/06 10:02 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

There's noting dirty about wanting to feel pretty every now and then. laugh

#209001 - 17/08/06 12:17 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Quote:
There's noting dirty about wanting to feel pretty every now and then. laugh
Wow

#209002 - 17/08/06 10:19 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

This page of convo somehow reminds me of a Family Guy episode where Stewie is shaving his crotch when Brian comes into the bathroom.

"Would you mind shaving my coin purse?"

[LOL]

#209003 - 21/08/06 08:38 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

wtf?????? [Spit]

#209004 - 21/08/06 08:51 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul H:
Quote:
[b]There's noting dirty about wanting to feel pretty every now and then. laugh
Wow[/b]
[Spit] [Spit] [Spit] [Spit] [Spit]

#209005 - 23/08/06 08:17 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
So now you are standing there bent over, ass up and leggs apart, looking over your shoulder examining your asshole, as your wife, who never ever fucking knocks, just stands in the doorway dumbfounded as you struggle for the words that will begin to explain how you got into this position in the first place...

#209006 - 23/08/06 12:42 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

where the hell is this thread going...

#209007 - 23/08/06 01:04 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra in HI:
where the hell is this thread going...
Well apparently right in here -------->

[Too much XOC]

#209008 - 24/08/06 11:04 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Nice assatar

#209009 - 25/08/06 11:10 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Quote:
Originally posted by xterra in HI:
[b]where the hell is this thread going...
Well apparently right in here -------->

[Too much XOC] [/b]
smart

#209010 - 08/09/06 11:40 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
So... how many pages of smoke screen? Chris Ritchey... still waiting for your SCCXcuses.
Below is the proof you need to ignore, so that you can make SCCXcuses to protect one person. As a alleged Christian lets see how you can justify protecting ONE person in-order to protect what you think is SCCX as a whole.

******************************************************************************************

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Ritchey:
BTW the "truth" is always infallible, it's always black and white, truth is not an opinion or what you might think or perceive, truth is pretty much absolute. So do try to separate opinions from truth, if you can't then yes you are disillusioned...
I totally agree. SCCX's actions do not match your words though Chris Ritchey!

April 2005 Xtoolbox committed the following violation:

Item A: Federal Violation. Xtoolbox lead a Xcursion without applying for or obtaining the required Special Use Permit from the NPS(National Park Service) and paying the $50 fee. Xtoolbox knows that a Special Use Permit has been required since 2001 but ignored the requirement. If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit!

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
:rolleyes:
Just to get the facts straight

A) No special permit required because the group was small enough
A)Proof that he was not telling the "truth"... it is a simple black and white issue like you said Chris Ritchey! Of course I expect SCCXcuses for this simple black and white issue. It is the SCCX misguided "all for one" mantra. You are who you protect. You think you are protecting the "Club". You are protecting ONE persons lies... with excuses. This makes the "all for one" mean... you are just as guilty as he is!

1...2...3...4...5...6...7 vehicles.
Four days before the run Xtoolbox was planning on up to 16 vehicles. If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit! It takes around a month to get the permit processed, approved and signed. Even with 9 vehicles not showing up Xtoolbox still had enough to require a permit.

"... run is Saturday 4/16 and limited to the first sixteen people that sign-up for a number of reasons. If it comes down to a numbers crunch that existing members get priority... So far we still have room for at least 6 more trucks."-Xtoolbox

SCCX Source were Xtoolbox said there was room for 16 is HERE.

If you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit!

Below Xtoolbox said 4 days before the run that he has room for 17 vehicles!

Xtoolbox Posted: Tue 12th Apr 6:19 pm
Weather is looking real nice for the weekend, the wildflowers are blooming, the conditions look to be ideal, promises to another great one laugh

Please re-confirm if you’re planning on still going if you haven’t done so recently and where you will meet the group There are still 6 spots open so add to list if you want to go or remove your name from the list that I know of

The meet spots will be the following:

4/16- General Xvoy Meet: 6:45am @ the Chevron Gas Station. From the I-15 N exit Foothill Blvd/CA-66 turn right and look for the Chevron past In-N-out.
12659 Foothill Blvd, Etiwanda, CA 91739

4//16 - General run Meet: 9am @ the Afton Canyon Camp ground From the I-15 N between Barstow and Baker exit Afton Canyon Rd and head east on the dirt access road to the campground.

Please remember to fill-up at the last gas [Yermo/Calico] before Afton or bring gas cans.

I’m planning on camping overnight Saturday and will pick a spot depending how far we get.

1. Brian, Kristina, Michael
2. Jason [Xterrer]
3. Arthur Kneisel
4. Scottjk
5. Jason [00X]
6. Danna [Angelwolf326]
7. Marshann [xterrah]
8. Ivana [usarock69]
9. Andy [DueNorth]
10. Scott [Kampy1971]
11. Jacob [KF]

Brian
FRS Channel 4 Subcode 24
Cell # 310.618.4819

SCCX Source for above is HERE.

"We’re still planning on going; while the group maybe downsized a bit we should still have a decent sized group of around a dozen of so, come out, have a great time..." Xtoolbox the day before the trip(Posted: Fri 15th Apr 6:43 am)
SCCX Source for above is HERE.

Recreation Permit

Fees
$50

Details
A Recreation Permit is required for all groups of at least 7 vehicles or 15 participants for common recreational activities (rock climbing, hunting, fishing or trapping, equestrian use, bicycling, street-legal motorcycle or all-terrain vehicle use, backcountry use and roadside vehicle camping) and large group gatherings (weddings, ceremonies/gatherings, large camp rendezvous). Proof of insurance and posting of a bond may also be required. For more information, call (760) 252-6107 or email MOJA_SUP@nps.gov.

NPS source for above is HERE.

Well Chris Ritchey, WolfmanX, Loop Chock, krisjon, xterrah, VG33POWER, Shahram, Frank B, AV Xterra, mitch1351, billyburger... hit me with your best SCCXcuses for a "black and white" issue of the above "truth"!

Here is a typical SCCXcuse:
Quote:
Originally posted by xterrah:
Cary - It doesn't seem right our having to respond to your accusations, which in turn only makes you look bad. But maybe you are really enjoying this?

Here is my favorite broad reaching BOD Member SCCXcuse:

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
I don't think SCCX has hidden anything. If you can prove otherwise, be my guest.

It's up to the Board of Directors to decide what does and does not warrant a ban, based on the club by-laws, and there isn't much more to be said about that. The general membership voted the BOD in and can vote them out if they don't like how the club is being run.

Cary is just pissed because he thinks things should be run a certain way (which would be kicking half the members out if he had his way) and the current BOD has a different view.

Yes... SCCXcuses for a "black and white" issues of "truth"! A year ago there were 10 BOD members now there are only 4 BOD members! Four BOD members with a "all for one" attitude which means protect at all cost and ignore the truth! Kill the messenger!

*************************************************************************************************

The source for first time I listed the above proof is way back on page 23 of this post.

Xtoolbox was planning on up to 17 vehicles without a permit as I have proved above. How much clearer can that be! I think that he alleged he wanted as many people to show up for CCX. If he really wanted the most people on the trip he would have done it legally! One time SCCX was permitted for 50 participants and 25 vehicles. A month after Xtoolbox's illegal run, I personally had a pulled a permit for "up to 40 participants in up to 20 vehicles for the purpose of this activity." I was told if you have 7 or more vehicles you need a Special Use Permit and pay a $50 fee. The fee was paid and I got the Special Use Permit

So Chris Ritchey I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you missed what I posted above on page 23 when you posted on page 25 of this post.

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Ritchey:
come on guys, 5 pages left!!
--------------------
Chris "Slasher" Ritchey

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge"
-Proverbs 1:7
Chris Ritchey, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you missed the first time I posted... because you were distracted by the smoke screens. I am waiting to see if your alleged Christian Values are going to kick in... our your protect the OWNER of SCCX at all cost ethics... even if you have to ignore the truth... as hard as it may be to believe that you and others have been deceived by Xtoolbox. I know it is human nature to trust someone. God knows I trusted him for YEARS... over the warnings of my wife and others.

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#209011 - 08/09/06 12:02 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
GrayHam Offline

This thread will never die.

#209012 - 08/09/06 08:26 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

#209013 - 08/09/06 10:20 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...

Heeeeeere's Cary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to have ya back for another round.

Can we start taking up a collection around here for your straightjacket? [ThumbsUp]

#209014 - 09/09/06 08:08 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
Next on Obsession gone MAD [Spit]

Like I already stated 2x now from page 4:
>7

Please tells us what D.Casiber’s Mojave Road book bottom page 33 & top 34 says about permits

You have no idea about the signed document I have from the park superintendent do you [Laughing] Your post is a desperate fools folly [Argue]

BTW the picture you posted is on BLM land and not in the preserve. Of course being the expert all knowning person you claim to be you should know that aye [Uh Oh !]

#209015 - 09/09/06 09:43 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

Oh

#209016 - 09/09/06 09:44 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

MY

#209017 - 09/09/06 09:44 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

GAWD!