shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 5 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208719 - 09/06/06 12:00 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC

#208720 - 09/06/06 06:59 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
I'll see your Hello Kitty and raise you a Spongebob.

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#208721 - 09/06/06 10:34 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay,

We have to lock the thread right there.

Hello Kitty and Spongebob; can't top that.

[drink]

#208722 - 10/06/06 12:24 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

dude!! RedX what happened to the gay sponge bob picture you USED to have up there? pick the wrong one from your collection? laugh

#208723 - 10/06/06 09:16 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
RedX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
dude!! RedX what happened to the gay sponge bob picture you USED to have up there? pick the wrong one from your collection? laugh
LOL.....Yep! So many Spongebobs.....so little time. [Uh Oh !]

#208724 - 10/06/06 02:43 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
This thread is starting to show some potential again.... [ThumbsUp]

#208725 - 10/06/06 11:07 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by krisjon:
This thread is starting to show some potential... [ThumbsUp]
Fixed it for ya...

#208726 - 13/06/06 07:45 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Quote:
Originally posted by GrandForksXterra:
[b] Sharam you Rule
wow...fucking wow...[/b]
No Ty, you rule

#208727 - 13/06/06 07:48 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

what can I say...except I'm honored!

#208728 - 20/06/06 06:14 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Ritchey:
Cary other than your own words and opinions you don't have any cold hard evidence that this so called tresspassing is the direction of the club? Do I act in the same manner as you claim the club is headed? does bobby? Mitch? Billy, Bryan, Jaime, Dan, Eric, Betsy, etc. and we have tons more members do they all reflect this direction the club is headed? You've so far tried to use two members to represent an entire club. Does that sound like fair representation? And where is your evidence that we are just trying to cover up for Brians actions? Am I trying to cover up for Brian's or expose your attempts to discredit the clubs reputation? And how can youi claim we're just trying to cover up for Brian when your statements never directed towards brians actions but towards the "direction of the club" If you've got a beef wiht Brian Keep it there, don't get the club involved and we wouldn't be having these conversations.
How you handle 2 "members" as a BOD member shows the direction the club is heading. How the BOD and other members react to input shows the direction the club is heading. Xtoolbox was just empowered by Steeple Stepper. As far as "evidence that we are just trying to cover up Brian's actions". The dog pile and ignoring the Request BOD Action thread facts says it all. The fact that it was locked then deleted... that is the direction the club is heading. frown

Quote:
And just to go back to the trespassing issue, you still have no hard evidence that Brian was indeed trespassing since you do not know the exact location of Brians truck. And since you seam to know where his truck was located you must know how he was trespassing. Was he behind a gated area? if so how did he get behind the gate? how do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was trespassing? Perhaps he just pulled up into a drive way just before a gate, in fact it looks like he isn't that far from the road. Why doesn't he answer, where was the picture taken? I'm just getting tired you posting claims without backing them up beyond a shadow of a doubt.

He did make a SCCXcuse. You missed it because it was a edit of his first post. It gave him a chance to break the photo link that myself, you and others have quoted. He is trying to cover his tracks. You... Chris are already making Xcuses for him. :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
[Edit]Pixs taken from a street accessible open area being used by bikers and joggers the day I was there to go along the path [Edit] [ June 16, 2006, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Xtoolbox ]
The funny thing is the church steps are also "street accessible". Another funny thing is the level of deception. "... being used by bikers and joggers the day I was there to go along the path".

The thing he never mentioned... therefore the deception is the joggers and bikers could have actually been on the bike path ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOMINGUEZ CHANNEL!

Chris... if you are "just pulled up into a drive way just before a gate" you are no longer on the public street. If you are not on a public street but parked in my driveway you are trespassing.

Quote:
I'm curious, how do you know we aren't adopting 3N04 because we weren't maintaining it any longer? is this one of your deductionss or did you speak directly to Greg Hoffman to find out why as I have done? I can tell you this, it wasn't because we weren't maintaining it.
So you tell me... what was the reason. Why was it taken away from SCCX and given to a Toyota Club? Not a deception like Xtoolbox spews out.. but the truth... no little white lies... the truth... even if it makes the club look bad. Don't pick your words. The truth.

Quote:
Now why won't you answer my simple questions, what are you hoping to acheive by all this? Why do you bring in pictures from the forum and take them out of context and say this is an acurate representation of the club? Surely anyone who follows the links I've posted to you claims can see that the picture of Davey on the steps was not an accurate representation of the club, yet what I take from your posts is that you are saying it is. I've invited you to talk with me in private, via email, or phone but you havn't taken me up on that offer. And I'm getting real tired of having to track down your post knowing that What ever you've posted I'll have to come in and give the back ground information to what limited scewed information you've posted. So I'll ask you again, can you please stop trying to drag the clubs name through the mud. Other than that I just can't understand the intentions of your's in posts like these. Do you want to help out the club? Too bad, these posts don't help.
My posts are meant to get the club to step-up to the plate. Xtoolbox has gone unchecked for nearly 7 years. It was a mistake by Blueleader, Y2K and myself that we let him slide. All it did was empower him to get away with more. I pointed out all the rules he broke. It is ignored just like just about every By-Law the club has. He will do anything to be the center of attention. He could have just taken a picture of the building from the sidewalk. Instead he parked illegally so he could get his Xterra in the shot.

"I've invited you to talk with me in private, via email, or phone but you havn't taken me up on that offer." So give me a call. The number is on the website. Your clubs website. Just like the membership application that you never filled out... it's on there. Your a BOD member... you should know the clubs website inside out. Not directed to the club... but to you. By-Laws are not obeyed and are on track to be gutted out.

http://www.sccxterra.com

Quote:
One last thing: "You are who you protect" I guess Jesus was the lame, the sick, the hungry, a protistute, a theif, a murder, a rapist, a child molester, a lier, etc... If you are who you protect then Jesus was a sinner, because he came to interceed for sinners so that we can be saved. if Jesus was a sinner then all his teachings are without merit. Jesus didn't save people by beating them with righteousnes he saved people by protecting them, even those that didn't want to be protected, so I'd be careful with what you say.
"he saved people by protecting them, even those that didn't want to be protected..."

I agree...

P.S. So Chris... had my response half written out... went to pick our kid up from school... get home... wrote the rest. Clicked on . Thread gone! Then I find it here locked. So... the above is my answer... now on this thread.

So Chris... if you need any more "cold hard evidence" to meet your standards just let me know.

I guess in the words of Jack... You can't handle the truth. :p

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#208729 - 20/06/06 06:56 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow.. just, wow.

[Too much XOC]

#208730 - 20/06/06 09:54 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
RedX Offline

Well....Damn! I though this thread was all about Hello Kitty and Spongebob.....But it sounds like it's all serious and shit..... :p

#208731 - 20/06/06 11:05 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
[Spit] Is Gerardo looking for Al Capone's lost bank vault again or something?

I’ll give you a hint… there’s a commonly used right away on the side I was on with open access that’s used for a variety of purposes laugh while on the other side there is no suitable place and locked gates. Not that it matters (my original “cover-up” photos are still posted in the thread below BTW I just happen to move them from one folder to a new one) but I’m not parked at those pin sticks wink

BTW LAX thanks for the maps and photos to prove my point but did you get permission from MTA to use their symbol, cut paste their map, host them in your photo album, etc or how about those aerial photos?
http://www.mta.net/about_us/copyright.htm
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/CBATMA/Xterra/BikeAccessPoint.png
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/CBATMA/Xterra/DominguezChannel_BikePath.png

I’ve been pretty patience and nice but have to get into the ALR once in while to keep my “bad boy” reputation in tack [Too much XOC]

#208732 - 20/06/06 11:43 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

oh burn! [Smoking]

#208733 - 20/06/06 11:57 PM Re: Gone but not forgotten
krisjon Offline

And the saga continues.....

#208734 - 21/06/06 01:04 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
[Spit] Is Gerardo looking for Al Capone's lost bank vault again or something?

I’ll give you a hint… there’s a commonly used right away on the side I was on with open access that’s used for a variety of purposes laugh while on the other side there is no suitable place and locked gates. Not that it matters (my original “cover-up” photos are still posted in the thread below BTW I just happen to move them from one folder to a new one) but I’m not parked at those pin sticks wink

BTW LAX thanks for the maps and photos to prove my point but did you get permission from MTA to use their symbol, cut paste their map, host them in your photo album, etc or how about those aerial photos?
http://www.mta.net/about_us/copyright.htm
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/CBATMA/Xterra/BikeAccessPoint.png
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/CBATMA/Xterra/DominguezChannel_BikePath.png

I’ve been pretty patience and nice but have to get into the ALR once in while to keep my “bad boy” reputation in tack [Too much XOC]
Chris wanted proof... he got proof... proof that you will do and say anything to get OUT of something...

Did you get permission from the City Of Los Angeles to start a SCCX using their computers? http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/nissanxterraclubhouse/message/1210?l=1

"...there's a commonly used right away on the side I was on with open access that's used for a variety of purposes"

Xtoolbox... your deceptive language is constantly amazing to me. Commonly used for what? Drug deals? Homeless housing? Illegal dumping? Underage drinking? You said, "... being used by bikers and joggers the day I was there to go along the path".

Quote:
I’m not parked at those pin sticks wink
Really...

can't stop lying can you? Oh Chris... were are you? Come listen to his latest? Ask him to tell us were he actually is. This should be good. This should prove once and for all he is exactly what I have said he is!

Got to take our daughter to school in the morning but I will be sure to stop by Star Bucks (hope I didn't copyright infringe by mentioning their name) get a Venti and see what new deception he comes up with this time. :rolleyes:

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#208735 - 21/06/06 01:56 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
krisjon Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
Did you get permission from the City Of Los Angeles to start a SCCX using their computers? http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/nissanxterraclubhouse/message/1210?l=1
You've kept an email that xtoolbox sent out in 1999 only to pull it out now to make a point? Holy sh*t, Cary...you've hit a whole new level. If I were Brian, I'd be looking into a restraining order. [Huh?]

And all this time you keep trying to convince everyone that this about the "truth" and not that you're just obsessed and crazy. Keep up the good work. [ThumbsUp] Here's another post for your files.

#208736 - 21/06/06 04:52 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
[QBblah blah blah...[/QB]
How much unpaid time off have you sent writting this stuff?

#208737 - 21/06/06 09:30 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

MMOOOOMMMM!!! he's on my side!!!!!

MMOOOOOMMMMM!!!! he's touching me!!!!!

MMOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!! he looked at me funny!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

jeez you guys! great way to spend your life Cary, one of these days you will convince us all........no really.

#208738 - 21/06/06 09:53 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
It's quite obvious what's going on here.

If you look at the first photo, it is quite obvious that it is a book depository:

Or is it?

This series of pictures shows what we all can agree is a grassy knoll the day of the shooting.

This is the same grassy knoll as it looks today.

Now looking at this overview one thing becomes quite clear to everyone:

Brian was the lone gunman in the Kennedy assasination.

#208739 - 21/06/06 09:55 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

Or was he........?

#208740 - 21/06/06 10:06 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Chris wanted proof... he got proof... proof that you will do and say anything to get OUT of something...
Chris didn't ask you to break the law Cary.. shame on you trying to get out of it that easy and shift blame to somone else.

[Finger] [LOL]

#208741 - 21/06/06 10:44 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Anonymous
Unregistered

This thread has more lives than Rasputin! [LOL] [ThumbsUp]

#208742 - 21/06/06 11:21 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by krisjon:
And all this time you keep trying to convince everyone that this about the "truth" and not that you're just obsessed and crazy. Keep up the good work. [ThumbsUp] Here's another post for your files.
he is obbsessed... to a fault.

and i think he would be better off walking away... It's hard though, I have been there and the situation appears to be the same as it ever was...

he makes a fairly valid point.... it is just an ugly point no one has ever been willing to deal with... Cary is as much to blame for the shit he is now claiming to want to fix as anyone else is...

Still waiting for that apology Cary...

but if you all want Cary to go away... Just be stand up guys and don't hide the ugly shit, ban or suspend members who violate laws or trail ethics/safety and defame the club... at least i think that is what he is asking and from my experience with other clubs it seems reasonable...

---and with that i will go back to lurking on this thread---

PS: Cary didn't save an email... that was the message that started SCCX, back in nov of 1999. before XOC we all hungout on yahoo clubhouse(now yahoo groups) this is why the 'clubhouse' here is called the 'clubhouse', knowing your club history helps.

#208743 - 21/06/06 11:24 AM Re: Gone but not forgotten
socalpunx Offline

Perhaps this was really Brian:

Page 5 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal