2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#209373 - 27/06/03 07:50 AM NY Madman: why is he here?
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Seriously? Yeah, at least he owns an Xterra (or so he claims) but he rarely if ever posts anything about it and is always in the Clubhouse or ALR: His 50 most recent posts

[Sleep]
Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#209374 - 27/06/03 07:55 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Entertainment only. Madboy himself/herself only posts here to start shit.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#209375 - 27/06/03 07:56 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
Jimi James Offline

Loc: North Vancouver, BC
I imagine he has run out of people in the "real world" that will actually listen to him.

Here, he can run him mouth (as it were) and people can only ingnore him so much. The more he babbles, the more attention he gets - why would he go anywhere else? Though I do believe he pollutes other forums out there too - I'm not sure were exclusive to his banter.

#209376 - 27/06/03 08:07 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
The same question has been asked about YOU!

Everybody brings something to the party... In this case, Madman is the guy everyone comes into the kitchen and whispers about. "Have you seen the guy in the corner? Whoa... Think he brought a gun...?"

You're the guy in the backyard pulling up trees that we're calling the cops about. laugh

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#209377 - 27/06/03 09:18 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
I consider XOC like a house. You want to learn about your X? You go to the garage and tinker.. (all the technical forums, backyard mechanic etc.) You figured it out, and are now thirsty, you go upstairs into the living room and turn on the tv for some entertainment (general forum, ALR, etc...).

What's the big deal??? Because of him, I have learned a lot about all the various personalities on this board...... I don't always agree with him, and I never agree with his aproach, though it's hilarious at times, but I think he's as useful as well, me............

#209378 - 27/06/03 10:44 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
I agree with him 75% of the time. I never agree with his method of getting his point across, but I always enjoy reading his posts even if they do piss me off sometimes.

Madman, I picture you as being the 50ish crotchety old guy who sits at the corner of the bar having conversations about them "fags" in central park. Everybody just kind of laughs and says, "Oh thats just Madman being Madman." (assuming of course, your real name is Madman. wink ) Or as Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. laugh

Either way, I enjoy seeing how pissed off people get at you. laugh

#209379 - 27/06/03 11:34 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
I have a theory.

Madman = XOC

Notice how Ian's been all polite and nice lately? He gets his rocks off through his alter-ego Maddam now.

Works well for us if you think about it, we can say shit to Maddam without getting banned, and Ian doesn't act like he's God's gift to man anymore. :p

#209380 - 27/06/03 11:47 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
I have a theory.

Madman = XOC

Notice how Ian's been all polite and nice lately? He gets his rocks off through his alter-ego Maddam now.

Works well for us if you think about it, we can say shit to Maddam without getting banned, and Ian doesn't act like he's God's gift to man anymore. :p
LMFAO! laugh

#209381 - 27/06/03 11:49 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
OffroadX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
The same question has been asked about YOU!
Really? Hey, I contribute to the XTERRA-related forums with XTERRA-related information more than I do in the off-topic sections with off-topic crap. Perhaps not in the most likeable way, but at least it's Xterra-related. NYM can go spout his ultra-conservative crap on a non-Xterra board, why here?

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#209382 - 27/06/03 11:55 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
[b]The same question has been asked about YOU!
Really? Hey, I contribute to the XTERRA-related forums with XTERRA-related information more than I do in the off-topic sections with off-topic crap. Perhaps not in the most likeable way, but at least it's Xterra-related. NYM can go spout his ultra-conservative crap on a non-Xterra board, why here?

Brent[/b]
Yeah, why do you get ragged on so much?

You always seem to have answers. Are they wrong answers? Are the answers given too quickly? Is it that you lack a sense of humor almost entirely? laugh

#209383 - 27/06/03 11:57 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
OffroadX Offline

Don't know, don't care, but I think I'm pretty accurate with my info anyway.

Brent

#209384 - 27/06/03 12:34 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
2001frontier Offline

Your info is accurate and appreciated by me at least. This post is a perfect example of why people get irritated with you. You think you are the post police for some reason. Half ot your posts are asking why is this happening, or this is a repost. Who fucking cares? Just ignore stuff you don't want to look at and move on.

#209385 - 27/06/03 12:38 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
Don't know, don't care, but I think I'm pretty accurate with my info anyway.

Brent
When you're not pissing off the newbies by telling them to "search" all the time...

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#209386 - 27/06/03 12:45 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
OffroadX Offline

When's the last time I did that? Probably shortly before Ian told me to cut it out nearly 3 weeks ago... [Finger]

laugh

#209387 - 27/06/03 01:08 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
OffroadX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
You think you are the post police for some reason.
I never said the guy should be booted or anything, just can't seem to figure out why he's at an Xterra forum when he never discusses Xterras...

#209388 - 27/06/03 01:46 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
RabidRaider Offline

Loc: Palm Bay, Florida
Because you can only say so much about a gaw damn truck.

#209389 - 27/06/03 01:50 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
For the sheer entertainment value we have Madman. There has always been one since the XOC was started -- NYM just happens to put a little more effort into stirring up shit than the others have.

[Wave]

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#209390 - 27/06/03 01:51 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by number41:
For the sheer entertainment value we have Madman. There has always been one since the XOC was started -- NYM just happens to put a little more effort into stirring up shit than the others have.
I promise to try harder . . .

#209391 - 27/06/03 08:51 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
Southernx7 Offline

Loc: Sunny Florida
all i know is if i am posting a question or looking up one that has been asked, i look to see where Brent has answered it so i can get an understanding on the info i need. he knows his stuff is all i'm saying and i appreciate the knowledge being shared.

#209392 - 27/06/03 09:00 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by southernx7:
all i know is if i am posting a question or looking up one that has been asked, i look to see where Brent has answered it so i can get an understanding on the info i need. he knows his stuff is all i'm saying and i appreciate the knowledge being shared.
Gosh, it sure is sweet that Brent's wife decided to post here on his behalf. wink

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#209393 - 27/06/03 10:10 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
ddubbs77 Offline

Loc: Ohio
Why is the madman MIA on this topic?

(As I sit back and wait for hime to chime in now.)

[Smoking]

#209394 - 28/06/03 01:48 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
Costas Offline

Loc: Burnaby, B.C.
Way to go...y'all - the madman actually has his own thread! Isn't that special?!

I have my own theory...Brent has a closet hard-on for the madman, and that's why he started this thread!

Soooooooo...how about it stud???

wink

#209395 - 28/06/03 07:41 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by ddubbs77:

(As I sit back and wait for hime to chime in now.)

[Smoking]
Belleview only lets him out on weekend passes.

#209396 - 28/06/03 08:55 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by ddubbs77:

I originally wasn't going to jump into this thread.. but what the hell!!

At least every other month there is an "I hate NY Madman" thread. The last one was a poll I think. I'm getting used to it. It's always the same people that hate me anyway so things are getting a little old on this front (However... I think 2001Frontier is now a new enemy) ... Such is life. You win some, you lose some.

If you noticed Brent only started this thread a few minutes after I posted the pictures of the deviants from the Supreme Court case in the other thread. That really upset him. I don't know why. The picture had everything a liberal could ever dream of... there were deviants, there was diversity, and the whole multicultural thing. I was singing "Ebony and Ivory" as I was creating the post.

Maybe Brent ran out of new guys to insult and scare away from the board. Who knows...

Hey Brent... Thanks for looking out for me and keeping track of my posts.

Could you at least maybe create a link every so often to my most recent posts. That was pretty cool. I wouldn't want anyone to miss anything. Plus these new guys never use the search feature so you are providing a good service.

Thanks buddy... keep up the good work.

#209397 - 28/06/03 09:00 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
2001frontier Offline

A new enemy? I am so touched. I ain't your enemy. Your extremism was just starting to get on my nerves. I have accepted it, and look forward to future arguments with your opinion or against your opinion as they come up. I still think you are generally an asshat though. [Finger]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal