2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#209398 - 28/06/03 11:38 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Quote:
Originally posted by number41:
Gosh, it sure is sweet that Brent's wife decided to post here on his behalf. wink
Yeah, those other 127 posts she made were just a clever scheme to trick everyone into thinking she was a real guy from Florida that owns an X. :rolleyes:

NYM, I couldn't give a rat's ass about your or anyone else's political views other than purely for their entertainment value. I think you would find it impossible to get a rise out of me no matter how bass-ackwards they are. You only wish you got under my skin.

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#209399 - 28/06/03 04:51 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
mmUTK Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
That ifo you have presented there has the looks of someone else's also.... Off2cjb

#209400 - 28/06/03 06:37 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
Southernx7 Offline

Loc: Sunny Florida
well what do you expect from someone who's sig. reflects his IQ- 41.
laugh

#209401 - 28/06/03 08:40 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
bennet Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
Topic: NY Madman: why is he here?
Because he's an icon on the off-topic part of this board. C'mon!!!

Who pulls more replies?

Not only that, he is obviously smart, he provides valid information and opinions, he provides the argument from his side, and he doesn't mess around behind a shield of "political correctness". I'm not saying that I agree with everything thing he says (some things I do), but he's ready to throw it in your face. He has solid opinions. And he's entitled. I don't know about you, but that's okay by me.

So he spends most of the time in the Clubhouse and ALR. That's where that stuff belongs, right? What's the problem?

He's probably one of the top three of the most "known-about posters" on this board (at least in ALR and CH). And you're asking why he is here? I don't get it...

Go Madman...

#209402 - 29/06/03 02:46 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
xterrapin Offline

Loc: San Francisco
Every board has their own version of NYMM; I say we keep him. He's the ying to most peoples yang.

#209403 - 29/06/03 04:57 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
aquamander Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Ga.
Quote:
Originally posted by xterrapin:
Every board has their own version of NYMM; I say we keep him. He's the ying to most peoples yang.
Yeah, I hear you NO-Xterrapin. At least he currently owns an Xterra. All you seem to do is clutter up the board with your own fucked up version of politics. It's refreshing to see someone light into your stupid ass sometimes! [Finger]

#209404 - 30/06/03 04:35 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
xterrapin Offline

Eat my ass aquamander. I've provided more to this community than you could ever imagine, just cause I don't own an X anymore doesn't mean I don't still support this shit. Check my last 50 posts, not just politics are they fucko?!? Ya know...I voluntarily gave up my mod status cause I truly thought you had a point, why am I a mod if I don't even own an Xterra; even though Ian didn't seem to mind. But if you're gonna jump on me for every god damn post (regardless of the content), I'll simply post more of my "fucked up version of politics" every chance I get; simply to piss your redneck ass off. It's one thing to have an exchange of varying ideas or opinions in a particular thread, but to start flaming me in a completly unrelated thread without cause or provocation shows your true obsession with me. With the exception of the fact that I no longer own an Xterra (which obviously doesn't matter to most here except you) and my difference of opinions when it comes to social and political issues; just what the hell is your deal with me?

#209405 - 30/06/03 06:32 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
Ahhh, this is what the ALR is all about. laugh It takes all types to make the off topic sections of the board interesting. Madman is one of the characters in this fucked up soap opera.

#209406 - 30/06/03 01:37 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Eat my ass aquamander. I've provided more to this community than you could ever imagine, just cause I don't own an X anymore doesn't mean I don't still support this shit. Check my last 50 posts, not just politics are they fucko?!? Ya know...I voluntarily gave up my mod status cause I truly thought you had a point, why am I a mod if I don't even own an Xterra; even though Ian didn't seem to mind. But if you're gonna jump on me for every god damn post (regardless of the content), I'll simply post more of my "fucked up version of politics" every chance I get; simply to piss your redneck ass off. It's one thing to have an exchange of varying ideas or opinions in a particular thread, but to start flaming me in a completly unrelated thread without cause or provocation shows your true obsession with me. With the exception of the fact that I no longer own an Xterra (which obviously doesn't matter to most here except you) and my difference of opinions when it comes to social and political issues; just what the hell is your deal with me?
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

And the Flame of the Week goes to Xterrapin!

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#209407 - 30/06/03 02:37 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by number41:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

And the Flame of the Week goes to Xterrapin!
Please. There have been FAR greater, more hazardous, and more creative flames than this on the board. Its been awhile though. Jonathon took a few up the ass, but he was too stupid to know he was being OWNED so it wasn't as much fun as it should have been.

This isn't a flame as much as its an "in your face, one guy calling another guy out" kind of post...

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#209408 - 30/06/03 02:41 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
His 50 most recent posts
Wow! He really liked that peace plan topic!

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#209409 - 30/06/03 05:05 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
ddubbs77 Offline

Loc: Ohio
xterrapin and aquamander sitting in a tree ......

[Finger] [Finger] [Finger] [Finger]

#209410 - 30/06/03 05:29 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
aquamander Offline

Quote:
[Crybaby] Just what the hell is your deal with me? [Crybaby]
I have no deal with you at all No-Xterrapin. I just enjoy pissing on you every once in a while. And why not, mister freedom of speech? If you don't want to get poked at then maybe you shouldn't draw so much attention to yourself, by spewing your Captain Amerika BS. [Sleep]

Fat,sweaty,fucko,redneck.. always the name calling with you. I admit, I rib you a little every now and then but I don't recall me getting as personal as you seem to like to. (just like a real champion of others rights!)But hey, I can take the heat. I don't give a fuck what you call me or what you even think to know about me. Your constantly waving your banner of anti-hypocrisy, anti-everything, yet you seem to be a huge hypocrite yourself. Fuck man, even your screen name is is hypocritical! Gotta love the irony of you even posting to this thread. But you deserve to, because NY has poked at you a time or two before.

I think one of my favorite all-time sigs is NYMM's "Xterrapin hasn't taken a solid dump since the Clinton Administration" link. Now that's classic. [LOL]

Quit your mod status because of something I said? WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP! That whole statement doesn't really reflect the man of conviction you always portray yourself to be. C'mon, someone who would wear a Fuck Bush T-shirt in public, someone who would risk taking one for the Green team and all that, getting a little whispy about something someone says on a message board? :rolleyes:

I think you really would like to have someone "obsess" about you. As far as I'm concerned that what people such as yourself like anyway. Another way to gain the much deserved attention you need. That being said, I'll leave you be now because you are boring the shit outta me.

Last but not least, I can tell by the way you talk you've had little or no exposure outside the US. Don't forget, you have alot more material wealth than many people will ever see in a lifetime. And more power to you. You have the love of your family, a okay job, (i guess)nice cars, home with a pool, etc.etc.. So if you think life here is so bad, fucking move dude. [Wave]

It takes a little more than maniacal pissings of a young man to piss me off SPORT. Tell you what Miss Amerika, if you can't take a kick in the pussy then maybe you should take your ball and go home. [Finger]

#209411 - 30/06/03 06:01 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
ATFrontier Offline

Loc: Loganville,Georgia
DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMNN! Touche' laugh

#209412 - 30/06/03 07:12 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

Check my last 50 posts, not just politics are they fucko?!? Ya know...I voluntarily gave up my mod status cause I truly thought you had a point, why am I a mod if I don't even own an Xterra; even though Ian didn't seem to mind. But if you're gonna jump on me for every god damn post (regardless of the content), I'll simply post more of my "fucked up version of politics" every chance I get; simply to piss your redneck ass off.
Damn... Xterrapin.... don't get your Hammer and Sickle in a twist.

I can't blame anyone who doesn't like you precisely because of some of your political beliefs. You've posted some extreme left wing stuff

It's similar with me. Not everyone is going to like you once you put forward any opinions. That's always going to happen with subjects like that. You have to deal with the consequences if you are going to take a side.

Are you really going to post more of your "fucked up version of politics" every chance you get? I'm glad you recognize it as that...

That could get interesting.

#209413 - 30/06/03 07:22 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Could it possibly be that Madman is the voice of reason in this thread? Say it ain't so!

Good comeback Chris. Some people really need to pull the bat out of their asses. And like it's been said before, Primary's sig says it best.

It's just a message board people. LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP!

#209414 - 30/06/03 10:34 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
Stone4x4 Offline

Loc: Chandler AZ
Xterrapin is a little mouthy punk. I'm glad to see, once again, someone giving to him.

I'll second the motion, you little dweeb, to get the fuck out of the country you hate.

I've been on this board a long time, and I think I'd take any troll over his worthless sorry ass.

Noxterrahavingpinkiepenisliberalantiamericanpuke.

#209415 - 30/06/03 10:45 PM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Love it or leave it.

Mmmm....yeah. :rolleyes:

#209416 - 01/07/03 03:49 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
xterrapin Offline

Typical, nationalist, flag waving responses; I love it when all you rednecks goose step together.

NYMM, thanks for putting me back in your sig; I dig it!

Aqua, I'm still here, so I guess I can take it after all. Constantly playing the devils advocate is a full-time job and you just gave me a promotion; thanks. smile

#209417 - 01/07/03 05:44 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
I love it when someone calls a person who loves thier country and the life it has allowed them to live a redneck, or a flag waving nationalist.

You just don't like us because we actually like living here and you dont. I am pretty sure if you lived somewhere else you wouldnt have that pretty pool, and those nice cars, and that big house, and maybe you don't want it. That's fine too. Most of us are not blindly following the government and eating everything they tell us, just like I am sure you dont blindly follow everything the liberal left says, otherwise you would be an idiot. I just dont see the cloud in the silver lining like you seem to do. The economy is bad? Not for me. I am making more, and have more, than I ever did. I am enjoying this administration immensly. 4 more years baby! laugh

#209418 - 01/07/03 08:05 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Typical, nationalist, flag waving responses; I love it when all you rednecks goose step together.
What other countries have you been to xterrapin???? My guess is none!! I have been all over the world and now realize how great our country is!! We have it better than anybody. You can spew all of the anti-government shit you want, because this is a free country. You should do yourself a favor and check out some other countries and see how great America really is. I was a little bit like you until I spent some time with people from other countries. I don't agree with everything the government does, but most of the time they have our best interests in mind.

#209419 - 01/07/03 08:10 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
aquamander Offline

Quote:
There you go with the name calling shit again. That's all you have to bring to the table? How pathetic. That's just as stereotypical as some of us calling you a bedwetting commie. Now who's being the redneck? You ought to ask yourself that question. Why don't you try to stretch your intellect a little and come up with decent, non mudslinging responses?

I know those demonstrater leaders you revere so much have some knowledgeable ammo you could use in this useless arguement.

Come back and play when you have something to chew on sport. [Finger]

#209420 - 01/07/03 08:24 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
xterrapin Offline

What would be the point? I've attempted to voice an intelligent argument numerous times but it simply falls upon deaf (and dumb) ears. I'm through trying it that way, I figure I'll be like you and jump in and start slingin' mud any ole' time (regardless of the topic of the thread).

#209421 - 01/07/03 08:48 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
aquamander Offline

Damn, you keep on saying I post to every thread you submit a reply to...I may have done that a very few times and all of a sudden I'm a redneck with a Xterripin fixation. Put your money where your mouth is and post the threads! [Finger]

You know, you may need to try some MAO inhibitor therapy or something. I think you would be happier if you went through life like this ---> [Freak]

I also love the way you identify me as a ultra-conservative. You really have no clue what you are talking about. Yes, I'm blessed to be fortunate enough to be an AmeriCan. I too have been all over the world and seen the face of dispair and poverty. You sit there in your comfy little nest and spew all the crap you want. Most people are smart enough to figure you for the whiny ass you are.

Like I said before, our only hope is that some redneck cop pops you in the head with a rubber bullet to knock some sense into you.

Be careful at those protests!! [Finger]

#209422 - 01/07/03 08:55 AM Re: NY Madman: why is he here?
Chris Mc Offline

Loc: St Charles, MO
Hey, watch it with the redneck slamming. I'm borderline redneck and many of my friends are full-blooded redneck. I'm also an extremely liberal Green-party tree-hugging hippie when it comes to politics, and I have many redneck-Democrat friends. Just because people are poor/rural/uneducated doesn't mean that they are stupid. Just don't dare call me a "conservative". Them's fightin' words.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal